Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
 CATE441
Msg: 660 (view)

NICE TO MEET YOU!!!
Posted: 7/8/2007 11:03:25 PM
HI THERE!!

I JUST JOINED PLENTY OF FISH AFTER HEARING ABOUT IT FROM A FRIEND THAT IS ALSO A MEMBER. I LOVE THE WAY THAT WE ARE ALL PROTECTED FROM SPAM, ETC., DON'T YOU??

THIS IS A WONDERFUL SIGHT AND PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO MEET SOMEONE JUST FOR FUN, FRIENDS, OR LOVE. I, MYSELF AM INTERESTED IN FRIENDS, BEING AS I AM NEW TO MY LOCATION AND HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO MEET SOMEONE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH.

I AM A PRETTY HAPPY PERSON, LOVE LIFE, AND REALLY LOVE MEETING NEW FRIENDS. I HAVE A LOT GOING FOR ME, AM SECURE, PLUS RETIRED AND LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING.

SO, DON'T MEAN TO BLOW MY OWN HORN, BUT JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW SOME THING ABOUT ME. NOW, HOW ABOUT LETTING ME KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU???
 CATE441
Msg: 23 (view)

Received email that I had POF mail, but nothing is there.
Posted: 7/8/2007 12:43:01 PM
Thank you for easing my mind!

May I ask you just one more question? Where did the message go that you said I had in my "Inbox."???
 CATE441
Msg: 21 (view)

Received email that I had POF mail, but nothing is there.
Posted: 7/8/2007 10:13:34 AM
Good morning!
I am just broken hearted! I have been waiting and waiting for one person to answer my e-mail to him. Today, I received a message saying, "check mail". and I couldn't wait to see it. Big disappointment when nothing was there. I am trying to understand this sight and learn as much as possible. But, I just don't understand what is going on. I also checked my sent mail to him and it is there but says, "unread". I think that means that he just hasn't read his new mail yet. Is this correct? I checked my profile to see if it was still O.K., and I guess it is as it is still there. I just want to be able to injoy this sight and the members on it. I did receive a message from another gentleman, I replied, and also nothing back from him. However in the sent mail section, it says he did read it. Just let me know what it is I am doing wrong. Thanks for listening!!

Show ALL Forums