Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: KC..THE PEANUT in LEE'S SUMMIT...TUESDAY...JAN. 15th ...6:30 TIL???
 carolina2
Msg: 4 (view)

KC..THE PEANUT in LEE'S SUMMIT...TUESDAY...JAN. 15th ...6:30 TIL???
Posted: 1/11/2008 1:16:29 PM
I'm going to try to make it. I have wanted to see and hear Lonnie McFadden and the Peanut is right up the road from me.
 carolina2
Msg: 2 (view)

girlfriend hacks into boyfriends email account
Posted: 10/13/2007 5:01:23 PM
insecurities ....you think.....and issues??? So... what is your question?? I have one....have you seen the red flags???
 carolina2
Msg: 7 (view)

sticky situation
Posted: 10/13/2007 4:50:06 PM
WTF!!!! I think you already know your answer. Sounds like the wife is one hell of a woman who took and honored her marriage vows, unlike you, and I hope when you get the balls to make the divorce final, she finds a honest man who loves and respects her. Of course you are cheating on her, you know that, you got caught, and by saying you and brother are now living the BACHELOR life....and kinda with a younger girl....is that like kinda being pregnant?? Get the divorce dude, your wife at least deserves that from you!
 carolina2
Msg: 8 (view)

Please Review My Profile
Posted: 10/13/2007 4:35:37 PM
separation...no longer living together.......no longer SHARING your lives together...of course....but i guess there is still some sharing of lives, if children are involved...grey, white, black, red world.....some people will justify and validate cicumstances for their own reasons.....selfish or not....
 carolina2
Msg: 9 (view)

My turn
Posted: 10/13/2007 4:09:57 PM
well sometimes what is in our minds and what is real, is not the same...I find it interesting on here that when one is separated, they put "must not be married" under their mail settings.....hmmmm technically YOU are still married......and my belief is heal and unpack baggage from one relationship....before investing in another......
 carolina2
Msg: 6 (view)

Please Review My Profile
Posted: 10/13/2007 3:47:28 PM
Being separated is not the "kiss of death".....but I have found it interesting that most on this site that are separated put " must not be married " on their choices......hmm interesting when technically YOU are still married...I believe one needs to end one relationship and heal and unpack baggage...before investing in another....
 carolina2
Msg: 9 (view)

Third time is the charm?
Posted: 10/13/2007 12:40:42 PM
It is a very positive that sis is getting professinal help with the inner demons...because until she understands and heals and learns to love herself and her life experiances....she is not being honest with herself or anyone she has a relationship with....and also there seems to be a pattern with ex/BF.
 carolina2
Msg: 5 (view)

Should she/or he be forgiven?
Posted: 10/13/2007 11:55:41 AM
well....although i do believe violence is a tool of the ignorant, guess my question is what the heated argument was about, and why the slap??

Show ALL Forums