Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Soundtrack to Your Weekend
 JoyHartz
Msg: 2 (view)

Soundtrack to Your Weekend
Posted: 10/19/2012 5:20:40 PM
Great soundtrack! Now try to come up with a romantic one for the weekend... Suggestions.. Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Nickeback, pachebel, snow patrol...
 JoyHartz
Msg: 77 (view)

She just wants to be friends for now. Is there hope?
Posted: 9/27/2012 6:48:56 PM
Acredito que o mais certo é acreditar no segundo encontro e fazer o seu melhor. Sempre que digo que quero ser amiga , mas dou espaço para um segundo encontro, significa que quero conhecer melhor este homem... Acredite em si mesmo!
 JoyHartz
Msg: 25 (view)

He stopped texting.
Posted: 9/22/2012 8:14:28 AM
More males than females? Maybe at POF at the U.S. Here in Brazil we are A lot of females and very few males...lol
So, the "good guys",( not the richer or the better looking ones), but the ones who SEEMS to look for a real commitment
receive a lot or attention. They just continue to make contact with the ones they are interested. I receive an e-mail at 8 am, answered at 9 and he text again at 5pm, but some days before, he sent an e-mail just in 2 days... so I consider that a sign that he lost interest . I answered him, but got no response by now ( 2 days again), so I moved on to the next...
Don't be bottered by it. Remember that YOU are choosing too, not just him!
 JoyHartz
Msg: 20 (view)

How do you really know when a guy is lying? cheating?
Posted: 9/22/2012 7:55:56 AM
"You just have to trust until theres a reason not to. If you can't give your partner that much then you really shouldn't be together in the first place. "
I agree with that... I'll would never give my passwords to a boyfriend, since I haven't done anything wrong... It's too personal! And, besides, I've seen a lot of people that, before breaking up, changes your passwords and then ,after breaking up, use your e-mail for all sorts of things... Sometimes, relatinships don't last as long as we think it would and giving personal passwords might be a little bit dangerous.
"We have to have faith for it to work..". trust is one of these things... if someone is cheating you will sure catch a mistake sooner or later.
 JoyHartz
Msg: 12 (view)

Would it be a mistake if I...
Posted: 9/11/2012 7:20:53 AM
Call her, tell her you were thinking of dropping by to see how she is doing and take it from there.
I... agree with that ... Even here in Brazil, where people are called "spontaneous" it would be weird without a phone call first
 JoyHartz
Msg: 68 (view)

She dumped him because he preheats the oven
Posted: 9/8/2012 11:50:26 AM
Bet she still seeking for Prince Charming, that, as said is perfect according to her point of view!
Probably she reads fairy tales to get to sleep, dreaming with the perfect but far away man...
 joyhartz
Msg: 17 (view)

no call after first date even tho he sid he wanted to see me again
Posted: 9/8/2012 11:33:18 AM
I am brazilian and see that men are the same all over the world! Here, they act just the same... It's unniversal: even if he would have texted or called you after the date,it doesn't mean a thing.. It happened to me last week .. he texted, called me ON THE SAME NIGHT to say that was pleased ,set up for a second date and then simply vanished.. never heard of him anymore.... Well we know that it was his loss... Move on to the next in line...And be happy

Show ALL Forums