Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: anybody out there who can help with photo probs
 lilkotasgma
Msg: 23 (view)

anybody out there who can help with photo probs
Posted: 8/28/2008 8:04:33 PM
you seem to know alot about pics........on alot of profiles where there are pics....I'm not just getting a blank spot with a small white box with an x in it...no pic. Can anyone tell me if this is the site or my computer. Thanks
 lilkotasgma
Msg: 13 (view)

LADIES WHAT ARE THE POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES OF MEN 50 AND OVER.?
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:43:30 PM
Negatives:

not spontaneous
couch potato
afraid of LTR

Positives:

know what they want in life
not afraid of a relationship
just enjoys life.....one day at a time....

lilkotasgma
Msg: 191 (view)

does getting older scare u?
Posted: 8/20/2008 6:34:04 PM
Age is just a number.......get out and enjoy the world. It is what we make it !!!
 lilkotasgma
Msg: 2 (view)

Problems seeing people online
Posted: 7/5/2008 11:24:09 AM
Well the problems of updating seems to be fixed but mine still isn't showing who's online and who's not. Is anyone else still having that problem or is it just me???
 lilkotasgma
Msg: 33 (view)

Platonic relationships...can they work?
Posted: 4/24/2008 3:21:43 AM
I went from a relationship to a live in roommate with that person with a platonic relationship. It's very hard. It hurts when he talks to other girls and goes out. He likes to brag about it and rub it in my face. I've tried to not have any feelings for him but it's hard. During the week, we are ok but on the weekends, he wants to be nice, cuddly, huggy and all. He's definitely sending me mixed signals and it's not fair to me.
 lilkotasgma
Msg: 23 (view)

Dumped by Silence? Again?
Posted: 2/13/2008 7:48:43 AM
Same thing happened to me. Meet a guy out of State. He sent plane ticket to see him. I went. We instantly connected. Stayed for 5 days. Neither of us wanted me to leave. Communicated often. Then nothing. About 3 months ago conversations started again, phone calls everyday several times a day. He asked me to move in with him at the end of March. I thought long and hard about it and decided yes. Now I've heard nothing from in for 5 days. No phone calls returned. emails deleted without reading. I just don't understand. If you want to break it off, why the silent treatment. Just say so, that doesn't hurt half as bad as the "say nothing" does. I've been beating myself up for days now. I'd rather hear the truth than nothing ast all

Show ALL Forums