Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Men who don't want to stay in touch with their ex girlfriend
 ian26
Msg: 70 (view)

Men who don't want to stay in touch with their ex girlfriend
Posted: 8/22/2008 5:26:15 PM
i don't stay in touch with them...and they don't with me Result!
 ian26
Msg: 59 (view)

Broken up via Email: How cowardly!
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:09:23 AM
i know ive posted something about this on another thread somewhere,

my best friend was dating this girl and it hit a rocky patch over the christmas before last when she told him that she was thinking of dumping him(new years eve) my reply was"you should of gotten in there before here and dumped her" but anyway the relationship continued and he receves a text from her saying have you checked your email?

needless to say it was a email breaking up explianing the reasons why etc blah blah..having read over it several times WE BOTH came to the conclusion that it was not even typed by her!.
She was friends with my other friends gf and she wrote the email(having my other friend read the email) he agreed.

Im divided on the whole thiong of weather breaking up is done best face to face or take the cowards way out..my ex didnt even tell me she broke up with me i was told by my friends. I think if it was me doing the breaking up then i would do it face to face the least they deserve
 ian26
Msg: 10 (view)

Do you think the person that breaks up with you ever has regrets
Posted: 12/16/2007 2:02:30 PM
if they regretted what they did to me its not my problem..
 ian26
Msg: 7 (view)

The letter you write not to send
Posted: 12/3/2007 1:23:26 AM
i wrote a letter to one of my exes never sent it..but came close explianed how i felt etc and the like it stayed on me at all times just incase i saw her...eventually i ripped it up and binned it. I Knew i was over her and she was over me so what was the point in giving her the letter...saw her recently shes not doing to well (think she was living in a caravan with her new bloke) sounds fun! especially in winter with no heating it felt good knowing i was over her,
 ian26
Msg: 6 (view)

Keeping the Faith
Posted: 11/18/2007 3:44:38 PM
Keep Going/Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When cares are pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a fellow turns about,
When he might have won, had he stuck it out.
Don't give up, though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering man;
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup;
And he learned too late when the night came down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

i saw this and read it on a fridge magnet..i now own it
 ian26
Msg: 110 (view)

How important are POF roses?
Posted: 11/16/2007 4:08:42 PM
roses are red
voilets are blue
if i dont get a rose
then you dont get one too

ian26
Msg: 17 (view)

Liverpool F.C
Posted: 11/4/2007 5:15:46 PM
i remember at halftime 3-0 down i wrote them off at my friends house i was gonna go home and then the second half began and the greatest night ever..how come they always make it difficult or theselves? being a liverpool supporter should come with a health warning! FA Cup final against Arsenal, Istanbul 05, FA Cup final v West Ham
 ian26
Msg: 15 (view)

MRSA
Posted: 11/4/2007 4:48:53 PM
back in 2000 i contracted MRSA. I have been in and out of hospitals but somehow dont know how i caughtit

The whole things started by me and a friend going from college after our last exam and having a couple of drinks to celebrate(Friday) and later in th day i started feeling off. Saturday and i could hardly move my head was killing and i was tired all the time but forced myself to do things.. The Sunday my Step mum and dad got back from holiday(in the evening) and i was in bed and didnt move the whole day. Parents gotback ad all hell breaks loose with my dad jumping to conclusions ive taken drugs..meanwhile im claiming im fine and will be back at College Monday..Eventually igot dragged to the hospital and thas the last thing i remember 4 weeks later i wakeup in a hospital bed...then im told diffrent things/stats one doctor said i was lucky and if i was bought in 24hrs later i would not have been so lucky.. then i was told few weeks later the people that bought me in were giving me a 70/30 chance of not making it and then it got to 24hrs then i might not make it through the night.
Eventually i started getting better slowly few weeks passed dad turns round to me while visiting and says they were thinking staing an extra day but decided against it!

Anyhow ive got better and feel lucky to be here my questions are im wondring if contracted it my previous visit to hospital ?(but that was a few months earlier from falling ill..apparently it can lie dormant and then flare up..however i did have open heart surgery at 17 so? ) Anyway thats my story or my lucky escape
 ian26

Liverpool F.C
Posted: 11/4/2007 3:54:42 PM
Liverpool maynot be the best in England and have not won the TOP prize the premiership trophy but how many other ENGLISH clubs have won the Champions League 5 times?...Looks like they are heading out early this year so maybe a full assult on the league can begin
 ian26
Msg: 387 (view)

Why do men have affairs?
Posted: 10/28/2007 4:50:08 PM
i was with a friend of mine and his wife (i was the best man at there wedding) and i have only recently just found out that after 4 years of marriage she is now intrested in me...she told me this came as a complete shock as i have only seen her as a good friend plus shes the mother of my godson and she wanted an affair with me.(Alarm bells started ringing in my head) and she started texting me messages etc. Some flirting as well has been going on as well and i will hold my hands up i have been flirting back.

Feeling guilty and seeing one possible outcome for this i text her back only Yesterday saying something along the lines of Do you really want to Gamble everything you currently have and do you want to risk everything, losing your husband (who wil kick the **** out of me) plus lose your son?

Anyway my obligation was to my friend and my godson after all i did not want to break up a happy home, however shes not happy about it all..But this is me sounding horrible its not my problem really i feel i have made the right decision well there was only one decision for me but i was tempted by the other but only saw the worst outcome but choosing that one
 ian26
Msg: 9 (view)

just friends?????
Posted: 10/16/2007 4:55:55 PM
I ve been in this sitution before.. i was with a friend who i was really into i told her(on more than one occasion) and she would take it on board..get a bf i would not see her for a few months she would come back to me as the relationship was over and the wholething would start over again full circle. Even holding hands, we would go on nights out she would stop over at mine and i at hers and all the while i was thinking will she want to be with me. We went on Holiday to Ibiza last year for two weeks "make or break" itold myself if i got with her while on holiday then there was a chance but if not then thats it im finished, We had agreat time in Ibiza had deep and meanigful conversations sometimes lasting hours. We talked about the relationship and would it ever be more and her reply was and i quote" We have known each other 4 years now if something was to happen it would of by now and i just see you as a friend besides i want to live my life and have a bit of fun" I took it on board and agreed etc.

We get back off holiday and she meets someone else and i hardly hear from her and hear that he has moved in and they have booked a holiday together. I made the decision to stop seeing her contacting her emailing her and messaging her. I have not heard from her nearly all year. It was hard to do but i was going crazy over her. Previous posts are good advice but in the end your making the call... Ask yourself this question Are you willing to give up what you have with this person as a friend and risk it in a relationship that could ruin you two as friends?..I askled myself that and the answer was NO
 ian26

How many have come from disfunctional families?
Posted: 10/15/2007 5:16:45 PM
hmm i guess i did having a mother who was an alcoholic and all took its toll on me and my dad but we got through it in the end.
Intresting point being somewhere having read this myself from the social service reports they commented my poor relationship with my mum would effect me in the future with women..well thats an intresting take on it.

i live on my own now so no need to worry about many things except Which soccer match to watch...
 ian26
Msg: 4 (view)

Why did you break up with your high school sweethear?
Posted: 10/14/2007 6:16:08 PM
She decied it was not going to work two diffrent colleges 7 miles away
 ian26
Msg: 639 (view)

Your Favourite Music Lyrics
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:47:28 AM
Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide

You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind
Instead of slamming down the phone girl, for the hundredth time
I got your number on my wall, but I ain't gonna make that call
When divided we stand baby, united we fall

Got the time got a chance gonna make it
Got my hands on your heart gonna take it
All I know I can't fight this flame
Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby, time after time

Without you
One night alone Is like a year without you baby
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide

I don't wanna fight no more, I don't know what we're fighting for
When we treat each other baby, like an act of war
I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise
When the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes

There's a time and a place and a reason
And I know I got a love to believe in
All I know got to win this time

[Repeat Chorus]

[SOLO]

Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby...Crazy...Crazy

Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you baby
Do you have a heart of stone
Without you
One night alone
Is like a year without you baby
If you have a heart at all
Without you
Can't stop the hurt inside
When love and hate collide
 ian26

If at first you don't succeed?
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:26:15 AM
if at first you dont succeed then try again if all else fails dont try at all...this coming from somebody who took his time in messaging someone only for them weeks later to deleate it without reading it
 ian26
Msg: 2 (view)

The difference on how you meet people.
Posted: 10/6/2007 1:17:07 AM
i nearly did but then i found out she had a screw loose somewhere and decided to date someone from the real world...that didnt go to well either...pfft she left me for someone else not long into the relationship
 ian26

Lost her to Alcohol
Posted: 10/4/2007 4:11:07 AM
I do agree with the previous post OP..but what do i know?..alot in fact than i care to remember. My mum was an alcoholic this when i was a kid and growing into a teenager ( Dad eventually divorced her because he was saving himself and me) The countless times i would come home from school and get in to the house only to be greeted to a voice shouting from the bedroom(half cut) "Ian is that you?" get to bed" (Childminders, Foster parents, social services...hell it gets worse i was on the list of top 10 most children in danger...and thats a list i didnt want to be on ) The arguements mum and dad would have, pouring the drink away didnt help, cutting up her bank cards didnt help she ended up getting it anyway..I ended up being the son that was seen and not heard just for his own saftey because if mum was smashed she would take it out on me but she would testify she was never to drunk to look after me and put me in danger...yeah like she would know knowbody came and asked me! ...i could tell you more horror stories but its a part of my past that i like to forget..she died in 2000 i miss my mum everyday but not what she would turn in to.. that eventually cliamed her life. OP my message to you is get out and save yourself. Goodluck
 ian26
Msg: 30 (view)

Is it a good idea to go back to the ex...and which one??
Posted: 9/24/2007 4:07:24 PM
an ex is that for a reason and if your still in some doubt about it then if it was going to work wouldnt you still be together?..or theres no future in your past either way it might seem a good idea at the time but i do feel it would be a step backwards..then agian i was considering the same exact thing but im glad it did not come to light as i woud of found myself right where i found myself a year ago..but at the end of the day its your call
 ian26
Msg: 52 (view)

If You Could Fix One Mistake
Posted: 9/13/2007 4:41:23 PM
If i could fix one mistake..well i would like to fix two but...no just the one because the other one i would be gambeling with my life..

In my last year of High school i got with a girl called Joanne we had dated in the irst year of high school but it lasted a week if that. Anyway we got (back) together we had grown close through the school years and hung out alot during lesson Science lessons and also lunch times when a gang of us would go on to the field and play football...well the lads would and the girls would talk away. Joanne asked me out during a lesson and it was the most happiest ive ever been..(ok thats a lie Liverpool wining the Champions League 05) but i was really happy at the time in a period of my life in which i had seen my mum battle with alcohol and the demons that bought with it,

Anyway me and Joanne were together for 5 months maybe less? but we had got together when High School ended and most people ere staying on for 6th form or going to college..i did to but not the one Joanne was going to(however i ended up at the college Joanne went to 2 years later). Joanne begged me to turn down my offer for the college i accepted and be with her but i didnt listen and she decided one day she wanted to meet in town and thats when she ended the relationship and broke my heart for the first time...if only i had listened to her...anyhow i would fix that certian point in my life
 ian26
Msg: 45 (view)

My ex is on POF!!!
Posted: 9/13/2007 6:59:45 AM
Yep my ex is here to..i dont care if she is or if shes not..i just dont care about her anymore she stays out of my way i stay out of hers simple as
 ian26

If you could change just ONE event in History, what would it be?
Posted: 9/11/2007 5:43:04 PM
id go back to WW1 and kill hitler then WW2 would not even happen
 ian26
Msg: 32 (view)

How many of you have initiated contact??
Posted: 9/11/2007 5:08:21 PM
i hv intitated contact..to date ive contacted 7 (not alot) but as of yet i have not got a email back
 ian26

Body scarification
Posted: 9/10/2007 3:02:51 PM
i would love a tattoo but im not that muscular in fact im skinny so buit would love one that reads L.F.C on my arm...but im to whimpish to do it and would not look good
 ian26
Msg: 32 (view)

Does it matter who calls ?
Posted: 9/9/2007 6:40:28 AM
who cares who calls??? many people have said this but i was talking to someone via text message and phone and i got blasted and accused of being needy just because i text or gave her a ring on her mobile...who cares ey??? and i text her when SHE text me and i phoned her WHEN SHE wantred me to...but if i didnt then i would get the silient treatment...you just cant win sometimes...if they call you bonus if they dont then you think there not intrested? pick up the phone and dial
 ian26
Msg: 3 (view)

could someone explain something to me.
Posted: 9/5/2007 5:29:34 PM
some women set these tests up to catch us men out and we are like Wtf?...they catogrise us and brand us like "hes no good" all because we didnt do something or say something and when we do that something or say it its still not good enough and they question our intentions...

one of my mates gfs set up a false account on a website pretending to be someone who was intrested in him and he fell for it...now thats entrapment! ok ok he should of been strong enough to say no but hell you cant win either way so your screwed if you do and screwed if you dont so i say...screw you hippies im going home!
 ian26
Msg: 75 (view)

Are you in stealth mode?
Posted: 9/5/2007 5:11:35 PM
im in stealth mode...problem is...ive lost my plane...
 ian26
Msg: 35 (view)

Acceptance of single life - Right or wrong
Posted: 9/5/2007 5:03:16 PM
Ive had been single for a number of years and was happy being single although i was still looking then i found someone which didnt last to long and im back to being single.

im comfortable being single..i have accepted this and i am happy in myself be it right or wrong it doesnt change the fact that what most people want they are still looking for, For me yes i wouild like that someone but at the same time im happy as i am...call it giving up No but i call it watching from the stands
 ian26

Have you ever clicked on a profile, only to find....
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:51:37 PM
indeed i did...i clicked i saw i moved on... just like she did with me i dont care about her nemore
 ian26

Befriending a guy you like
Posted: 9/5/2007 4:44:18 PM
i do pretty much the same thing...if i cant have the person i have fallen for because they "dont ant to ruin the friendship" then i will simply move on...maybe they wanted you to stick around because they knew they had that power over you and they fed off that?..i dont know
 ian26
Msg: 28 (view)

Attention Women!!! Would you accuse a guy of being a woman beater just because he listened to a song
Posted: 8/27/2007 6:03:05 PM
its music..a form of art and expressing oneself

a few songs i have Slayer- I hate you, Megadeth - Ill get Even, Metallica- Aint my B****

oh dear looks like im a disturbed youngman....
 ian26
Msg: 69 (view)

Has anyone ever been dumped via email?
Posted: 8/27/2007 5:41:15 PM
my mate got dumped just after christmas by his gf and she wrote him a letter that she got her friend to write out....not only did she not face him in dumping him but she didnt even type out the letter...how do we know?...simply my other friends gf typed it out for her...how low can one go?
 ian26
Msg: 113 (view)

are we all going to hell
Posted: 8/27/2007 5:13:14 PM
going to hell?....boy now theres a holiday... better get the brochure and pick where i want to stay
 ian26
Msg: 19 (view)

Your longest break / being single
Posted: 8/27/2007 5:08:14 PM
coming up to 1 year...before that it was 9 years...as of now im quiet happy..my latest relationship ended up like the previous...she ended it with no warning so back to being single...
 ian26
Msg: 27 (view)

Men that text women
Posted: 8/20/2007 5:39:05 PM
ok i got done for this me and? a friend who i met online and chatted to online swapped mobile numbers..things are going great talking online etc and even over phone so i text her saying how are you? etc hope your well. The usual she would text me i would reply

only sunday(just gone) cos we are both liverpool supporters i text her saying we were robbed etc etc didnt hear anything back so left it and walked home then i get a text message saying she was online and why wasnt i? i logged in and it turned into her saying that i thought we were in a relationship and basiclly turning it all on me that i was to posessive?. So i deleated her number but she keeps mesaging me on msn, when i got angry she didnt like it and turned on the attitude...that block button is looking more tempting by the day
 ian26
Msg: 158 (view)

Ever feel like your going to be alone forever?
Posted: 8/20/2007 5:23:40 PM
Yes i do...nearly all of my friends are dating or either married or engaged and it seems like i will be on my own for some time yet..mind you i have been single for about a year now after the shambles of my last relationship. Im on the verge of giving up now after surveying two potental targets who one then after a deep discussion only wanted to be friends but somehow thought i was thinking it was more and today she fed me the line of "Your a really good friend and i dont want to lose you as a friend" i had to bite my lip and walk away instead of throwing a barrage of abuse which i felt like doing. I swear if i hear the friends line one more time im going to shoot someone.

I know there are factors for me being single some factors out of my control but the last two women i have got on really well with yet im spoon fed the same line time and again.
For me being on my own yeah its a drag its lonely especially in the winter and i hate it i really do but if its not me being spoon fed s*** excuses that ive heard before its something else that i did not do or did wrong so ive decided to sub myself and watch the match from the bench until im called upon
 ian26
Msg: 8 (view)

what is love?
Posted: 8/10/2007 3:40:14 PM
love is a four letter word
 ian26

I want to buy an IPod
Posted: 8/10/2007 3:27:20 PM
i bought an Ipod nano a while back...its prob the best thing i have ever bought...i can take it running and i take it everywhere when i go out...however i bought a 4gb and ive filled it so my advice is get a big capacity one...my 4gb fits about 915 songs..(due to the size of some mp3s i own).

It really depends on what you prefer the nano is very small and thin you can put it in your pocket and hardly notice its there..but i would suggest you also buy a protective cover for it..so i wont get scratched
 ian26
Msg: 1 (view)

This Love
Posted: 8/8/2007 1:50:00 AM
I'm going to try to speak the words
that my heart wants you to know
i want you to to see what you mean to me
and why i love you so

Nobody else can know my thoughts
and touch my soul like you can
No one can melt my heart like you do
simply by holding my hand

With loving glance or a tender kiss
you make my cares disapear
warm thoughts of you surround me
and always keep you near

i need nothing more from you than this
to know that you'll always be mine
and the promise you will stay
with me until the end of time
 ian26

Would you date any of your Ex's again?
Posted: 8/1/2007 2:12:58 PM
id go back to one of my exes but i aint seen her in years...7 to be precise
 ian26
Msg: 7 (view)

what should i do?
Posted: 8/1/2007 1:56:56 PM
i wouldnt risk it for a biscuit...i mean come on she left you with nothing...tell her to ring 0121 now F ing do one...
 ian26
Msg: 11 (view)

Does having a good taste in music...
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:33:44 PM
Well me personally i dont care what other sort of music someone else listens to (prospective partner) me i have my own taste in music granted its not to everyones taste but it does not bother me. I'm mainly a rocker at heart bands such as Def Leppard (who are my fave and have all the albums) Metallica, Limp Bizkit, Lostprophets, MCR, Velvet Revolver, AC - DC..and loads more but i can listen to any sort of music really apart from the drum n bass. im currently hooked on Rihanna and Jay Z and Umbrella song and currently downloading a few Chuck Berry and Eddie****ran songs.I guess you can say i listen to all sorts of music really but tend to like my rock more. Everyone like diffrent music i wouldnt expect the person to like the same as me although it would be good
 ian26
Msg: 244 (view)

Why do men ruin relationships with video games?
Posted: 7/25/2007 5:49:35 PM
i didnt ruin my last relationship by playing on my pc games (which surprised me) infact hardly played on my computer while seeing my gf...my biggest mistake was going away for three days... .

The funny thing is i play games that have a total ingame time longer than my relationnship..and its been more enjoyable to..
 ian26
Msg: 19 (view)

Any Regrets
Posted: 7/21/2007 3:27:35 AM
i have one regret...back when i was in school i dated a girl (joanne) we got together and were very happy together..she told me she was the happiest shes ever been and i was to but due to choosing diffrent colleges we (she) ended the relationship..distance being one and spending little time together.

She moved to Leek in the Midlands after that and i saw a couple of times in Stafford and had a general chat about things she told me i have a special place in her heart. Have not seen her since 2000. My biggest regret was not fighting for her i just let her go..
 ian26
Msg: 9 (view)

my heart is broken
Posted: 7/19/2007 5:03:00 PM
Randy
i am deeply sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you
 ian26
Msg: 413 (view)

How many times have you been in love?
Posted: 7/18/2007 5:49:51 PM
3 times ahh well
 ian26
Msg: 45 (view)

Games people play
Posted: 7/16/2007 5:25:49 PM
games people play??? well im currently playing Football manager 2007 :laugh im realy good at it to as for the dating game im completly useless at it and usually mess it up so i dont bother playing games when it comes to dating i dont want to over complicate things even more
 ian26
Msg: 11 (view)

Feelings turned off
Posted: 7/15/2007 4:30:28 PM
i did i really cared about some girl we had been friends for a few years but everyso often cross the line between friends and more than but when i asked her out she put me in my place so the same thing would happen etc...i even got invited on holiday with her last year just me and her kept hanging in there thinking we would get together the last conversation we had on holiday was her explianing how she wanted to be single and have fun etc etc.

we get back to England and weeks later she started seeing someone which got serious and hes now moved in and there goin on holiday together and i made the break from her and from my feelings really caring about her and now i have not seen her since? Christmas Eve and my feelings have gone to it can be done but it takes time..
 ian26
Msg: 189 (view)

Have you seen your EX recently?
Posted: 7/14/2007 1:04:55 AM
saw my ex last week...joined her for a night out had a good time(not like that). But got accused of doing something that i did not do and now know why i rather not be witrh her although i still have some feelings for her..just friends
 ian26
Msg: 21 (view)

All the men who email me from POF have no posts in forums?
Posted: 6/12/2007 3:51:08 PM
heres my 2 pence worth....*rifiles about in his pockets* nope aint got 2 pence on me oh well...lol im poor
 ian26
Msg: 589 (view)

Papa Roach - Scars
Posted: 6/7/2007 3:34:50 PM
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And my scars remind me that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel

Drunk and I'm feeling down
And I just wanna be alone
I'm pissed cause you came around
Why don't you just go home