Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
 Bovier59
Msg: 214 (view)

Why do some men tend to be horrible at oral sex? Ugh.
Posted: 3/15/2013 11:04:46 PM
i believe we talked some on this....you may be the exception group anxious to teach and guide.... its an aquired endeavor and not every man is trying to go there..."man who does that is soft, not a stick man, and a host of other belittling terms. probably more that than the actual not being good at it, and wanting to become good at it.

women don't know how to ask for it, and concede to letting it go, hopeful and yet really expecting that is't not going to happen. i could probably teach you a few things, as you could teach me several too. but that's the key, being mutually engaging, interested, and done with the job demands.... something could happpppp.....eeee

bovier59
 bovier59
Msg: 284 (view)

If you had the perfect partner how often would you want sex?
Posted: 3/15/2013 10:04:39 PM
first, to be consistent, "perfect" is subjective and then there's the issue of sex as it applies to "perfect". but aside from that if there was no mutual chemisty then the point, or desire is null anyway. how attracted , not to be confused with attractive the one is or makes the other feel, is the spark of "regular sex"

there has to be some common degree of psychcal desire felt for and from the other, a light glaze of the hand or finger-tip along the neck, or the slow teasing drag of a tongue from the ear lobe to the nape of her neck....its all relative

bovier59
 bovier59
Msg: 88 (view)

Fear of getting naked?
Posted: 3/1/2013 5:52:45 AM
Dear,

Listen, and this may be just me, but that is not the mind-set that is true yours. You've inherited that from "everywhere" else. A man, that is of any age (mentally and worldly wise) will know that you are that/the picture on the sports illustated, or playboy, but he's going out with "you". That deserves some consideration and credit. If he has an issue with you he will decline the opportunity to see you naked.

I am a lover, in the real and healthy sense, of women. I know that they are different in literally every form, fashion, color, and texture. I love that fact. I love how they laugh, how they cry, and primp and and joy, all of it.

Point being, there are other men that feel and think the same. Please do not lessen your value and beauty thinking those thoughts, they are not the truth, and they certainly don't have to be your truth.

bovier59

Show ALL Forums