Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: X threatening me...
 unknown biker
Msg: 17 (view)

X threatening me...
Posted: 6/29/2008 9:34:48 PM
If you would have kicked his ass bad enough mayne he wouldnt have sqwuacked on you. Life is a learning experience.
 unknown biker
Msg: 50 (view)

How to cook chinese food like a chinese restaurant
Posted: 6/27/2008 6:57:41 AM
Ah so. Hot wok, cold oil, no stick. Molasses and sugar. sesame oil at end..no to cook sesame oil, only for flavor. Fresh ginger and garlic. Meat cut thin, add at end for rare and juicy, no cook long. peanut oil to cook, but vewwy little. go long way. Rice and noodle, cook before and let cool. Warm noodle or rice no good. No electric wok, not hot enough. pre cook vegetables so when wokking it no take so long. so long
 Unknown Biker
Msg: 237 (view)

Online Dating.............
Posted: 12/25/2007 5:47:28 AM
curlygrl...
What an excellent reply. It IS all about the communication. She is bashing her new BF. I am in a relationship and have not been on here in probably a year. I was so taken by your straight forward, look at it through the wall, logic, that I had to reply. Good hit. I even went to your profile and read it. I was amazed again at both you and Vincents' logic. I was thinking I was even special because I wanted to tell you both how cool you's are..lol. Then I got to the testimonials and found out that everyone else already knew it. Congrats on finding eachother. I hope all will be well for Vincent. Merry Xmas. Think not what God can do for you, just thank God that you are smart enough to do it for your self..
 unknown biker
Msg: 202 (view)

Plentyoffish Singles cruise February 11-18, 2007
Posted: 1/25/2007 12:12:17 PM
I couldnt say hi to you from sunny florida. you have limitations..too bad only five signed up for this cruise..
 unknown biker
Msg: 40 (view)

Used for sex and not exactly loving it
Posted: 12/27/2006 9:31:50 AM
well now that you have had enough time to get over it, write her a letter. Tell her
that you understand that you were used and that that is fine with you. Tell her she
is a wonderful person and that thanks to her you have grown. Tell her that you want her
to be happy too, that she is unique in knowing that she wants sex, and can do
it without the ties. Tell her that you are there for her whenever she needs you. Maybe you will get lucky again. Some men like the chase. I do. Good luck. If it was that
good, and that long of a duration of sex, she's not forgot it. Get her off like no one
ever has. AND..like others have said, be happy and feel fortunate that you were able to
be part of the game. "GOOD THING" baby..gonna make you remember for the rest of
your life..hahaha
 unknown biker
Msg: 19 (view)

Used for sex and not exactly loving it
Posted: 12/14/2006 12:53:32 PM
check your jewelry box
 unknown biker
Msg: 39 (view)

Why do older men think younger women are GOLD DIGGERS
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:38:28 PM
If it feels good to you then it's fine. I see on here often where all of us are so looks oriented and then here you come along, being able to see beyond all of that. And those people that don't wish to be judged are the first ones to judge you? You must enjoy the maturity and wisdom that someone older can offer. I think that you are just more mature than your years. You like things that more mature people like. Don't lose the kid in you though. Follow the beat of your own drum. You are fine..
 unknown biker
Msg: 15 (view)

She Squeezed the life out of me
Posted: 11/3/2006 1:22:03 PM
ya just can't fix 'em. She knows what is good for her, but she also knows that she wants more. She will justify it to herself but she will go out on you again. She didn't discuss abortion, and in a quick deceiptful decision, she did what SHE wanted to do. She always will. Sometimes, my friend..ya just can't fix 'em. Move on..Get yourself one of them ladies that has self esteem. When that kind of woman wants you then you'll know what being special is. Giddyap
 unknown biker
Msg: 20 (view)

Huntington mayor apologizes to Marine on behalf of city
Posted: 10/26/2006 10:43:48 AM
pujokama..send ur profile to your mother. Or go back to Korea and see what
they think about your ALTERNATIVE lifestyle. And take your sissy musician with you.
We are Americans here, and thank your roaming ass that our troops are protecting
it, no matter how much the majority of us find it disgusting. I read a forum reply
of yours about overweight people..pfft..Orientals..and I use that on purpose
instead of Asian, because it's obvious you enjoy being more of a rug than a woman,
but i didn't see you mention anything about your boob job. now isnt that interesting.
Did you have that before or after your man decided your worth? Stay off our troops.
I'm generally well mannered, but damn you users of our God loving country and .....
My pc is so hot that I don't want to write anymore..God bless our troops
 unknown biker

Huntington mayor apologizes to Marine on behalf of city
Posted: 10/26/2006 10:19:15 AM
arghhhh..i just had to reply to this forum..the ignorance in this country is
amazing. the american people are told often about how good our politicians are.
and not as much about what they are not doing. i mean look at the news sometimes
and see how many of our loyal leaders are being indicted. anyway..the war. when
we went in Bush did want us to be in and out quickly. we promised the iraqi military
that we would let them take over as the policemen..soon. when the statue of sadaam
was toppled i remember pics of the iraqis prasing the United States troops. then, and
heres the big THEN..Bremer was sent in. His first week in control of finding governing
bodies he asctually FIRED the iraqi military. he fired 30,000 troops and sent them
away..WITH THEIR WEAPONS..then the attacks began. here you have 30,000 well trained
militia men with weapons and no jobs. those are the insurgents. Our young men over
there are dying because of that infraction. I praise those young men, and I am very grateful for them. I mourn with their parents..Lets all say a prayer.

Dear Jesus..we pray to your Father, through you Jesus, as taught to us in scripture. We
hold You to what you said about when two or more christians come together that our
prayers will be heard. We pray for the safe departure of our troops and we wish them to
be home with us. Listen to our prayer Lord and also remember that we only want for
Your will to be done..amen.......God Bless Our Troops
 unknown biker
Msg: 16 (view)

What are you last words?
Posted: 10/25/2006 5:44:40 PM
best of luck to you
 unknown biker
Msg: 7 (view)

EX'S
Posted: 10/25/2006 8:43:49 AM
He gives your dates money not to date you..think he would wire me a check in Florida? Make a little cup of white vinegar, mustard, sesame oil, and cater oil and put it in a jar and cap it. The next time you see him you swallow it all then go up to him and say everytime I think about you, and puke all over him. Maybe he will stay far far away next time. Good luck. What you are going through will heal when you get your self esteem back, that is your essence that he borrowed from you..Keep your chin up girl and good luck..
 unknown biker
Msg: 8 (view)

My mum is really upsetting me
Posted: 10/25/2006 6:54:44 AM
opie..i can say this..the difference between a winner and a loser is that a winner loses more.
Part of life is learning that we can take one hell of a lot more than what we ever thought possible. You need to take some baby steps. A job doing anything, preferably something strenuous. Then after that first day tell yourself that you made one baby step forward. Good luck..dump the dope..
 unknown biker
Msg: 54 (view)

Once a cheater always a cheater. True or False?
Posted: 10/24/2006 1:36:32 PM
YES, emphatically..
 unknown biker
Msg: 4 (view)

It does get better if you believe it can...
Posted: 10/24/2006 6:51:38 AM
you are right..and u put it well..and it is a very common thing that we do all experience..it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all..just keep on trucking..when times are hard, chop wood and carry water..when times are good, chop wood and carry water.
I've found as well that the amount people hurt varies immensely. i think that those that hurt too much really have low self esteem..the ones that dont hurt are very in to themselves. As always the best place in somewhere in between. Accept the hurt, chop wood and carry water..good luck to everyone..
 unknown biker
Msg: 28 (view)

What is that thing?
Posted: 10/23/2006 2:33:19 PM
anyone can figure out the female anatomy, its the electronic control module
that s the problem.. i think hes touching the cervix. stands for center of electrical\reflexes via the internal xxx module. HA and you thought I was JUST a man.
 unknown biker
Msg: 25 (view)

What is that thing?
Posted: 10/23/2006 11:09:00 AM
hmm..I lost my car keys..I just wonder?
 unknown biker
Msg: 10 (view)

Continually picking the wrong person to date???
Posted: 10/23/2006 7:17:09 AM
Yes I pick the wrong ones constantly, and I've come to the conclusion that I always will. I like the timid girls that always seem to have baggage. I think that men like fixing things. I should stick with toasters. I know that we can't fix people and I also know that we are not helping them by attempting to do their work for them. I think that I see it as so easy for them to achieve that I think they can do it as effortlessly as I might. Wrong. Then when I run out of energy, sapped, the relationship falls apart. Luckily for me they fall apart quicker now than when I was younger. I hope I am learning something..I hope.
 unknown biker
Msg: 6 (view)

Why isn't one girl enough for guys?
Posted: 10/20/2006 7:05:38 AM
one woman is almost too many. First off, women can keep 6-7 subject matters going at the same time. On my best day, and I've practiced, I can juggle 4..I'm more comfortable at the 2 level. If we cheat or lie, we WILL get caught. Inevitable. If you can picture men and women as being 2 different boxes for a moment. The woman's box is filled with dial, gadgets, view meters, rheostats. Then there is the man's box, one on/off switch. If our on/off switch is well oiled, polished, and allinternal wiring is kept free of corrosion..IF..then we will do everything we can to make sure that we try to take care of ALL of your gadgets. Same amount of marbles, just different bowls. But then just to be more confusing, there are men/women that will NEVER be satisfied and they will continue through life trying to attain the unattainable. Once a cheater always one. If your man found that you were not enough then he should have told you so. When you find a liar and cheat, be happy that you didn't spend one more day with him and say goodbye..
 unknown biker
Msg: 31 (view)

What not to ask a Guy
Posted: 10/19/2006 7:18:04 AM
dont ask me for my last beer, just go buy some more. What the hell you want me to drive drunk. What kinda woman would do that. Don't ask to borrow my condoms. Don't ask me to pay for ur old boyfriends penile implant, or your mothers boob job. Don't ask me to cosign a loan for ur x..Don't ask me if I'm done already. Don't ask me to put the other 2 inches in. Don't, while we are making love, ask me what color we should paint the room.
 unknown biker
Msg: 9 (view)

Does Equality Exist Really?
Posted: 10/19/2006 6:48:50 AM
yes geri..we are in fact equal. Yet very little in common. We have the same amount of marbles , they are just in different bowls. Sometimes I like the differences and sometimes I don't. It is always refreshing thought, to see a man and woman together that really do understand them. sounds to me as if you date a man that has the attitude that he is right, that's fine. It's when you are wrong that there is a problem. We can learn so much from women. I don't know what, but there is something there..lol Pick 'em wisely kiddo and good luck. Tea and coffee look alot alike
 unknown biker
Msg: 63 (view)

How to Stop A Bully
Posted: 10/14/2006 12:17:59 PM
nope ewok..hes fine..he grew to 6'3" and he's a running lifting 200lbs. and he still doesnt
start fights. great job, good kids..wonder what the bullies are up to.
 unknown biker
Msg: 61 (view)

How to Stop A Bully
Posted: 10/14/2006 11:08:36 AM
wow i cant believe all of the testosterone on this post. its making my screen gummy.
first off, i'm thinking about this kid being abused. because that's what it is, pure
and simple. he is being abused by some weak minded and probably sissified bully.
In any situation of child abuse, either a parent or the authorities needs to step in. This
child is probably a good student and might just make a good contribution to society.
The bully will grow in to a loser. So the men here are saying toughen him up? What difference will that make when he has his masters and is supporting and raising his
children. We should kick the losers ass..(the bully)..and protect our future in this young
man that is trying to follow the right path. You think Bill Gates was a boxer? sheet!!
And as for bikers, no one has more fun. And it takes a special type to put themselves
in danger every day riding. Ive seen very few fights at the biker bars, and believe me
it's not tv fighting. It's over fast, and everyone of them knows that it can happen to
anybody at anytime. That ole chin just can't handle much rockin no matter how big the
guy. Bikers have figured that out, that anyone can fall..that it always hurts, and it's not
worth it. Bikers in general have tons of dough wrapped between their legs and they are
not low lifes. So I salute bikerbabii for doing her thing the right way..HER way. Back to
the topic. protect the oppressed. poor kid needs some backup..I had my eldest have his
watch taken his freshman year and I went to school, called all the perpetrators into the
deans office and started telling them how I was going to see their asses fry. They acted
tough until the dean asked if I wanted to speak to them alone. when i did I told them all to transfer or I was going to go talk to their parents and I was going to prosecute. They all transferred. Later my kid started lifting with me and became tough. Then I had to slow him down. But I wouldnt have cared if he got tough or not, he was still an exceller. call the authorities..rock their world
 unknown biker
Msg: 40 (view)

turtle soup
Posted: 10/12/2006 1:36:42 PM
what you do is to boil it for 5 minutes then cut the skin between the hard bottom and tops... at this time the top should just pull away from all the insides. removes entrails, separate meat, and prepare however you would like.
 unknown biker
Msg: 798 (view)

Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met?
Posted: 10/6/2006 1:04:05 PM
Yes of course you can fall in love before meeting. Good thing is you can't get married before meeting. Chemistry is just as much a part of being as is personality. Both are different, both are integral. My theory then is as follows: On a scale of 1-10 a person can only fall in love up to a 3 until other combined integrates form and come up to that level. It will take 2 strong loves to move beyond the 3 level. If someone thinks that they have fallen in love to a higher degree than 3 then they are living in a fantasy world and worry about just how much of their world is indeed fantasy.
 unknown biker
Msg: 211 (view)

When the girl wants to be JUST FRIENDS
Posted: 10/6/2006 12:46:03 PM
I want that one and that other one wants me. The world goes around. Getting hurt is inevitable. Skinning your knee is inevitable. So I should never get on a bike again? Maybe the bike was too big, too small, too many gadgets. Whatever, that bike wasn't the right bike for me. What good does it do to belly ache. Wouldn't do that scratch anygood to cry over it either. Fix the damned thing and move on to another bike. It is never about the situation, but, it is always about the way we handle the situation. Take the hints quickly. Chemistry is almost always fast. It hits you like a brick. Women are used to being friends with men. They are used to men chasing them. It's been happening since they hit puberty. Be hurt man, go ahead, but do it behind closed doors. The less it's talked about the faster it will go away. You will also feel better about not portraying yourself as a weak man in a man's world when you finally can stand up straight again. Geez
 unknown biker
Msg: 61 (view)

Do Men Show Emotion
Posted: 9/24/2006 1:25:01 PM
Of course we feel pain. If we were in love or even if we were'nt ready to
break it up, but, women being the more emotional breed, i would'nt want her
to hurt more and break down. If she has made up her mind then I don't want
to convince her she's made a mistake and make her cry. So I'll hold it in. Do I
want her to take me back for a week or two because I cried? I don't think so.
I don't think I'd cry at home for her either. She made a decision for a reason.
I'd give her respect and tell her, if it was true, that I had a great time, and
wish her my best. I do cry at movies sometimes. Thats different. And again if
I'm with women at a funeral I might wait 'till later. We are just built different
and I think that women know we are hurting without being dramatic. Laugh with the
world and cry alone. Same as whining. It doesn't help anyone. I've cried at her mothers
death, but it was a sharing thing, and weeping is not allowed. Blowing your nose and
wiping your eyes is.
 unknown biker
Msg: 17 (view)

A moment that you will never FORGET..........
Posted: 9/21/2006 9:35:25 PM
when my dad tried to tell me i was better than he was. i would not listen to it.
 unknown biker
Msg: 16 (view)

A moment that you will never FORGET..........
Posted: 9/21/2006 9:33:17 PM
what did u do handyman? i heard u say that u saw him 21 yrs later and
he was great..without ur input.
 unknown biker
Msg: 53 (view)

Be truthful, guys about this one please
Posted: 9/21/2006 9:25:58 PM
in my estamation i have pulled out after good chemistry because she had
2nd thoughts. i was the prince. and we had fun..who knows why one doesnt
responf quickly. there can be many reasons. not all of them should we take
personal. If it's advice that I need to give here. at my ripe age, is to not ignore
chemistry. All of those relationships are a sharing of the soul. So in essence, OP,
there is either no chemistry or there is fear, either one is enough for u to move
on and find or eliminate one of those qualities .
 unknown biker
Msg: 56 (view)

From your first boy/girlfriend to your most recent, how has your type changed over the years?
Posted: 9/5/2006 12:53:06 PM
my type has always remained the same. As people don't generally change too much either.
I'm not as horney as I was 30 years ago, so instead of thinking about sex every 6 seconds it's more like 15. I might be more commited now, knowing how brief life is. Maybe. I still would rather be alone than settle for less than a good chemistry. So in essence, not much has changed.
 unknown biker
Msg: 56 (view)

Is there one thing you dislike about camping? Or more than one.
Posted: 9/2/2006 6:52:00 PM
an rv air conditioning..plenty of beer in the fridge..microwave..comfortable
bed..ur own shower..this helps me ..never did like sleeping on the ground
since I was 9..
 unknown biker
Msg: 27 (view)

the law
Posted: 8/31/2006 8:35:14 AM
no politician makes more money in office than he could outside his office. same with his retirement..
 unknown biker
Msg: 275 (view)

would you take a partner back after they had sex with someone else during a breakup?
Posted: 8/23/2006 1:31:37 PM
I saw this on seinfeld.
 unknown biker

I Need a Hug...
Posted: 8/23/2006 1:29:27 PM
ive a feeling that this lady is hot hot hot. Thats a big part of your anxiety. She is confused. At 16 that's ok. Not at 34. She's with a 24 yr old? Hmmm, I wonder if their relationship is based on intellectual compatibility. Not. You had a good time. She is who she is. You did what you could. Even if she came back, the trust is gone..GONE..I and she will only have respect for you if you just be tough and say NO MAS. She is gone from your life, only her ghost lingers. Delete her from your addresses, erase her from your phone. Take a cruise. She will be back, so be strong when she arrives. We don't live long enough to be happy and have wisdom unless we learn our lessons on the way. Strive for looking for that woman that you can hold hands with at 70. This girl is so self centered and blind she will NEVER see that. I wish I could be rougher on you. Some women..players..are much better at it than we are. So if she was in love there were so many things that she could have done. She could have deleted him. Do you think she told him that she was in love with you and for him to go away? No more delusions. Remember the good stuff, the kissing, the nakedness, the hugs. Remember that she was still in love with him when she did those things. Not a good person at all. Honest would you say? Trusting? In there for the long haul? NOT. If you guys ever would have gotten together..therein would have been the true tragedy. This is just a lesson dude. Cya on the dusty trail..
 unknown biker
Msg: 69 (view)

Odd how no one replied to my last post
Posted: 8/17/2006 8:58:07 PM
to post 50 and 52..uh huh..I agree totally. and to the OP..you are gay or at least
bi so...kool man..or whatever..
I have a great gay friend..he was a model. To him I sd..kool man but as a man
we talk at arms length. How close are you to an arms length when you talk..to
a man?
Listen dude..or whatever..no one gives a sheet about your sexuality..get it?
As ppl that are secure with their sexuality we live and accept ourselves. Don't
ask me to accept you..you do it. And give my telephone number back..uve
embarassed me. Hi squirrley
 unknown biker
Msg: 66 (view)

Do strippers make better lovers
Posted: 8/15/2006 1:23:47 PM
oops..
 unknown biker
Msg: 65 (view)

Do strippers make better lovers
Posted: 8/15/2006 1:23:39 PM
well seeing as what I've learned here about what is average..and the fact that strippers are in good shape..I'm sure that they have more stamina than the average girl..so..my vote goes with better..a=good shape b= better sex..c=stripper...so my algebra teacher taught me

if a = b, and a = c, then c = b
 unknown biker
Msg: 54 (view)

Why do Men get to choose?
Posted: 8/15/2006 1:00:06 PM
I think most men see us in bed before they even take us on the 1st date.

yep
 unknown biker
Msg: 34 (view)

good date bad sex
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:58:24 PM
there is mummy sex..and painters sex..and star trek sex..if the guy can give you star trek sex then the woman wont be giving mummy or painters sex.
 unknown biker
Msg: 210 (view)

The things you miss most about being in a relationship...
Posted: 8/15/2006 12:51:31 PM
I miss my credit cards being maxed out and the rush to get them pd. I miss my utter truthfullness..like when she would say..did I handle that situation right...lol..sure..of course honey. eating burnt food and saying yummy. being asked where we should go and then we get there and she says, gee we should have gone ...wherever. I miss being able to get into the bathroom. I miss things being put away in a different place each time. oh yeah..tons of things I miss..
 unknown biker
Msg: 22 (view)

Rekindling an old flame
Posted: 8/13/2006 1:07:58 PM
If I speak in human and angelic tongues 2 but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or a clashing cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains but do not have love, I am nothing.
If I give away everything I own, and if I hand my body over so that I may boast but do not have love, I gain nothing.
3 Love is patient, love is kind. It is not jealous, (love) is not pompous, it is not inflated,
it is not rude, it does not seek its own interests, it is not quick-tempered, it does not brood over injury,
it does not rejoice over wrongdoing but rejoices with the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
4 Love never fails. If there are prophecies, they will be brought to nothing; if tongues, they will cease; if knowledge, it will be brought to nothing.
For we know partially and we prophesy partially,
but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then face to face. At present I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known.
5 So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
 unknown biker

Rekindling an old flame
Posted: 8/12/2006 1:54:23 PM
If I would have known you would have broken my heart would I have given it to you still?
Yes I would.
If I have only knew you were going to make me cry would I have listened to your words of goodbye?
Yes I would.
If I only knew you would have become my world and my life only to have you turn your back on me?
Yes I would
If I would have known you were going to walk out that door and never see me again would have watched you go?
Yes I would.
I would you see because for the briefest of moments you did love me, you did care for me, you made me stronger and you taught me I could love. You may not know all you have done for me, but you do know what you have done to me.
I wanted to scream and shout, curse you and hate you. I wanted to, I did, but not now..
If I had known all these things before they happened, would I have forgiven you.
I already have.

And now I know how deeply I can love, thanks to us.

Thank you, my darling, for being you. We grow, and I am stronger because of you.
Please don’t confuse love with weakness. I am sure that it wasn’t easy contacting me. I respect your
courage. Let’s talk.
 unknown biker
Msg: 33 (view)

Did O.J. Simpson kill Nicole and Ronald Goldman?
Posted: 8/12/2006 9:24:31 AM
Fuhrman was the first at the house. The glove was found behind Kato's place.
Fuhrman said that he had to fight through cobwebs in order to find the glove.
So..no one went back there. It could have been thrown over the fence, but why
would Fuhrman even go through an area of overgrown weeds and cobwebs?
Fuhrman answered 2 domestic calls to the Simpsons' a year before the murders.
He also would drop by on occasion when OJ was gone to TALK to Ms. Moral
Simpson. Again, the dna of OJ's found on the scene was tainted with a preservative
used to preserve the blood. It was coated on the viles. I think Simpson got a call
that morning saying that there was big trouble at Nicole's and he rushed over there.
When he got there he knew he was setup. He's not the brightest guy and yeah, he left
footprints of his Armani shoes. Then he lied about them. He was scared. Thus the slow
chase and his contemplating suicide, and the letter he wrote while running down the
highway. Fuhrman was a lifer, loved his job. Yet he resigned. hmmmm Can we just
discount the evidence found the 2nd day after the murders when it wasn't there the first day? The first day, no bloody socks, no blood anywhere in or around the laundry room.
no bood in the bronco. No blood at the scene..of OJ's. I will say though that since starting this thread I am thinking about the drug connection. I had just thought that
Goldman was in the wrong place. Now I wonder if Nicole was just with the wrong person
at that time. But, I am still not swayed as to my thought that OJ is innocent of the
murders. Yeah he was abusive, but that wasn't what this was about.
 unknown biker
Msg: 18 (view)

Rekindling an old flame
Posted: 8/11/2006 9:25:26 PM
happiness , however brief
 unknown biker
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2006 8:41:08 PM
what is over fitness bunny? History? What we are talking about here is
corruption. Is that ever over? Are you saying because it is not in your time frame
that it has somehow mad the establishment trust worthy? Life is about knowledge
and experience. These will, after time, eventually, hopefully, grow in to wisdom.
Sometimes you will find it takes time or research to make a valid opinion. Please tell
me any thing you might feel about a time in your life that you thought you were unjustly accused of something and how you handled it. When you do that you might be able to
feel, some, about how that OJ allows himself to move on and raise his children.
 unknown biker
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2006 1:35:23 PM
as far as the blood samples..van atter had the vile of blood on his person
when he went to the scene of the murder. oj's blood found at the scene
was all tainted with a preservative coated in the vile. no untainted blood of his was
found there. there was no blood in the bronco when it was first confiscated.
The vile in Van Aters' possession was proven to be short in court. It took Van Atter 1 1/2 days to turn in the vile..He said he forgot. OJ was found guilty
in civil court, but it is easier to prove a case there. OJ was also given custody of
his children. I believe that judge might have known more than the rest of us as
well. and there is more.
 unknown biker
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2006 8:01:25 PM
I've seen this discussion go right down racial lines. Do you think O.J. did it?
Let's see why you do or don't and what kind of replies we get. I will tell you
later in the thread what my view is.
 unknown biker
Msg: 14 (view)

Rekindling an old flame
Posted: 8/10/2006 7:43:11 PM
So she and I started a relationship which lasted about six months. We were very happy... at least I thought we were.

there is your answer. You were happy. She is female and if she is very feminine
she will do things that to a very manly man makes little sense. See, a womans
box has dials and levers and VU meters, where as we men just have an on/off switch.
I am thinking that she was very good at your on/off switch. So why not take another
6 mos? Or it might be longer now that she knows she might have lost you. And maybe
the break up was because you couldn't handle her femininity. We as men are not here
to understand women, but to appreciate them. We are warriors and they will do
kind acts without even thinking. She needs you or she would not have called. I say,
tread softly but bring that happiness back. Give her your strength. If it happens again, well, you will be better equipped to let her go. Or maybe you will get closer. Go for it. Find happiness
 unknown biker
Msg: 10 (view)

Rekindling an old flame
Posted: 8/8/2006 10:42:00 AM
it sounds to me as if you two had a good thing going. She is a bleeding heart. Actually a nice attribute. So she learned her lessona dn he hurt her again. Why should'nt you be her knight in shining armor. I'd answer her. Wht ignore her and let her torment? She's hurting enough on her own. Be her friend, let her cry, help her grow..I say

Show ALL Forums