Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: advice please
 klmermaid
Msg: 68 (view)

advice please
Posted: 12/8/2010 4:28:37 PM
ginamt..you're pretty hard on her. Not all of us are so confident that we know exactly what we're doing out here in 'single' life land...it doesnt sound like she's enjoying the bj'ing at all to me. She's just struggling to figure things out..and looking for supportive advice , not scathing criticism girlfriend.
 klmermaid
Msg: 67 (view)

advice please
Posted: 12/8/2010 4:25:31 PM
hi Jackie, and PLUS you'd been talking to him for like a MONTH online! and , although, to the 'outside world'..lol..that isn't a long time, to us single girls, it's like a bloody lifetime, isn't it? i guess your instincts are correct, ya just gotta ditch that relationship..but honey, i know it's hard..i've been going through some stuff too and am SO glad to find a forum i can ask for advice on! Take care, if you ever wanna talk, please message me! i'd love to!
a fellow pof 'er.
 klmermaid
Msg: 152 (view)

Oral sex the first time you make love
Posted: 12/8/2010 4:19:06 PM
hi i know this is an older forum..but i stumbled on it by accident! when i read what you said, all i could think was OMG! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE AND HOW CAN I FIND YA? you wonderful man...how giving you are! just wanted to compliment you on your behavior. Take care.
B

Show ALL Forums