Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: $4 a gallon gas? WTF? What do you think?
 smplchk
Msg: 24 (view)

$4 a gallon gas? WTF? What do you think?
Posted: 3/4/2008 7:28:25 PM
Consider $4 per gallon to be conservative compared to the REAL heartache we will feel if (god forbid) a democrat took office. In which case are gas will be taxed more than it actually costs!!!.............especially for those who work hard for what they have!
 smplchk
Msg: 99 (view)

Why do most guys want a woman who needs them?
Posted: 2/26/2008 8:56:40 AM
I think it's opposite..............., men want confident, independent women. Women that can stand on thier own, form their own thoughts and make their own decisions. Confident men are turned off by needy gals.

It's the insecure, controlling guys that need the needy gals.

smplchk
Msg: 5 (view)

someone help please
Posted: 1/7/2008 8:21:41 PM
& I’m gonna assume that your poorly typed Post was a decoy to your pretend POF profile, either way, your friend is still a guy and he’s getting laid……………………………what the F**K does he care (in the long run).

Now you Mister……………………….Get over it and find a life and/or typing classes of your own...................... hehehe
 smplchk
Msg: 15 (view)

girls tell me im cute and funny but wont date me!
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:11:39 AM
Corey, Corey, Corey...........................what are we ever gonna do with you?

Please remember that women lie just as well as men do. How many times have you told a so/so girl she's cute? or a ugly girl she's cute? Also, remember a pug is cute too but that doesn't ellude to anything.

You're funny cute because you make them laugh, but you're not cute as in HOT STUFF.
 smplchk
Msg: 10 (view)

getting over being dumped?
Posted: 12/17/2007 10:45:54 PM
Great question!

If you decide to jump into a relationship with the next person that comes around, you're subconsciously filling the empty/loneliness you are feeling . But then you realize (escpecialy if she's not the one to fill in your needs) that you end up more depressed and wishing you had your X back

Your best bet is to spend your time doing things you like, spending time with friends and family untill one day you look back and realize it wasn't such a bad thing after all. This is the time when you'll meet the right person, without even thinking about it.

bottom line, don't carry any baggage into a nother relationsip it will only turn back to bite you in your ass.
 smplchk
Msg: 75 (view)

People who just write how are you
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:30:54 PM
Yesss!!!! I hate those emails, they're so effortless and annoying.

Great post girl!
 smplchk
Msg: 48 (view)

First date with this guy...went GREAT except for THE LIPSTICK..men and women's opinions wanted!!
Posted: 11/21/2007 4:38:00 PM
Rian, That was an awesome post!! couldn't have put it any better myself!

Power to you!
 smplchk
Msg: 47 (view)

First date with this guy...went GREAT except for THE LIPSTICK..men and women's opinions wanted!!
Posted: 11/21/2007 4:36:28 PM
"I'm going to try to keep it brief"......................doesn't seem like you tried to hard there!

Time after time people go on and on and on about something that can be summed up in a few sentences. What gives?
 smplchk
Msg: 40 (view)

How old is too old ??
Posted: 11/20/2007 8:20:47 PM
Hey OP, have you and your boyfriend discussed marriage too?

I think a conversation about your future should come before a discussion on bring a child into the world, don't you? Think about the child not yourself. A child should be brought into the world in a stable household environment, I know this isn't always the case but it would be in a perfect world.

To answer your question 36 is not too old for a child however I wouldn't recommend waiting much longer. Also, it would have to be something your boyfriend would want, like truely want. Lastly don't forget your not a young buck any more, it'll be hard to get back into shape after a baby.

I suggestion you buy a puppy, they're cheaper and easier and don't cry or talk back.
 smplchk
Msg: 373 (view)

He Says Lose 30 lbs and He Will Give you an Engagement Ring.....Would Ya????
Posted: 11/20/2007 7:57:22 PM
It's seriously so sad what life has come to now a days. Lose 30 lbs?? R u kidding me? Is he a George Clooney look a like? I'm sure he's not perfect either.

I feel for her, knowing what it's like to have a perfect guy that you get a long so well with but does he really love you if he tells you to lose 30 lbs?

Diet pills will do the trick, then she'll gain it all back plus 15 lbs more.

best wishes
 smplchk
Msg: 88 (view)

Women saying they r to busy to spend time with u
Posted: 11/20/2007 6:17:09 PM
Sometimes looking to interested can be a turn off, not too mention annoying. You ask someone to hangout out ONCE, if they say no don't ask again!!! She should ask you and she might if you give her a chance.

Plus come on now, r u kidding me? Anytime an ex is in the picture so is SEX, not to mention they live together.
 smplchk
Msg: 57 (view)

Dating more than one person at the same time?
Posted: 11/20/2007 6:10:24 PM
Well I gotta a question for ya, why do men date multiple girls at the same time?
Don't waste your time with her if you're looking for long term, otherwise just roll with it.

To answer your question-
1) You may not be fulfilling her needs 100%, or vice a versa
2) The other guy doesn't want a platonic relationship, so she uses you to get him jealous
3) She loves the other guy but isn't recieving the attention she needs
4) She's gotta enough love to go around!!!
...............perhaps she's not looking for the same things as you are
 smplchk
Msg: 38 (view)

Buy me dinner, owe me sex.
Posted: 11/20/2007 6:00:23 PM
I have to totally agree with bohnbones!

Ladies let's get a clue and stop trying to act like the victim.

You should mail him a check for gas................
 smplchk
Msg: 37 (view)

Buy me dinner, owe me sex.
Posted: 11/20/2007 5:56:08 PM
Girl!! Why would you ever allow an internet date over to your house on the FIRST date?

More and more I am seeing this from men, nice date, some laughs, a few drinks and he assumes he's gonna get laid!!! WTF, quite frankly I don't like to feel like I'm gonna owe anyone anything so I always offer to pay. As I see it he was lucky enough to get to be in my company.

Just be carefull!!! There are too many wierdo's out there, always meet the person on a first date.
 smplchk
Msg: 371 (view)

Girls Night Out
Posted: 11/20/2007 5:50:11 PM
I know where you're coming from and you've gotta wonder. I wonder why he/she has to have a "girls" nite out at the bar, rather than a nite out with you.

I know it's healthy to let your significant other or girlfriend/boyfriend do their own thing. It's also important to have a life of your own as well.

The bigger question lies in how secure you feel about your relationship, do you believe she loves you and you fullfill all her needs? It's also a value thing, does she have any?

Either way let her do her thing but make sure you do your own thing too!!
 smplchk
Msg: 9 (view)

what's the relationship between tolerance & good looks
Posted: 9/23/2007 8:34:31 PM
You're so right no about putting up w/ more when people are better looking.

The sad thing................is that when you're that better looking person in the relationship you know you can get what you want and get away with anything. Eventually, the other person will get sick of it and hit the road but by then I've gotten everything i wanted !!

Unfortunatly, in today's society looks matter in a BIG way. No matter what anyone tries to say, it's a fact.
 smplchk
Msg: 894 (view)

Why do stunning women go for geeks
Posted: 9/23/2007 8:28:39 PM
Honestly my take is this-

Geeky guys are more likely to approach us cute/attractive girl, you see they have nothing to lose.

I rarely get approached by guys, and to be honest/modest i think they're intimidated by me.

So needless to say my ex was beaten w/ the ugly stick, but guess what he thought he was the hottest thing to hit earth when he had me on his arm.

Hot girls never get approached, so don't be shy say "hi"
 smplchk
Msg: 19 (view)

Is here the catch?
Posted: 9/23/2007 8:02:41 PM
[Please can anyone buy OP a sammich and soup so she stops whining about it?]

lovinU2- Thanks for the laugh!
 smplchk
Msg: 14 (view)

Is here the catch?
Posted: 9/22/2007 8:07:42 PM
I've gotta say that this was one of the more interesting post's I've seen.

Finding a rich man is fine and dandy but don't think you won't pay for it in other ways. Finding a man that is going to love you unconditionaly, respect you and be your bestfriend that's a different story. He doesn't have to be rich but together the two of you can have so much more than money can buy.

As for your ex, perhaps he could sense your hunger for money and opted not to feed it. It's a give and take, he pay's; you pay and so on...............

YES!!! It's too good to be true. But hey if you like sagging balls, go for it!

Fiesta Blue hair lady, you're HILAREOUS!!! thanks for the laughs.
 smplchk
Msg: 4 (view)

Marriage-An Extinct Vocation
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:19:48 PM
I have no idea about whatever it is you're wondering about.

Your picture was enuf for me to log off! who does that? I self portrait?
 smplchk
Msg: 3 (view)

Question about Autism and relationships.
Posted: 8/11/2007 8:13:52 PM
Autism is really hard to diagnose, especially the mild form. How do you know you have it? How do you know it's mild? (or spicy j/k)

And have you known that you're autistic all your life?

I wouldn't give out too much info about anything at first. Mild form of Autism is like saying you have ADD (which is about 70% of the population).

Don't make your problem a bigger deal than it really is. Plus, autism is one of those things that no one really knows about.............including Pyschologist! So it's best not to ask what other people think...............that'll just drag you down.

Try learning and researching more about it. There is lots of resources out there for you, research it!
 smplchk
Msg: 7 (view)

played for a fool ?
Posted: 8/7/2007 10:45:37 PM
My take on it..................

He should be so into you that the EX doesn't even cross his mind. Sadly enuf, you're probably a rebound, a pacifier till he get's his bottle.

Leave w/ the last word sissta!
 smplchk
Msg: 53 (view)

I'm done!!!
Posted: 7/5/2007 12:17:32 AM
you've had 3 kids and you're only 32????...................it's okay to be fat....................it's just not okay to be single hunny.

You should have thought ahead and made babies w/ the right daddy. Ya know?

Don't spread your leggs for every piece of shit that comes around, have a (3) kid's and then wonder why you're obese\???

Get OFF this site and worry about worry children, not the next guy that's gonna take advantage of ya!!!

MAYBE THEN YOU'LL ACTUALLY LOSE WIEGHT TOO!!!!
 smplchk
Msg: 149 (view)

Do Not Dating List
Posted: 6/6/2007 8:47:59 PM
Do you have a life?

Just wondering, cuz it sure doesn't sound like it!
 smplchk
Msg: 14 (view)

Keep Going Back...?
Posted: 6/4/2007 7:28:21 PM
Girl,
As stupid as it sounds I've dating the same guy off again on again for 4 years!!

I'll be honest though, it has never been just a sex thing. Sounds like your guys is using you for his own needs right now. And when the new girl starts givving up the sex he'll dissapear.

Your better off getting yourself a toy and getting over him, the sooner you get over him the better you'll feel. Come on is the sex really that great anyways?
Or is it the closness of a man?

Tell him you've met a real hot guy and you DON"T need him anymore!!
smplchk

Show ALL Forums