Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do guys like single moms?
 wasaw
Msg: 810 (view)

Do guys like single moms?
Posted: 8/16/2012 6:22:04 PM
Speaking from personal experiences I would say that when it comes to single moms, you are harder to aproach when in public because there is that image that you are taken. As for all single parents I think there is a feeling in the back of your head that the father/mother will always be around and most will want to avoid that conflict. I'm not sure what the overall answer is from the other men, but too me there is something beautiful about single moms that can do it all. Because most of you can.
I'm a single father that was raised by a single mother and I told myself I would never do that to my children but we all make mistakes and I'm man enough to at least be in my childs life as much as I can and support her in anyway I have too. I've seen single mothers first hand and I hate too say it but most of you raise great kids.

Show ALL Forums