Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Tan Lines - Aye or Nay?
 hwyfver
Msg: 11 (view)

Tan Lines - Aye or Nay?
Posted: 5/11/2009 3:34:52 PM
MOST definately a turn on ("tease" if you will...) "Bathing suit tan line", welllllll, not too teasing BUT, a "g string" and I'm talk'n the RIGHT "g string", WOWEEEEEEEEE...SOOOOO sexy with those LITTLE itsie bitsie "triangle" tan marks, front and rear ONLY attached by this EVER so little tan line where both front and rear triangles attach...OMG!!!
Now one Lady on here mentioned that the upper tan lines were not so nice when wearing a summer dress...Wellllll, try JUST the "triangle" cups placed on your breasts...and remember, the smaller the sexier...
OK, I quit here as I'm ready for the Nays...
OH, what do you girls think, btw, to both the "triangle" tan lines as well as, don't ya just love to look at your mans face while he's buisy tuggling up VERY slowly at those "strings", as if he were trying to get the PURRRRRRfect fit before he FINALLY removes them?
OK, I'll stop...lol
 hwyfver
Msg: 97 (view)

Women That Wear Thongs...
Posted: 5/10/2009 11:04:38 PM
Thank you Lady, yes I agree how the thong/g string looks. EVER so sexy and alluring!!! SMALLER the better when "teasing" your partner!!! With those little strings carressing, that "itsie bitsie" triangle BARELY covering "her world"...OMG...and in saying that, yes you can tell I do like and think the teasing of "foreplay" can be SOOOOOOO alluring leading to.......................................OH, what was your remark...he he he :)

Show ALL Forums