Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I can only come in one position, and even then, it's not mind-blowing
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 18 (view)

I can only come in one position, and even then, it's not mind-blowing
Posted: 11/28/2009 3:31:54 PM
I have tilted cervix, and my favorite earth shattering, shaking orgasm is cowgirl on top and leaning way back with both hands behind me on the bed and letting the man do the work.
I don't always have a mind blowing orgasm, but that warm pleasant feeling that rushes over you during sex is also great.
Fingers and oral and 69 are also great. Just relax, maybe you just haven'tfound the right partner yet who cares about your needs.
Also, how could you not know what they were doing down there. If I found a way that made me cum and that was the only way, I would not be shy in finding out.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 78 (view)

Women want commitment but he is upfront that it is not going to happen
Posted: 11/28/2009 3:17:45 PM
I don't get it. If he is with these women for 3-4 months, he must feel something for them. Does he just plan on going on with life like they are just good friends. I would be worried that anytime he could just pack up and leave after I invested all my time in a realtionship that is going nowhere. I don't care how up front he is about the relationship, if you fall for someone, you want that bond. I think most women believe after a certain amount of time, the next step is logical especially if he is dating a younger woman. Older women, divorced women who have been through all the hurt of a LTR are probably his best bet, as they might not want to get married again either
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 129 (view)

Guys that want no strings attached
Posted: 11/28/2009 2:53:48 PM
no strings, means sex and dating and no commitment. I have went out with some really nice guys, who are looking for no strings, but my experience with no strings tends to be guys who just came out of a bad relationship and are scared. I knew up front that is what they wanted and we had several great dates. It is really nice to have a guy like this around, when your alone on a Saturday night and you just want to go out and shoot some pool or get a drink even if he isn't always Mr Right. When I first came out of a LTR I didn't want to get involved right away either. It's a slow process once you have been really hurt
Is there not anyway you can just relax and enjoy there company. I mean, you don't head for the bed immediately do you? Enjoy, dinner, movies, or whatever, and maybe you will get some awesome sex and a good friend out of it.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 51 (view)

Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 10/5/2008 8:15:10 AM
oh most definetely. My ex was 14 years younger than me and taught me some of the wildest sex I ever had. He was also the first man that I had an orgasm with and the first to perform oral on me. That is why I really have a thing for younger men. I am waiting for a man closer to my age to step up to the plate and show me that they can also be a giving and creative lover. My ex before him never cared about my needs.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 136 (view)

Does your weight affect your sex life?!
Posted: 10/5/2008 7:58:58 AM
I hate to admit that for me it used to affect it. I had gained about 10 pounds when I was married and I hated having sex with my husband because of that. He could have cared less, but it bothered me to the point I would put off having sex. That caused a lot of problems in our marriage.
I have since then kept my weight below what it really should be, but even now, if I am having a fat day, I feel a little self concious. I just don't let it run my life anymore.
I have found that men just want to see you naked. LOL
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 477 (view)

Would you seriously date a woman or a man if they told you that they did not give oral sex
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:50:29 AM
at this time in my life, definetely NO, I am very addicted to oral sex, but when I first got married, I performed oral on my ex and he never returned the favor, so I really did not know what I was missing, but, marrying a younger man with my second marriage, definitely turned me on to what I was missing.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 86 (view)

Wearing Lingerie for no reason but to feel great for yourself!
Posted: 9/27/2008 5:42:56 AM
I love wearing lingerie for me. I feel sexy when that silk or lace brushes across my skin. It is kind of a fun secret when you have on nursing scrubs and matching lace bra and thong underneath, or a teddy that is open in all the right places.
I agree with medana and a lot of times wear my chocolate edible dusting powder.
My favorite color is red
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 33 (view)

Kicked in the balls jokes / comments. Not so funny?
Posted: 9/13/2008 10:16:42 AM
agree with trailgirl. My experience too, nail use is enjoyed by most men. Shows that you are really getting in to the whole thing.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 53 (view)

kissing
Posted: 9/13/2008 9:42:54 AM
damn BigDaddy I am on my way to your kissing booth.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 51 (view)

sex is for pleasure and for procreation
Posted: 8/30/2008 11:36:42 AM
you are so wrong. I have religion in my life, but I don't believe having sex is just for procreation. My son is almost 18, I am divorced, and don't want to get married again. I do want to find someone LT. so does that mean because I can't have kids anymore, and I don't want to be married again, that I can't hav3 sex or enjoy it?
I still have a very healthy sexual appetite, soooo...... I still plan on having very enjoyable sex.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 11 (view)

partner gives me std but won't get meds should I dump him
Posted: 8/30/2008 11:20:31 AM
disgusting. He has probably infected other women if he is refusing to get treated. Lose him quick. If it is an STD that needs to be reported you should call your local health dept.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 311 (view)

Lying about ages
Posted: 8/25/2008 3:34:24 PM
good grief, if you think greeneyez is not thin, then I must be fat.
I also don't see a big deal if a man tells me a lie if the age is only 2-3 years different from what his real age is.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 669 (view)

Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don't notice ???
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:44:21 PM
Trekker. I would have to agree with you on the penis comment. I would probably take a quick glance if it was large enough to show under your pants also, BUT, I would not stare. I think women are better than men when it comes to that.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 294 (view)

Lying about ages
Posted: 8/24/2008 6:23:13 PM
`Ottawa you don't know what your talking about. All the pics are of me just a couple of months ago, and my body shape looks different I guess compared to shorts and a shirt then wearing a short fitted dress. Don't be hatin.
So your saying I am lying about my pics or my age? Sorry to dissapoint you but they are all me, and I am 48. Why no close-ups? Just don't have any. Believe me, the men I have dated from POF have never complained. And if I put athletic, it is because I don't see me as slim or average.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 290 (view)

Lying about ages
Posted: 8/24/2008 2:06:40 PM
I just turned 48 in July and I like the way I look. I look better now then I did 8 years ago, cause I am in better shape and eat healthier and it shows. I don't have a problem with 50 coming down the road either.
I think you can tell maybe within 2-5 years on people, so I am not sure what the use in lying is. I have young guys hit on me all the time, so I figure why lie.
But then, there are some people that do tell the truth about their age and really have had a hard life. Men do it too I hear.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 661 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2008 9:01:29 AM
nice catch. I actually work at an air force base, so I see men in uniform, and flight suits all day long, and yes, some of them are very hot, but I don't ogle them. That would be disrespectful.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 163 (view)

Whats an instant turn on for you
Posted: 8/17/2008 8:33:31 AM
me in a short skirt, no panties, back against the wall, take me now sex.

turn offs- Gods gift to women, not caring what I need or want
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 29 (view)

What is the sexiest thing you have ever done?
Posted: 8/17/2008 8:28:38 AM
been seeing this guy for about a month. We went to a very expensive restaurant, sitting close to him, had on short skirt. Took his hand and layed it on my thigh,
he almost fell out of his chair when he realized I was not wearing any panties. Needless to say, dinner went very fast.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 542 (view)

boobs
Posted: 8/17/2008 8:06:18 AM
I am only a 34C, but most men I have found think thats big, so some men still talk to my chest. It gets annoying at times. Don't get a boob job to try to attract men. Only do it if thats what will make you feel better.
I have found that over half the men I have talked to on POF like my legs, so not all men are breast men.
You are cute and petite and I think a boob job would make you look a little unbalanced.
Good luck with your decision, but like I said, only do it for you.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 633 (view)

Posted: 8/17/2008 7:58:09 AM
I am a little surprised at some of the comments. The original poster said she had a problem with men ogling her boobs at work, and she does not wear seductive clothes at work to get this type of attention.
When I am at work I am in nursing scrubs, and yes, I do get offended if a man stares at my chest. I know guys look, and most of them can't help it, but there is something called discretion. A quick look, maybe, but that should be it.
On the other hand, if I am out to a club, and I am wearing a tight shirt, or cleavage showing, then I should not be offended if a man looks.
I am not small chested, so I am aware of the reaction I cause with certain clothes, but again, I am a professional at work, and deserve to be treated like that.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 7 (view)

Striking out....Tell it to me list it is, I can take it
Posted: 8/10/2008 8:08:27 AM
I would get rid of "I have a short temper, and get annoyed easily", women don't want someone who is going to lose it for little things. More pics, and me personally I would hate to go bowling on my first date.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 23 (view)

MEN THAT ARE GLAD THERE ARE MORE COLLEGE EDUCATED WOMEN
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:39:38 AM
I agree with DerKunstler.
My ex used to tell my son (his step son) that he married me for my intelligence first and second cause I was beautiful. (blushes) He said he was tired of all the brainless women he went out with before he met me.
So I don't think most men are intimidated by brains, and having "extras" to go with that package makes it that much more exciting
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 23 (view)

Riding Cowgirl...Ladies?
Posted: 8/9/2008 7:32:04 PM
Oh my, this is my favorite position. Lean way back, and swivel my hips in kind of a slow circle ( at first) then finish off with my hat in my hand and ridin hard.
Being from Texas, I take to heart "Save a horse, ride a cowboy?
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 27 (view)

The Panty Dropper
Posted: 8/2/2008 9:19:59 AM
sorry to all men
But heaven help me the GQ, hot bod, tight jeans, boots, bad boy, slightly scruffy unshaven, Oh and he need to be around 36-40.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 34 (view)

Perms: Back in style?
Posted: 8/2/2008 9:15:21 AM
no perm here, but do have curly hair. I usually flat iron it, but there are those lazy days that I just let it go. If there is a lot of humidity in the air, it probably looks like a bad perm.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 13 (view)

for 'older women'
Posted: 8/2/2008 9:12:27 AM
36 is as low as I go.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 42 (view)

Grabbing her feet and rubbing your c0ck on it - weird?
Posted: 8/2/2008 9:05:36 AM
OK, this may sound weird. But I love it when a man puts his big toe up in my pu_s_
and acts like it is his c--k. I think cause it is small enough to hit my g-spot.
So, that with your feet would probably interest me.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 63 (view)

STOOD UP by a P.O.F. MEMBER
Posted: 8/2/2008 8:59:56 AM
new update. Didn't get stood up. (well I did) but not because of the reason I thought. After I left him an email, he emailed me back and tried to call me several times. We just got our wires crossed on who was suppose to call who before the date. He thought I got tied up with something else, and thought I was suppose to call him the Friday night before.
Going to try again next week.

So POF guys you are still at 100%.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 103 (view)

Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT
Posted: 8/2/2008 8:53:31 AM
harliegal. I am a very sexual person and very open about sex, which does not make me a slut ,and you are so right about men having a little more class.
BUT, I do have to say I have only had one bad email from a man on here. Most of the men on here are very classy.
YAHHHH POF guys
Denise
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 62 (view)

Posted: 7/30/2008 9:47:14 AM
I agree with Calif. I just put in "stood up" in the thread, just cause I wanted to vent.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 63 (view)

Why would anyone want to date you?
Posted: 7/27/2008 7:13:17 PM
and what would that be bassman
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 62 (view)

Why would anyone want to date you?
Posted: 7/27/2008 12:22:43 PM
I am
sexy
intelligent
spontaneous
fun
love men
love sex
independently wealthy
have a great kid
don't care if you look at other women, just don;t touch
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 57 (view)

Are women as visually stimulated as men?
Posted: 7/27/2008 12:04:05 PM
I think the question should be, did you message anyone that did not have a pic. Both sexes are very visual, men more so, but I think if you get to see a pic of us, then we should get to see one of you. Fair is fair
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 623 (view)

Favorites List?????
Posted: 7/27/2008 8:30:35 AM
I get put on favorites list daily, but these people never contact me. I always wondered about that to.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 21 (view)

Being open sexually does not make you a SLUT
Posted: 7/27/2008 8:07:46 AM
a big to all the women who responded to this. I don't have a lot of cleavage shots, but doesn't mean I won't in the future. If a women decides that is what she wants, I say more power to her, but that is still her decision on whether she sleeps with a man or not. Women today have less hangups about sex than when we were younger.
I am intelligent, sexy, love men, sex and these forums. I have been told when I first started on these forums that talking about oral sex and other topics makes me a slut. Relax, I am in the sexuality forum.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 7/27/2008 7:11:50 AM
got stood up last night for the first time by a POF member.
I have never been stood up before. This was my first POF date. Hope all the guys on here are not like this. This is actually why I waited so long to accept a date with anyone on here.
We had talked earlier in the week, made plans for Saturday night and he was suppose to call Saturday afternoon, so I could give him directions. Never heard from him all day. I guess I could have called him, but I was not the one who inititated this.
I did send him an email this morning, stating he could have called or even sent an email if he did not want to go. I really don't expect to hear anything from him.
I agree that some people are just jerks.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 103 (view)

To show skin or not to show skin
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:06:41 PM
I don't show cleavage, but I do like to show off my legs. I don't see these as half nude. I think if a women wants to show off her body, then if she gets that type of response, she shouldn't be upset about it, but that is up to her.
I, personally, have not gotten any nasty emails because of my leg pics. Guys on POF are relatively polite.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 65 (view)

Not kissing on the first date.....why is that a problem with some men.
Posted: 7/20/2008 4:53:48 PM
I usually give a hug when I first meet them, but as far as kissing, that would dep0end on how the evening went.
I don't see this as controlling. Stick to what you believe in.
personally this is not something I would discuss on a first date. If it comes to that by the end of the night, you may just change your feelings.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 25 (view)

Why do guys put pictures of their motorbikes on their profiles?
Posted: 7/20/2008 4:23:39 PM
I love riding on a big ole harley, and men who can cook and like to fish. These are things that I am interested in, so, when I see it in there pics, I know we have things in common. I justd don't see it as competition. Just lots of fun.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 37 (view)

Are Older Women Much More Sexually Agressive Now?
Posted: 7/20/2008 7:11:04 AM
your adorable, but not much older than my son. I enjoy dating younger men. 15 years younger is as low as I go.
Older women today are sexier, work out, and stay in shape. We don't have to settle. Age is just a number
30 probably isn't that old for you. Have fun.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 26 (view)

Wandering Elderly People
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:44:33 PM
went through it with my mother. She did what is called sundowning. After the sun goes down at night alot of alzheimers pts start to wander and don't know where they are. The alzheimers meds won't help with that, but there are sleeping pills that will. Right now until you can get her into a psychiatrist, I would suggest 2 Melatonin tabs about 30 minutes before bedtime. You can buy it Over the counter and it is all natural. Try to keep her awake during the day so she is more tired at night
I am a certified psych nurse and deal alot with alzheimers. It is a terrible disease, but the alzheimers meds do stop the progression for awhile. My mother has been on the meds for 7 years and is just now, starting to get worse.
Good luck to you. Check out your local Alzheimers Association. they will have good ideas.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 26 (view)

Men who wear sunglasses in their profiles
Posted: 7/19/2008 5:28:12 PM
i don't like the sunglasses (I have a thing for eyes), or the pics with other women, and last not one picture without the baseball cap.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 159 (view)

Attractive women on POF
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:44:18 AM
ac I would date you. Your pretty cute. Too bad your so far away
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 158 (view)

Attractive women on POF
Posted: 7/19/2008 9:40:44 AM
OK, please don't dump on me for this answer, because I think I am attractive, but that has to do with alot of other things about me, and if you don't agree, that's fine. but I do have trouble finding dates (am a nurse) and I work alot of hours. I don;t have time to go to a bar. My work, taking care of my ailing mother and dealing with life with a 17 year old boy keep me extremely busy.
I really hate it when I get asked why I am on a dating site, and that I should not have a problem finding someone. Like I said, it is not always due to looks.
I have dated gorgeous men, average men, and some OK men. Looks don't always do it for me.
I am also looking for something LT, but if that doesn't happen right away, that is OK.
I agree with ac that I am also a better talker than typer.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 92 (view)

I wonder why women offline just aren't attracted to me?
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:15:11 AM
I agree with racer. Confidence and how you carry yourself are the most important.
I have never looked at a mans crotch when I first met him. Thats just oogy.
Women may check out the head to toe package, but not one thing in particular. I personally look at their eyes, and then if they have enough brains in their head to keep me interested.
That is saying all women are shallow and only want a man with a big c_ck.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 69 (view)

wondering why men are only intersted in women that are sexy?what about the rest of us?
Posted: 7/19/2008 8:06:43 AM
I really think your statement is incorrect. I don't believe that men are only interested in women that are sexy.
Sexy does not mean you are a barbie doll.
Sexy is how you carry yourself, how comfortable you are around the opposite sex, and having the attitiude and confidence that you are not going to settle just to have a man in your life.
I dress sexy (when I am not at my nurses job), carry myself with confidence and feel good about me (even on a "fat day" or "bad hair day". not independently wealthy, but have a good job (don't need a man to support me) Flirtatious, and smile back at people who smile at me, not jealous or possessive ( I don't care if my man looks at another women (discreetly please), just don't touch.
I know alot of BBW that knock mens socks off, because they don't see theirselves as anything but hot. And men see that too.
I know men are visual creatures, but if you have the personality and confidence in yourself to carry it off you may be surprised at what you get.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 205 (view)

Are too many favorites a turn off?
Posted: 7/19/2008 7:50:04 AM
I agree with bucsgirl. I have to delete who puts me on their favorites list a couple of times a week, but it keeps growing. 50% of these men I have never even talked to.
I would like you to send me an email before you add me as a favorite.
And as far as my favorites list, I don't have very many, but it does have to be weeded out occassionaly because some add themselves back. Ones that I talk to on a pretty regular basis, or ones I don't want to lose contact with because I am not on line all the time I like to keep on my favorites list. I think I have about 10 right now. I don't see that as a really big number.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 403 (view)

what's wrong with saying thanks but no thanks
Posted: 6/29/2008 8:29:38 AM
Ok, I am trying this again. I just spent over an hour, answering every mail in my box. Haven't been on line for awhile, so it fills up.
I can just about bet atleast a fourth of them will send me a nasty response back.
That is why I stop answering for awhie, and then try again.
I don't want to come off as rude, but come on guys, let it go if you get a thanks but no thanks response.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 19 (view)

Experiencing pain during penetration..anyone else?
Posted: 6/18/2008 5:49:00 PM
sounds like your vagina is spasming. It happens when you are not totally relaxed during penentration. I know, it use to happen to me. Even though the sex was awesome that initial penentration brought me to tears. You really do need to see a gyn, but try to relax.
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 67 (view)

Why are girls afraid of a guy that can.....?
Posted: 5/31/2008 2:12:53 PM
hey I will take you sweetheart, now are ya handy in the bedroom too?

Show ALL Forums