Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?
 dimmu borgir
Msg: 127 (view)

Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?
Posted: 12/15/2007 10:23:01 PM
yup!!!! im 38!!! and hasnt changed my entire life!! and quess what its very possible to be alone your entire life!!! cause it looks that way for me!! and im old and getting older!! once your looks go!! its all over!!! i used to be cute!! and over night and I mean literally!! over night it all went away!!! its like no matter what u do it wont change you keep fighting and fighting!! and nothing changes!!!! so **** it!!!! thats life!!!! we all have to suffer in some way!!! mine is to be alone!! not sure if i can live with it much longer!!! but thats my theme to suffer by!! others is disease , poverty dysfunctional family , drug addictions disorders of some kind and so on!!! who knows if lonliness is yours!! but look at your patterns and see if it keeps coming up!! live some more years and see if it keeps happenng and if it does!! then youll know!!!
 dimmu borgir
Msg: 62 (view)

What is your take on mail order brides?
Posted: 5/30/2007 10:44:37 AM
Dude that post was awesome!!!!! brought tears to my eyes and gave me a new perspective! im sorry for your wife! and that sux about your brother!

Show ALL Forums