Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: *~* Birmingham Easter Party - Flares - Sat 30th March - 9pm til 3am *~*
 Ladyloul
Msg: 4 (view)

*~* Birmingham Easter Party - Flares - Sat 30th March - 9pm til 3am *~*
Posted: 3/30/2013 1:43:49 PM
Hi everyone - if you have already signed up and are on the Guest List then you just give your username to security on the bottom of the stairs.

If you haven't signed up before 12noon today when I printed it off then you will need a Password and tonight that is FLUFFY BUNNY lol

See you there!!!!!!!!
 ladyloul
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 3/30/2013 3:59:08 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo here we go - its P A R T Y time tonight. So looking forward to catching up with some old and new faces tonight.

I shall be printing out the Guest List about 12 noon. So if you havent already signed up please do so before then!! i am travelling up from Kent so that is why i need to print it out so early, however if you do decided to come along later tonight, i will put a password up this evening that you will have to use if you want to join us.

Let me know if you have any questions - otherwise see you all later!!!

ladyloul
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 2/12/2013 4:48:13 AM
BIRMINGHAM'S EASTER PARTY

Saturday 30th March 2013 (Easter Bank Holiday Weekend)

"FREE ENTRY BEFORE 10.00pm for POF Members"
Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 9pm-3am

£4 BETWEEN 10PM - 11PM
£5 AFTER 11PM

THIS PARTY IS "EXCLUSIVE TO PLENTY OF FISH UPSTAIRS"

The capacity for Flares is 700 so plenty of room for everyone, and we always manage to pack the place out!

Photos
Pictures will be taken during the course of the night by our very own Wozza then applied on the image & comment thread after the party so be prepared!

Your Host for the night is

LadyLoul

Co-Host for the evening is

*Dancing Debs*

Its "Party Night" so its another reason for you to "DRESS TO IMPRESS"

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, just a stumble across the road.

Or there is a Travelodge about 150 yards up the road and if you prefer even more luxury there are others you can choose from, just google 'hotels on Broad Street'

ladyloul
Msg: 6 (view)

~ Birmingham Valentine's Meet ~ The Brass House, Broad St, B1 2HP ~ Saturday 16th February @ 8.30pm~
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:59:27 AM
Ahhhh where is everyone??? there should be at least 100 of you signed up by now! thought the people of Brum enjoyed a good party.

Sorry i am unable to Host at Flares for Valentines, but i can assure you this party is not one to be missed - they used to be held here before the days of Flares ever started, and although i never got to one myself i have heard only great things about those days.

The Hosts are friendly and you will be well looked after - so if you are thinking about it, get yourself signed up and meet 'PROPER' real life people not the fake ones that do act like sexual predators when they are hiding behind their computers!!

Have a great night everyone - Flares will be back at Easter :heart:
 ladyloul
Msg: 9 (view)

Rochester's Valentine's Party - Sat 9th Feb - 8pm til late!
Posted: 2/8/2013 6:41:07 AM
Yes Debs, it is a great sign up - so really looking forward to this one.

I also have an announcement to make tomorrow evening too - so looking for lots of support

See you all for another great party people
 ladyloul

Posted: 2/5/2013 12:10:02 PM
Wow - looking good people!! only 4 more sleeps til P A R T Y time!

Bus route is Arriva 145 from Chatham bus station, which goes right past Rochester Train Station (stop outside) and on a Saurday buses run till about 10pm. Venue is approx 5 mins from the train station by cab, lots in the station carpark.

Remember to make sure you have signed up to the Guest List - this is very helpful to the landlady so she knows how many staff to have behind the bar! so thank you for your cooperation.

SEE YOU ALL ON SATURDAY!!
 ladyloul

Posted: 1/24/2013 1:53:05 AM
Ladies

Please may i ask you both to scroll up to the top of the photo's and click on the 'Sign Me Up to this Party' button, you may need to login to the Forums first but at the moment you have both said you are coming along but neither of you will be on the Guest List when i print it off if your pic doesnt appear in that gallery above!

Looking forward to another great night at The George!!
 ladyloul

Posted: 1/21/2013 3:24:27 AM
ROCHESTER'S VALENTINE'S PARTY

Saturday 9th February 2013

The George Pub
(NOT THE VAULTS!!)
City Way
Rochester
ME1 2BH

Party Time 8pm - Late

FREE ENTRY

Back by Popular Demand!!!!!!!

THIS PARTY IS "EXCLUSIVE TO PLENTY OF FISH"

Top Class DJ booked for a great night out and get together in the Medway, Kent

Photos
Pictures will be taken during the course of the night by our very own Wazza then applied on the image & comment thread after the party so be prepared!

LadyLoul

*Dancing Debs*

Its "Party Night" so let's "DRESS TO IMPRESS"

ladyloul

Birmingham's *BIG NEW YEARS EVE PARTY* 31st December 2012 - 9pm til 3am!!!
Posted: 12/31/2012 11:17:04 AM
Hi everyone - the Guest List has now been printed!!! So if you now decide that you would like to come along you will need a password to gain entry

The password for tonight is HOGMANAY

Please make sure you make a note of this or you will not be able to gain entry to the POF area upstairs which is being manned by Security tonight.
 ladyloul
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2012 3:28:43 AM
Hey everyone - so tonight's the night!!! whooooooo hooooooooooo P A R T Y T I M E has finally arrived!

Please can i just ask that you make sure your pic is in that Gallery on page 1 as it is important for Security to know that you are on my Guest List!! It is going to be VERY busy tonight and rammed packed like normal, so here i will just remind you that this is a NIGHTCLUB where it will be loud and you will barely just hear yourself, so if you are looking for a quiet night where you can chat to your heart's content then this is NOT the POF party for you.

If i dont speak to you - Happy New Year to everyone of you that have come along and supported my parties at Flares!

ladyloul
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 12/29/2012 10:57:41 AM
Andaloosa - this is FLARES the clue is in the name! It's a 70's themed club with mostly 70's and 80's music, so if you want dance and trance this is NOT the place for you!

There are many different clubs on Broad Street that offer the modern music BUT this is not one of them although the DJ will mix it up later on in the night

Remember to make sure you have click the 'sign me up' button to get your pic in the gallery or you will NOT be on the Guest List

not long til P A R T Y time!!!!!!!
 ladyloul

Posted: 12/28/2012 4:10:10 AM
Dress Code - It's New Year's Eve - the BIGGEST party night of the year!!! Of course the dress code goes without saying - SMART CASUAL - definately no tracksuits or trainers

Men sign up and either come alone or in pairs - women come in three's and four's or sometimes more!! and not everyone signs up until the last minute.

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYONE HOW BUSY THIS PLACE GETS!! If you are expecting a quiet night out then don't come here - this is one of Brum's busiest nights of the year and i guarantee you FLARES will be PACKED!!
 ladyloul

** ROCHESTER'S FANCY DRESS PARTY - SAT 15TH DEC - 8PM TIL 1AM **
Posted: 12/15/2012 6:26:37 AM
OK everyone time to print off the Guest List so i hope you have all signed up!!

Looks like this party is going to ROCK and i hope you are all dressing up too and joining in with the Christmas Spirit.

See you all at 8pm !!!!!! Whooooooooooooo hoooooooo
 Ladyloul

Posted: 12/12/2012 8:48:40 AM
******PLEASE NOTE *********

The Picture Gallery above is used by security as THE GUEST LIST - you must click on the button at the top to get your picture/name added to this Guest List. If you are not appearing then you have not clicked the button - hence you wont get past Security on the night

Thank you
 Ladyloul

Posted: 12/10/2012 5:28:12 AM
BIG NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY

Monday 31st December 2012

Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 9pm-3am
FREE Entry before 10pm - £4 before 11pm - £5 after 11pm

YOUR NAME MUST BE ON THE GUEST LIST TO GAIN ENTRY TO THIS PARTY -

LadyLoul

*Dancing Debs*

Its "New Year's Eve" we all want to dress up at this time of year, so have decided against a theme this time as im sure everyone will "DRESS TO IMPRESS" this time around!

WE HAVE THE TOP 2 FLOORS 'EXCLUSIVELY' FOR PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS & THEIR GUESTS - THIS HAS PROVED TO BE VERY POPULAR OVER THE PAST 2 YERS - SPECIAL TREATS ON THE NIGHT COURTESY OF FLARES MANAGEMENT

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, and if you book it early enough you can get a room for under £100 for NYE, how cool is that! Just a stumble across the road.

Photographs will be taken on the night and will appear on the pics & comments thread after the party.

Ladyloul

Posted: 12/10/2012 5:19:54 AM
Whoooo hoooooo

Not long til Party time everyone - soooooooooo looking forward to this party. Love a great Christmas bash!!!

Of course its more fun if you dress up but its not compulsory so if you really dont want to then you dont have to Bah Humbugs, lol

Just 5 more
 Ladyloul
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2012 3:48:59 AM
Hi Sualle

If you make sure you are signed up to the Guest list, as you are the member. Then a quick note on here added to the thread like you have just done to let me know how many you are bringing along with you.

Sign up is looking good! What sort of costumes is everyone considering?? would love to hear your ideas
 ladyloul

Posted: 11/6/2012 11:49:37 AM
ROCHESTER'S XMAS FANCY DRESS POF PARTY

Saturday 15th December 2012

The George Pub
(NOT THE VAULTS!!)
City Way
Rochester
ME1 2BH

Party Time 8pm - 1am

FREE ENTRY

Back by Popular Demand and this time it's FANCY DRESS!!!! OH YEAH

Photos
Pictures will be taken during the course of the night by our very own Wazza then applied on the image & comment thread after the party so be prepared!

LadyLoul

*Dancing Debs*

ladyloul
Msg: 5 (view)

**Flares, Birmingham THE Halloween Party - Sat 27th Oct - 9pm til 3am**
Posted: 10/27/2012 2:43:30 AM
Ok everyone - its P A R T Y T I M E!!!!! Get your gladrags on and join us at Flares for a fang tastic HALLOWEEN time

If you haven't already signed up - WHY NOT???? I shall be printing the Guest List around 12 noon, if you see this message after that time then you will have to wait for the PASSWORD - which i will post around 7pm.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and some amazing costumes no doubt
 Ladyloul

Posted: 10/22/2012 3:04:29 AM
No, no names for Guests - just so long as you the member is on the Guest list and your friends arrive with you. All will be good.

Not sure who is dressing up but it is HALLOWEEN so anything goes everyone

Not long to go now everyone - just 5 more til P A R T Y time
 LadyLoul
Msg: 11 (view)

~~ Rochester's 3rd POF Party @ The George - Sat 6th Oct - 8pm til late ~~
Posted: 10/6/2012 9:18:09 AM
Can any of the locals please put up on here which buses come up to The George from the stations please, and which is the easiest one for ease of getting to the party.

Had someone email me, but not being a local i cant help - thank you
 ladyloul
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 10/6/2012 4:08:29 AM
Have taken you off the Guest List Poppetseeker - sorry you cant make it.

Will be printing the Guest List off around 7pm, so make sure you get your name on the list before then please - see you all in a few hours
 ladyloul

Posted: 10/6/2012 3:34:55 AM
Hi Kaz - this is Flares so anything goes!!! its Halloween which is why the Club are doing the Rocky Horror theme, but generally most people come in whatever fancy dress they want, so it's up to you hun.

Not long to go now - just 3 weeks til party time everyone, so get the word around
 Ladyloul

Posted: 10/3/2012 3:10:44 AM
Its nearly P A R T Y time - only 3 more to go!!! hope you have all got your gladrags out and are ready to impress the opposition!

Should be another great night judging by the amount that are coming along! whooooooooooo hooooooooo
 Ladyloul

Posted: 9/28/2012 5:38:17 AM
P A R T Y time again at Flares - Halloween always a great night out - lots of FREEBIES from the club.

will be sending out the mass mail at the weekend, and remember to promote this party on your Profile page - you never know WHO might be reading it!!!
 ladyloul

Posted: 9/25/2012 12:47:33 PM
Birmingham Flares Halloween Party

Saturday 27th October 2012

Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 9pm-3am

ENTRANCE IS FREE TO ALL POF MEMBERS BEFORE 10PM - IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE GUEST LIST!

LadyLoul

*Dancing Debs*

It's HALLOWEEN!! Party time again and of course the Fancy Dress is obvious for those of you that want to join in. However, its only OPTIONAL but fun, fun, fun

We have the whole top 2 floors exclusively for POF members & guests

ENTRANCE IS FREE TO ALL POF MEMBERS IF YOUR NAME IS ON THE GUEST LIST AND YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 10PM - OTHERWISE THERE IS A £4 CHARGE !

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, and if you book it early enough you can get a room for approx £70, Just a stumble across the road.

Photographs will be taken on the night by our very own 'Warren Evans' and will appear on the pics & comments thread after the party.

ladyloul

Posted: 9/18/2012 8:26:05 AM
Sign up looking good everyone - looks like we are going to have another night of madness!!

Remember to get there early, especially if you are expecting a SEAT. Dress code is up to you, but if you are out to impress then dress accordingly.

shall i start a countdown already - yeah, why not - ONLY 17 more sleeps til P A R T Y time
 ladyloul

Posted: 9/6/2012 12:43:17 PM
Party time again at The George - seems like such a long time ago that we had a party here!!

So get yourself signed up for another great night of dancing, singing and meeting lots of new lovely people

ladyloul

Posted: 8/31/2012 9:17:20 AM
ROCHESTER'S 3rd POF PARTY

Saturday 6th October 2012

The George Pub
(NOT THE VAULTS!!)
City Way
Rochester
ME1 2BH

Party Time 8pm - Late

FREE ENTRY

Back by Popular Demand!!!!!!!

Photos

LadyLoul

*Dancing Debs*

ladyloul
Msg: 20 (view)

80's Disco Night at the White Crow pub Brighton 6 Oct 2012
Posted: 8/31/2012 9:14:16 AM
Signing up to help with the magic 20 so you can send out your mass mail.

Wont be able to come along as i am Hosting myself this night, but up in Rochester.

Good luck, always had a great time at the Brighton meets :)
 Ladyloul

** Flares Bank Holiday Summer Party - Sat 25th August - 9pm til 3am**
Posted: 8/25/2012 11:29:32 AM
Tonights password is OLYMPIC

You will need this if you signed up after I printed off the Guest List at Midday
today.

Looking forward to seeing some of you later, especially the regulars

Whoo hoooo PARTY TIME
 ladyloul

** Flares tonight bringing one guest as wBank Holiday Summer Party - Sat 25th August - 9pm til 3am**
Posted: 8/25/2012 3:52:58 AM
So today is the day!! looking forward to seeing everyone later this evening.

i am having to print off the Guest list now as i am coming up from Kent - however if you decide to come along later and havent signed up then you will need to give the Security staff a password which i will add around 7pm tonight.

i hope lots of people decide to come along later on as i think this must be lowest Guest list i have had!! but hey ho, a party is only what you make it! so lets have a great night and let everyone know what a great night they have missed.

See you later dancing peeps :)
 ladyloul

Posted: 8/21/2012 5:24:31 AM
Hey everyone - i'm back from my holiday!! Had a great time and now ready to come and party with you all on Saturday.

What is going on with this guest list???? where is everyone, lol.

Thank you to Sam (Touch of Fate) for holding the fort for me in my absence - see you Saturday!!!
 ladyloul

*Birmingham - Pic & Comments 2nd June 2012 *
Posted: 7/31/2012 12:58:26 AM
Pictures will be up at some point this week - just having a few problems loading them!!

ukman - bring along a friend if you like, the more the merrier! you will have a great time - let your hair down and have some fun
 ladyloul

Posted: 7/31/2012 12:56:57 AM
Looking forward to partying the night away again at Flares with you all - hopefully the weather will be a bit better too!!!

I shall be away until the weekend before the party so if you have any questions, please bear with me or perhaps one of the regulars might be able to answer anything you might help with - A Touch of Fate??? lol (thanks Sam)

Anyway - see you all soon
 LadyLoul

Posted: 7/25/2012 2:18:29 PM
SUMMER PARTY @ FLARES

Saturday 25th August 2012

"FREE ENTRY FOR POF MEMBERS BEFORE 10PM"

Flares Nightclub
55 Broad Street
Birmingham
B1 2HJ

Party Time 10pm-3am

£4 BETWEEN 10PM - 11PM
£5 AFTER 11PM

LadyLoul

Its "Party Night" so its another "DRESS TO IMPRESS" party!

WE HAVE THE TOP 2 FLOORS 'EXCLUSIVELY' FOR PLENTY OF FISH MEMBERS & THEIR GUESTS

Right opposite the nightclub is the Jury's Inn Hotel, and if you book it early enough you can get a room for under £70, how cool is that! Just a stumble across the road.

Photographs will be taken on the night and will appear on the pics & comments thread after the party.

LadyLoul

*Rochester's 2nd Party - Pics & Comments, Sat 30th June *
Posted: 7/1/2012 9:14:19 AM
Well what a fab night!!

Thank you to everyone that came along to make this a successful party. Many thanks to Jill and her staff at The George, big thanks to the amazing Gordon, wicked music the dance floor was full all night!!!!

Looking forward to the next one which i think will be after summer, so watch this space.

if anyone took any photos, please let me know so that i can post on here
 ladyloul
Msg: 17 (view)

*Rochester's 2nd Party - Sat 30th June 2012 - The George, City Way*
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:26:19 AM
Why dont you and Lily meet up then you will both be together!! Sorted :)

Another hour peeps then i shall be printing the Guest List - see you all soooooooooooooon

messages this short!!!
 ladyloul
Msg: 16 (view)

Posted: 6/30/2012 3:15:27 AM
Good morning on this lovely sunny day!! Just a few more hours to go then it will be party time.

Just to let you all know that i shall be printing off the Guest List at 6.30pm - so if you havent got yourself signed up by then, you will have missed a great night!!!

This is going to be a VERY busy party - so i wouldnt leave it to late to get there. Doors open at 8.00pm everyone, so see you there
 Ladyloul
Msg: 14 (view)

Posted: 6/26/2012 12:56:20 AM
Well look at the Guest list - AMAZING!!

looks like we might get more people coming along than last time - so please try not to leave it to the last minute to come along. Last thing i want is to turn people away at the door cos we're full!!

Countdown is on only 4 more til P A R T Y time !!!!!!!!!
 Ladyloul
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 6/14/2012 6:36:37 AM
Not long to go now til P - A - R - T - Y time again at The George.

Hope those of you that were looking at B&B's or Hotels managed to get booked into something!

Let me know if you have any questions
 ladyloul
Msg: 12 (view)

Posted: 6/6/2012 10:46:38 AM
There is a Holiday Inn about 5 mins down the road, you can google that to get prices. However, not sure about any B&B's - can someone local to the Pub help here????

Would be grateful for anyone's input - many thanks
 ladyloul
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 6/5/2012 5:50:10 AM
Not long til we party again at The George - please remember to sign up to my Guest list above!!!! If we get to a situation where we have to turn people away, then you will be the first not to get in, so just scroll up and find that button to get your pic in the Gallery.

Hope you have all enjoyed your long weekend - the countdown for the party can now begin - 25 to !!!
 ladyloul

*Birmingham - Pic & Comments 2nd June 2012 *
Posted: 6/5/2012 5:46:21 AM
Can i just say what a fab night AGAIN at Flares - was a slow start but didnt take long to fill up the place as usual!!!

Big thanks to my London/Essex posse for making the trip with me and Debs - we always have a great time partying with you all.

Hope everyone had a good time too - Warren has taken a few photos, which i will put up soon. However, if you think there were pictures taken that are not appearing here, email him direct and he can let you have the pic. Warren_Evans.

Looking forward to the next party - which will probably be August Bank Holiday. So watch this space.

LadyLoul x
 Ladyloul
Msg: 10 (view)

** Birmingham Flares Early Summer Party - Sat 2nd June 2012 - 9pm til 3am!! **
Posted: 6/1/2012 7:06:11 AM
Hi everyone

Just to let you all know that you MUST be on my Guest list to gain access to the POF 'exclusive' upstairs areas. This can be done by clicking on the JOIN THIS PARTY button. If you are bringing Guests with you that are NOT members, then so long as they arrive with you, they will gain entry at the same time.

If you want to come along AFTER i have printed the Guest list then you will have to come back to the page tomorrow evening to get the PASSWORD.

let me know if you have any further questions - will be leaving London at 11.30am tomorrow morning, so get on that Guest List now if you can.

P-A-R-T-Y T-I-M-E has arrived
 ladyloul

Posted: 5/22/2012 12:16:32 PM
This party is NOT at the George Vaults wherever that is!!!!!!!! The George Pub is on City Way not far from Rochester airport, please make sure you are coming to the right venue

Hoping this is the start to summer and more people are thinking of coming along to this party - as it was pouring with rain at the last one!!

38 days til party time
 ladyloul

Posted: 5/22/2012 12:13:09 PM
Olie - you are currently NOT on my Guest list - please scroll up and hit the Sign Up button please.

Not long to go until we party - infact its only 11 more sleeps!!!!!!

Sign up is pretty slow - is everyone away on holiday??? Or just having Street parties for the Jubilee, lol
 ladyloul
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 5/14/2012 10:12:59 AM
Sorry Flipper - there are no plans for Karaoke at this party. Although i know the DJ is also a singer and will be doing a set for us. It's possible we may be able to have an hour of Karaoke after he has sung, i will ask about that.

Darleywiles - be good to see you again in another of your great flambouyant suits!
 ladyloul

Posted: 5/13/2012 4:13:40 AM
Flares is a 70's nightclub - however later in the evening the DJ tends to mix it up with some of the new stuff thats currently around.

Fancy dress is very popular with this club - so if you fancy dressing up you will definately not be out of place.

Only 3 weeks til party time !!
 Ladyloul

Posted: 5/9/2012 12:16:42 AM
Well sign up looking good - nice long weekend to get over our fun night out too!

You are more than welcome to bring a friend or 2 - maximum of 3 please. If you have a friend that is coming that is NOT a member, please make sure YOU the member are on the Guest List.

James - well come on, you never know! lol ;0)

Show ALL Forums