Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???
 filiasan
Msg: 51 (view)

Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:17:22 PM
Break in the condom. I drank for 3 days.
 filiasan
Msg: 107 (view)

Female Circumcision, Right or Wrong?
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:16:06 PM
Some things are debateable. This is not. It doesn't enhance pleasure. It sure isn't hygeinic. It causes all sorts of problems, the most obvious being seering pain.

I'm against any form of physical mutilation. Although, there has been proof of male circumcision reducing risk of infection. I knew a guy who had to be circumcised when he was young adult because he ended up having problems with his foreskin. So sometimes, it's necessary. But I view it same as removal of the tonsils. I still have mine.
 filiasan
Msg: 73 (view)

Sexual Needs Men v Women
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:08:54 PM
To the detriment of my social life, I am not concerned with keeping up appearances.

In fact, I had a steakhouse burger just yesterday. Mmmm!

My problem is my fertility...well, I have a problem with it.
 filiasan
Msg: 25 (view)

What's up with ALL the views?
Posted: 4/26/2007 2:05:13 PM
Pride isn't the only thing for me. See, I am disabled so there is that whole new set of problems that come in. But my main problem is that I'm finally become picky, and I can't be happy with someone I'm not attracted to. Well maybe that's my second problem. My first is sarmassophobia. For some reason, I fear dating. There are a lot of reasons behind that. I won't list them. I don't want to waste my time today.
 filiasan
Msg: 24 (view)

Sexually Repressed people...
Posted: 4/26/2007 1:44:36 PM
Yes, I am sexually repressed. But it's not as if I was always that way. I used to be sexually excessive. At first, I thought losing the desire (well, more accurately gaining fear) was karma's way of smiting me for once upon a time doing things that no normal woman would do. But eventually, I thought it was a good thing. You won't see me desperately seeking some available slob. But I've been out of dating for a long time. In fact, I think I have developed sarmassophobia--that is, fear of dating. My sex drive (not to be confused with my mind) has been in the gutter for too long. And I'm thinking it might be a hormonal imbalance. But how would I know? I haven't been to see a doctor since three years ago, I got my routine checkup for being approved SSI.

Show ALL Forums