Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Site Suggestion To: stop wasting people's time re: accepts messages only from certain users
 re-cycling
Msg: 3 (view)

Site Suggestion To: stop wasting people's time re: accepts messages only from certain users
Posted: 3/25/2018 8:36:33 PM
I see. I may have joined the forums a long while ago, but I don't recall using them more than a few times.

"14 year site imposed age restriction" -- hm, interesting restriction, but it's not that... happens with profile well within any kind of age restriction. Maybe I should try putting my income way up ;^) Way way up. That should do the trick.
 re-cycling
Msg: 1 (view)

Site Suggestion To: stop wasting people's time re: "accepts messages only from certain users"
Posted: 3/23/2018 6:31:50 PM
Site Suggestion To: stop wasting people's time re: "accepts messages only from certain users"

I've wasted my time so very often writing messages to people, then when I finally hit send, I get the alert: "accepts messages only from certain users" for hidden reasons, i.e. nothing on their profile limiting age, sex, location, etc.. Why even allow me to write a message to these people in the first place??? Why not put this message in place of the message-text-box? Thus, preventing me from wasting my precious time. Please, please, please, pretty please~~!

:^)

THANK YOU!
(i.e. JUST DO IT, ALREADY!!!)
 re-cycling
Msg: 206 (view)

Question for the guys
Posted: 12/29/2017 3:49:42 PM
It's no turn-on for me to lie.
At the same time, it's a big turn-off for them to lie to me.
 re-cycling
Msg: 84 (view)

5 to 1 ratio of women to men in Vancouver
Posted: 12/29/2017 3:45:42 PM
It's 10 to 1 now, man.
Women just don't learn, the more they walk all over men, the less men want to have anything to do with them.

Show ALL Forums