Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Racey pics and no entry messages.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 4 (view)

Racey pics and no entry messages.
Posted: 7/16/2008 1:01:59 AM
Free speech and choice !
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 22 (view)

Lipotrim
Posted: 7/16/2008 12:59:16 AM
Reductil will keep your weight stable if your a couchy but as soon as you add diet and exercise it's effects are tremendous, as for side effects they are listed as "possible" so not everyone will have the same if any.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 1 (view)

Are we asking too much ?
Posted: 4/14/2008 3:32:47 AM
Yes it's an age old question but is it true ?
Do we build up a mental construct of what we seek only to be dissapointed by all who do not meet the criteria, perhaps you spend too much time comparing what you want to what you had or are you guilty of pigeonholing potential suitors based merely on what you see in a picture ?

I think we all like to believe that we will judge those we meet or chat to as individuals and base our thoughts on their individual merrit's but can you look past the pain or loss that you may once have suffered ?.

I freely admit that i am not inspired to reply or write message to ladies who have pictures which show them in all or most of their glory, dont get me wrong i am quite happy to look because after all is said and done i am a man and you girls are quite lovely but am i denying myself some oppertunities by filtering out thes girls ?

just a few thoughts.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 2 (view)

emotional muscle is dead?
Posted: 6/25/2007 3:06:23 AM
All experiences affect us whether good or bad, but how we move forward is entirely in our own hands, in the context of your story then only love , patiance, communication and trust can heal the mental pain of rape .
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 11 (view)

Honour killings
Posted: 6/12/2007 1:27:30 AM
You just dont get it....
Whilst we sit here in front of our laptops and computers on our comfy chairs drinking tea and coffee and passing judgement on the restof the world based entirely on our own set of morals, rules and ideals we forget that so called honour killings have been in existance for thousands of years and were even conducted in this country as recently as victorian times . i dont condone or agree with any of these practices but many cultures feel just as passionatly about our way of life. more importantly lets not forget that our proud nation has more to be ashamed of than most !!!!!!

Finally
never wrestle with pigs , you all end up covered in mud and the pigs like it .
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 24 (view)

Not another forum on the forum thread
Posted: 6/11/2007 3:49:28 AM
I really enjoy the postings whether good or bad they all entertain . any derogotory or bitter posts only reflect on those who do it , my opinions always remain my opinions .
it's great to see the subtle and not so subtle inuendo that floats around and the flirting between forumites.Every now and again theres even a real eye opener.

So god bless em an all who write in em ......
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 15 (view)

The hairy leg problem
Posted: 6/8/2007 10:37:04 PM
Not that i remember but it's so lovely to be naked and close to the one you love however when you wake up in the night with stubble rubbing against you and have to check that your not drunk and havent passed out again on the rugby tour its not so good so please girls keep em shiny and smooth we do appreciate it .....xxxx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 18 (view)

Pros and Cons Of Peeps
Posted: 6/8/2007 10:30:32 PM
Own teeth and hair is very admirable these days ......

Emptying her colostomy bag into a mcdonalds milk shake cup is pretty objectional

Yip that covers it really.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 33 (view)

How Romantic Are You???
Posted: 6/8/2007 3:46:09 PM
Weird , i am a classic romantic too.......who knew..

Gonna have to try a lot harder now
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 29 (view)

better to have loved and lost or is it
Posted: 6/8/2007 3:37:00 PM

better to have loved and lost or is it

To have loved and lost is pain enough.....but to never love again would be unbearable !

D xx
 thought_full_guy

I love my chocolate!! but he refuses to be fair in sex..!
Posted: 6/7/2007 10:35:56 PM
Dude i would be off quicker than a fat mans button at an all you can eat BBQ.
Sex is way too important to be one sided and i can do one sided on my own .lol
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 17 (view)

Pose naked for your partner..........
Posted: 6/7/2007 10:25:45 PM

There is in my mind nothing in the world thats sexier than that which cant be seen , as apposed to full nudity, isnt that why god invented agent provocateur, la pearla and victoria secrets.

I would be proud of any partner who had the guts, self confidence and dignity to do it....

I have in fact many naked pictures of myself which seem to appear at every family BBQ just to prove i was once a cute baby ...lol
 thought_full_guy

wheelies good ? or poo?
Posted: 6/7/2007 10:15:00 PM
wheelies are fine till you fall of and wreck your bike then get done by old bill then get battered by wife only to find you have no bike to escape on !!!
 thought_full_guy

Fantastic site
Posted: 6/7/2007 2:19:38 PM
Dude , Numpty and posh will suck you in and spit you out in lotsa bits and not in the good way ..................................you are young but you will learn grasshopper
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 55 (view)

Would you be prepared to die for your country
Posted: 6/7/2007 12:53:22 AM
Having just retired after 22yrs , 15 of which were spent in conflicts around the globe i can tell you with confidence that YES i would but before you make your decision consider the following.
modern warfare is distant and remote , it's almost playstation war so it's easy to press a button however there are situations and judgemant calls that require you to be face to face with potential enemys, could you actually make that decision to step back and kill in an instant and then carry on . i know a great many young soldiers who talk the talk then crap themselves and throw up at the first sign of trouble , this is not a weaknes but a harsh reality of war....

So dont Die for your country , LIVE for your country........!
 thought_full_guy

Did you live up to your teachers expectations?
Posted: 6/7/2007 12:43:06 AM
I was told by a teacher that i would never amount to anything and then a few years later my regiment was invited to the school to do a show and i made a point of finding him again , The look on his face was priceless when i reminded him what he had said .
he apologised .
It was no where near as satisfying as i wanted it to be !

not sure what lessons to be learned from that.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 3 (view)

what appliance can you live without..
Posted: 6/7/2007 12:33:47 AM
Aha , good question ?

never felt the need for
a breadmaker
a dishwasher

thought_full_guy
Msg: 13 (view)

1st love
Posted: 6/6/2007 12:34:53 AM
Numpty girl.

Sound like a marriage material ........lol

My first love was in a magazine i found under my dads bed , so shes still lovely ....
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 209 (view)

wot famous , person have u been told u look like,
Posted: 5/25/2007 12:37:21 AM
Robbie coltrane, john goodman , john candy and most recently john claude van damn
So either the gym is working or she wants me !!!
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 21 (view)

Designer Vagina.
Posted: 5/24/2007 11:39:54 PM
You could always fill the big ones with expanding foam B&Q £ 2.99
or ask your lover to wear a sock ???
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 23 (view)

How do you know if you are getting older,
Posted: 5/24/2007 1:36:17 AM
Thats an easy one.....
When it takes all night to do what you used to do all night..............your getting older !
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 22 (view)

Topless sunbathing banned, but ok to flash your bum ?
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:53:09 AM
I love going topless and after a few beers it's not uncommon for the moon to shine .

Seriously though, you should all have the choice about what to do with you bodies, with the exception of religous states , if you choose to go there dont complain about the rules......do your reaserch !

Smile for someone that cant ...........Drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 31 (view)

Being Old Fashioned
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:47:46 AM
I am really comfortable with being old fashioned ....but not sexist and represive.
I want to put my lady on a pedastle but that pedestal can only be built on mutual respect .

Think something nice today......................Drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 23 (view)

Who's job would you like to have
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:41:05 AM
Thats easy i wanna be one of Gucci's bra's. lol

Welcome home The Gucci........
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 65 (view)

What does your tattoo say about you ?
Posted: 5/24/2007 12:37:54 AM
I wont bore you with all of em, my fave is a rights of passage tattoo that i had done by a tribesman whilst stationed in Borneo with a stick a bark needle and some ink made from stones and flower pulp, oh and lots and lots of local brew because it hurt like a ~@+_+ . another is a surfboard on my back which was done by a surf buddy last year in Australia it's got a sunset and a yellow brick road included,

I think my tatts say that ....... I THINK !
My tatts are all hidden as they are personal , dont agree with fashion tatts.

have a good day and think a good thought for someone........Drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 37 (view)

What makes a Slut?
Posted: 5/22/2007 6:27:23 AM
If anyone finds the recipe could i have it, lol
Als o can you make more than one ???
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 14 (view)

OK, so we have had song at a funeral, what about a poem?
Posted: 5/17/2007 2:13:24 AM
the wind bids me leave you.

Less hasty am I than the wind, yet I must go.

We wanderers, ever seeking the lonelier way, begin no day where we have ended another day; and no sunrise finds us where sunset left us.

Even while the earth sleeps we travel.

We are the seeds of the tenacious plant, and it is in our ripeness and our fullness of heart that we are given to the wind and are scattered.

Brief were my days among you, and briefer still the words I have spoken.

But should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then I will come again,

And with a richer heart and lips more yielding to the spirit will I speak.

Yea, I shall return with the tide,

And though death may hide me, and the greater silence enfold me, yet again will I seek your understanding.

And not in vain will I seek.

If aught I have said is truth, that truth shall reveal itself in a clearer voice, and in words more kin to your thoughts.

I go with the wind, people of Orphalese, but not down into emptiness;

And if this day is not a fulfillment of your needs and my love, then let it be a promise till another day. Know therefore, that from the greater silence I shall return.

The mist that drifts away at dawn, leaving but dew in the fields, shall rise and gather into a cloud and then fall down in rain.

And not unlike the mist have I been.

In the stillness of the night I have walked in your streets, and my spirit has entered your houses,

And your heart-beats were in my heart, and your breath was upon my face, and I knew you all.

Ay, I knew your joy and your pain, and in your sleep your dreams were my dreams.

And oftentimes I was among you a lake among the mountains.

I mirrored the summits in you and the bending slopes, and even the passing flocks of your thoughts and your desires.

And to my silence came the laughter of your children in streams, and the longing of your youths in rivers.

And when they reached my depth the streams and the rivers ceased not yet to sing.

But sweeter still than laughter and greater than longing came to me.

It was boundless in you;

The vast man in whom you are all but cells and sinews;

He in whose chant all your singing is but a soundless throbbing.

It is in the vast man that you are vast,

And in beholding him that I beheld you and loved you.

For what distances can love reach that are not in that vast sphere?

What visions, what expectations and what presumptions can outsoar that flight?

Like a giant oak tree covered with apple blossoms is the vast man in you.

His mind binds you to the earth, his fragrance lifts you into space, and in his durability you are deathless.

You have been told that, even like a chain, you are as weak as your weakest link.

This is but half the truth. You are also as strong as your strongest link.

To measure you by your smallest deed is to reckon the power of ocean by the frailty of its foam.

To judge you by your failures is to cast blame upon the seasons for their inconsistency.

Ay, you are like an ocean,

And though heavy-grounded ships await the tide upon your shores, yet, even like an ocean, you cannot hasten your tides.

And like the seasons you are also,

And though in your winter you deny your spring,

Yet spring, reposing within you, smiles in her drowsiness and is not offended.

Think not I say these things in order that you may say the one to the other, "He praised us well. He saw but the good in us."

I only speak to you in words of that which you yourselves know in thought.

And what is word knowledge but a shadow of wordless knowledge?

Your thoughts and my words are waves from a sealed memory that keeps records of our yesterdays,

And of the ancient days when the earth knew not us nor herself,

And of nights when earth was upwrought with confusion,

Wise men have come to you to give you of their wisdom. I came to take of your wisdom:

And behold I have found that which is greater than wisdom.

It is a flame spirit in you ever gathering more of itself,

While you, heedless of its expansion, bewail the withering of your days.

It is life in quest of life in bodies that fear the grave.

There are no graves here.

Kahlil Gibran, poet/philosopher
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 93 (view)

When are we too old for clubbing.....
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:52:56 AM
41 still clubbing, still being stupid, still ashamed in the morning and the only differenc is the time it takes to recover. Party on
 thought_full_guy

old customs!!
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:48:02 AM
I have always made a point of helping old ladies and the blind across the road, Theres usually about 20 or so on that roundabout by the end of the day ....lol
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 27 (view)

thing's you find the morning after
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:42:27 AM
I woke up one morning many years ago with a monster hangover to find some very angry chaps by my bunk, it seems that i smuggled a cow into windsor barracks and locked it in the nco's mess, however the trail of mud and shit lead them back to me ,.
30 days in colchester for ... SMUGGLING CONTRABAND wtf , i wasnt gonna cook it.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 16 (view)

Naked aliens and other odd things.
Posted: 5/13/2007 10:14:42 PM
Dont get me started, i got loads a q's on odd things but heres just a few.

If the police arrest a mime, does he still have the right to remain silent?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 10 (view)

Date people joined the site
Posted: 5/13/2007 10:02:53 PM
Once again lady it appears youve been around longer than me , lol
But i agree it would help the decision making process to know how long someone has been fishing, its possible that someone who has been fishing for ages has stale worms, bad bait, the wrong kit maybe they are attracting the wrong fish ?

Or are you just being nosey ???
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 43 (view)

Excessive mail settings
Posted: 5/12/2007 11:04:19 PM
Not nearly enough restictions as far as i am concerned

Must not be a gold digger

Must not have pot of hot water water for bunny

Must not presume you will cease contact with everyone else after 1 message(you know who you are )

more and more cynical by the day.......
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 30 (view)

Is This a New Trend ?
Posted: 5/12/2007 10:50:36 PM
if this trend goes a step further will fashion concious mid lifer's like me be expected to walk down the street spanking my monkey with my new shell suit bottoms worn as socks ????? for everyones sake i hope not......
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 10 (view)

Chat up Lines
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:53:36 PM
Never been drunk enough to try either of theses

excuse me darling, do you have room in your handbag for the keys to my porche !!

Theres not much furniture at mine so you may have to sit on my face !!
 thought_full_guy

A FEW EXTRA POUNDS
Posted: 5/11/2007 10:47:33 PM
If your gonna add extra classifications why not put "self obsessed gold digger"or " i love myself too much to love a man" or "lies too much"

Even though i am a BFG , Big Friendly Giant, i havent ticked the few extra pounds box because it doesnt fit me, i am huge but by no means fat , i go to the gym mosts nights but am not a muscle freak. i think i am normal and maybe others feel the same about themselves.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 6 (view)

Could you take the pain
Posted: 5/10/2007 7:17:59 AM
OH MY GOD Heres where you all find out what a woos i am, after 22 yrs in the army having climbed mountains and countlass ass kickings i am still scared of the dentist.
If i had my way i would grab his nuts with a pair of pliers and simply say "if you dont hurt me then i wont hurt you" but strangely enough they dont seem keen on the idea .
good luck willow xx
 thought_full_guy

Do you regret your tattoo/piercing?
Posted: 5/10/2007 7:13:27 AM
Good for you lil , if it means that much to you you wont regret it.
I have quite a few, all hidden because they are personal, not names and stuff but they all mean something to me. NO REGRETS more tatts means more memories and adventues , so may the ink flow freely.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 5 (view)

Physical characteristics in a date
Posted: 5/10/2007 12:54:50 AM
Just read foxy's profile , sorry hun but isnt that just a little odd from someone who says "sorry if i dont reply it means your just not my TYPE" not being horrid just raising OP's point.
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 63 (view)

Ladies & avoiding their round
Posted: 5/10/2007 12:41:38 AM
Oh my god your a bunch of girls, if your starting to see this girl as a future partner or even friend then for goodness sakes start as you mean to go on and be bloody honest and forthright. Avoid phrases like oi bird any chance of a refill and Bugger me its a dry night,... Morning posters . drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 2 (view)

Physical characteristics in a date
Posted: 5/10/2007 12:34:08 AM
i dont think they are restricting themselves, some may have learned from the past others just might be too picky and simple men like me only insist on own teeth and hair as a starting block. surely you (OP) have some preferences even if its only Male or Female ... ?????
 thought_full_guy

Are people with taurets (tourettes) just trying to pull the wool over our eyes?
Posted: 5/10/2007 12:28:30 AM
Are people who dont understand something acused wrongly of being ignorant ???
Lets hope not OP
Information is power . OP get some more power.
 thought_full_guy

i heard some excuses ....but this beats all
Posted: 5/9/2007 1:53:18 AM
Paris hilton is the ultimat minger, send her down , or she could provide beauty and excitement to the guys on death row >>>>>>lol
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 42 (view)

Would you fight back?
Posted: 5/9/2007 1:47:53 AM
Violance is always and should always be the last resort, we should all take care not to put ourselves in harms way but this is difficult, less difficult for me as i am built like a brick sh~~house, but when you realise that things are not right you must walk away to the nearest crowded area and then if the person persists you must start shouting as loud as you can this will nearly always work, if not then a firm strike to the nuts will do the job just fine then seek help. Take care all and be safe . Drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 5 (view)

Education Welfare!!!
Posted: 5/8/2007 3:58:52 AM
First of all dont worry, go along on your court date with ALL the relevant information and any notes of dates etc, when you arrive you will be asked to fill out a means form even though you may wish to pay in full you still have to fill it out (stupid i know) when you go in to court it will be very informal maybe just a clerk and a court recorder , clmly explain as you have above and they will then discuss it and may even ask you to return at a later date. At the end of the meeting offer to pay an amount in order to show "good will" this will in most cases ensure a favourable judgment.
then go home and write a list of jobs for wayward sprog (this should include cleaning my car) . Good luck and if you need any further advice dont hesitate to message me . Drew x
 thought_full_guy

Mothers and Daughters
Posted: 5/8/2007 3:25:38 AM
I pulled an older woman at a club last night.
She was a right sort for 57, we drank a bit, had a bit of a snog & she
asked if I'd ever had the sportsman's double, a mother and daughter 3
some?
i said no
we drank a bit more,then she says that tonight was my lucky night.
i went back to her house.
she put the hall light on and shouted upstairs...
"mum...you awake?"
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 7 (view)

What would bore you to death
Posted: 5/8/2007 3:21:34 AM
Best phrase ever...... you could bore the bol~~ox of a eunoch (check spelling) only to be used inthe most exteme circumstances as causes major offence, or have a big bloke next to you when using.

Or if during a boring speech you find something else to do, naybe a crossword or plug in the old MP3 then i find that 3 nodds of the head followed by 2 shakes can keep someone at bay for hours .
 thought_full_guy

Is Paligamy too much of a good thing ?
Posted: 5/7/2007 12:42:03 AM
Guys , How would you feel about having more than one wife in the same place and at the same time (yes i know your on a dating site and that one would do right now) and in the same house, how many would be enough or too many.

Girls, How would you feel about sharing the same man with other women in the house, would you be jelous, relieved etc, etc,

Remember, have fun and be nice . Drew xx
 thought_full_guy
Msg: 12 (view)

Beauty comes from within?
Posted: 5/6/2007 4:32:00 PM
Inner beauty in my opinion is made up of several thing which combine to make a beautifull person, for instance we have seen the couple walking down the street and said to ourselves "what on earth is he/she doing with him/her" and although this phrase also works for trangender couples thats another discussion, the first thing we seek from within that is outwardly atractive is Confidence followed closely by humour and humility the rest we discover through conversation and intimacy and before you know it you hooked and then everything else seems beautifull too, and after all a woman like this will always be beautifull unlike your page 3 stunna who will turn into an overstretched high maintainace project with little or no time for others after taking care of herself,
all these opinions are general and are in no way intended to offend . Take care all. Drew xx

Show ALL Forums