Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Nanaimo's Canada Day dance with Lazy Mike & Rockin Recliners July 1, 2013
 ClassC
Msg: 4 (view)

Nanaimo's Canada Day dance with Lazy Mike & Rockin Recliners July 1, 2013
Posted: 6/30/2013 8:07:57 PM
WooooHoooooo...Lazy Mike...is NOT *lazy*...he's one major 'harpist'...bluesy...yup...
and THANKS plentyofhearts for 'spreading the word'...seems everyone is welcome at the Legion(I sure have been welcomed!!!)))...don't be shy...*come on down*(or up, if you're south of 'naimo'!!!) seeya there...............xoxox
 ClassC
Msg: 32 (view)

dangers of riding without a helmet
Posted: 1/15/2013 11:43:01 PM
Gee EdBear...glad you had your helmet on!
maybe my noggin getting bonked>breaking my steel post head rest> when I was rear-ended in my pick-up wouldn't have hurt so badly IF I was wearing MY MOTORCYCLE helmet!...never thought about it.
I like the design and fit of the equestrian helmet, however have been told it "isn't in fashion" by the mountain bikers...sigh. Can't win. Will have to see how comfortable it is up Mt Washington(and whether the other snow bunnies laugh at it!)
Free Will...like the sound of that!
and wish ALL kids pushing their limits had decent helmets ON THEIR HEADS.
I would like to say something about the folks not wearing helmets perhaps wearing latex on their other heads to preserve the gene pool...however might be another thread than the OP meant.
 ClassC
Msg: 11 (view)

people say music, but WHAT music???
Posted: 1/8/2013 9:24:51 PM
Hi MiMedia Naranja...happy New Year to you!...I hope you find someone who loves music as you do!...and i hunch HE WILL find it grows on himTOO!
I love rythmn, rollicking when it's time to 'cut loose and dance'...or Gershwin with a classy dancing partner knowledgeable about 'leading me'...although can be found tapping my toes to some C&W(although have been known to turn it off on occasion)...even rap has my 5 year old grandson into generating some 'moves'...which we both enjoy attempting...so, I can say that if you can be open to the experiences of the music, varied as they can be...you're richer for it!(ps...I love to travel to music festivals(blues/rock/folk/all of it) and volunteer...WONDERFUL people out there to enjoy Life with!)
 Classc
Msg: 14 (view)

Free POF Meet and Dance North Van Dec 22nd 2012 7:30pm
Posted: 12/20/2012 2:35:42 AM
Gee...this event looks to be in the *therapeutic* zone. Massage therapy for everyone, skaawweeeezzing through all those bodies!! MeRrY ChrIsTmaS!!!(Is BignTall wearing black or a Santa Suit???)
 ClassC
Msg: 6 (view)

Has anyone ever seen a profile of someone they know on here?
Posted: 10/6/2012 4:09:21 PM
yes, I've encountered many familiar faces...and now, being a "long-timer Fishie" and attendee of MANY group events, I'm quite tickled to say that there is a POF FAMILY of 'faces I know'...who have dated, and moved on, and come back. We even delight in calling each other for group gatherings outside the POF site!
I guess you could say Plenty of Friends...thank-you BIGFISH for THAT! ((and thank-you for the heading link back to the forums, Marcus>>>rant, rant, ranting pays off?...and for the EVENTS posted below our INBOX...much safer that way for Newbies...(I know, I know...it's been that way for eons, however, I'm just saying thanks to Marcus, as I haven't said it before...)PS sold the ClassC...hmmm...new name???/new profile???
 ClassC
Msg: 8 (view)

chinese social nite
Posted: 4/24/2012 11:36:38 PM
Southgate Mall (tenth street at OLD Island Highway)is where you turn RIGHT>east<(just before RONA if you're heading north) to go in to Living Forest Campground...so it IS walkable.Some folks that live at LFC walk for their coffee to Timmie's.(bring a bicycle???) : )
 classC
Msg: 12 (view)

Camping on Vancouver Island, Friday April 27 - Monday April 30, 2012
Posted: 4/12/2012 11:52:19 PM
When the Sheriff says five more, and then he can mass email...DO...GIVE 'IM FIVE MORE SIGN UPS...cuz I'm readingmessages"how come I wasn't invited"...this means we don't get some wonderful and also some vereeeeee inteeeresteeng folks making their ways through the trees with us when we start the Conga Line...say...who knows how to get the magician with his blender to show up???Sharing a site(one rv, and one tent(not sure about the extra car...haven't read the rules yet) saved a few pennies, made for some great listening opportunities last time...the bathrooms are great and so are the showers...(no sharesies allowed!!)))
 ClassC
Msg: 10 (view)

Camping on Vancouver Island, Friday April 27 - Monday April 30, 2012
Posted: 4/8/2012 11:40:25 PM
Hiya Courtenaygal...It will be so nice to see you again...and your pup!
 classc
Msg: 9 (view)

Comox/Courtenay Seal Bay Hike 15 May 2011
Posted: 5/8/2011 5:15:54 PM
Hi...I'll be hostessing company from the mainland, and attending the kayaking in Ladysmith...so won't be able to share the GREAT WEATHER you'll all have on your walk...and yup...the Griffin is a great place for afterwards!...Have Fun!
 ClassC

Interested in Nanaimo WalkAbout
Posted: 4/8/2011 11:17:33 PM
I'm signed up to go to Rosewall Creek...if a ride is needed, please email me. I will be joining the group at the pub for yummies and treats afterwards!...are you kidding me?...not to be missed! raingear(layers cuz it can be chilly up there) and hiking boots will be my fashion statement of the day!(no perfume or scented products in my vehicle...that's all I ask ) I'll be the designated driver!
 ClassC
Msg: 13 (view)

NANAIMO Sunday BICYCLE RIDE on April 10th, 2011
Posted: 4/8/2011 10:52:50 PM
Hiya...am signed up for Rosewall Creek...and my legs are like jello today from biking in earnest for the first time this year(today...hills included seriously!)...goodluck on getting the mass email out...and I hope the weatherman has screwed up yet again...and we get sun...maybe a teensy sprinkle...just enough for a RAINBOW!!!
 classc
Msg: 5 (view)

Nanaimo Walk About – 13 March 2011- Englishman River Falls
Posted: 3/13/2011 11:33:41 AM
A little note of cheer...hope you all have a wonderful walk...the bug was at work again last night...so I can't join you...hugs
 classc

POF and Evow
Posted: 3/10/2011 9:57:02 PM
I think Walts gave up on us wimmen!(and they do NOT have a category for that one!)
hugs to ya Walts...always nice to hear ya happily opining...
 classc

Relaxation... What helps you
Posted: 12/6/2010 9:56:41 PM
Reflexology is an art form...for relaxation...and balancing and healing the body...so...find a yummy aromatic foot massage lotion, and a nice warm thick pair of socks...for BOTH of you...and learn/teach the foot rub, then put on the socks and do the book read before sleep...I agree that *turning down the lights* in the evening is a good way of settling in for the night...kinda like sundown in the country...make it sundown in the city!
happy massaging!
ps...are ya up on your stress vitamins???(ask at the health food shop)
 classc
Msg: 7 (view)

pof credits to see if your messages are read
Posted: 12/6/2010 8:59:32 PM
OMG!!!!!...The BIGFISH has gone and done it again(or his new minions have...)
I recollect some mighty indignant responses to some of his new designs and policies and outright lies(um fibs)...and a mass exodus to trial a new site...
but he did try to disconnect the forums completely from the POF profile and messages pages...
we convinced him it would be a whack safer for the gals(and guys???) to attend functions organized by POF, in a group setting, with some of the more (ahem)***senior*** members to *keep an eye out* for some of the silly duffers tendering new fishies a bit TOO MUCH *bait*...or NET...or ***LINE***
...and he conceded, and added the little space below our inboxes to advertise and LINK us with *events*, and Forums...
thank-you BIGFISH for that!
so...rant on...sometimes he listens!

luv y'all
oh...and (no mistletoe...darn)
 classc
Msg: 112 (view)

Revealing one's income
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:17:08 PM
hmmm...the Mental idjit*** that won't date anyone earning less than himself(((see references to waitresses) is going to be AWFULLY upset by the BIG FISH"s options on here...it says that women will be matched with someone earning more than themselves(for a more successful opportunity)...
cheers...
the forums are STILL excellent for weeding out the individuals most likely to NOT get matched, after one views their posts!!!!
(I really like these silly smilies!)
 classc
Msg: 166 (view)

life altering books
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:10:34 PM
While not "life-altering"...a really enchanting book about dogs(well...about life and so much more...)))and their relationship with a young man who could not speak is
*the story of EDGAR SAWTELLE*
BY David Wroblewski
it is an Oprah's Book Club book...
and for anyone who loves the *pictures*(visuals) the written word is able to capture, by an excellent author...
this one will *do it* for you.
happy reading
 classc
Msg: 10 (view)

the amazing salmon run!
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:47:15 PM
^^^^^^^^dear Walts...glad to see you are *still in action* on the forums posting!!!
I concur with the need to salute those fishies making their dash to the *final splash* before they die...
I also concur with your sentiments about thinking twice before you toss ANYTHING into the ditch...and further to that...
whatever are folks thinking when they pour stuff down the "storm drains"...to 'clean out the garage' of liquids before the can gets tossed....
wash the car on the lawn...so it filters the soaps and chemicals before it goes down the storm drain and affects what the fish swim in(((and what we EAT WHEN WE EAT FISH!!!)))
um...thank-you...hope everyone has a wondrous Christmas...looks like a white one is on its way!!!
 classc

the amazing salmon run!
Posted: 11/8/2010 10:17:33 PM
The Adams River *return of the salmon* run is amazing...years ago I took my not yet a teenager son(he's 37 now). The officials were doing a wonderful job of inspiring awe and admiration for the miracle of endurance the salmon represent. I agree with Walts...the fish quit eating when they leave the salt water, and the physical changes and *drive for reproduction of the species* starts kicking into gear. The obstacles they endure, and 'drive through'(((including a kazillion nets and lures/gaffs and hooks and inventive fisherpersons' attempts to 'bait' the no longer hungry(for food...yup...sex it is(...)...
This year I wandered with a high school chum near the viewing area of the Adams River(grandson got to see it this year...time does march on...and the salmon return every four years like clockwork...)...
well...we drove AWAY from the viewing platform, found an old creek bed almost high and dry, and a trestle bridge/logging road access, and explored down the scree slopes to the creek bed, and found little groups of salmon...not as big as I'd expected to see...more like 'teenagers'...BUT they had made it that far, against great odds...and circled in the deeper pools under the logs, and bashed their bellies raw trying to swim up the almost nonexistent water flow from pool to pool. Some even went back DOWN the creek they'd just come up...and then made mad dashes up the gravel beds again...with usually one or two or six other fish following their barely wet rubble trail...really stirring up the rocks, trying to blaze a trail for those who might follow...it was truly amazing. I slipped on the wet logs creekside, fell in, and walked, ever so briefly in the same creek bed they circled in...and they hardly noticed me...it was a moment in time I recognize I invaded THEIR home, their stream...and for a moment I felt a sense of awe like no other. Here on the Island(V>I>) we have Goldstream park...which is amazing and accessible...but IF you climb the hill to the Goldstream Park...you might just see one of the biggest salmon you've ever witnessed swimming up close and personal in his own little pool...and he's made it half way up the Malahat...quite the climb in a rocky creek bed...and he's waiting for his dreams' fulfillment...a lovely lady fish for whom he can *milt* her eggs, (and then they die)...and the species can be perpetuated...next spring's hatchlings/*fry* will head for the ocean, and four years down the road from then, they'll somehow make it back to the stream their parents died within, starting THEIR life...to repeat the cycle. amazing.
JUST amazing!!! Myself...I enjoy salt water caught salmon...even if I have to compete with the odd whale or seal for the meal they might have otherwise enjoyed. The flesh is much firmer out here in the saltchuck!
Happy fishing y'all...and I DON"T mean for salmon!
 classc

Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 8/17/2010 1:36:53 PM
well, if you didn't go...your loss...it was soooo hot and sooo dusty in some places...and then any complaints just disappeared when the party and music atmosphere prevailed...
my thanks to all my buddies that kept the laughter and fun element in the stratosphere...
the bands were all having as much fun as we were...
and the lemonade and ice cream stands kept the crowds cooled..
.and the beer garden patrons got the only shade...one tree in the whole place?
thanks for letting me have your ice water from the beer coolers for keeping the t shirt WET!!!
next year we're hoping for a dunk tank...it'll be well attended, is my guess...
and some of those *misters*
no, not those cowboys, we had LOTS of THEM!!!...
the water misting in the air misters...!!!
Kudos to the organizers...and every volunteer...
and a huge hello to the couple that brought their three year old blonde blue eyed Princess for me to dance the night away with...Thank-you for sharing her JOY with me!
seeya there NEXT year!!!!
 classc

Victoria Bc August 28, 2010 Something New; Something familiar
Posted: 8/17/2010 1:06:53 PM
Hiya TFlow...I won't be able to make it...going off into the sunset in my ClassC RV as of this weekend...will connect on my return?October???xo
have fun everyone!
 classc

Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 8/11/2010 12:00:20 AM
okay...the spare ticket is sold...and the plans are for us all to be there for the 5 p.m. start of music THURSDAY evening!(google SUNFEST Duncan...all the info is there...) The Class C is almost ready to go(has a cookstove and a fridge on propane, as there are no hook-ups(dry camping)...it'll be our mini coffee shop???Phil...save me a spot(ClassC is 18feet long) in camp area 4, I believe we'll be planted!((and bring a bicycle for the trip to town???)...We can all sleep in!!!...music doesn't start friday OR saturday until 3 p.m.!
Jo
 ClassC
Msg: 6 (view)

Online section, the math does not add up.
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:47:12 PM
nope...they're both in Canada,BE...with a border...I want the Canada filter enabled!
(crumbs...they asked it on sign-up...)
now DO something with it!
 ClassC
Msg: 15 (view)

Relationship History
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:41:38 PM
jeez louise....when they asked me the question, i answered it honestly...my longest relationship is with my best friend
but they didn't have a space for SIXTY years, dammit!!)))))):0
ummmm...what does commitment phobia mean?????
like, um...for the *rest of my life*????
yup...am with ya for adding the forums button again BIGFISH...
oh, and please add a filter so my prospective matches come from CANADA...
and Bodies of water between the mainland and the *Island* are included in mileage count...just cuz there isn't a friggin' road on the Salish Sea...doesn't mean there isn't a distance factor
and a ferry...
and a border>>>>>
rant over... (for the BIGFISH)
for y'all
 ClassC
Msg: 7 (view)

Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:16:43 PM
sigh...can't wait!
I have one spare new *BORN TO ROLL* album for sale, so ya can practice for his singalong moments....any takers?
circle the wagons...front line...whatever...just can't wait to be there!
wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
(look for the 18 inch high gold cowgirl boots and the shorts!)
luvy'all
 ClassC
Msg: 22 (view)

How to cut off the dating
Posted: 7/17/2010 9:09:18 PM
I am *with* BE on the being honest with your own feelings...
also being kind with THEIR feelings...
goes a long way for self respect, and for keeping the doors open for friendship
when you both turn up at social events down the road....
that's why i call this place Plenty of Friends...
fish(and bad behavior)))) smell!
luvy'all
 ClassC

Online section, the math does not add up.
Posted: 7/17/2010 8:52:55 PM
will someone explain to me the odds WITHOUT half the fellas *matched* to me being from the USA when I'm Canadian...how can they do this??????
the ferries alone(I'm on *the Island*) make it hard enough,,, then add the border crossing???
no...I know the numbers do NOT add up...but don't want them crunched, just add the USA/Canadian filter to the equation...pretty please!!!
luvy'all
 ClassC
Msg: 21 (view)

POF catch words or phrases, and how you interpret them
Posted: 6/29/2010 8:28:48 PM
ahhhh...ed bear
that sounds even MORE like you..."like to".....
('die to' sounded heavy handed....)
hugs

and gee...Velop....there are so many smiles and greetings erupt when you're *out and about*...
can't imagine even ONE person not wanting to be your friend!
.........the world is surely a better place when we can all be FRIENDS..........
isn't it why this site has been nick-named Plenty of FRIENDS...
I've been lucky...
to count many open hearted people I've met on here as friends...

(gosh, a few I haven't even met!)
luvy'all
um...does that make me a cereal dater...I'll have Raisin Bran*
 ClassC
Msg: 15 (view)

New feature - filtering users who may break up with you???
Posted: 6/29/2010 8:30:39 AM
ohhhhhhh.........good oneML1^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Nobel Prize(sp)... (((my ocd atcha, hon!)

and HOW LONG have we known BigFish is outta touch with reality?????????

I agree that the tadpoles,( and some have even grown up into Frogs)
ya gotta put yer *Hootchie* out ta fish with...
are NOT the same fishie ya wanna smoochie with...
but gee...filtering???

I've been asking for a simple thing...send me some canadians...
CUZ i LIVE IN cANADA...
NOT in the US of A.........
PUT THAT in as a filter...HUNH?????????!!!!!!!!

it must be the ozone depletion of the penthouse the guy livz in...something has been filtering our meeting site...and it's not all common sense, that's fer sher!!!!!!!
luv y'all
 classC
Msg: 106 (view)

what i got in my mail today
Posted: 6/24/2010 3:33:49 PM
WOW!!!
I am now being included in a ClassAction Suit against Classmates.com...for infringing on privacy rights(only in the USA it says though...)
BUT...I can now get 2$ off my upgraded membership if I reply.....
sigh... what to do, what to do...
 classC
Msg: 17 (view)

POF catch words or phrases, and how you interpret them
Posted: 6/24/2010 3:15:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^EdBear...didja mean to say "I DIE"...to talk about...
I cannot imagine for one second, you meaning to lie...not for a single itty bitty nano second!
 classC
Msg: 107 (view)

Revealing one's income
Posted: 6/24/2010 2:59:32 PM
To the Gentle Men speaking up...
it is such a treat to hear your voices...
about "the ***Other"s*** Vices"...
attitudes Implore...
the JERK we ignore...
and Celebrate a World full of Niceness!!!
(((I'm personally giving a bigger tip to the next waitress I encounter!!!)))
luvy'all
 classc
Msg: 151 (view)

VANCOUVER ISLAND CAMPING, COOMBS, BC on MAY 28-30, 2010
Posted: 5/21/2010 8:39:24 AM
hey, hey, BE!!!^^^^^^^^
re: Bunny Ears.....
no, my (((Bunny Slippers)))) don't match my Bunny Ears,
I'll have on ANTLERS....
and you'll hear me coming///strike that...I mean, ARRIVING....
CUZ they've got bells on them!!!

yippee...gonna be FUN!!!
 classc
Msg: 148 (view)

Posted: 5/20/2010 8:56:17 PM
^^^^^^^^^^Oh, Gee...I shoulda bought the red lacy girdle bra thingy for ...but I thought ...ummm...gee...what IS the theme for our pyjama party???
((((I got the ***Bunny*** slippers already!!!))))
woo hoo...bring it on!!!
 ClassC
Msg: 90 (view)

Fitting Quotes to live by.....
Posted: 5/11/2010 10:51:08 PM
Insanity...doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result(Dr Phil)

You will never return to the innocence that PREDATES disastrous losses...
Forgive and move on. (?was that Dr Phil too???)

Miss, Mrs., Ms.,
And I'm still in the kitchen!
luv y'all
 classc
Msg: 75 (view)

Posted: 5/4/2010 6:18:35 PM
gee...what would be the acronym for Lady In Paradise***LIP???
I like*lecia better...so, I have a couple extra sleeping bags...you may have one, and it will probably be an extra tent up beside my VW(with or without cot)...if you'd like!
and *Affable One...I could sniff out the ice cream cones WITHOUT the map...sheesh...
isn't butterfly world close?(too close?)wanna do arm twisties???xo
choclit...ah...wasn't that a fun thread in forums last year!!!
hafta get BE some of those hot pepper choclits...his fav!!!
T-Flow...does yer doggie bite(too?)(((lockin door....))))
(for ice cream...)
 ClassC
Msg: 73 (view)

Posted: 5/4/2010 12:19:19 PM
^^^^^^^^HEY BE!!!
NOT...going to be any midnight raids...
whatever ARE ya thinkin?
Now I'm gonna Chain Vw doors shut!
The highway has a nice destination point of ICE CREAM CONES
at Coombs Country Market...
But we can decide on the *day of*...especially if someone has a map!
(for the ice cream cone!)
 ClassC
Msg: 65 (view)

Posted: 5/3/2010 10:45:15 PM
^^^^^Okay, Affable One...I'm ClassC as opposed to ClassyandClassic...ya gotta be making some distinctions here...cuz I'm getting ***BRANDED*** with stuff I don't even KNOW about!!(although I did bite T-flow back once!)
AND I'm locking the door on my Westie at night!!!!
 ClassC

New feature - filtering users who may break up with you???
Posted: 5/1/2010 9:34:02 PM
oh my, oh my...this is all going sideways, isn't it?
I still want the link to Forums returned to mainpage.
oops...off-topic...
this new feature?...oh, I am going to be so lucky when he finds me a match
using the new and improved parameters...
 ClassC
Msg: 14 (view)

Sat.May1st,Victoria Fish Dance, SPLINTER at Murphs Place Pub
Posted: 4/26/2010 11:47:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^eh wot??//////
not takin the fancy rig we can party in after they shut 'er down????
(not enuff room in the Westie )
 ClassC

Nanaimo Living Forest Camping April 23 weekend
Posted: 4/26/2010 6:00:44 PM
^^^^^Oh, I think it did...and that marauding midnight saturdaycamp robber probably was wearing stripes on his face(well, a mask, anyhow)....while he bumped and clanked about...but the coleslaw was in the middle of the leftovers, so don't think he got a taste of it...now the lime/tequila jello shooters he wandered off with...bet that was fun!!!
sing along toRRRROCKKKKYYYYY RRRACCCOOOON rollinnnn in green jellllooooo!
Hiccup!!! Hiccup!!!
poor little Rocky probably had the BIGGEST hangover!!!
 ClassC
Msg: 78 (view)

5 to 1 ratio of women to men in Vancouver
Posted: 4/26/2010 11:25:38 AM
bring on your willingness, and dance 'em all...we'll love ya for trying!!!
 ClassC
Msg: 2 (view)

New Look for My Matches
Posted: 4/25/2010 1:09:30 PM
I just messaged them the suggestion to put the DELETE FROM MY MATCHES back in there...(it's still in the directions of how the site works...oops, someone goofed, maybe???)
I've given up hope of them ever recognizing the border between the USA and CANADA
never mind the distance from Nanaimo over the *pond* via ferry, thence to borders..
we ARE two separate countries...
so I want my DELETE FROM MY MATCHES button back..
.so I can do what the computer wizard from above seems ineffective to address!!!
'k...rant over...
 ClassC
Msg: 149 (view)

POF VICTORIA - CAMPING AGAIN IN NANAIMO - APRIL 23-25
Posted: 4/23/2010 10:49:17 AM
Hiya Daisy(can't bring myself to print double D's...)
Sun is overhead, but a few frisky clouds are playing in this wind...
and might sprinkle a bit of Mother Nature's *JoyJuice* on ya from above..
.so haul some raingear if'n ya ride this afternoon!
(damn weatherman, anyhow!!!!!
 ClassC
Msg: 147 (view)

Posted: 4/22/2010 11:47:18 PM
I checked with the office this afternoon..
.two vehicles(register at the office and get your card for your vehicle)...
and two people per campsite...
after that they start charging.
(this is what I was told)
Have fun...I know I'm sure gonna!
(pssst...bring something warm to bundle into(if ya don't have a significant other that'll share body heat)...
cuz it gets darn chilly in the evening
even with the HUGE wind breaking tarp that keeps the fire from BLOWIN OUT!
 ClassC
Msg: 134 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2010 7:56:54 PM
sigh....we are going to have the best time...the wind is supposed to come up here in S Nanaimo tonight(it's been lovely here today)...then head into sunshine for the next four days...yup...we iz gonna have yummy weather! I'm pumping up the tires on a couple medium sized bikes(helmets will come with them...for anyone to borrow*littlekids included!)#97...just ask.(will also be bringing some extra blankets/sleeping bags for anyone truly in need)...again...just ask.also bandaids!!
CAN'T FIND THE WHEELCHAIR, THOUGH!!!
 classc

Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 11:21:54 AM
yes, ESP...there is an *added security* for new POF members to meet in a safe, sanctioned atmosphere, with the EVENTS in the past being 'put on' regularly, often by tenured POF members(little chuckle here).
There have been more threads than you can shake a stick at that indicate there are incidents to chill even the *SARCY *(sarcastic) members...and there is not one way that we can, on this site, single out and let others know of a *bad user*...besides deleting him/her from your own personal use of the site(BLOCK?REMOVE FROM MY MATCHES)
So I ask that Markus give us back the LINK to EVENTS on FORUMS...so we can be the big Bro or Sis on the block and provide safe venues as meet and greets for newbies(who don't know the forum events site exists)
How about it Markus/BIGFISH...gonna come out of your little old Ivory Tower???
Give us back the Forum Link...or as ESP suggests...a button to push to access fun events for your users???
There is SAFETY IN NUMBERS...please give this one some serious consideration!
(the thumbs up is where I want to place my vote...for ya to do the right thing! )
 classc

Sexiest User??????
Posted: 4/8/2010 4:28:06 AM
SEXY, SCHMEXY...I WANT MY FORUM BUTTON BACK!!!
with ya on this one BE.
Markus....ohhhhhhMarkus.......
kindly restore forum link so our site can get to sign in/ sign-up for EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(getting tired of hearing of POF events by telephone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
pssst...and they aren't even on the forums.....so Markus...you are missing out here!
 classc
Msg: 104 (view)

what i got in my mail today
Posted: 4/1/2010 12:34:06 AM
not today...but a couple years ago while trying to find a samoyed off one of the *big*rescue sites...got connected with a *revgregorybrown* at the yahoodotcom address...he wanted me to save them from their life in the heat where he was doing God's work...just send me $800...and I'll be sure to have them at your door right away!(from Africa...where it was too hot for them...)
my wanting to drive to meet and bring cash didn't seem to encourage further communication...until recently when he emailed me(((vip-deliveries@vip.sd.cn)))))
committee on foreign payment ikoyi-lagos-nigeria....yup...some of his info is within the letter...so I know it's the same fella, scamming....send me $200(U.S. funds)...and my "inheritance" card with $1,000,000.00 (USD) will be forwarded to me...certificates and all...
gee...
what am I waiting for???
did "copy" all the info to give to the authorities...did not answer...that's what the 'authorities' suggest...
autodelete works really well, too.
jerks
 classc

Sunfest 2010 - Duncan
Posted: 3/29/2010 7:03:11 PM
Have my tickets on the fridge...see y'all on the thursday!
hmm...classC or the Westie???...will we have a *Circle of the Wagons??*(and tailgates)))??

Show ALL Forums