Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Friday July 6th Palm Harbor Dockside Tiki Deck on the Water! Live Band & DJ Meetup!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 9 (view)

Friday July 6th Palm Harbor Dockside Tiki Deck on the Water! Live Band & DJ Meetup!
Posted: 7/6/2012 1:18:08 PM
Awwwww Shucks....It just started thundering & lightening here in New Port Richey...Bummer...I may not make it.. y'all have FUN tho...
This is just i of the reasons I do not like PLANNING....lol
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 3 (view)

Stiletto's New Port Richey October 1, 2011
Posted: 10/2/2011 1:17:43 PM
Rick & Diane.....Thanks again for hosting another great POF Event.....Your time & efforts are appreciated. We all had a really good time...The idea for the "hat-theme" was such a cute idea?? I think it helped all the newbies break the ice,so to speak being around all the beautiful, funny & outrageous head-gear. Looking forward to Holloween. Have a wonderful day
 destinysoulmate

Thurs Sept 1st Dunedin Causeway Island Outpost Grille Live Music Meetup & Sunset Watch
Posted: 9/1/2011 1:47:20 PM
Looking forward to seeing you all again! There may be 3 of us "SeniorCitizens" HAR-HAR-HAR!!!! Where's my cane!!!! Smile
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 84 (view)

Stilettos New Port Richey August 13, 2011
Posted: 8/13/2011 10:24:06 AM
HeyHey Party Peeps..Hoping to finally make this one...That's the plan..So will see. It will be fun seeing all again...& meeting new ones!
 destinysoulmate

Pictures from the Dog Pound party at Venom's 5-29-2010
Posted: 6/1/2010 3:07:43 PM
Barb & Dan......What a great party!!! Great place to celebrate a 69th..birthday..Thanks so much...Shell & I had a really super time...Met a lot of interesting, party people...I think everyone had a blast. You did "good" guys!!!! Looking forward to the next "shindig". Great pictures.. Hope everyone made it home safely.
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 43 (view)

Dog Pound Party---New Port Richey--5/29/10
Posted: 5/10/2010 4:29:42 PM
Oh Sandy:Whips huh???? I'm having a visual......Whips....Chips....Dips ...and maybe some chains would be appropriate.
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2010 6:06:30 AM
CK1Time: Hmmmm 2005?????? My goodness...I've slept since then and have NO clue what you're talking about... altho I know who the jiggy-person is.. I'm SO confused!!! Don't do that to me.....I thought my memory was still in tact...BUT...I do not recall ever meeting you....?????????????? I do remember Lettuce Park tho.....

Sandy...Thanks for the back-up g/f
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 5/8/2010 12:29:39 PM
Hmmmm DOUG???? Post#30...Remember me???? I'm the gal you stood-up about 2 years ago for a "first-meet" at the Zone in Tarpon Springs!!! Too Funny!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 5/8/2010 12:16:33 PM
Hey Sandy..In reference to your post #18, The Wooden Nickle Band is the same band that was playing on the night that nobody seemed to know who POF was... and there were no drink specials. My sister and I were sitting all night in front of the band and all the POF'ers hung-out in the smokers area. REMEMBER...???? I thought the band was really good....I was on the dance floor ALL night(dancin' with myself) cause there were only about 6 people alll night that danced at all...We had a blast and closed the place.
It will definitely be different this this time because of Barb & Dan....Rock On!!!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 15 (view)

MEET AND GREET AT VENOM BAR AND GRILL MARCH 27
Posted: 3/27/2010 1:48:30 PM
Sounds like a PARTY!!!! My sister and I will be there...Curious....Is there a LIVE band? Hope so...Later ....
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 52 (view)

People tell me I look like ______________?
Posted: 9/20/2009 12:34:46 PM
Michelle Lee & Lily Tomlin???? That's all I ever heard through the years.
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 99 (view)

celibacy in late life
Posted: 8/29/2009 10:17:07 PM
Awww Yeah....I'm guilty........Do I like it NO!!! but I want to fall in love!! I NEED to BE "In Love"...What can I say..it's important to me...But whatever floats your boat is fine...I've been celibant since Febrary 2001..Am I bragging NOPE!!! Like the song goes..."AT LAST
My love has come along.... Still waiting........... Someday.......
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 7 (view)

Pictures The Wych's Chili Cookoff and Baking Contest...NPR...June 27th
Posted: 6/30/2009 4:49:16 PM
WooHoo! !! Did we have FUN or WHAT???!!!! It was really great !! !

Kudos to Wych & Amberly..You too Rico Suave!!LOL!!!! Super Event
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 28 (view)

DANCE & 'HOT ROCK TRIBUTE - FRIDAY, MAY29TH @ AMERICAN ROCK RESTAURANT - DEERFIELD BEACH
Posted: 5/28/2009 10:29:33 PM
Hmm..This soiree sounds interesting.. What is the cost for the buffet??

I totally love muh man, Rod!!!!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 37 (view)

Appalling behavior at POF events........
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:41:15 AM
OBVIOUSLY....The town you are residing....I feel so badly for you Phishy...You are a "bully" and an "instigator" .... Stop feeding his "meaness" POFers....And close this thread.. His opinion is a waste...
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 86 (view)

Holiday/New Port Richey Country Blues Night at the Tahitian Resort in Holiday.....May 23 2009
Posted: 5/23/2009 11:57:43 AM
Hey WychiPoo...Your compliment on the Luau Event gave me the courage to sign up for the bachlorette charity auction tonight! OMG What did I do I'm so nervous now....but seriously Its all for a good cause right???

I'm a sucker for charities. and hope we all get lots of bucks to help cancer patients.

See ya later kiddo
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 23 (view)

Fred's Luau.....R Beach.....Hernando Beach....May 30
Posted: 5/23/2009 8:00:59 AM
Hey Ros329...Ya YOUNG "spring chicken".... Happy Birthday on the 28th..(its mine too.. 68 years! I have come to the conclusion that age is just a number....Everybody gets older when its their time...And it's O.K. cause life goes on and this ole world just keeps on turning.(Hmmm sounds like a song) From my own experiences I find that when we don't feel well or if we are sick..we feel Soooooo much older then we truly are. In reading your profile I see that you, like me, are extremely young at heart...Your just goin' through some health challenges. Consider yourself very lucky ..People care..and are a keystroke away..Hang Tuff....Think Positive. I hope you are able to make the luau..
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 50 (view)

Smoking.....Occasionally???
Posted: 5/2/2009 8:46:46 AM
OMG! Cajun......Congrats...I'm here to support ya guy....Dang....It's hard huh??? Sometimes I feel like screaming....or worse..Killin' somebody But I REFUSE to give up as much as I want a cig......I think my stubborness is pulling me through it all.... 4 weeks..2 days.. If I'm lyin'...I'm dyin'..... gained 5-1/2 lbs..... suks....I really hate depriving myself of something that is so satisfying and makes me feel soooooo good!!!!

HANG TUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 48 (view)

Posted: 4/25/2009 5:26:57 AM
UPDATE: 4/6/09 I stopped the habit...No more "Often", Occassionaly, or Socially...Wish me luck...
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 11/24/2008 11:07:36 AM
^^^^^^Yeah........I'll smoke to that!^^^^^^^lol
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2008 5:40:59 PM
I perceive "Smoking Occasionally" ...to mean just "every now and then" ..........as in
"Not Often"... "Often" in my estimation...would be every day off & on ALL day.
Regardless of how much or how less we smoke...smokers ARE smokers....... Sooooo
Oops...I'm feelin' the URGE... Where's my Bic???
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 40 (view)

Halloween party at Hurricane Hank's in Hudson Oct. 31
Posted: 10/22/2008 2:30:58 PM
Hey Wych....Is the pavillion a go????? or is it STILL being worked on???

Just curious???? Do you know what band is playing there??? Gotta have music
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 27 (view)

Halloween party at Hurricane Hank's in Hudson Oct. 31
Posted: 10/19/2008 3:30:15 PM
Doug......YAY!!!!! It will be good seeing you again....Glad you are doing so well after the surgery...Take Care

Renee
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 128 (view)

I am really starting to hate dating
Posted: 9/21/2008 1:31:35 PM
Hey PorkChop...Hmmm. I must have a "warped" sense of humor cause I laughed throughout the whole read. Yeah maybe it was embellished a bit..especially the part about banging her head on the stucco and pulling the gal out of her doorway...but it was FUNNY. Hey people, we all realize the "male-libido" Of course he wanted some BUT isn't it possible that she too was hoping it would happen also???
AND it's a possibility that the whole date thing was not even true and NEVER happened BUT whatever....I liked it and I'm STILL LAUGHING!! Thanks PorkChop..Ya made me smile for sure.

So my turn...cmon bashers "hit on me"! But know that I won't respond cause I could care less what you think of me
 destinysoulmate

Meet-N-Greet at Hurricane Hank's in Hudson Sat Sep 20
Posted: 9/6/2008 9:50:57 AM
Awww Sortin(forgot your name) Major "brain-fade" LOL I'm so happy for ya and the gal thats makin' you so enthralled. I wish the bestest....Have F-U-N.. I hope you both decide to come on the 20th....I'm doin' my best to make it!!! Destiny..
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 13 (view)

Meet-N-Greet at Hurricane Hank's Sat Sep 20
Posted: 8/29/2008 5:30:00 AM
Hey Phoenix...How ya doin' girlfriend...This sounds like a "blast"....I'm hoping to be there..and maybe my sister,Jan. I will sign up....
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 8 (view)

At Last........
Posted: 8/18/2008 1:25:18 PM
Hey Bleu Eyez.....I truly wish you the best...Stay positive but be cautious.
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 120 (view)

Picnic in the park.....South Pasco/North Pinellas - May 18
Posted: 5/18/2008 8:13:49 PM
Hey Doug (Sortin)...My sister,Jan and I enjoyed meeting and talking with you..NO!!! we are NOT "hitting" on you!!!! Just wanted to let you know that we think you are a great guy....we hope when you find that "special-one" that she will appreciate you. Because........
You're a "KEEPER" guy....for sure!!! Hey girls....the man bakes for goodness sakes!

Your homemade apple pie was "AWESOME " but I didn't get enough!!!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 115 (view)

Posted: 5/18/2008 4:13:31 PM
DITTO!!! My sister...Sid (dog) ...and I had a wonderful day spending time with you all. We didn't meet everyone BUT we still had a great time. Lots of nice and friendly people...

The food and desserts were awesome !!!

KUDOS to Phoenix....What a great little organizer!!!

Hope to "hang" with you again... Get some REST...Ya gotta WORK tomorrow

Who invited that Alligator?????????

Later.........Destiny
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 88 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2008 4:42:49 PM
Dixter: I JUST love "Red Potato Salad"!! I'm bringing my own "doggie bag"!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 48 (view)

Orlando, Florida-Sat.May 10th 2008 - 6:00pm - B.B.King's Blues Club
Posted: 5/10/2008 9:47:41 AM
Hey ALL you "BLUES FREAKS"....I wanted to attend so badly BUT forgot (brain-fade) I previously made plans with a friend to go downtown New Port Richey today for the yearly Seafood Festival. And who is on the music venue???.........The "BLUES" of course... Nothing like listening to blues on the river....

So ya all have a "blast" I KNOW you will....but DRIVE safely...I'm gonna get over to Orlando to that blues club SOMEDAY.....I know it will be totally awesome!!
Dance your "booties" off for me,
Destiny (over here in No Place Really)

p.s. Hope you ALL meet that elusive "special-someone"!!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 54 (view)

Picnic in the park..... NOTH WEST Pasco COUNTY - May 17TH 4PM
Posted: 5/5/2008 7:29:59 PM
Hey Phoenix: Ifa...... Coulda...Woulda....Shoulda...Hadda....Been

It's all good..I'm sure we will all have a blast just hangin' out together..I love people and can have fun anywhere I'm at. I'm not a great cook..But...I'll come up with something good to eat... My sister is trying to get off work so she can come with me.

Thanks for all you do to get people together...You "ROCK" girl!!!

Looking forward to meeting you all............
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 51 (view)

Picnic in the park..... NOTH WEST Pasco COUNTY - May 17TH 4PM
Posted: 5/5/2008 11:00:29 AM
WHAT??? Is this for real???? Puleeeeze!!! You just DON'T change the date/time and just forget about ALL the work & plans that is already gonna happen to conform with YOUR life and schedule... What is wrong with people....UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I can't stop laughing...just totally freaks me out...Had to vent!!! Sorry
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 2 (view)

Problems with sent messages.
Posted: 4/8/2008 6:05:36 PM
I recently sent a long message to someone and when I clicked the SEND button a message showed up telling me I had to save it somewhere and then LOG back in to send it....I have no clue how to save it OR how to send it again After I log back in again
Can anyone advise how I do this....I tried to save it but something popped up saying that IT MIGHT NOT BE SAVED...it asked me if I still wanted to save it and I responde d....YES !!!! What now....I'm going to see if I can find mymessage somewhere..please someone respond...Thank you very much
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 959 (view)

What is wrong with the persons profile above you in this thread?
Posted: 6/22/2007 6:04:31 PM
Hmmmm ...Can't see a thing wrong....Cute all together guy....Seems sane enough....Very amusing profile....Enjoyed the read...
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 2 (view)

the worst thinga girlfreind told me,
Posted: 3/31/2007 3:29:06 PM
Awwww greywolf...

If someone said that to me I don't think I could be a friend. First of all, if he wanted somebody else....then I need to hit the road cause he wasn't my friend in the first place but NOW he wants me to be his friend...NOT..I don't do "seconds" Sounds to me that she wants a "Fling" and expects you to be patiently waiting till she decides she wants you back...

Elaborate on her statement "I wasn't doing it for her?" (Whats that mean??) And how long were you married?? ....Kids???

I know you are hurting and I'm sorry that happened to you.

But....It Happens !!! We all get our "share" for sure. I would suggest you just
Pick yourself UP.....Dust yourself off....And Get on with it"!!!

Best of luck in the future.....It ALWAYS gets better ..If YOU make it better !!!!!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 13 (view)

Canoe/kayak camping weekend
Posted: 3/16/2007 12:34:32 PM
O.K. I give up !!! Where the heck is Sochoppy,Fl ??????? Must be in the "boonies" !!!!!!!! Works for me.........

I Luv Kayaking (My fave thing to do)......... But don't own one....I would like to come if it's not TOO far away. Would there be cabins and kayaks to rent????

What river is it????? Did someone say "Gators" ??????? I saw one on the river bank at Weekee Wachee River while kayaking in 2004. I just kept on rowing Pretty scary though !!!

Hope to meet some fun people if the timing is right. Cause the weekend of April 7th is NOT good for me.

OP: Keep us posted on the date.....k????????
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 10 (view)

Loving Someone Versus Being Loved...Which is more fullfilling??
Posted: 3/6/2007 6:26:31 PM
SummerTeeth: You did not understand the Question? I realize the initial post was a bit "fuzzy" but If you could read Message 16 I would hope that it would become more clear for you and all the others who were traveling down another path due to the way I phrased the thread. Should I have changed the "Versus" to "Or"???? (I give up)....

Thanks to all of you who did "GET IT". And you ALL know who you are! Geez...I was starting to question my communication skills ! I do enjoy hearing the opinions of others and appreciate all the interesting responses to this topic. Sorry I confused some of you.

AlwaysHalfFull: I think the phrase you said about "he who loves least controls most" I never heard that before but it makes sense to me with partners I've had along the way. I'm really sorry about the "breakup".... But keep on "LOVING" cause it's all good
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 5 (view)

Loving Someone Versus Being Loved...Which is more fullfilling??
Posted: 3/5/2007 3:26:18 PM
Oops...Sorry y'all I didn't make myself clear... I didn't mean that the guy or gal you are in-love with doesn't love you back. The scenario is that they do. (or you THINK they do..k??)

For example: I was in-love with my husband and I was so emotionally fulfilled in every way. My happiness was exhilarating!!

It was like "walking on clouds" all the time..His touch made me melt. Just looking at him made my heart swell..... Are you still with me....????

I received more fulfillment in the knowledge of how I felt being "in-love" THAN the feeling I got knowing that I was loved. I guess for me...It's better to Give than Receive"..

I hope this clarifies it better!!! Appreciate your comments.......
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 1 (view)

"Loving Someone" Versus "Being Loved"...Which is more fullfilling??
Posted: 3/5/2007 1:13:28 PM
I am curious about how others feel about this. Which makes YOU feel most fullfilled and happy....LOVING or being LOVED????

I would have to choose "Being In-Love" .

IF you ONLY had the TWO choices which would it be?? And Why??????
 destinySoulmate

Lakeland & Beyond.... Feb. 24th JUST BECAUSE.. PHOTOS
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:19:20 AM
Hey "Party Peeps" !!! Gotta tell ya...Wow TOO MUCH FUN!!! AngelicEyesOfBlue and I had a great time.....Met ONLY very fun,friendly... and really NICE people and also danced our "butts" off !

I thought the kareoke and dance music were totally awesome. (Well YEAH ! The people COULD SING!!) Very entertaining !! I have always ONLY went to catch the "live-bands" for dancing....but have to say...."THIS WORKED" !!

We had to leave early.....(Is 1:30 early????? Ha!) Angelic's feet were KILLIN' her!!! Duh!!! Wonder Why????(Did she ever SIT down?????????? )

Anyhow.....Thanks EVERYONE for putting this together and making all us "newbies" SO welcome. PapaDoc: Your joint ROCKS!!! The staff is super & Jim at the door is a real "sweetheart"....

I'll leave ya with a "PARTY ON"!! and KEEP FISHIN' !!

Hugs to ya all

DestinySoulmate
 destinySoulmate
Msg: 158 (view)

Lakeland & Beyond.... JUST BECAUSE.... Feb. 24th
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:08:22 PM
Yippee !!!!! We got a room at the Suburban Lodge $53.99+Tax.... So we will be there "Just Because" we CAN !!!

Dove's Treasure:.....You Rock....Helpin' out and you're not even gonna be there !!!! But I hope to meet up with you at another POF get-together...

BadGrl:.....Thank You also for the help and info. You gals are so nice....(What's wrong with these men.....shoulda "snapped" ya all up by now !!!..(Fools).........
I will TRY to get there "early" and help at the door.. k????

Paula1954: I am so surprised that you would invite us to stay with you when you know zilch about us !!!!! We could be killers or robbers for chrissake!!! Thanks honey......I love you people already!!!!!...I didn't see your post to me till after I drove myself NUTZ and finally found and booked the room but........just want you to know that I really appreciate the offer.
To be honest...I probably couldn't EVEN find Riverview !!!!! Hell...I'm lucky to find Lakeland.. but I will for sure.

Can't wait to meet you all...I hope I can find you in all the CROWD......

LET'S PARTY !!!!!!!!!!
Gotta check out that CHA CHA SLIDE.........(never heard of it).

Later Girlfriends.....................Thanks Bunches.................
 destinySoulmate
Msg: 150 (view)

Lakeland & Beyond.... JUST BECAUSE.... Feb. 24th
Posted: 2/20/2007 3:32:06 PM
Aww Shucks.....Been online looking for a room.....No luck yet!!!
Thanks Gigi for the info....I had e-mailed Michelle but never got a reply yet.....Was hoping she was going to hook-up some rooms for us... So now I'm searching .....So the days Inn is definitely out right?????????????????????

AngelicEyesOf Blue and I will not be able to come if we don't have a room....I'm bummin' BUT still looking..... Was really looking forward to meeting you all.....

I need a miracle !!!!!!! Any ideas anyone????????
 destinysoulmate

Movie Theater Combo...(popcorn and chocolate)
Posted: 2/4/2007 5:57:55 PM
My "faves" are Buttered Popcorn with Chocolate Covered Raisins...(Yum Yum) PLUS a Large Coke to wash it all down. Try it......you'll LOVE it !!!!!!!

Gotta go Making Popcorn..............Damn no raisins!
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 39 (view)

Ladies: guy kissing you or asking to kiss you?
Posted: 2/3/2007 4:07:29 PM
Tomozzo: Excellent advice about the "lizardly" thing..(smile) Just had one of those Tuesday night...First Date...Nice guy..but No sparks for me....Yes he asked for a kiss....I complied cause he was flying back home to Kansas in a few days. He was nice and I knew I'd
never see him again....sooooo.... Extremely Wet and Sloppy...... I was totally "turned off"

How bout it gals ????? Do you enjoy those types of kisses on a first date ???? Or is it just me?

I'm thinking IF I were "In-Love" with the guy and we were making Love....I might like it wet !!
Who knows ???? It's been awhile (smile)...........
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 15 (view)

Super Bowl party in New Port Richey!!!
Posted: 1/26/2007 10:55:59 AM
Tampalady: I don't believe they have a live band on Sunday nights....Wanna dance dontcha?? Phoenixwich would know for sure.....
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 10 (view)

looking for..................
Posted: 11/12/2006 10:43:50 AM
Hey Gooddaughter...Referring to Msg. 10....The picture is "priceless" BUT Could we change the age 65 to 95????
Puhleeeeze?????????????
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 36 (view)

Lying about one's age
Posted: 11/11/2006 9:48:52 AM
Hey BellyDancer: Thanks girlfriend for the "sweet words"... 41????? Man I'd KILL to be your age....All I can tell you is ENJOY cause time sure sneaks up on ya...I still feel 30 but I have learned sooooooooo MUCH more about life and people and that is definitely the PLUS side.

You look fantabulous (is that a word??) smile !!!! and you are a very sensual lady..No wonder the younger guys are beating your door down

"Age isn't a number.........It's an attitude !!!!!!!
 destinysoulmate

Lying about one's age
Posted: 11/10/2006 11:27:03 AM
Just speaking for myself...I have never lied about my age...I'm 65 and d*mn proud that I have made it this far. My goal in life is to live at least 25 more healthy years!! But..gotta tell you the truth....from the ages of 40 to 55 I never lied either...just NEVER told anybody how old I was cause I always looked younger. It was years before I even told my BEST friends. If they asked I would say...."You'll never know till you read my obituary".... So NOW I've decided to go back to the old ways and just NEVER tell.....Does that make me bad????? I think not....I do realize that everyone reading my profile KNOWS....and that's o.k. cause I am looking for my "special guy".... All the rest of the people will just have to wonder!!!!!! After all.....Gotta keep SOME secrets...Right??????
 destinysoulmate
Msg: 33 (view)

Halloween Fest for Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Citrus and Beyond
Posted: 10/29/2006 3:47:21 AM
I'm sure everyone had a "killer" Halloween time at the party. I'm sorry I could't attend..but I lost my designated driver, Spiritual Moonchild, at the last minute due to illness.

This is WHY...I don't like making "PLANS" ...too disapointing....But "Stuff Happens" !!

Hope some of you made a connection....If not......at least you had a FUN night!!...Hopefully I'll make the NEXT get together....

See ya !!!!!!!!!!

Destiny

Show ALL Forums