Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Would you date a Bisexual
 ImBnB
Msg: 12 (view)

Would you date a Bisexual
Posted: 8/4/2012 8:39:56 PM
[ So what happened on your date? ]

Well, we have been texting each other for about an hour after my post and before the date. He was asking me where does the revealation leave us, if I really want us to meet and stuff. I actually told him that it doesn't change the plan, that we still have to meet but I would have to decide later on whether I am fine with dating him or not because it's kind of had to have suspicious on both sides. Then after about an hour, he texted me saying he just wanted to see how open minded I am, that he was saying that to get a rise out of me...
He came over, we spoke a lot, we laugh and had Dinner. He was very respectful and glad to be there...
When he was aboud to leave, he asked me if I would like to meet him again because he definitly wants to meet me. I told him yes and I walked him to his car! Minutes after he left, he texted me, thanking me and telling me I am "freaking gorgeous"... But this morning, no "good morning" text, no nothing. Then he texted me saying that he doesn't see us going anywhere as a relationship... that nothing was wrong but we just didn't click...

Well, that's the story People.
 ImBnB
Msg: 1 (view)

Would you date a Bisexual
Posted: 8/3/2012 1:49:58 PM
I have been talking with this guy for months. We have many things in common , He like the way I think...
The only question was to know if we were going to like each other when we will meet in person.
We made plan to meet several times but never really suceeded to do so ( last minute things, sickness...)
We finaly decide to meet today, I thing this time it's for real. We are going to have dinner at my flat.
We were texting each other, as usual, then he told me I needed to know something. He is actually Bisexual.
I have no problem with bisexual or Gay people, I respect everybody sexual orientation but I never really thought about whether it would be fine for me dating a bisexual or not.
We are 2 hours far from our date time now, not a lot of time to actually think about it. I already told him that I am not cancelling the meeting but I am still shocked (not offended). I don't know,
I don't even know what my question is for you guy. I just need any comment, any remark, anything.
Thanks
 ImBnB
Msg: 75 (view)

Plz Help me again. Money things in a relationship~~~
Posted: 8/1/2012 10:13:04 AM
It seems to me that u kept forgotten your Bank Card on purpose.
Why are you complaining since you offered to pay him back
I think you are manipulating him somewhat ( you offer to pay for your meal expecting him to insist and pay for you.)
Well, you should ask youself what is more important for you, Money of Love.

Show ALL Forums