Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Reunion Bike Ride Oct 3
 juz4u
Msg: 6 (view)

Reunion Bike Ride Oct 3
Posted: 10/1/2010 5:29:35 PM
I would have loved to come but im away at the moment but i hope you all have a great time and i think some more rides need to be done just like the old days.
 juz4u
Msg: 21 (view)

GREENBANK RSL - DRINKS & DANCING NIGHT OUT
Posted: 4/25/2010 11:20:19 PM
I recieve an email the other day telling me that i am now single again so i might come and let my hair down and have a good night,I have never been to one of these events but i have been on some of the rides a while ago so if im able to i look forward to seeing you all there
 juz4u
Msg: 51 (view)

Anniversary Ride 20th Feb 2010
Posted: 2/14/2010 5:29:30 PM
Hi guys and girls its been way to long since i have been on a ride with you lot but alas i cant go on this one either as that is the day i am heading off on my 2 week cruise to newzealand,Have fun everyone and ride safe and hope to see you all soon.
 juz4u
Msg: 9 (view)

Bike ride/ car drive Sunday 10th January Yatala/Tamborine/Canungra
Posted: 1/7/2010 8:50:02 PM
Thanks for the invite mainey but i am going on a cruise in feb and every cent i have is being save for that so i can have a blast.If you do this ride again after march when i get back i will jump at the chance to do it then,I hope you all have a blast.
 juz4u
Msg: 8 (view)

Brisbane to Toogoolawah Bike Ride Nov 22nd
Posted: 11/5/2009 12:06:17 AM
Hi all,I should be all moved in to my new place by then and would like to come on this ride,It will be good to get out on a group ride on my new bike so hopefully i should be there.
 juz4u
Msg: 5 (view)

So called Terrorist Attack at Holsworthy
Posted: 8/4/2009 5:21:38 AM
3RAR i was and did

SIR!!!!

I still don't know what reality u were living in because it was not common practice to hand out live rounds unless on a range or in a hostile situation.
The only time i ever saw live rounds issued was on an exercise up north and it was issued to a sergeant who had the magazine taped up and it was for a croc watch while people had a swim to clean off.So i find it very hard to believe that u were armed with live rounds whilst on front gate duty and yes i went to several army bases around australia and again never saw armed men.
But then again u grunts always did live in your own little world
 juz4u
Msg: 3 (view)

So called Terrorist Attack at Holsworthy
Posted: 8/4/2009 1:58:50 AM
I dont know what army u were in,but in all my service time i did many front gate gaurd duties and not once were we armed to the hilt,actually in all my time in the army the only time we had loaded weapons was when we were on the range.If the attack was carried out by the time they got the armery open handed out the weapons then went to the ammo sheds and got the ammo they could have done a lot of damage and killed many people army and civillion just my 2 cents.
 juz4u
Msg: 45 (view)

12th July Bike ride photo's and comments
Posted: 7/16/2009 4:58:13 PM
hi riccardo its at the macca's behind bunnings that i will b at look forward to seeing u there mate.
 juz4u
Msg: 65 (view)

state of origin ( cockroach or cane toad) what are you ?
Posted: 7/15/2009 4:22:36 AM
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEENSLANDER all the way go boys make it a clean sweep
 juz4u
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 7/15/2009 4:17:51 AM
its sun the 19th going in to the bike show under the story bridge went last year and it was awsome.
 juz4u
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 7/14/2009 5:32:29 PM
Hi all if anyone wants to ride in together i am meeting some mates at the macca's that is behind bunnings at oxley at 10am hope to see some of u there
 JUZ4U
Msg: 4 (view)

Honda 4 Bike show Sat 9th May
Posted: 5/6/2009 1:16:11 AM
I really wanted to go to this rally but i will be at queensland raceway for a test day before the weekend afters race meet i have to make sure the new car is set or i would b there hope you all have fun and you should try and partisapate in the record attempt ride.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 109 (view)

EASTER WEEKEND CAMPING TRIP April 10th
Posted: 4/9/2009 4:06:34 AM
Hello i hope u all have a fun trip and the weather holds out for u,I would have come but im heading to sydney for a couple of weeks holiday to see friends,I hope u all have a safe and happy easter.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 192 (view)

EASTER WEEKEND Ride/Drive event April 10th
Posted: 4/9/2009 4:04:25 AM
Hi all i hope u all have a safe and happy easter would have loved to come on this ride but im off to syney for a couple of weeks holiday.So ride safe and hope to see u all soon.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 2 (view)

Honda 4 bike show at Gatton
Posted: 4/1/2009 5:18:42 AM
im interested in this one i plan on being in the group ride to try and break the record.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 37 (view)

14th Brissy Bike Ride on 29th March starting at Nerang
Posted: 3/22/2009 3:08:41 AM
What can one say to what has been going on in the threads lately,I was considering coming on this ride as it has been a while since i have been able to get out for a ride,but after reading all the stuff people have been posting on here lately i think i might give it a miss i cant see why people have to post stupid remarks that they are only doing to get a rise out of people.If you have nothing decent to say dont say anything have you people not heard that sarcasim is the lowest form of whit.So wake up people before more people are scarred off and you end up getting no one on the rides.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 18 (view)

Wheel of mis Fortune..... family court
Posted: 3/7/2009 5:28:41 AM
When i split with my ex wife i think i might have been a lucky one,My ex and i didnt want the family courts or solicitors involved,we managed to have the children without there help so why pay them to tell us who can have the kids.
We were mature enough to sit down and work out what was best for the girls(even know part of me wanted to hurt her as much as she hurt me)I have never put her down in front of the kids nor her of me we allways put our kids needs first,we didnt have a formal maintenance agreement,who ever had the kids the other person just helped with clothes and school fees,I really think some people get way to greedy and screw there ex for every cent they can get ,but there is also some people out there that should b helping out but wont.
So yes i think i might b one of the lucky few and because of the way we handled things with the break up both my girls have a great relationship both with myself and there mother.Remember people there is no winners when it come to divorce just loosers.
 JUZ4U

14th Brissy Ride Day Expressions of Interest
Posted: 2/4/2009 6:50:58 PM
I am interested in doing that ride and look forward to it been to long since i have been able to go on a ride
 JUZ4U

Bike & Car Run To Petrie Market & Daybra Hotel
Posted: 2/3/2009 2:20:05 AM
Yes i was also wondering why my post was taken off,I thought we had freedom of speach in this country,Not happy ricardo
 JUZ4U
Msg: 38 (view)

The 12th BIG Brizzie Overnight Bike Ride to Kingaroy. jan 25th 2009
Posted: 1/23/2009 5:48:41 AM
I hate u all (no just kidding) wish i was able to come but my finances have said no (dam kids needing school stuff lol)but i hope you all have a ball and have a safe ride up and back.Will catch up with you all soon.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 12 (view)

expression of interest - mount tibrogarden glasshouse
Posted: 1/16/2009 5:23:56 AM
Hi DDC im interested in the camping i have a non standard 4wd and love playing in the 4by parks but i wont committ to the climb as i know i would not make it due to an ankle problem.
Also u might want to check because im pretty sure tibrogarden is a national park and you cant take dogs in.
 JUZ4U

expression of intrest 2nd night ride (brizzy)
Posted: 1/12/2009 1:09:17 AM
Hi typical this sounds like it could b a good ride so at moment i will say yes i should b on this one
 JUZ4U

Was Martin Bryant Guilty???
Posted: 1/5/2009 4:38:24 AM
Why is it that the moderators can leave this utter garbage stay up here when other more decent posts get cut straight away with no explernation,Come on really wake up and do something decent and cancell it because as was bought up people that had loved ones killed or injured might happen to read this and it could dredge up old bad memories,and mrofficer conspiracy theories r just that utter garbage so pull your head in and dont post rubbish like this again.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 11 (view)

13th Brissy Bike Ride--- MYSTERY RIDE --- Feb 8th 2009
Posted: 1/5/2009 2:56:42 AM
Hi greig what an awsome idea for a ride all things going well i will b there.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 62 (view)

Short Ride to start New Year
Posted: 1/4/2009 12:30:04 AM
Yes i will second ulyssians coment about chris moving along well and when she steps up to a bigger bike i think she will give you guys up the front a run for your money.So look out guys the ladies r coming through lol
 JUZ4U
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2009 11:13:14 PM
Hi all im home safe and sound and what can i say about the ride other than it was another awsome day of riding with a great group of people and what was going to be a short ride turned into a great ride and there was no incidents look forward to the next one.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2009 12:33:43 PM
im up and it does not look to bad so i will see you people at yatala and fingers crossed for a great day woo hoo lets go riding
 JUZ4U
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2008 10:36:01 PM
Hi all i should b on this ride but i still cant get a grip on this cut and paste stuff so if some one can do it for me that would b great,I will b meeting at yatala and going from there thanks and c u all on sunday.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 54 (view)

11th Brizzy Bike Ride 28th Dec ( Nerang 8am )
Posted: 12/27/2008 3:45:22 AM
Hi everyone i was hopeing to be able to make this one and things were going really well till i woke up this morning and felt like i had been hit by a bus,It must be time for my yearly flu lol.As i am planning to do a dive on new years day i have to get rid of it and with rain forecasted i dont want to risk it and get wet.But all going good i will go for a cruise with u all on the next ride to woodford.Ride safe and keep the rubber in contact with the road.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 7 (view)

Christmas Lights Cruising
Posted: 12/9/2008 10:19:27 PM
Hello all i will try and go out tonight or tomorrow night and have alook around forestdale and forest lake,if they do as they have in previous years u park at the start of a street and walk up and back looking at the lights then move to another street and do the same.I will let you know how i get on and if it is worth going there.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 2 (view)

Christmas Lights Cruising
Posted: 12/8/2008 10:48:16 PM
great idea boinic i was thinking of jumping on the bike and going for a cruise around and check out the lights,But it would b better with a group of riders,Forestdale has put on a good display in the past thats just one of them that i know of,But yes count me in for a cruise around over the south side anywhere.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 6 (view)

11th Brizzy Bike Ride - Expressions of Interest
Posted: 12/8/2008 4:18:58 AM
Yes ishould b able to do that 1 as well any excuse to get out and ride with you great bunch of people till then people stay safe and keep it upright
 JUZ4U
Msg: 44 (view)

Bike Ride to cabarita 0n the 7/12/08
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:40:27 AM
I must say sorry for not thanking those involved to make it a great day in my last post,So firstly thank you for everyone involved in assisting brizguy and thank you for all involved in making it a great ride i had a ball and i liked that everyone stayed to make sure briz was ok and safe before we carried on,Thats what riding bikes is all about and thats why i will ride with you people anytime.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2008 11:48:46 PM
Hi all got home ok had a ball today and it was a great ride apart from brizguys off i was glad to hear that he is ok bikes can b replaced people cant and people please unless u were there i dont think its fair to comment on it,I was 1 of the last to arrive there but from what i was told it was one of those s--t happens things no one was riding like the devil was chasing them.
We all love to ride and sometimes these things can happen but we dont let that deter us from doing what we love.
I hope everyone got home safe and fairly dry and i look forward to the next one.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2008 2:08:02 PM
It does not look to bad from my place so will see you all at yatala
 JUZ4U
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2008 3:14:30 AM
Yes well the weather report for today was showers and we got nothing till this afternoon so fingers crossed for tomorrow.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 12/5/2008 5:53:54 AM
I watched the weather forcast for sun and it dont look good and that makes me sad it has been a long time since i have been able to get out on a ride and was really looking forward to this 1 so hopefully the weather will clear and we can have an awsome ride,Hopefully see u at yatala.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 12/2/2008 3:58:04 AM
hello everyone at this stage i will b coming on this ride so barring any unforseen problems i will c u at yatala i am on a red/white and purple cbr600 till then stay upright John
P.S i dont know how to cut and paste so i cant add mtself to the list sorry
 JUZ4U
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 11/29/2008 6:20:04 AM
Hi every one i should be able to make this ride but i wont commit till it gets a bit closer my life has been all over the place of late and im hanging to go for a good ride with awsome people so i hope to see u all on the day at yatala till then stay safe.
 JUZ4U
Msg: 15 (view)

bikie gangs in aust
Posted: 11/29/2008 5:54:30 AM
We better be carefull putting up anymore rides because as insatiables post pointed out they are going to toughen the laws for consorting over the internet.Really people if we worrie about all the undesirables that are using the internet we would never log on again yes there are scammers out there but at the end of the day if its to good to be true then its a scam and not everyone that rides a bike is evil.
 juz4u

JUST A BIKER (but you didn't see me)
Posted: 10/20/2008 9:01:45 PM
seiously people some of you are so narrow minded not everyone that rides a bike is a 1%er that is involved in a outlaw bike club or wants to go out and kill people.That is why the world is so stuffed and there is so much hatered i posted this poem for people to see not everyone that rides a bike is scarey and that people should take more care on the roads not just for bikes but for everyone that uses roads that we all pay taxes to use so come on people grow up and stop acting like 2 year old.
 juz4u
Msg: 93 (view)

9th Brizzy Bike Ride 19th Oct (BP Coomera 9am) to Bike Museum
Posted: 10/19/2008 12:17:21 AM
Thanks to all involved for another great ride (even know i had to meet half way through it kids what do u do with them lol) i had a ball and it was good to meet more of you great people from an awsome site i cant wait till the night ride and i should be able to make the whole thing this time. Again thanks to all you are a great bunch of people to ride with,stay safe and upright
 juz4u

Posted: 10/19/2008 12:07:09 AM
My point of this post was not to start arguments but it seems that people really are narrow minded. Yes i agree rules are there for everyone but even car drivers can't say they never break the law(how many people blow there horn when they leave a friends place yes thats against the law).All i was hoping for was to get across to people that bikes are on the road and next time you change lanes or pull out have a second check for bikes.Yes there are bike riders that take some silly risks but the same can be said for the high powered imports that the young people are buying today tearing up and down streets putting peoples lives at risks,So there is bad apples in every bunch just dont paint us all with the same brush.
 juz4u
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 10/18/2008 6:23:30 AM
Here is a poem i came across the author is unknown but it really makes you think.

I saw you, hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line.
But, you didn't see me, put an extra $10.00 in the collection plate last sundy

I saw you, pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk.
But, you didn't see me,playing santa at the local mall.

I saw you, change your mind about going into the restaurant when you saw our bikes parked outside.
But, you didn't see me, attending a meeting to raise more money for the hurricane relief.

I saw you, roll up your window and shake your head when i drove by.
But, you didn't see me riding behind you when you flicked your cigarette but out the car window.

I saw you, frown at me when i smiled at your children.
But, you didn't see me, when i took time off work to run toys to the homeless.

I saw you, stare at my long hair.
But, you didn't see me, and my friends cut ten inches off for locks of love.

I saw you, roll your eyes at our leather coats and gloves.
But, you didn't see me, and my brothers donate our old coats and gloves to those that had none.

I saw you, look in fright at my tattoos.
But, you didn't see me, cry as my children were born and have there name written over and in my heart.

I saw you, change lanes while rushing off to go somewhere.
But, you didn't see me, going home to be with my family.

I saw you, complain about how load and noisy our bike can be.
But, you didn't see me, when you were changing the cd and drifted into my lane.

I saw you, yelling at your kids in the car.
But you didn't see me, pat my childs hand knowing he was safe behind me.

I saw you, reading the newspaper or map as you drove down the road.
But you didn't see me, squeeze my wifes leg when she told me to take the next turn.

I saw you, race down the road in the rain.
But you didn't see me, get soaked to the skin so my son could have the car to go on his date.

I saw you, run the yellow light just to save a few minutes of time.
But you didn't see me, trying to turn right.

I saw you, cut me off because you needed to be in the lane i was in.
But you didn't see me, leave the road.

I saw you, waiting impationtly for my friends to pass.
But you didnt see me. I wasn't there.

I saw you, go home to your family.
But you didn't see me. Because, i died that day you cut me off.

I was just a biker,
A person with friends and a family.

please look out for bikes we have families that we love to go home to as well.
 mudjunky

8th Brissy Bike Ride 21st Sept(we are going west) ITS BACK
Posted: 8/29/2008 4:04:00 AM
sounds like a good ride pete i should b able to make it but wont committ till it gets a bit closer
 mudjunky

How many loves do you get???
Posted: 8/22/2008 6:28:23 PM
I think i am very lucky i have just got back in contact with my first true love the one u never forget and although she lives a distance from me we have been talking every night and the old feelings have come back and slapped us in the face and we can't wait till we can spend some time together,The first time round we were young and could not handle the distance thing but now we are older and wiser it seems such a small thing to worry about so there is hope that one day we can find happiness keep looking you never know where it may come from.
 mudjunky
Msg: 30 (view)

7th brissy bike ride sunshine over nighter the final - Aug 23rd
Posted: 7/30/2008 3:41:14 AM
Hello everyone sorry i have not been on since the ride to yuki i hope u all dont think i am rude just had some stuff to sort out and i have just become a granddad(i could have waited a few years.)I have a beautiful grand son any way i would like to come on this over nighter and it falls on my birthday so i will party hard but i wont commit till its closer to the date when i know what my plans are and tracey i will give u a call and catch up for a drink i have not forgotten just to much going on and no time to do it all well i hope to see u all on the 23rd
 mudjunky

Typical's Bike Ride
Posted: 7/4/2008 4:20:06 PM
hello im interested in this ride can you post a date for this ride as i could not see one in the post thank you.
 mudjunky
Msg: 321 (view)

The Next (5th) Brizzy Bike Ride , SUN 29th June , South/NSW
Posted: 7/2/2008 2:53:15 AM
whynotdad i would b interested in that ride i only heard about the bike museum out that way last week and thought i might go for a ride to see it so if a group from pof r going count me in please it would b a fun day.
 mudjunky
Msg: 295 (view)

The Next (5th) Brizzy Bike Ride , SUN 29th June , South/NSW
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:38:55 PM
A big thank you to all that made my first ride with pof a very memorable day and i had a ball, Tracey your a great woman and you know how to make people laugh and it was good to see there was no major incedents again i had a great day and look forward to many more just like it thanks all John

Show ALL Forums