Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Quitting Smoking
 realsnaps
Msg: 8 (view)

Quitting Smoking
Posted: 9/21/2007 8:56:56 PM
Just got a prescription for that this week and I'm very curious to know how this works out for you and jeeprennie. Gotta ask though. either one of you, how much were you smoking before trying Champix?
Oh, and the best of luck.
 realsnaps
Msg: 61 (view)

Do you mind a girl commenting on your sexual attractiveness
Posted: 5/20/2007 6:30:24 PM

appreciative and maybe comments about a part of your body that is sexy or says your voice or smell is intoxicating

Almost daily I get comments or compliments on my voice from women. It has gotten to the point where it has become a hassle, a nuisance, and a serious intrusion on my daily life. I so wish they would stop. It makes me , feel so, I don't know, dirty!
Nah, not a chance! Keep it coming. The "beautiful voice", "should be on radio" or "love your voice" comments from the opposite sex are wonderful (though when I have men commenting that they "could listen to my voice all night long", it is a tad weird). Yes, it strokes my ego and makes my day. The touch would be welcome as well. Not sure of many men who wouldn't like the attention.
 realsnaps
Msg: 54 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 5/14/2007 8:56:35 AM

I am sorry, but I would make assumptions. Something is wrong.

I'm probably going to regret this, but what exactly are you assuming?
 realsnaps
Msg: 48 (view)

Never married & no kids
Posted: 5/11/2007 7:15:49 PM
Well, I've gone through 43 years of living without being married and I have no children. Granted, I was a child myself for a bunch of those years and another 16 of those years was in one relationship (which is a whole other "assumption"). In those sixteen years there were so many "assumptions" made, inuendos, strange looks when we said we didn't want kids, and a mess of other offshoots that I thought about making hand-outs for all of the people who asked. Assume away folks! Wouldn't you rather know that he/she didn't really want kids? Truth is, there's a hell of a lot of people out there that think that way for a varied number of reasons. Take a chance, know the person, ask the question.

Show ALL Forums