Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How I came to be a single father of 3
 LaFlorD
Msg: 11 (view)

How I came to be a single father of 3
Posted: 10/11/2012 8:08:48 PM
you only have one biological child.. in the US youwould only be given custody of the twins if no one else claims it. I would thinnk things would be much easier if she took care of her kids. and then you would date on the days she has them. Women who already have children wold be willing to date you and mesh the families together if they really like you commit to you and love you.
 LaFlorD
Msg: 18 (view)

Question for the Ladies
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:33:51 PM
you have to really read the ladie profile and send messages to women within your age groupaand that you have things in common with. Also girls/ women within your local area.
 LaFlorD
Msg: 2 (view)

NW NV Gathering?
Posted: 10/7/2012 9:19:32 PM
im in Northern nevada Reno
 LaFlorD
Msg: 27 (view)

Friends with Benefits
Posted: 10/6/2012 7:32:17 PM
guys are idiots i wil not accept a FWB relationhip request or a NSA request. as a woman we get a lot of these requests but think about it if we accepted this requests from any cute guy that requested them we would have no time to do anything else. my question to you is why was fidelity an issue if he wanted a FWB relationship he had no right to expect fidelity. FWB? for your first time on everything? i think you sold yourself short. you deserve so much better from him or from anybody .
 LaFlorD
Msg: 88 (view)

What does it take to get a reply?
Posted: 10/3/2012 9:04:19 PM
if i get message from a guy who is a lot older than me i wont reply. if there is no photo i wont reply. and if the guy lives too far i might not respond because long distance relationships are a drag. i met a guy from Sac. and if it should ever work it'd be hard for either one of us to move so why even try when there is other guys nearby?
 LaFlorD
Msg: 7 (view)

An uncanny resemblance?
Posted: 10/3/2012 8:42:54 PM
I have heard this is true but its subconcious. and that women are also attracted to men who have the same good/bad habits their dads have.

Show ALL Forums