Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do younger men love older women, but rarely *date* them?
 HM1969
Msg: 39 (view)

Why do younger men love older women, but rarely *date* them?
Posted: 7/3/2007 12:11:05 PM
Makes sense that the phrase is "granny f**kers" not "granny daters"
 HM1969
Msg: 60 (view)

Baldness - Fix it or leave it?
Posted: 7/2/2007 7:18:49 PM
He is an actor. He is best known for being Captain Jean Luc Picard on Star Trek the next generation.
 HM1969
Msg: 1 (view)

Problem with Jewish women
Posted: 7/1/2007 10:09:41 PM
This is going to sound odd, but I was contacted by a fellow POF'er regarding circumcision as an adult.

His parents are Jewish, but didn't have him circumcised as a baby because they thought that the procedure was barbaric. A mohel did a brit milah instead (only a small cut), so he is for all intents and purposes, not circumcised.

Here is the problem. When he has become intimate with a few Jewish women, they accused him of lying about his religion to get into their pants, as it were.

One asked him if he was a hemophiliac, which he isn't.
Has anybody ever had this happen to them?
 HM1969
Msg: 13 (view)

after your intimate the guy should still kiss your lips right?
Posted: 6/16/2007 3:15:51 PM
doesn't it go both ways?

After he goes to town on your hoo hoo, and then tries to give you a big smack on the lips, you would probably get away like he was a leper.
 HM1969
Msg: 6 (view)

Maybe I overreachted?
Posted: 6/15/2007 10:44:49 PM
I couldn't figure out if she overreacted or overreached.
 HM1969
Msg: 40 (view)

At what age does a man finally wake up and stop trying to score?
Posted: 6/15/2007 1:11:46 PM
Never. (Death, maybe)
 HM1969
Msg: 2 (view)

How many times should you e-mail a guy with no reply?
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:24:27 PM
I would move on.
He probably read them to see if there was a question and not responding is showing his lack of interest.
 HM1969
Msg: 23 (view)

Too tight?
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:05:51 AM
Would that not manifest itself in a visit to the gynecologist?

It seems the speculum would cause the same problem. (unless the aforementioned male was freakishly large, but you don't indicate that from the post)

I would consider a challenge to get that bad boy going.
 HM1969
Msg: 24 (view)

Do you look at eyebrows?
Posted: 6/13/2007 4:00:35 AM
Sometimes.

To give two examples.

I couldn't help but stare when one of the women I was in class with had platinum blond hair and jet black eyebrows that looked more fitting on Zorba the Greek.
There was a comment posted on here from a person who's mother was a hair dresser and used to blend up a "batch to match the snatch" as she put it after she colored the client's hair. They should probably do one for the eyebrows as well if it is that different, dyed or not.

One of my former co-workers used to remove the hair and draw it in. She forgot one day and let me tell you, it was one of those "what changed about you?" moments, like somebody who lost weight.

After she walked away, it dawned on me, so I hastily wrote an anonymous note and left it on her chair.
 HM1969
Msg: 8 (view)

women always marking their territory. What the hell is that about?
Posted: 6/12/2007 8:55:18 PM
Whew. I thought they had just seen the movie "Doc Hollywood" and she acted out the deer blind scene.

Just be careful that you don't have two different women going on at the same time who have very different panty sizes.

You can imagine when a woman finds a pair that aren't her size. (or yours for that matter) hee hee
 HM1969
Msg: 23 (view)

flashers and peeping toms? whats up with them...
Posted: 6/10/2007 11:50:35 AM
Two of my ex-girlfriends were flashed on the subway over the years. It evidently is fairly common in NY. That was before the ubiquitous camera phone, which has been the best defense against that sort of behavior, because one of them was able to show a cop at the next stop and they busted the guy right there.

Does unintentional count?

I went as William Wallace for Halloween 2 years ago and inadvertently showed the crown jewels (and then some) to half the party goers when I slipped on a spilled drink.
 HM1969
Msg: 34 (view)

Overlooking phsyical flaws....
Posted: 6/10/2007 10:35:06 AM

being uncircumsized. Yep - I said it. I prefer them cut.

As someone who did this for all the wrong reasons, I can understand your position.

Would you be amenable for a guy asking you to get plastic surgery to correct one of your flaws?
 HM1969
Msg: 22 (view)

OK -------Commando or thong
Posted: 6/3/2007 10:09:13 AM
[as a man, i say it's ok when you ladies wear pants. but i say no to when you are wearing skirts. why? not because it's unhealthy for you... but because it's UNHEALTHY AND GROSS FOR THE NEXT PERSON WHO SITS IN THE SAME SEAT AS YOU DID. especially in a restaurant. think about it. ]

Um, they would have to be wearing a very short skirt for that to happen, like a tennis skirt. If you notice when women sit down wearing a dress, they end up sitting on the dress as it clings to the back of their legs.
 HM1969
Msg: 4 (view)

This is what we call A CLUE.
Posted: 5/19/2007 4:00:41 PM
this was a story in the New York Times.

As pointed out in the article, NY has a sizable number more single women then men.

As someone who used to live in Manhattan, meeting single people is difficult. However, as they point out, none of the classes are patronized by single men, but the private lessons are loaded with them.
I find that somewhat misleading, because I found a high percentage of NY women were gold diggers or very restrictive to who they would date. (had to be a certain height, religion, job, etc) and then ****ed about being single.
 HM1969
Msg: 22 (view)

What are some good tricks when going down on a woman??
Posted: 5/17/2007 11:45:42 AM
Making a seal and then blowing in as hard as you can and turning her into the next "Queen LaQueefa" always does it for me.

Oops, you mean what are good tricks for her??

The technique described above will not get you any Christmas cards from the woman it is perfomed on, I assure you. But it makes me laugh my ass off when I make it talk by restricting the air on the way out.

Every woman is different what they want. What gives some women orgasms will make other women want to hit you in the head.

So ask what gets her engine running and go from there.
 HM1969
Msg: 128 (view)

How much do you weigh?
Posted: 5/13/2007 9:14:12 PM
Winky size?

Should that be disclosed if you fall outside of normal ranges, namely too small or too large?

Or for that matter, whether it is cut or not, because that can also be a dealbreaker?

Same with permanent STD's such as herpes and HIV.

Should that be some additional fields?

for the record 6' 1", anywhere between 200 and 240 pounds, waist has been between 34 and 38 inches in the last 6 months.

And I have no problem disclosing my winky size and STD status if need be.
 HM1969
Msg: 39 (view)

I'm not attractive? Hey, you're know beauty either
Posted: 5/13/2007 2:49:49 PM

I'm not attractive? Hey, you're know beauty either

Attractive? Hopefully any women won't test you on your grammar.

Is there a way to fix the title?

Show ALL Forums