Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can a bad smile be a turnoff?
 redkatt
Msg: 18 (view)

Can a bad smile be a turnoff?
Posted: 4/15/2012 5:38:17 AM
Yes, a bad smile can absolutely be a turn off. I take care of my teeth and I expect a man to do the same. I cannot and will not date someone who won't take care of their teeth.

I find myself my more likely to send a message to a man who is smiling in a photo he has posted rather then not smiling (sometimes those tough looking non-smiling pictures just make them look mean/mad).
 redkatt
Msg: 15 (view)

family oriented?
Posted: 4/6/2012 4:33:01 AM

Means family is important to them and it would be preferred if it was same for the guy. That's my translation of it.

That's exactly what it means.

From my experience I've dated someone who was not close to their family and that developed into a major problem in our relationship (mind you not the only problem though). I am close to my family and he just didn't get it or want to. His loss........
 redkatt
Msg: 34 (view)

Middle age women and wanting to have children...
Posted: 3/24/2012 3:00:59 PM
I think I may be able to shed some light on this subject......

When I was younger if a person asked me if I wanted to have childern I always answered yes and meant it. But as I got a little older (I will be 36 next month) I started to realize that for one I never want to be a single parent. That is just not for me. Secondly I would have to honestly say that right now I not interested in having a child but I also can recognize within myself that if I met the right man and fell in love that my plans regarding having childeren could and more than likely would very easily change.

So in closing this is why I now say that I'm undecided about having childeren.
 redkatt
Msg: 240 (view)

How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?
Posted: 3/24/2012 2:39:49 PM
Have you tried just asking him?

Don't know a single man who would turn you down if you ask him to do that.
 redkatt
Msg: 6 (view)

Favorite Quotes!
Posted: 1/7/2012 4:07:33 AM
Some of my favorite quotes are:

"You get what you settle for."

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic."

"Naughty can be nice."

"Follow your heart but let your mind enter."

"Life throws you a curve, you leave to swerve."

"Thank god I found the GOOD in GOODbye."
 redkatt
Msg: 124 (view)

Serial texters
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:42:49 PM
All I can write is this texting thing gets old very quick!

redkatt
Msg: 83 (view)

Racist Family
Posted: 1/2/2012 5:14:23 AM
DJayhawk2010, I was in this situation once before and it can be very tough so I feel for you. I am a white woman who was dating a black man and struggling to talk to my family about it. I actually worried so much about it that I ended up giving myself a stress ulcer.

I love my family and they are wonderful loving people but I was brought up to believe that races should not mix. Ironically this line of thinking was reinforced years ago by a very good friend of my mothers. I remember back when I was a kid this friend who is a black woman (also a very wonderful woman) told my mother that she never wanted to see her son date a white woman, that some things just shouldn't happen.

Well I did finally tell my parents and I thought my father would go thru the roof and my mother would be understanding. Surprisingly just the opposite happened. My father just simply said he wants me to be happy and my mother had a very tough time with it. But there is a silver lining to this whole thing, my mother and I had a very frank discussion about race and she now understands that if I like the guy then I will date the guy no matter what color his skin is.

Also I would like to note that people can change how they feel about race. It really does happen. Case in point my Grandmother. When Obama was running for president my Grandmother at first stated very firmly that she would never vote for a black man. Let's just say her and I debated this from time to time. As the it got closer to the election my Grandmother surprised me one day and told me that she was now going to be voting for Obama, the better choice. See people can change!
 redkatt
Msg: 34 (view)

Umm wow, k thanx bye
Posted: 1/1/2012 5:30:57 PM
I think you just got lucky.

No really, think of it this way. You found out very early on that she's off her rocker. Count your blessings, trust me and good luck fishing! And take solace in the fact there there are actually some normal woman out there (I should know, I'm one of them).

redkatt
Msg: 59 (view)

A boyfriend and we haven't even met??? Huh???
Posted: 1/1/2012 4:32:27 PM
Yes this has happened to me before. I hate to say this but that kind of thing is a red flag to me and pretty much stops me in my tracks. It comes across as very needy and a bit desperate. Neither of which traits are particularly flattering. Plus I find it kind of creepy!

I have a firm rule, there is no relationship until we meet (in other words it doesn't count until we meet).
 redkatt
Msg: 156 (view)

tell me girls is it shallow to not date someone because they have bad teeth?
Posted: 1/1/2012 4:18:38 PM
God I sure hope not because it's kind of a sticking point for me. If his teeth are a little crooked and I liked the guy okay I can deal. But of you got someone who looks like a bomb went off in his mouth or hasn't picked up a tooth brush or gone to see the dentist in a very long time the I'm out the door!

Listen, I used to have really crooked teeth myself and have gone thru TOURTURE to get them straight so why would it be bad of me to want someone with a smile that won't make me cringe!
 redkatt
Msg: 113 (view)

Hello sexy
Posted: 1/1/2012 4:06:14 PM
I absolutly feel the same!

If someone contacts me w/ the "sexy" message in my opinion that is grounds for a instant delete. One, I do not need some stranger I've never met before to tell me I'm sexy, thank you but I already know I am. And second, you don't know me in the least and here you go with the sexy message right off the bat. Considering that the person doesn't know me therefore really doesn't know if I'm sexy it comes across extremely insincere among other non favorable things. Thanks but NO thanks!
 redkatt
Msg: 313 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 9/11/2011 3:03:15 AM
I'm not sure why some men (not all mind you) have somewhat of a double standard in this particular area. But for me if a man does not "dine on southern cuisine" and not just to nibble then it's over before it begins.

Besides how can a REAL man find it truly disgusting to bring pleasure to his woman!
 redkatt
Msg: 56 (view)

Clit spankings...turn on or off?
Posted: 9/11/2011 2:40:13 AM
It's just a different stimulation and simulations in that general area can be good. VERY good.
 redkatt
Msg: 10 (view)

Alot of 1st dates....is it just to get it out of their system?
Posted: 8/25/2011 1:51:18 PM
I couldn't agree more! I recently had a 1st date with a man who I thought we hit it off well and it was a nice start (start of what - not exactly sure).

He even kissed my hand at the end of our date and told me not to lose his phone number (I in turn told him the same). It was sweet and that made me look forward to getting to know him better. But alas I haven't heard one peep from him since, even after I sent him a txt days later (just one txt as I don't chase).

I think it's the wondering of why he didn't call that bothers me most. Heck I didn't even know if I even really liked him, but I wanted to find out.

Just remember that we all can "maybe" or "what if" ("Maybe" X happened to him/her or "What if" I did/didn't do X) ourselves to death but the only truth is he/she didn't call and that's that.

There are more fish in the sea.........
 redkatt
Msg: 36 (view)

When do you classify it as stalking?
Posted: 3/27/2010 4:14:40 AM
Stalking to me is when you tell someone not to contact you and they still do in one form or another. It's quite sad to watch someone sink to that level of desperation and it's a bit annoying.
 redkatt
Msg: 31 (view)

Is low self esteem (men and women) becoming an epidemic?
Posted: 3/27/2010 3:57:50 AM
In the past I have tried to work with that person; however no matter how much support and comfort I tried to provide the person kept putting himself down.

After a while of this type of behavior I broke it off (self esteem not being the only reason but a main one). Look from time to time everyone has some type of self esteem issue, that is simply part of human nature. But it's all in how you react to those situations that matter most. Are you the type of person to pick yourself up, brush yourself off or are you the type who wallows in self pity? The latter is not attractive in the least.

Bottom line is, if you don't believe in yourself and your abilities how in the world is someone else supposed to?
 redkatt
Msg: 46 (view)

Messy house or apartment...
Posted: 6/6/2009 3:43:35 AM
I am a very clean and organized person by nature (it's just who I am) and I understand that everyone is not exactly like I am. However, if I went to someones home (apartment, whatever) and it was very messy and dirty (not lived-in or untidy but filthy) I would have to write that I would view that as a big negative for that person and then there is a pretty good chance that I very well may choose not to see that person anymore because as one other poster stated how you live is a reflection onto yourself.

And regarding dirty dishes left laying around, YUCK!!! How absolutly disgusting!!!!!!
 redkatt
Msg: 46 (view)

What do you think of White Suburban Women who act likeHoodrats?
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:15:59 PM
Nope you were not wrong.

I would have called the person out on that kind of thing as well.

redkatt
Msg: 18 (view)

Oh man, I figured out how to make this site work!
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:00:32 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble there Hellgremlin, but I would not bother to respond to this type message.

You generalize all woman in this type of message and I'm sorry to tell you this, but originality is one sure fire way to get me to respond to a message. A form letter is not.

Furthermore, when you proceed to dictate how the conversation must start..... Well I've never been good with people trying to tell me what to do and how to do it. BTW conversations start in all manner of ways, other then what you have posted.

redkatt
Msg: 28 (view)

Fixer Upper
Posted: 5/31/2009 5:50:40 AM
Yes I have run into a person like you describe. Actually one of my good friends is exactly as you describe.

This woman who is smart and just an outright wonderful human being thinks that she can fix her boyfriend and and sad part is that I don't think she will ever realize that he cannot be "fixed". This boyfriend has no real job, no way of supporting himself, has major drug issues, has been in jail many times, takes advantage of her, did I also mention that he actively cheats on her. He even hit on me at his girlfriends (my good friend) father's funeral. Yeah, he's a REAL winner, lol.

My friend who has such a big heart thinks she can fix anyone but sorry, garbage is simply that, garbage!
 redkatt

What would you put in a guys profile if you made it yourselves?
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:23:04 AM
In my opinion filling in all the blanks would be a very good start.

In some profiles I read I am astonished at the shear lack of information posted. Profiles are meant to be, by the very nature of their design a reflection as to ones true self. When most of a profile is left blank or very little written (little or no personal information), this leads me to think that any if not all of the following may apply thus making me weary of responding to an e-mail or even sending a first e-mail.......

1. The person is not serious about this process.
2. The person is only looking for sex (which is not the type pf person I desire to meet).
3. The person may be either lazy (an inability to follow through?) or possibly has a lack of intelligence.

Of course with that being written, I do not expect a person to give their "life's story" in a profile but the person posting a profile needs to give someone like myself some type of actual information to respond to. Sorry the pictures of men without their shirts just doesn't hold my attention at all. Also showing a sense of humor in a profile is a very good thing!
 redkatt

Family pressure to be in a relationship/tying the knot.
Posted: 5/23/2009 5:53:11 AM
If think it's just in a families "genes" to want to see all of their single young adult members married off and having babies.

I have a wonderful family but I still get those types of comments. Such as, on Easter when I happened to be holding my cousin's 5 month old, one of my uncles looked over to me and said "Isn't it about time you got started on having one of those (a baby)?". Yeah it kind of pissed me off but deep down I know they just want me to be happy in life and they think marriage equals happiness in which I'm not convinced of that fact as of yet, lol.

Luckily my parents don't put a lot of pressure on me because they know they have raised a smart daughter, one who chooses not to date random SOB's but holding out for a good man. Although with that being written, you know it's bad when a parent says to their daughter they they want grandchildren some day soon and that in this day and age it's okay for "accidents" to happen, lol. Thank god for birth control!
 redkatt
Msg: 52 (view)

I Want Someone Like ME- is it too much to ask?
Posted: 5/17/2009 5:33:41 AM
OP I feel the same way and understand exactly where you are coming from.

I myself wish to find someone that has a lifestyle similar to my own and no I do not think it too much to ask.

A very wise person once told me "You want someone who brings to the table what you bring to the table".

Not too long ago I was having a discussion with a someone I know regarding finding love. This person is female, she is a about 5 years older than me and has been married for almost 20 years now and she surprised me by telling me that I won't find someone who is like me and basically said I should take what's out there or I will never get married. Needless to say I was very surprised by her comments, but after thinking about what she said I began to fell very sorry for her. She settled, settled for a man who doesn't appear to be in love or value her. It's very sad to see.

Why should I settle.... Just because I remain single .......I think not.
 redkatt
Msg: 69 (view)

It's flirting when he's hot and sexual harassement when he's not - What do you think
Posted: 5/17/2009 5:13:13 AM
This really is not at all confusing.........

It become harassment (possibly sexual) when we clearly state we are not interested and still the man makes unwanted advances towards us.

It has nothing to do with if a man is "hot" or not, but it does have to do with whether or not we are interested in the person.

This is very simple, for all those men out there if a woman states she is not interested in you for whatever reason - BACK OFF!
 redkatt
Msg: 41 (view)

Hotness does not overcome dull, boring or shallowness
Posted: 5/14/2009 2:44:02 PM
I heard this quote once and it fit's pretty well for this scenario:

"Beauty fades, but dumb is forever."

redkatt
Msg: 15 (view)

why do women say that?
Posted: 5/7/2009 2:12:30 PM
Well this is an easy question to answer....

Why do woman tell others that we do not want "any drama or don't want a guy that lies", simply put because WE DON'T WANT THAT!

If you are a good man then we make nothing hard for you based on the statement "don't want any drama or don't want a guy that lies". If your not a good man, well then your just sh*t out of luck.

As for how do you get a woman to hang out or even just talk to you. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ASK them.
 redkatt
Msg: 26 (view)

Ladies - are you attracted to men who remind you of your father?
Posted: 4/27/2009 3:13:28 PM
My Mom always told me as a teen that if I ever met a man half as good as my Dad then I would be very lucky. Of course me being a teen at the time didn't fully understand how true her words were.

My Father is the best man I know and not just because he is simply my Dad. I have watched him go above and beyond the "call of duty" many times, watched him cook and clean when he was unemployed, watched him treat all woman with respect and stand up for what he believes in. I joke with my Dad that he is the reason I am still single. But I view that as a good thing, when you know a great man, why would you want to settle for less.
 redkatt
Msg: 102 (view)

Things that will most likley get you read/deleted after only one message...
Posted: 4/26/2009 10:16:07 AM
Oh really there are sooooooooooo many things that can be added to this list, this list is quite possibly endless. But here are a few excepts from first contact e-mails I've received that I will never take seriously (ever).......

1. I was blow away by your erotic beauty.
-Oh please I'm throwing up right now....lol

2. Your so sexy.
-Really!? How the heck would you know, we've never even met!

3. How about you steal me away from my boring girlfriend?
-Since I'm not a thief and have morels - thanks but no thanks!

4. I want you.
-Wow, how very sleazy!

5. My personal favorite....I'm horny, can you help me out?
- Might I suggest you go f*ck yourself then, lol.

I do agree with the OP here, some men (and some woman for that matter) totally miss the mark and simply do not understand that a person such as myself will not bother responding to someone who truly put's no effort into beginning a true dialog. A first message to another is your first impression - REMEMBER THAT!
 redkatt
Msg: 113 (view)

Impatient To Meet?
Posted: 4/25/2009 3:40:15 PM
I'm with you on the 3 step program as that is the way I operate as well.

I first like to trade a few e-mails (I'm not really into the IMing thing), then if that goes well a few phone conversations, then again if that goes well we meet. Now with that being written I'm not into dragging out this process for an extended period of time but just enough time to get to know the other person a bit.

To me if a man wants to hurry up and meet me I do tend to see that as a red flag. If a man takes that a step further and tries to pressure me into meeting before I am comfortable then, simply put, that completely turns me off.

This is not a race, so I never understand why some act like it is.
Slow and steady win the race with me every time.
 redkatt
Msg: 312 (view)

Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 3/26/2009 2:34:40 PM
Seriously, that happens??!!

All I can say (write) - please sir may I have some more!!!!!

redkatt
Msg: 112 (view)

He couldn't get it UP, should I give him another chance??
Posted: 3/26/2009 2:24:25 PM
Yes, it happens even to the "best" of them.

Give him another shot.
 redkatt
Msg: 68 (view)

Met a nice guy who has bad teeth...
Posted: 3/21/2009 3:21:52 PM
Listen to your friend!

Run far away!!!

Someone with a yuck mouth - GROSS!!!!!!
 redkatt
Msg: 31 (view)

Men who work too long/are too busy
Posted: 3/21/2009 3:14:57 PM
From your posts here you admittedly have NO time what so ever to date. That doesn't mean your a bad guy it just means, your simply not ready (chalk it up to bad timing in life). I mean is it really fair to a person who may fall for you? Answer - no.

I am a busy, professional woman who leads a very full life and loves having plenty of time to myself but I also have this theory in regards to dating......No matter how busy you may be, if you like that person you will find the time because no one is TOO busy if they like you.

Might I suggest that you truly evaluate your priorities a bit? If finding that special someone is so important you, you will have to choose to make time for that task. If no time is allocated, then finding that person is not a priority. It's really as simple as that.
 redkatt
Msg: 41 (view)

What is the best way to get out of a bad date and turn people down who hit on you?
Posted: 3/11/2009 4:06:21 PM
What I find works the best in those situations is to be honest. Just remember that being honest doesn't equal being mean. There's usually no need for that behavior.

But if someone doesn't leave you alone after that (say at the bar and such) tell him you had a dream last night that tonight you would meet the man you are going to marry, then start taking about wedding plans (seen it in a movie once). The guy will run for the hills!
 redkatt
Msg: 38 (view)

The logic of the dinner date
Posted: 2/28/2009 4:31:49 PM
I'm sorry that all seems just a little twisted.

First off, if you are a woman, you have to be a size 6 or smaller or you aren`t going to be invited out for dinner as a rule. Following this, most women, in order to maintain a small figure must pass on evening food and normally don`t eat anything after 5:00.

Okay I'm not a size 6 and I quite often get asked to dinner for a date. Who's rule is that?! I date often as well as having many male friends and have never heard such a ridiculous statement. Actually I have had a conversation along these lines with one of my best friends who happen to be male and to quote him "there is nothing worse than taking a woman to dinner and she doesn't eat". Sorry to tell you this Desert Wildflower, but there are a lot of men who tend to like woman who actually eat during a meal. It shows the man that all woman are not totally obsessed with how we look and that we are normal.

Also it's best to not eat a few hours before you go to bed (not necessarily at 5pm). Do you go to bed at 7 or 8pm or do you just starve yourself until you go to sleep?
 redkatt
Msg: 79 (view)

Settling
Posted: 2/27/2009 1:13:41 PM
A quote I once read stuck with me over the years and in my opinion is quite true
"You get what you settle for" said by Susan Sarandon.

Settling to me is being with someone who you know is not right for you but you "settle" for them anyways.

Thanks but no thanks!
 redkatt
Msg: 70 (view)

debating politics
Posted: 2/27/2009 1:05:01 PM
Since politics is a huge passion of mine I would definitely partake in a debate as long as the other person brings it up first.

I understand the fact that some people are into politics and some are not.

But no matter what side of the fence you lean to it's important to remember that people can always agree to disagree and still get along just fine.
 redkatt
Msg: 49 (view)

Why do women put themselves in this position?
Posted: 2/21/2009 6:14:55 AM
If that was me I also would be LOOOOOOOOOOOONG gone!

I am in a very similar situation with my best friend. She is a very smart, beautiful woman who lets he husband get away with some sh*t that I would NEVER EVER put up with. I just don't understand it at all, I can't seem to get my head around it.

The man (I use that term very loosely as I don't see this person as a real man) in question has many faults such as:

1. Hasn't had a real job in approx. 6 years. Hasn't been looking for one either. He say he wants to work but only on "his" terms. What he really likes to do is stay home, sleep in to 3 in the afternoon, eat all the food in the house and play video games while she works a full time job and has even taken a second night job at one point to try to make ends meet. Because of this issue they have been evicted from at least 3 places that they have lived in. And to top it all off for the longest time she was still paying for their child to be in daycare while she worked (even though he was home every day) because he didn't want to watch their son.

2. He has gotten a pretty serious drug habit in the last two years (the hard stuff, coke, heroin, etc...), he has overdosed twice last year alone. Now my friend is stuck having to pay his medical bills for substance abuse which by far are not cheap (thousands of dollars). He has went as far as stealing the keys to their only car from under her pillow in the middle of the night to buy drugs. Of course he has also smashed up their car pretty good too. And yes he has stolen money out their bank account, taken the max on cash advances from their credit cards, and very likely pawned her wedding ring, all for drug money.

3. He puts pressure on her about having sex. She had some major medical issues after having their child about 5 years ago and had to undergo a hysterectomy two years ago and not to say that during that time they never had sex but they did have it much less frequently as it was very painful for her. Now even after all her health problems and what he's been doing he reminds her on a regular basis just how many days it's been since they had sex.

4. During the last approx. 2 years he has also tried to kill himself (not including the over dosing) by trying to shoot himself and hang himself. He has also gotten paranoid and from time to time thinks that she is cheating on him (which she is not).

It seems that no matter what happens, she simply goes on with life stating that she is still trying to make her marriage work. I'm sorry but doesn't it take two people to make an effort to make a marriage work.

For my own sanity I have been slowly distancing myself from her and her crazy drama filled life. I just can't listen to it anymore and I don't know what I can do to help her.

It's sad to say but I have come to the conclusion that you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.
 redkatt
Msg: 43 (view)

If you can give me an opinion
Posted: 2/21/2009 5:27:26 AM
Sounds as if she is playing a game with you. A game in which you don't have the rules to.

My advice is to move on and find someone else. Simple as that.

Good Luck fishing!
 redkatt

TOO MUCH TOO FAST
Posted: 2/21/2009 5:14:33 AM
That does seem too fast.

Remember this is the "honeymoon" period and you both are just getting to know each other.

Take your time, as much as you need and take it from me (personal experience in this area) don't feel as if you HAVE to return he feelings equally at this point (there should be no pressure coming from him and if there is - well than that may be a red flag).

What I mean is just because he feels that you are the one for him (which may be true BTW) doesn't mean you HAVE to be of the same mind unless you are sure about it. I suppose love at first sight exists (or just love very quickly) but take the time to really get to know each other.

But I imagine that since you posted this thread, that you are asking this type of question, you are already thinking that this is moving much too fast for your own comfort.

Good Luck!
 redkatt
Msg: 70 (view)

Question for the ladies about texting
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:21:14 PM
To answer your question Casunflower, I would view that type of communication as a negative after a while. Texts are too easily misinterpreted and really do not allow people to get to know each other too well.

That type of communication may be alright for a brief period of time but after that if all the guy does is text then it tends to turn me off to him. Some men (and woman for that matter) just need to step up to the plate and make a phone call.
 redkatt
Msg: 55 (view)

Is being rough good or bad???
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:10:53 PM
It's good, very good.

Nothing too extreme of course, however not all pain is bad pain.

There is nothing wrong with you!

Some men tend to treat us woman like we are made of glass and like all sex nice and slow. Now once and while that may do, but boys please remember we won't break.
 redkatt
Msg: 39 (view)

Eye Contact During
Posted: 2/17/2009 4:09:57 PM
YES YES YES!!!!
 redkatt
Msg: 82 (view)

Foreplay
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:22:40 PM
He truly may be clueless which means you may want to "teach" him.

Show him what you like and hopefully he'll pick up on it.

Men typically take pleasure in turning their partner on...if yours doesn't then that really may be a whole other issue.

Good Luck!
 redkatt
Msg: 67 (view)

Which one do you prefer???
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:08:05 PM
Self-made millionaire all the way.

That means he's got guts and knows how to work for a living!
 redkatt
Msg: 71 (view)

a racist slur from someone your dating....what do you do?
Posted: 1/15/2009 2:39:09 PM
Of course he's mad, cause you just caught onto a big disgusting secret he's been hiding.....he is a racist.

I would drop him like a hot potato but that's just me. The question you need to ask yourself is "Do you really want someone in your life being a friend or romantic partner who has those vile (your word not mine - but I happen to agree) thoughts rolling around in their head?".

By posting this question it seems you've already asked yourself this....and you already know the answer....NO!
 redkatt
Msg: 8 (view)

What it is meant when the lady introduce to all members of her family.
Posted: 1/13/2009 2:26:17 PM
In my case when I introduce a man to my family it means he's very special to me (not necessarily in love but in a serious relationship). I do not introduce every man I date (very rarely in fact) to my family and when I do that's because I think he is important to me and want my family to know him.

I broke up with a man once (someone I cared for greatly) because he didn't want to meet my wonderful family. He once told I can do the "family thing" myself and get this - we were serious. Talking marriage, babies and all.

Sorry guys but with me comes my family sooner or later - end of story.
 redkatt
Msg: 191 (view)

oral sex on women
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:57:39 AM
Please sir may I have some more.......
 redkatt
Msg: 32 (view)

Do most women hate sex, and only do it to please men?
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:45:38 AM
Let me be the one to dispel the theory that woman are just prey......Yes some woman are, then again some woman let themselves be just prey.

I for one am neither prey nor a predator....I am simply a woman who truly loves sex.
 redkatt

Looking at a womans breasts...
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:36:27 AM
As a woman who is a little more endowed than some others I have to write that sometimes showing cleavage is simply unavoidable. However with that being written there is also a huge distinction between staring in a creepy way verses taking a quick peak.

To the men out there, I understand for a lot of men it's almost like a reflex to look but just remember breasts don't talk back, lol.

Show ALL Forums