Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Kentucky Dating
 kj11869
Msg: 56 (view)

Kentucky Dating
Posted: 11/27/2008 8:09:53 AM
well,, there are some of us guys out here that dont mind a little weight on a woman. besides,, when did looks take over the whole thing. i know physical attraction is needed between two people, but im more attracted to the energy inside a person. sexy is an attitude.. not a look. or an outfit. a lust for life,, a giggle or a squeal when you touch someone.. a nice body is kind of secondary to that.
dont get me wrong,, i appreciate a beautiful woman as much as the next guy,, but im not gonna spend my life looking for a barbie doll that might have a bad attitude. or one that thinks shes doing me a favor by being with me.
just know ladies,, there are some of us out here that look beyond hair and makeup..
happy hunting.
 kj11869
Msg: 424 (view)

Dating VS sleeping with Bigger ladies
Posted: 11/10/2006 8:30:08 AM
ill disagree with that,, ive dated a few voluptuous women that could bend like high school cheerleaders.
 kj11869
Msg: 9 (view)

Halloween Singles Party Oct 7th
Posted: 9/30/2006 1:20:50 PM
why dont we set one up somewhere around louisville??,,, im sure alot of people would come..

Show ALL Forums