Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Girlfriend Cheated on me What do I do
 online_dating_blows
Msg: 22 (view)

Girlfriend Cheated on me What do I do
Posted: 8/30/2012 8:19:44 PM
simple guy there is two things you can do, you can either tuck your****and balls into your somach and try and be her ultimate fantasy or you can dump the ho, I think you should go with option two
 online_dating_blows
Msg: 20 (view)

Girlfriend likes to go clubbing, I don't, need help finding a middle ground
Posted: 8/30/2012 8:15:49 PM
i think she needs time to be single, the reason she is defensive is because these guys turn her on, she wants some train action , your the type of guy thats a settle down type and shes not ready to do that yet, she wants to bang guys three at a time, she wants to be in a threesome with another girl and a guy. she wants to do meth and get raped in a halfway house, its all part of growing up. she thinks your too soft and she wants to be free, so let the skank go bro she aint worth it
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 33 (view)

Can people really change?
Posted: 8/27/2012 12:17:16 PM
people change to a degree, that degree is influenced by the person, i've gone back to an ex before and she cheated on me , she promissed she changed and for a long while i believed her, untill she cheated again, the moral of the story is once that person is your ex let them stay that way, if you just wanna jump in the sack for old time sake thats fine, just make sure after your through to let him know your not getting back together with him. Let Ex's stay Ex's
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 48 (view)

did i over react should i have done things a diffrent way?
Posted: 8/27/2012 12:12:22 PM
you see this woman or W hore as i would call her is playing you, she doesnt trust you becuase she thinks you will do to her what she is already doing to you, if your mad at her meet her somewhere slap her arround and call it a day or go to the gym and work off your stress whatever is good for you
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 72 (view)

19 and Never Had a Girlfriend?
Posted: 8/27/2012 12:06:26 PM
Bro simple solution to your problem, find a hooker pay her whatever she wants, talk to her and then **** her, if nothing else happens at least you'll get your viginity out of the way, and maybe through talking to her you will realize women are'nt so scary
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 31 (view)

Ever had that one cool moment in your life?
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:31:30 PM
eh dont listen to them its always fun to rub a ex's nose in the dirt, it shouldnt be the highlight of your life, but cool it is, what you should have done is get her to give you a hand job under the table
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 40 (view)

What is a demanding woman?
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:25:47 PM
a demanding woman is a single woman, because any man stupid enough to be with her diserves the headache he will get, us guys usually refer to these women as the hit it and quit it type, because thats all they're good for
 Online_dating_blows
Msg: 63 (view)

My bf won't stop talking about his ex...
Posted: 8/24/2012 8:21:32 PM
umm yea kick him it his nut sack, i had a girlfriend that used to bring up ex's, i would flat out tell dont bring them up
well she is now my ex girlfriend. wise up hes not over her go find a new guy its not hard, hell if i were gay i would be swimming in penis

Show ALL Forums