Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Message Moderatoring.
 RedCapSue
Msg: 12 (view)

Message Moderatoring.
Posted: 5/21/2013 4:52:05 AM
Its ironic that **most** complainers seem to be older men

I'm not 100% sure the above quote is a correct statement. But let me add my voice. I'm a 45 yr old woman. I'm looking for LTR. I will consider men up to about 65. I find that age range doesn't work for me going younger but still I'm now limited in who I'm "allowed" to talk to or rather who is allowed to talk to me. So now this site won't really work for me that well. I HATE all the hook uppers. In fact HATE is an understatement but even I think this is a bit "heavy handed". I like that he's trying to get it back on track but I think it could have been done a little less severely.

So I guess in a long winded way I'm a woman who is complaining about it.

Red
(and I realize this isn't the topic but she posted it here first lol)
 RedCapSue
Msg: 9 (view)

Is the art of communication dying?
Posted: 4/17/2013 4:58:35 AM
This question has been discussed before and someone posted a really good information link on why its not dying. Its morphed into something new. I wish to heck I could find it. Do a search. Its a good read and food for thought to add to the discussion.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 20 (view)

P2P.. Really?!!? Not that desperate
Posted: 4/16/2013 5:08:07 AM

"Women that use their vaginas as weapons to get what they want would no longer be able to use a man's penis to hold him hostage by denying him sex. Instead of dealing with all the headgames, drama, and other bullshit the man would just play to pay and walk away."

You are SUCH a charming man I cannot imagine why you haven't been snapped up!

Thank you Curviest for saying what I was thinking! :)

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 37 (view)

She is NOT interested and on POF
Posted: 4/12/2013 3:42:54 PM

Alot of woman on pof are just on here to waste people's time and don't even know what they want and are just playing games that is what I am getting from this site so far.

^^ this is a bunch of bull usually spouted by men who are not having luck getting responses. Its a very common whine from men who just can't accept THEY are the reason why they are not getting responses. We women are no different than the men on here. Same ratio of good folks to bad folks. When you post stuff like this it makes you look like a douchebag which makes it even harder to get responses. You may not be a DB but it makes you look like one.

As for what woman are looking for it seems they are looking for the best and mr perfect and someone that has the looks which is all wrong and these people will never find anyone at all because mr perfect is not out there at all and being fussy will get you knowhere.

^^ again another whine of a man who's upset he's not getting attention from the ladies. What makes you think the majority of us are being picky? Have the ladies told you this or do you just assume this because they don't like YOU. I'm sure your not picky at all and are messaging all kinds not just the pretty ladies. So you can tell us that you haven't gotten a message from someone you didn't find attractive and said no to?

I get so sick of this type of whine. You would NOT believe some of the stuff we ladies have to put up with only to hear this crap. Learn to date online..its different than in person or get off the dating site.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 58 (view)

Bipolar: Detectable During Dating?
Posted: 4/11/2013 5:04:39 AM
I work in the medical field and there are a LOT of people with diagnosed issues that no one knows about. More than you would think. I think there are even more undiagnosed. We are a society with issues. There are various theories as to why but there it is. Most of the problems come from people who's problems are not under control. There are lots and lots of folks who have the underlying issue but they are for the most part in control with only minor snafu's. You probably wouldn't even know they had an issue unless they tell you. Also, many of the symptoms attributed to Bipolar in these threads can be symptoms of many of the other emotional issues including some learning disablities. Maybe I'm wrong here and certainly do whatever you feel is right for YOU but I would be more concerned about how you get along with someone, than diagnosing a disorder. If you have questions about their behavior enough you are wondering WTH then maybe its not going to work anyway. I personally wouldn't just discount someone because they take meds or something but I sure would if they act in a negative way I don't like. Just my two cents. It might be worth even 10 cents. lol

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 27 (view)

I love dating older men but ...
Posted: 4/10/2013 4:25:01 PM
Lot of men like younger women. I often prefer older men, something about the silver hair and crinkles around the eyes I find attractive. I'm odd though. :P

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 10 (view)

Me and my wife is seperated. She is seeing someone else and I want her back
Posted: 4/10/2013 3:51:10 PM
I think several of the poster's are right. Your not "really" separated. Its such an emotional thing and your so close to the situation you probably just haven't really been able to look at clearly. Your wife wants to go out and find another man but really doesn't have the means so she's come up with "we are now separated" so she can justify playing the field. People have responsibilities both when your in a relationship and when you end it. She's trying to skip that end part and just go out and play now instead of taking time and effort to work out how to separate and end it before she does that. However you can't just make her do that but you can insist she not involve you. Move out or have her move out, sell the house, contact a lawyer and get a legal separation or divorce. But I will tell you that it won't look very good in divorce court if she is out with other men. Courts won't consider you separated. Each state is different though. A lawyer can help you. Be kind but firm and don't let her walk all over you. You don't have to take care of her the rest of your life because she was your wife. You do have to help support your child though. Good Luck. I'm very sorry your going through this.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 107 (view)

First meet, won't do something brief like coffee?
Posted: 4/3/2013 5:12:22 PM

LlliMarleen: Typical, smug post, from your typical, sophomoric forum dweller. Suggesting a lack of reading comprehension on my part was a bit premature in this case. I read only her initial post, which mentions coffee more than once, with light lunch mentioned once. Presumably, both of these activities would be held in a similar environment, the type her date was looking to avoid. If the OP gave her potential date other options, she did not mention this in her initial post, so I did not see it. I don't normally read through pages of posts, I respond to the initial one. Perhaps you should hold off on the "I am so smarter than you" posts until you know for sure.

Well...she IS smarter than you if your posts tell all the story there is to tell :)

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 37 (view)

First meet, won't do something brief like coffee?
Posted: 4/1/2013 3:49:46 PM
When you are first meeting someone its not a huge thing to have a quick meet if that is what makes a person (male or female ) comfy. Because if its a positive meet there potentially can be more, longer meets that satisfy both partners If someone isn't willing to do this for at least the first meet (lots of people don't like quick meets but some feel safer) then they really don't care about YOU, your feelings and its a big in your face sign your not compatible. I personally would have no interest in a gentleman who's big concern was himself being bored vs you feeling safe. But hey that's me. Call me silly :)

Although I agree with Stupidoo that we often do the dump him thing for every little hiccup. I DO think this one is a biggie though and shows a tendency towards self centeredness.

I would explain to the gentleman my feelings on the matter. Tell him its a safety thing and its up to him if he accepts or not. Otherwise I wouldn't make plans with him period. Probably if he doesn't want to do it then its most likely not going to be the end of the world for him either :)

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 55 (view)

Date With Single Mom Went Horribly Wrong
Posted: 3/29/2013 3:07:35 PM
This is what happens when two self centered immature people crash into each other ROFL.
 RedCapSue
Msg: 8 (view)

Was I wrong or right?
Posted: 3/23/2013 6:46:10 AM

In my opinion you were both in the wrong.

I respectfully disagree. A person is never wrong to set the limits of what they will accept via the dating world especially online. A person can be wrong though as to how they react to that. If someone doesn't want you, for whatever reason you move on. I think your in the wrong for saying she was also in the wrong. But hey I'm in the wrong alot so we can be in the wrong together!! :D

Having said that her decision to meet only on the weekends unless they are more local is a reasonable one that I see all the time when I'm dating. Most of the men that I talk too have the same rule and so I have to conclude on some level its not that abnormal.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 4 (view)

Wow. What a nutjob!
Posted: 3/23/2013 6:39:23 AM
I chalk it up to the fact that some people are full of energy for the wring reason: i.e. anxiety, not excitement. And when you "trip the breaker" on someone who seems eager, but who is actually frightened, the natural reaction is going to be anger.

That has to be the best reason I've heard so far why this happens occasionally. BTW, would you like my old pots and pans? No? why you son of a ****!!!! :)

Red

Ps What the heck is "Sugary"??
 RedCapSue
Msg: 35 (view)

Hey! POF Not Working for me
Posted: 3/22/2013 4:32:02 AM

OP, don't sweat it. I've been on here since October, messaged hundreds of women, and gotten only two replies, both of which ghosted me after about a day or two. Sites like this are entertainment only for most of the people on here. I think most of the women are probably married, or have steady boyfriends, and are just on here to feed vanity. They just want validation that they are attractive to the opposite sex in general, and are not serious about really dating or finding someone.

Whatever gets you through the day sigungg. :D
 RedCapSue
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 3/20/2013 4:09:18 PM

This is an open candy store for women to be chased.

Yes, that's EXACTLY how it is for us ladies. It absolutely isn't because some men rather think that, then possibly entertain the idea that they don't get messages because of something to do with themselves or how they represent themselves online..could it? Nahhhh! That's silly :)

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 3/20/2013 4:03:45 PM

For whatever reason POF just does not seem to be working for me, I have been on it about 5 months so far, and I rarely get any replies, and don't attract the caliber of women I wish to (no disrespect to anyone) but we all have preferences rather than types.

Hey, I'm in the same boat. I assume that means there are probably lots of us who are experiencing the same thing. I keep my profile around "Just in case" but I've been focusing a lot more on getting out to places and meeting people in real life. I think there are a lot of reasons some of us have no luck. Some of the reasons involve ourselves but some just involve the nature of the beast. (internet dating & large overgrown sites).

Best of luck but your not alone!

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 6 (view)

How do I approach ladies that are into ladies?
Posted: 3/15/2013 3:30:05 PM
Most Lesbians really are leary of bi women. I was told by a few lesbian friends of mine that this is because a large percentage of them choose to go back to men after a bit and leave them heart broken. I can see their point. However just like with men there are ladies out there that currently want to date and don't mind helping out with experimentation if there is mutual attraction, just be upfront about what you want and let them know and be willing to hear and accept no for an answer. Also BE SAFE!

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 29 (view)

Wanting Out, but feel stuck.....HELP!!
Posted: 3/12/2013 5:14:55 PM
The thing is the OP probably didn't truly understand how bad what she did was. Or she would not probably have posted. We have for years now told everyone to to take care of yourself first, do what you need to be happy, all that matters is that your happy and we have forgotten to tell people how to also do for others that we get folks like her that truly think that "Its Ok! because I am not happy". Its NOT ok to be happy if you have to step all over other people to get there.

I have noticed she hasn't responded at all. I bet she's not even reading anymore. I sure wouldn't. I'd be trying to hide my face.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 5 (view)

Does this keep happening to anyone else?
Posted: 3/12/2013 4:20:57 AM
I agree with the previous poster its one of two things.

You have an issue in the "bedroom" department. (and they aren't telling you..that happens a lot)

Or they feel guilty about sex so soon.

Sooo..your just going to have to put your foot down and stop it. :) Not sure what to do if its a bedroom issue as some feedback from the ladies would have been helpful to you in that.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 29 (view)

Question for the ladies...
Posted: 3/10/2013 10:56:17 AM

Jaded presumptions? As if you know anything about me at all..... HA!

No she doesn't know much but we all know how you sound and how you "appear" when you post and you appear to be bitter and jaded. Whether you mean't it that way or not. Anyway your post was kind of stupid and unnecessary so don't blame her if she took issue with it.

As for the OP. Women for whatever reason are on here trying to give you insight into what "may" be happening. Your defensive and argumentative and are not in the least bit interested in truly finding out whats what. You have an obvious attitude problem here on the forums and we suspect that that attitude is leaking out into your real life dating and might be mucking you up. If I were you I'd listen to their advise. If not..enjoy! No skin off our noses lol

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 15 (view)

Question for the ladies...
Posted: 3/8/2013 3:55:37 PM
Why in the world would you guys just assume she's a freeloader?? Nothing he said stated she was asking for anything. Lot of people work..don't work at different times in their lives and only a few are moochers. "Some" of you people need to be ashamed of yourselves. You know who you are.

But seriously OP this is a topic that gets discussed a lot just in different ways. If he or she isn't contacting you back, after a bit, you assume the would be connection is at a close. It can be hard to just make that decision especially if it was a connection you really wanted to work out but it is what it is. Move on. As for your "joking around". That "could" be a potential trouble spot and I would listen to advice and maybe simmer that down a tad.

Best of luck.
Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 13 (view)

interested, but no chat.....
Posted: 2/28/2013 4:47:11 AM

I hate how women do that some times, but I know they're just trying to be compassionate. Do women ever realize how much more compassionate it would be to just say that so the guy stops waiting?

^^^

BTW guys do this too so maybe you should have said " I hate how "people" do that sometimes"

Grrr

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 56 (view)

He loves me he loves me not after pregnancy
Posted: 2/17/2013 12:36:42 PM
You know? There is a real issue with rude folks responding to posters on these forums. Its one thing to have an opinion that is negative or not something the OP wants to hear but often its said in the most cruel way possible. Often the OP wants advise or god's forbid moral support. However, for every negative poster there seems to be 5 more that are either supportive or at least trying to be "helpful". Thank you to those guys for making me feel like we aren't all jerks.

I get that there is issues in our world right now with personal responsibility but I think people like barnaby james are just as bad. He has / doesn't want any personal responsibility for his mouth.

Just my two cents.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 527 (view)

worst date u went on
Posted: 12/28/2012 4:03:43 PM

Wow, some of these are pretty bad so I'm not going to complain too much. I would say mine was with someone who spent more time in their cell phone than on our conversations. I just put a 50 spot on the table and told her to enjoy the food and find her own way home

I'd say you were a nice gentleman for leaving the 50. Some of these guys would have just left. She didn't deserve it but you get brownie points for it :)
 RedCapSue
Msg: 458 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 12/2/2012 1:42:36 PM

If it's someone you know you're not interested in based on pictures and profile, I understand. If it's someone whose second and third replies contained a single word or two, I understand. I would liken it to trying to fly a kite with no wind.

I see your point here and I actually go look at the profiles of each and every person who sends and yes if it is someone I think we have a potential I do try and answer back and I do answer most reasonably polite messages but face it. Neither YOU nor I have a obligation to pay attention to anyone. Some of us try to be polite but we dont' always. If you think its easy on this end for us ladies your mistaken. We do what we have to do based on our experiences here. Lot of anger and judgment comes from frustration and let down. I know that I have felt it too.

Red
 Redcapsue
Msg: 448 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 11/30/2012 7:16:49 AM
I will often delete the "hi" and "hi how are you" messages. There is nothing to work with, I agree with the last poster. You don't have to do much to make it better. Its very little effort to add a bit real fast and it is recieved better. for example: "Hi, how are you? I read your profile and enjoyed it. Please take some time and look at mine and if you are interested write me back. Have a good day!".

See? Not a lot of effort but now you can move forward a bit. Even add maybe.."I see you like cats..I have a cat" or something. If you do a search there are threads helping you come up with "Ice Breakers".

If you are someone who writes short hello's then don't complain when you don't get responses.
 Redcapsue
Msg: 84 (view)

Is being Separated on your status the Kiss of Death..
Posted: 11/26/2012 4:46:49 AM
I think I would judge each situation on its merits but in general I don't date separated men. When I first started dating again I dated two men who were separated and both were disasters as the wife was too IN the picture and I came second. The men didn't mean to lie or mislead but that is what happened. So I have had two back to back very bad experiences and as a result I avoid it because it has a much higher potential for problems and pain.

I still get interested parties who are separated, and I read their profile and their messages and so far I have not seen anyone who has "inspired" me to break that rule but if I do run into someone I think is a great match I would investigate further in case its a good match. I DO realize there are all sorts of "separated" that can emcompass a lot of circumstances.

But I don't think anyone is wrong for dating or not dating separated. We all have a right to choose our mates as we see fit as long as we take the consequences of our sorting style.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 500 (view)

worst date u went on
Posted: 11/11/2012 10:30:41 AM

In the case of the poster in message 631: Since you're 20-40 pounds overweight, you are a few extra pounds---not average. A woman expecting an average, medium-sized guy could feel you misled her about your weight. Like it or not, it's far easier to be disrespectful to a dishonest person than an honest one---something to think about.

Thank you for posting this. I was thinking the same thing but couldn't think of a polite way of telling him. He would be better to post himself as a few extra pounds. Average is within correct BMI. BUT agreed the woman didn't have to be rude about it. I don't think the poster mean't to be deceitful.

Also I think the guy who was so angry after 45 min and being told she wasn't feeling it is angry over being rejected. She checked him out, found him not what she wanted and didn't bother to waste his time pushing the date further. After all it couldn't be him it was her! lol

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 473 (view)

what's wrong with saying thanks but no thanks
Posted: 10/29/2012 4:39:29 AM
To me no response is a response. The problem with sending a response (not sure if its the same for men and women) is you get a very nasty personal reply about 50% of the time so its best not too but again its a personal choice and if you feel better giving a reply then thats what's best for you. I will respond sometimes depending on the tone of the original message and the tone of their profile. If I think they are hiding nuts for the winter I won't reply ;)

In my experience people who make a big deal out of "needing" some response tend to have self esteem/control issues and really NEED the validation of a reply or it bugs them. (don't ignore me dangit, I'm important!)

I agree with the person who stated that the normal social ettiquete that you would employ in face to face does not apply to this particular situation. These are strangers sending you messages that you have no connection to and I don't think you have an obligation (morally or otherwise) to respond to every single person who you catch their fancy.

Just my view on it.
Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 50 (view)

Finding your partner wearing your underwear!!
Posted: 9/12/2012 4:00:57 PM
I don't know..its kind of weird and maybe I'm weird but it sounds kind of like a turn on to me..like a nice little kinky side surprise you didn't know about..but again I'm weird. lol

Sue
 Redcapsue

Is it me or my profile?
Posted: 9/2/2012 8:36:06 PM

I'll get this right if it kills me! At this rate I think it's going too.. LOL .

Its not about getting it right its about making your profile the best it can be to allow you to connect with people. Grab their interest long enough for them to talk and get to know you.

You may have some life circumstances that would make dating hard (ie: no car) but its not impossible. You just have to work on the things you DO have to offer and make those stand out for a woman. Be honest..be kind and be patient. And DO use other mediums to get to know people like local hobby groups or local dating meet groups. Good luck! :)

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 17 (view)

Getting touchy feely on the first date...
Posted: 8/25/2012 3:22:48 PM

No I am not missing out on anything at all except wasting my anymore of my time with women that are not attracted to me. We are simply not a match. Different people have different idea's about PDA's even with a husband wife. I enjoy PDA's and am very physical and if they are not we are simply not a match. This site is about quickly sorting out who you are compatible with and who you are not. I am not going to waste a couple hundred bucks and several dates to find out some gal has no physical attraction to me thats beyond ridiculous. I am not bashing those that believe this way. We are simply not a match and I accept that! But I dont think I am "missing out" on anything except a kiss good night.

Well good for you. I applaud that you know what you want and how to get it. My post was in response more to the OP and his questions but its nice to know your answer should I ever have thought to ask you about it.

That aside you did make some good points about wasting time ect. Especially if you really know what your looking for. At the end of the day if that is how you are weeding out folks and your comfortable then its not for me to say its not a good idea.

Just some end thoughts. I have ended dates several ways before and I'm trying to remember the ones that I kissed and the ones I didn't and why. Some that got a hug and no kiss were a very high percentage of not interested with a few that gave off vibes that I wasn't sure they were interested in me so I didn't try a kiss. Maybe there is something to that. *shrug*

There were a couple that I "wish" they would have tried a kiss lol

Red
 RedCapSue

Getting touchy feely on the first date...
Posted: 8/24/2012 7:33:08 PM
Holy Smokes I thought abelian's last post was bad this one takes the narcissistic/self centered cake. I don't even know why I was moved to comment unless its just that level of stuck up has me in shock.

Anyway, I think the level of physical contact on a first date just depends on the person. We each have differing levels of comfort and ideas of what we think is ok or appropriate and really you can't tell anything from the lack of contact or full on contact. If you think you can, then your probably missing out on some opportunities.

Just because a woman doesn't get touchy-feely with you on the first date doesn't mean they are not interested in you or not attracted to you.

Then it's her loss.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I think thats a loss many of us ladies can live with.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 3 (view)

User Messaged me But I cannot block them
Posted: 8/22/2012 4:34:23 AM
Yes to the link. Is that a known bug?
 RedCapSue
Msg: 1 (view)

User Messaged me But I cannot block them
Posted: 8/21/2012 7:25:12 PM
I had a user message me but the "Block User" button is not displayed for me to use. I did a search and found an old thread on the matter but it wasn't really resolved in that thread. Any ideas?

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 1 (view)

Forum Rules a Bit Strict
Posted: 8/15/2012 5:32:56 PM
I understand a few of the rules on a forum. Things to keep things polite and not hijack folks topics or rant on in a obnoxious negative way but there are two rules that just baffle me.

First is the Redundant rule. Lot of folks are getting slapped verbally or even rules wise for this. people will say "this topic has been posted before do a search". Well I'm sorry to say but a LOT of topics have and will be posted again and again because new people come on all the time and have similair issues sometimes slightly different or the topics have been posted but long enough ago its old old. If we stuck to this rule religiously no one would ever be able to post because someone in the past will have posted something similair. Do we really want to bring the forums to a grinding halt because nothing that's not completely new isn't being posted. All of you wonder why you see the same posters over and over. Its because a lot of people who would post ..don't because of this rule and because of the next rule.

Pity posts seeking attention: I dare you to NOT define every post on the forums right now as not seeking attention. They ARE seeking attention or they wouldn't post at all. If you don't like excessively pity posts then don't read them or respond but a lot of people who are hurt, and feeling rejected and the need to vent are either not posting or being thrashed verbally for posting or being deleted.

Anyway this is MY two cents. I've posted a couple of replies to other posts but I have not really done much on creating a topic and I wont' and I've heard some others say the same things. Again I understand the rules but you have tightened it up so much that people are not adding new and fresh stuff because I sure am bored of seeing the same peeps posting month after month.

Red
 Redcapsue
Msg: 442 (view)

worst date u went on
Posted: 8/12/2012 3:41:12 PM
A gentleman I met on here a couple of years ago. We dated for a few months. He suggested we go to the Oktoberfest here. It was an hour or more away and I wasn't familiar with the route so he drove. (a very expensive Audi that I was sure turned into a sub or something ) When we got there we met up with a couple that was friends with him. 20 min later he dissapeared with the guy part of the couple leaving me with the a female I didn't know. (I'll add she was decent company). Over and hour later we finally found the guys. He was SO drunk he could barely walk. It took me 40 min to get him the car as we kept having to stop for him to drunk text someone. I had NO idea how to get home. I got him into the car, called a friend, got directions and proceeded to drive him and his car home while he threw up in my purse all the way home. (I didn't want him to puke in his nice car). Once we got to his apartment he was unconcious so I carried him "fireman" style (he was a thin marathon runner type thank god) up two flights of stairs and put him to bed. Slept on the couch checking that he didn't die. I never got a "thank you" or a "I'm sorry". He broke up with me later via "text" and told all our friends we were broken up before he bothered to tell me.

That was a BAD date :)
 Redcapsue
Msg: 10 (view)

The No Drama spoiler alert
Posted: 8/10/2012 3:04:27 PM
LOL @ LG. With my luck, I'd do that and I would get a lot of applicants ready to drama up my life hehehe
 RedCapSue
Msg: 9 (view)

Is Jumping right in not acceptable any more?
Posted: 7/7/2012 3:37:49 PM

The reason I assume that this OP is referring to the second kind, is that he IS complaining.

Yeah ouch that was out of line. Most of your posts are thoughtful so I'm assuming you just misread his post. I didn't read his questions as anything other than curious about how to approach women he likes without running them off.

Red
 RedCapSue
Msg: 11 (view)

She had a great time I thought it was the worst date in my life..how do I tell her?
Posted: 7/1/2012 5:37:27 PM
Wow..I'm doing something wrong. I always have to pay for my meal. Is there like a special perfume or something? lol
 RedCapSue
Msg: 16 (view)

If only I has a chance to chat with her
Posted: 6/30/2012 11:45:58 AM
I think for us to say we "know" she was after his money is kind of short sighted. Yes there are women around that do want money but that does not mean that every woman who has money issues wants the guy to bail her out. Lot of people have money problems. This does not make them immune to other issues. There are LOTs of explanations for her behavior and only one is that she was after money. One could be like a previous gentleman said that she took her time in deciding or maybe she felt embarrassment after admitting her money issues, we never know what goes on in someones mind and the fellow says he is rather sure it wasn't that.

A good rule of thumb is to never significantly financially help someone off these dating sites. I think you should be in a committed long term relationship or marraige before you share financial burdens.

Just my two cents which inflation has devalued. lol

Red

Show ALL Forums