Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Best Pizza Place in Your Hometown
 honest343
Msg: 47 (view)

Best Pizza Place in Your Hometown
Posted: 2/10/2009 7:22:14 AM
Yes, you are right for a thin crust pizza Zippy's is right there on the top. A close second is Home Run Inn pizza in Chicago. For an unsual but good tasting pizza is Piquads in Niles,IL. The sauce is just right and they do something to the crust that you would think it kill the taste. The burn the edges of the crust. It's ben awhile since I have been there, since I live up in cheeseland. I think its time for a road trip to Zippy's, Piquads and then for desert Gene and Jude's.........
 honest343
Msg: 34 (view)

once trust is lost can it be won back?
Posted: 11/3/2008 7:27:40 PM
I think your boyfriend trusted you too much by using your computer, I think he is a loyal and honest guy, the trust issue lies with you. Why did you read his email???? Should he read yours???? I think you should reconsider at who at fault. Remember if you don't have trust in your relationship, you don't have a relationship... Good luck and trust him. By the way he didn't pay me to write this.....

Show ALL Forums