Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I reported it but apparently its still there
 supreme_pizza
Msg: 20 (view)

I reported it but apparently its still there
Posted: 6/20/2012 1:37:39 AM
Try adblock plus. It is a plugin for the Firefox browser.

It is handy in all kinds of situations. It even has a smart ad filter. You just right click anything you want to block and it is gone forever.

Why tell someone what to do in their back yard. This is the internet and we are all adults. Take personal responsibility for it yourself. Don't let the mods do it for you and don't tell the girl not to show her a$$ that is her mother's job. She didn't listen to her mother. ;)
 supreme_pizza
Msg: 18 (view)

How many Girls on here wait for the dream man?
Posted: 6/20/2012 1:00:35 AM

Me!!! And I won't settle for less!!

I can't stop laughing.

Thanks I needed that!
 supreme_pizza
Msg: 71 (view)

DUH
Posted: 4/20/2010 11:10:30 AM
At first I thought
"DUH" Then I thought about it.
I can think of only one exception to "DUH"

Here is the exception;
You're bi
they're trans

They show up as a guy. Maybe you'll think she's cuter in her little black dress than jeans and a ball cap.

There has to be some kind of chemistry. I go for someone that makes me laugh and that I can be comfortable around. Looks don't matter so much to me. I draw the line at penis though. I just can't go there.
 supreme_pizza
Msg: 1 (view)

Transgender
Posted: 4/20/2010 10:57:33 AM
I don't mean to be picky but I can't list myself as transsexual. There is no search function for it either. So how is someone supposed to find me. I like this place cause it isn't full of pervs so I wish I could post the truth. All I can do is send messages to Women seeking women or women seeking men and that just doesn't do it. Some people get upset about it. I know you can't police bigots but I wouldn't even have to bother them if they or I could be more specific.

I'm sure this is the bane of the bi-sexual as well.
 supreme_pizza
Msg: 13 (view)

What is your role?
Posted: 4/20/2010 10:23:27 AM
I think I may be somewhat of an expert on gender roles. If you don't agree check my profile.

Everyone wants respect
Everyone needs love
Everyone wants security
Everyone wants emotioinal support

I hate to be so vague but we all just want a mutual loving relationship with a future. Unless you're in a phase where you just want A$$. We want to be noticed, appreciated and loved. We want to feel we're part of something bigger than ourselves, we want to know that we make a difference and we want bring happiness to the other person.

Sexuality is different than gender.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 44 (view)

2012 pole shift
Posted: 6/5/2008 6:07:53 PM

I often wonder when the bible specifically tells us not to dabble in divination. Could it be real?
Us? I've never seen a talking bible.

I for one believe that something may happen in 2012.
I predict people will be buying 2013 calendars.

It's difficult to pin-point exactly what's going to happen in 2012
The US will be selling small plastic trinkets to China.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 46 (view)

Mining the Moon? Random entry
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:41:38 PM
Economics is based on supply and demand. Lately the US and other emerging economies are demanding a polution free energy source. I don't think He3 mining is too far off in the future. The only other viable option is solar created hydrogen for use in combustion vehicles. Long term we're probably looking at both. The more people become educated the greater the demand for these alternatives.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 80 (view)

NEW FEATURE: Listing of Car or no car unfairly penalizes less affluen
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:26:53 PM
Yep agreed it is a strike against you if you don't have a car. I'm glad it's there though. I consider not having at least a clunker a sign of poor character. Seriously, how messed up are your priorities if you can't afford your own work transportation.

My priorities
Child support
Car
Gas
insurance
rent
food
utilities
student loans

If my car doesn't run I don't go to work. I don't go to work the rest of my priorities suffer.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 7 (view)

Broken lap top (part 2)
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:15:02 PM
Put in your windows install disk and boot to it. Don't install but do a repair instead. That should solve the problem.

Edit:
Soluton #2
boot to command prompt and type in

chkdsk /f
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 47 (view)

He's just not that into me?
Posted: 6/5/2008 5:12:58 PM
I hate the phone. I'll only give it out if someone asks for it. I wish there was a way for someone to call before they called to ask if it was a good time to call. I don't mind email when I'm watching tv 'cause I can type without looking at the screen and I can still watch and listen to my CSI. If someone calls I can't follow the show and miss key clues. Worse is when someone calls while you're watching a game and you miss the winning play.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 49 (view)

Is this a cruel joke????
Posted: 5/30/2008 8:43:05 PM
Just do it with the lights out. And there's always doggy style.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 49 (view)

Divorced or Never Married...Which is Better?
Posted: 5/30/2008 8:17:33 PM
I'd go for the divorced woman first. She knows how tough it is to have your heart and finances torn to shreads. If you do eventually take the leap and tie the knot I'd hope she wouldn't want to go through all that again. On the other hand a woman who has been single through her 30's to my age is more likely to just toss a good thing to the curb 'cause she has a fit about socks on the floor or something equally stupid.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 266 (view)

Canoe Trip
Posted: 5/30/2008 8:01:22 PM

I like that section of the Meremec too.But I would go down as far as Indian Springs
That's a long float for one day. I like to head up Friday, float Saturady and party, then rest up Sunday before I head home. Floating all the way down to I S just wears me out too much. Must be getting old.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 5/30/2008 7:57:21 PM

and all of the money he makes is all his lol......:)
I hope he gets to know you better before you sink your claws into him.
If you're worried about the few hundred bucks a guy pays in support you're lower than those scum sucking fish in my tank. My children get a very small fraction of what I take home. Sure I spoil them when they visit but that's my money. Sadly I don't see them often.

However, I should point out that I would NEVER date someone who has children. It is a big adjustment in a relationship, a responsibility I am not familiar with, and the whole lifestyle I have never lived.

I've met 2 women in the last 10 years that I've felt worthy of meeting my children. So don't think for a minute that a man's children are going to get in the way of your relationship with him.
Long story short my x left the love of her life because he couldn't have kids, married me and had 2, left me and went back to him. This world is full of odd, weird circumstances. Don't penalize people for being honest. Life doesn't always go the way you plan, you deal with it, and move on.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 112 (view)

5 year age gap !!!! loads of feedback please !!!!
Posted: 5/30/2008 7:27:44 PM
I don't want to deal with someone roughly 12 years younger than me because I've already been through my early 20's and don't want to deal with someone else's. On the other hand I don't want to date anyone more than 10 years older than me because they are in a different stage of their lives than I am. There have been exceptions in my case but rarely. Like the others said 5 years is nothing. However it depends where you both are personally and if your situations, and goals are compatible.
 Supreme_Pizza

Is the world utter duality?
Posted: 5/30/2008 7:12:10 PM

Good acts happen all the time without evil. To say Good cannot exist without evil is semantic nonsense.

An act in and of itself is neither intrinsically good nor evil.
The intention of the act is where the truth of the action lies.
With that said:

To take someone's life is neither good nor evil. Especially when the greater good is taken in to account. A pacifist can perform an evil act out of inaction, even with the best of intentions. Good and evil are poor measurements of the weight of our deeds. I don't beleive we are able to understand the concept nor concequences of our actions entirely.

The Three Universal Characteristics are connected with the existence. They are:
1. Impermanence - all phenomena are impermanent
2. Not-self - all Dharma are not-self
3. Suffering - all sensations are suffering

There are many ways to realize and interpret the impermanent nature of existence.
1. Impermanence in succession - e.g. time.
It is continuously transient from moment to moment. We cannot exactly define what the present time is, as time has passed away whenever you say so.

2. Impermanence in cause and effect - e.g. germination of seed.
Under ever-changing conditions, we cannot exactly define at what stage the effect is developed from the causes. There is a continuity of cause and effect, but not permanence.

3. Impermanence in composition, e.g. car.
In this world, there is not a car by itself but we can define the components which belong to the car.

4. Impermanence in antagonism, e.g. left and right.
Without the existence of a substantial and defined reference, left and right cannot exist.

5. Impermanence in relativity - e.g. good or bad.
There is no absolute goodness nor absolute badness. They are relative to each other.

6. Impermanence in name - e.g. colour.
The names of all phenomena are given and defined by human beings. It is only a convenient designation for us to recognize and differentiate objects.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 31 (view)

CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE INTELLIGENT IF YOU DO THINGS THAT DAMAGE YOUR BODY
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:46:20 PM
Yes.

I drink and smoke. I enjoy them physically. Has nothing to do with how smart I am. It has to do with enjoying the single thing you can not get more of. Time

Have a good time and quit trying to boost your low self esteem by projecting your "better ways" on others.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 30 (view)

Most unique ploys to get sex?
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:37:52 PM
Unique? Probably not.
Corny? Yes.

But just buy a woman a drink smile and ask, "Your place or mine?" Sometimes it works if you're honest and foward. If it's been a while for you and same for her it may turn into something longer than 1 night.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 144 (view)

women meeting guys just to give bj
Posted: 5/30/2008 6:17:00 PM
Happened once, sort of. I had a bad day and went out on an odd Tuesday night and was getting hammered. Really hammered. Started making out with this girl for maybe 15 minutes like two teen agers. Told her I had to go cause I was too drunk. She followed me out and tried to get me off for like 30 minutes. Kept telling her there's no use when I have whiskey d!ck but she wouldn't listen. If she had any sense she would have taken me home and used me till I sobered up.

But my question is - where are all the men who give women oral sex for nothing and then go home?
Had a hard crush on this other girl forever. I'd tease her on occasion that if she ever left her boyfriend I'd rock her world, no questions asked. Well they had a fight and broke up. She asked me if I wanted to go outside and smoke a J in my truck. Since we were friends I said ok. Half buzzed she asked me what I was thinking... 15 minutes later she was twitching and squirting all over.

Shame I never saw here again :(

Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 76 (view)

Just eat me already!
Posted: 5/30/2008 5:51:08 PM
You're obviously not in love or you wounln't even ask the question. So dump him. Oral can be over looked if you get hit with the love hammer but since you're not smitten move on.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 259 (view)

Canoe Trip
Posted: 5/27/2008 11:17:42 PM
If you decide to do a Meremac trip drop me a message. I like the Highway 8 to Therman Lake (hog trough) float.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 17 (view)

2012 Pole Shift
Posted: 5/27/2008 10:46:55 PM
The poles are moving but it's not a literal "flip". That makes it sound like it's all at once. First the magnetic axis drifts then the planet adjusts it's rotational axis. It's more of a gradual thing. It's not the end of the world, it's been happening since the earth started rotating.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 19 (view)

NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander
Posted: 5/27/2008 10:41:55 PM
I really do hope they find something. I can't wait for something that blows the lid off the literal interpretations of dogmatic texts.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 25 (view)

Racial Groups and Behavior
Posted: 5/27/2008 10:33:29 PM
Prejudice is based on fact and personal experience. So what appears true to one person may/may not appear true to another due to their personal experiences. The fact alone is just a fact but it's how we interpret the fact that becomes prejudice. I don't think it's a matter of right or wrong. It's just a matter of objective perspective. Our perception of a person places them in a group which we may have a pre-judged towards a certain disposition.

For instance:
I think people with tatoos have poor judgement.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 14 (view)

Being picky about a girlfriend
Posted: 5/27/2008 10:25:28 PM
The irony with the whole situation is that as my options get fewer the more picky I am. I think it has to do with my approach to my personal time now. I like being single and having all my time to do what I want. It takes more adjustment to sharing personal space and time once you learn to enjoy it. When I first got divorced I couldn't stand an empty house and the silence ate at my sanity. Now I like the fact that I can watch what I want when I want, fall asleep in my chair and, take out the trash/do the dishes, when I feel like it. Granted I don't mind so much compromising for someone who appreciates it. I just don't like the fact that certain compromises become expected and unappreciated.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 17 (view)

Posted: 5/27/2008 10:13:20 PM

if I date a man who is divorced- I don't want to hear about why they split up right off the bat either
So why is it always one of the first questions to come up in a date. It's usually between, "So what do you do?" and "How old are your kids?"
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 35 (view)

help whats wrong with my pc
Posted: 5/27/2008 10:04:19 PM

I,ll sent it to you , but we come as a package deal , have my computer have me
No doubt!

Anyway it sounds like the hard drive is going bad. First the clicking, then the beeping. Clicking could be the drive seeking and trying to read. Then the beeping could be the computer telling you it can't read the drive. Since it happened in that order that would be my best guess.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 84 (view)

The slut factor
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:52:42 PM
Sexy is when your woman gets all slutty just for you.
Slut factor is a big turn on for me. Like getting whispered to, in your ear, "I'm not wearing any underwear." But that wouldn't work if we were eating dinner with my mother. Well most of the time.

I also find being a good mother sexy. You know what else is sexy? Being served a meal. Sitting down and BAM there's dinner. Doing the dishes barefoot in a cut off shirt and daisy dukes.... Sexy! Pony tail... not sexy. Pony tail is a big flag that says leave me alone I'm busy doing something.

I've also heard that a man taking out the trash is sexy. Watching me cut the grass and work in the yard was a huge turn on for my x-wife.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 143 (view)

do men want LT relationships with Bi-women?
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:33:18 PM
Tough question. From experience I'd have to say no. When a 3rd party starts getting involved with your children it is toxic for the couple's relationship. Especially when a woman starts telling a man how he should act, think, behave, etc.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 243 (view)

The Kinky Test
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:27:13 PM

Here kitty kitty, here kitty........................

Careful the tongue is abrasive and it's tender down there

741 over my lifetime but I've slowed down alot since my 30's
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 52 (view)

the reason(s) in having a kid
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:12:07 PM
I can't commont on the motivations of others. It's not my place and it would just make me look stupid because I really don't know, nor care.

I personally decided (after being shot at repeatedly) to leave my mark on this earth before I passed on.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 71 (view)

Orgasmic breasts
Posted: 5/27/2008 9:07:02 PM
I think it has alot to do with the relationship and emotional connection when it comes to this and other types of orgasmic stimulation. I also suspect anticipation has something to do with it. I've seen it happen with a breath on the neck and a soft touch inside the elbow or a look in the eye and a bite on the lip. If the guy is willing to rev up his girl and she is willing to let it go there's tons of possibilities.

Men can be just as sensual but it's hard to find a woman willing to put in the effort to push the right buttons.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 59 (view)

Why are most guys attracted to pretty...um...b*tches?
Posted: 5/27/2008 8:39:33 PM
Pretty is OK at first. It's the attitude behind the looks that counts for me. I've always suspected it has to be a mutually enabling relationship. OR that they're both emotionally immature. I'd rather be alone at peace than march to the tune of a demanding ****.
 Supreme_Pizza

Windows Vista is a pain so far....
Posted: 1/18/2008 1:57:38 AM
Well it took me some time to get used to Vista. Have to admit it was a love/hate relataionship. I'm sort of an IT guru and a power user so I had to enable the hidden administrator account and install a "take ownership" registry hak. That gave me control of my computer. I'm running a quad core and 4GB 1066 ram on this rig so I jumped up to a 64 bit OS and love the performance. However the drivers for 64 bit are still unstable. Specifically when running an SLI rig. I have to admit the latest NVIDIA drivers are much more stable than the last ones. I can run my machine for a whole 24 hours sometimes now without a crash.

If you don't have a 2GB of ram stay away from this power hog though and stick with XP.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 86 (view)

Is Matter a form of Energy?
Posted: 1/18/2008 1:36:18 AM
You're off a bit on Occam's razor.

It's simply a principle based on not making wild unsupported assumptions. It has KISS built in but the core is the rejection of any wild assumption.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 84 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2008 7:04:56 PM

Simply yes or more specifically it appears so.
Mostly matter is empty space. The only difference between a vaccuum and matter is the properties of the matter. Specifically the quantum fields of the matter.

I can't give you a definate yes due to the fact that general relativity is exclusive of exotic matter.

Those seeking some kind of spiritual connection between science and spirituality should concentrate on. Aether/Akasha and avoid violating Occam's razor.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 9 (view)

the LHC, the large hadron collider
Posted: 1/17/2008 5:27:54 PM
I thought he was concerned about the size. It will be the largest with the largest proton clusters to date.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 12 (view)

Looking for threesomes on the net?
Posted: 1/17/2008 4:39:50 PM
Wait a minute. I had a girlfriend bring this up. Some women are bi or bi-curious. My x-gf was the former. I was 17 so I went for it. I don't know if I would go there at my age now though. If I did do it now, it would be because I cared about her and wanted to make her happy. I wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for me.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 47 (view)

Multi-Orgasmic women and Faking it
Posted: 1/17/2008 4:31:58 PM

even do it without being touched at all, just by thinking the right things and imagining.
I once had a woman I was seeing ask me what is the hottest thing a woman could possibly do. As a joke I told her it would be so hot if she started cumming when I walked into the room. Next day she did. I have to admit it was pretty hot.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 37 (view)

who else fakes orgasms?
Posted: 1/17/2008 4:10:12 PM
Funny!
I thought I was going to be the only guy here. Add me to the list. I was tired and wanted to go to sleep. She went to sleep satisfied that she pleased me so no harm done.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 61 (view)

any men out there ever have an erection lasting over four hours?!!!
Posted: 1/17/2008 4:06:17 PM
Those exercises are awesome. And refering to orgasm, I do beleive you're talking about the non-ejaculatory orgasm. Correct? As in tantric meditation? Four hours is possible especially if you have a little help from a pill. It also helps to have a partner with good control of her muscles. A good exercise for her is laying in the tub and pulling water in then pushing it out. About 10 of these a day is enough to give her sufficient control to help you sustain a longer session even if you do ejaculate.
 Supreme_Pizza

Posted: 1/17/2008 3:38:06 PM
http://today.slac.stanford.edu/feature/2007/dm-whats-out-there.asp

That article gives a little insight into how important this project is to dark matter research.

It's also an inportant project in condensed matter physics research. Which is probably why the project is getting funded. With the latest advances in nanoelectromechanical systems this project just makes sense. Before MRI we weren't really in a position to gain any knowledge through these experiments though they were theoretically possible. I'm not sure what temperatures they are proposing these tests at but at around 0.002 kelvin they should be able to nail down dark matter and possibly learn to produce it.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2008 3:00:26 PM
Nothing cataclysmic will occur. There isn't enough dark matter in the proton to cause anything near a single megaton. According to the proposed tests they're looking along the lines of 500-1200 pounds of TnT if I remember correctly. Also they aren't pushing the proton clusters in a continuous beam. I beleive they're 12 nano seconds apart. This is far from a sustained collapse. This project is going to be Europ's main source of dark matter research so the risks are minimal considering the proposed knowledge that can be gained. Also, as I mentioned above, we don't have enough mass on earth to create a sustainable black hole. Fission is a bit touchy but they are using a non-critical fission technique. The LHC is a prototype engine for the future of space travel and for clean energy.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 1/17/2008 1:34:06 PM
No worries. Gravitatational collapse isn't going to happen by slamming clusters of protons into each other. You would need about 1.4 solar masses or about 333,000 times the mass of the earth to produce a force that would cause a perpetual collapse of a singularities' Schwarzschild radius .
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 38 (view)

pyramids--we still don't know their actual construction methods
Posted: 1/17/2008 12:29:29 PM
I had a very non-conventional engineering teacher who had us solve problems with available known mathmatical techniques per era. We way back with sanscrit texts and worked our way up to modern day math. We had lots of theories on the pyramids. Basically they had the thechnology and the labor to pull it off. What most people don't know is that the Nile was much better managed back then and canals were a normal means of transporting anything heavy.

In fact many of us beleived the Archemedes Screw was used. He didn't get credit for his "invention" until he visited Egypt.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 24 (view)

Near to death experience,
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:25:37 AM
I had several when I was in the Marine Corps. It pushed me to procreate. I don't want to leave this earth without a leagacy. It also put most of life's problems in perspective. So many of those problems are trivial and don't mean anything in the big scheme of things. I also changed my faith. Faiths that are exclusive don't appeal to someone trapped in a hole with lead flying around.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 25 (view)

Has being online conditioned people to defensiveness?
Posted: 1/16/2008 11:11:42 AM

Has being online conditioned people to defensiveness?

Better question would be:
Do you allow yourself to be emotionally hijacked?

People who beleive others are responsible for their feelings are weak. Quit being so dependent on others and take control of yourself. They are your feelings after all. Own them!
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 48 (view)

Quantum Entanglement - One God Particle
Posted: 1/16/2008 10:03:18 AM

assuming no decay and assuming no force variation-then we end up with a stable universe
The universe is not stable. Chaos theory is measurable and deterministic. I think the study dark matter will eventually explain chaos theory. Nor is the universe without force. It is expanding.

The god particle isn't possible. There is fusioin and we have created new elements in the process. For a particle to collide with itself and fuse we would need to fold space and time and leave an open wormhole and/or create a tear in space time. I don't recall any documented temporal anomolies due to fusion. And as far as I know we haven't been able to create a stable wormhole yet. We have been able to successfully create a plasma fusion reactor that has run stable for 3 1/2 minutes so far. This simply wouldn't be possible with one single particle.
 Supreme_Pizza

The Biopsychosocial model?
Posted: 1/16/2008 8:51:02 AM
The latest thing I remember is how chemical stripping of the gene for reprogramming is possible and is being done on on human subjects but it is lethal in some cases. Many of the genes are programmed at early chilehood development and can only be changed by chemically stripping the proteins from the genes. Epigenetic research is something I have been following as new news is released. Some of your genes are actually programmed two generations before you are born. There is a genetic corelation between epigenic switches and the ammount of food was eaten by your grandparents. I can't find the graph but it is amazing. I hope someone can find it.
 Supreme_Pizza
Msg: 31 (view)

Changing destiny
Posted: 1/16/2008 8:13:22 AM
If you subscribe to the possibility of destiny, which I don't, then there are no mistakes to be made and your path is already known and laid out for you. The decisions you make are destined to be made.

@ jtwaters
I noticed your quote from Mahatma Gandhi which is great! However the Noble Eightfold Path (Tenfold Path) contradicts your current faith.

Show ALL Forums