Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What are some good ticks when going down on a woman??
 testadoro
Msg: 20 (view)

What are some good ticks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 5/16/2007 10:51:56 AM
at your age, you should have found some kind of pattern...or are women still a puzzle? how many women have you had? share some of your experience. don't just try to sound witty.
 testadoro
Msg: 18 (view)

What are some good ticks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 5/15/2007 8:19:01 PM
i'm going against what most people are saying here, but i believe women are basically alike. any small differences are due to learning, socialization, past experiences, expectations, etc.

men tend to be really focused...as soon as they discover where the clit is, they zoom in on it. i've found a spot on my woman that gets a nice reaction. if you start at the clit, and move left/right along the big tendon that attaches the legs...well, right below that, in the crotch of her pelvis/leg. i don't linger there...variety is the spice of life. i love kissing her body, and sucking/licking the salt off various parts.

i've tongue flicked - up and down, and side to side - swirled, up and down the labia minora, tongued her, sucked...her focus will wander - like a butterfly. no one thing will take her all the way.

i think it's good to get her close to coming, then leaving. you don't want her to get comfortable.
 testadoro
Msg: 110 (view)

Do you do drugs?
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:19:29 PM
first, dude, put on a shirt.

this is a generalisation, and i certainly didn't check the profiles of every drug averse person's post, but americans don't like drugs, and are more rigid. and no, use does not equal abuse. if some people can use pot responsibly, and some cannot, the differentiating factor is not the pot. i had two roommates in university who smoked every day...one had a 96.69% ave, and the other had a 96.96% ave...and that's cumulative over their entire university career. maybe i should have smoked more often, 'cause i was 7% behind them.

drugs are bad, m'kay?! eminem, dave chappelle, snoop dog, and matthew mconaughey smoke, plus most of the top musicians, actors, and artists smoke. and the worst consequence was having police illegally enter matthew's house while playing the bongos in the nude. manboobs?? dude, arnold schwarzenegger smoked pot...watch his movie pumping iron. he was a pretty muscular guy, very motivated, and had a few kids.

in canada, the ledain commission recommended LEGALIZING pot in 1972. nixon commissioned a scientific study, which recommended legalizing pot in the 1970s. the u.s.a.'s drug enforcement agency has even condemned its own actions, and called for decriminalization. there was a new study release from the nida that shows no correlation to cancer, and perhaps a beneficial effect. 99% of pot smokers don't go into cardiac arrest...so maybe the kid had a pre-existing condition , and maybe he shouldn't have smoked? pot is not a new thing. it predates alcohol...yet we don't see a similar history. studies repeatedly show that pot is benign...and certainly shouldn't sentence a user to jail time, or restricting travel freedom. coke certainly didn't keep bush out of the white house.

btw, pot has only been illegal for 60 yrs in human history. why was it made illegal? why is pot still illegal? why, out of the millions of plant species, a handfull make us feel good? is it random mutation, or intelligent design?

prohibition is more dangerous than the drug...alcohol prohibition showed us that. yet some people will always be polarized and want prohibition of something. a pot farmer won't gain the same notoriety as al capone (who was a bootlegger). i guess it's easier to go after bad guys that don't shoot back.

my .02
 testadoro
Msg: 33 (view)

Is It possible..[clitoral sensitivity]
Posted: 5/19/2006 9:50:19 PM
don't worry jr...you'll get your turn. lol

Show ALL Forums