Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How can a mature woman say she likes sex in her profile?
 avalon1012
Msg: 17 (view)

How can a mature woman say she likes sex in her profile?
Posted: 1/11/2014 4:16:37 PM
You said it in your opening post
"I am looking for a LTR, with sex included."
simply add on a few words

"I am looking for a LTR, with a lot of great sex included." but the sex doesn't come without the LTR..
or
"I am looking for a LTR, with a lot of enjoyable sex included." No LTR .... No Sex and I enjoy sex.
 Avalon1012
Msg: 38 (view)

Husband wants to watch
Posted: 3/23/2013 6:03:19 PM
After reading all your replies back…. This is like watching a train wreck... and waiting for the big bang and all the cars smashing together and coming right off the tracks…
There is no upside to this 3some at all.. and none for the female…
Either he’s going to go off on the other person.. go off on you.. go off on both of you....
or for the rest of your life he is going to label you a slut..
Neither you or him have the right mind set to have this turn out well..
The carnage will be like a James Bond movie and no one here is name bond.. Bang!!!!!!!

And he's the Jealous type..

Just tie the weight around your neck.. find a 100 foot bridge.. with just two feet of water and jump
I'd put my money on this bet... that you Survive
before I'd place a dollar on that 3some
JMO
 Avalon1012
Msg: 64 (view)

Is there such thing as too many sex partners?
Posted: 3/9/2013 8:33:56 PM
YES....
If you find a brand new partner,
start a new romance with them,
end up in bed with them,
and afterwards they turn to you.. look you right in the face and say..
To you
You are no better in bed now…. Than when we first did this 5 years ago…
Just older this time
Then you have had too many partners.. :)
 Avalon1012
Msg: 13 (view)

Is there such thing as too many sex partners?
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:48:16 PM
You might have made two mistakes..here
First
I would have turn the question back to (not on) her with...
I will answer your question truthfully if you answer the question first..
and listen to her answer.. if she says three.. you to might not be a great match
and if after you truthfully answer ..you will know why she stop communications with you..
if her number is semi close things may be ok.. What if she answer 56 where would that put you
but after she answer then give her .......your truthful answer..
Second
your biggest mistake was not answering in a general way as in
sexual partners....somewhere in the mid twenties..
You gave a answer that can be taken as you have a list of conquest..
and you are way to into the number since you know the exact number.
the exact number to some ladies can be scary ..where a general number is OK..
 Avalon1012
Msg: 6 (view)

Vasectomy question here.
Posted: 12/24/2011 6:23:04 PM
Being very honest and up front with you .. by the way you asked your question on this page… and with the ins and outs of your question
says your not 100% on board with the cut.
You really need to wait until your 45. unless you have a medical issue you could pass on to a child.
I had mine done at 48.. no problems with the women since the operation, but there are some new studies that are bring up some new questions..
Also having the “trim” gives some men a sense of “it play time” and they lower their use of protections. I know of a couple of men who have picked up a STD because the pregnancy issue was no longer the drive issue to use protection..
The three years after my trim, I somehow, only dated women who had already had their tubes tie.. and if I had ended in a long term relationship any of them, than I never needed it anyway.
Six month from now You might walk into that local coffee shop and meet a new waitress and fall in love. And she may want the option with you to have a child.. I am not saying you should have a child if you are completely set against it.. or have a lady tell you how to make the choice..
I am saying once it’s cut it’s cut.. (there are case that you have to have it done again).. But getting reconnected is not always a sure thing and it’s costly..

Take the next 5 years and really think about it.…
Since you are not in a relationship, it doesn’t sound like you are a big player, and what you have done in the past has worked just great for you.. there is no hurry to do it now.
There is something about being in a relationship and working together to protect each other, as well as the commitment to working together in making sure that a pregnancy doesn’t happen.. that build value as you see each other.
I have always pulled back from ladies that said they could NOT get pregnant and they were clean ..so we didn’t need to use anything.. this seem to be happening more with ladies over 40 than under
 Avalon1012
Msg: 45 (view)

Should you force yourself to have sex just to make your partner happy?
Posted: 7/31/2011 2:48:57 PM
A man walks into a breakfast café.. and takes the small booth.
He orders a Denver omelet, 2 slices of brown bread toast… lightly buttered and a tall grass of orange juice.. Please
The Waitress replied we don’t serve Omelets and we have no brown beard at all..
The man replies.. I’ll take a donut and the orange juice then…. Please
The following four weeks…
every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
He take the same small booth and tries to order his wanted
Denver omelet, 2 slices of brown bread toast…. lightly buttered and a tall grass of orange juice.. with a please

The Fifth week he walks in sit at the counter and simply says...
a tall glass of orange juice please.
The waitress looks at him and says
“No Denver omelet, 2 slices of brown bread toast ….lightly buttered”
The man replies “No…Just the Orange Juice..
......You have taught me to accept that you do NOT serve Omelets and you have no brown beard at all.. and I was not that important to pick up a loaf of brown bread..
by accepting....your action ......I have learned not to ask…
for want I really want.......
ever
again
 avalon1012
Msg: 231 (view)

Gold Fish required now to see sent message status???!!!!
Posted: 12/7/2010 11:15:01 PM
I not happy with this new system…
I liked to know if I send a message…. if someone actually got it or read it..
If they deleted without reading it.. that is fine.. I will simple move on to someone else..
But if I am interested in someone and I have asked someone to meet or call..
I would like to know that they at lease got the info.. and the ball is now in there court..
This cause problems by messaging someone you think has read your prior message and now the messages are out of order in relationship to subjects…It one thing to know they opened your message and are either thinking about it or simply not replying to it, and it another to not know if they got your message at all… they maybe simply out of town
This blind messaging is a lot like the eeee-harmony system which I hated
Please change this back to sent or read or deleted without opening
Thank you
I don't want to be listed as a SERIOUS DATOR.. that give totally the wrong idea.. I am looking for a realationship .. not a lot of Friday night dates.. Really make the whole subject sound cheap and sleeeeeey

Your makng this WAY harder then it really is. You SEND a message. You then verify it was actually sent by checking your sent message folder. If it is there IT WAS SENT AND THEY HAVE IT!

What they do with it next does not matter because as long as they do not REPLY they are not interested and you should not be sending more messages really. This works just like email at home or U.S. snail mail. It gets delivered but no way to know if it was read.

All that matters here is replies in your inbox. You would be MUCH better off verifying that the message was really sent by checking your sent messages and then DELETING IT from the sent messages so you don't have to worry about it any longer.. It is gone and no longer matters unless you get a REPLY. The ridiculous number of males posting in the forums baffled by what it means for a message to be read/deleted, unread/deleted or even more confusing it seems is the evil read/but not deleted, should all sleep better with this change now hopefully

Why you guys are stressing so much demanding to know the way you were just rejected baffles me. The ONLY thing that matters on this site is replies trust me.
 avalon1012

Know Side Effects Of Removal Of Prostrate Gland At Worse?
Posted: 1/30/2010 6:44:14 PM
Recap of my story………….
It was found through a yearly PSA Blood Test
I started about 5 years ago having my PSA taken with my yearly Physical Test and blood workups… to set up a baseline. They started out in the mid 2’s 2.5 and moved up to 3.4 over the five years. Ranges can be from the 2’s up into the teens…. But either a jump or a reading over the mid 4”s are of concern. This year it came back as 5.1.. I questioned this reading and did some research on what might cause a higher than a normal reading .. I followed those new pre-testing guidelines prior to the drawing of my blood for the re-test. I also asked for a retest using the PSA-2 test, which also test for a bonding agent.
This new Test came back with a lower reading of back in the 3’s.. But the bonding numbers were off….. Normally you should have a 25% and mine was only 18% which caused a question.. At that point I decided to have a Biopsy. The Biopsy was not painful but a little uncomfortable.

Now To Be upfront
My Doctor called me Monday Sept 14th 2009
And said John Hopkins pathologist took a second look..
My prostate biopsy revealed
and classifies me as a
grade #6 on the Gleason Scale
The cancer is an intermediate risk cancer grade
Small Focus
Mildly aggressive.

You have Prostate Cancer

I have done all my research and For me I think I have made the correct choice with the
DeVinci Robotic Prostate removal Surgical System..
24 hours in the hospital and off work for 2 weeks afterwards vs
4 to 5 days in the Hospital and 6 weeks off from work..

I took a class on DaVinci Robotic Surgical System and
Novalis Shape Beam Surgery, The Cyberknife, and the Breaky Implant Seed Radiation
It looks like with Radiation there is a 50/50 chance or less of being able to perform ever again and a
60/40 chance of ever being able to stay dry after 8 months
It will take ……15 minutes per day…. 5 days times 8 weeks..
Either way It looks like there will be a big major question in my future... if I’ll be that older lover I always wanted to be..
Which will totally remove 85% of the ladies out there...

I had no real concerns about the actual Surgery and living through it..
But I have a great fear that I will not recover back to at lease where I am
today.. I know that I am not the same as I was in my twenties.. But with time
and experiences I have learn it’s not all about what
I have..
it’s how
much pleasure one can give to another or share.. It’s scary to think that a major part of
this ability to please ……….can be taken away in a two hour operation, or a slip and
CUT of the nerve ..
But the real fear is
************************ THE WAIT**********************
I will ……….NOT know if I can recover at all....for 8 months to a year and a half after the surgery
But I guess that is life

I went into Surgery on Dec 18th at 7:30 am.. and the last thing I remembered was being wheeled into the Operating Room and seeing the DaVinic set up and then ……. I woke up and someone said he’s OK to be moved to a room.. Slept most of that day and couldn’t keep food down.. I learn later I was out of Surgery at 11:30am…
The next morning the back-up Surgeon came in,, we talked and he removed a drain tube and signed me out..
So less than 24 hours after getting out of Surgery I was sitting in a car having my daughter drive me back to her home for the first two days of recovery.. then back to my own place

I was on a catheter for almost two weeks and got very little sleep, then I came down with bronchitis and had to sleep sitting up… so it would not end up in my chest. Now I am living the life of a pregnant woman in her 8th month.. I have little control when I cough, sneeze, or laugh.. As I have heard for years from my lady friends…”damn it I just wet myself”and I can go for hours just coughing…… But I am learning..I also still feel really blotted.. but I guess in a month or two I’ll feel like the old me somewhat.. I have gained about 25 pounds from stress of going through this and being with the Kaiser Per Medical system and being treaded as …..simply a number hasn’t helped at all..As soon as I am recovered and can workout … I am going to lose the 25 pounds and an extra 15 and get back into shape again..One moment I feel like I could go forever and 15 minutes later I am looking for somewhere to sit down and take a nap… My Surgeon called me the Wednesday after the operation and asked me some basic question.. and then made the strangest statements.. He said.. You’ll not need to worry about prostate cancer again.. they didn’t find any..I said back .. So all the cancer was encapsulated in the prostate and none got outside.. He came back with ..NO THEY COULD FIND ANY CANCER CELLS ANYWHERE IN YOUR REMOVED PROSTATE.. I see you in 6 weeks..I got a copy of the “after surgery Pathology Report”Which stated…. NO RESIDUAL ADENOCARCINOMA IDENTIFIEDSome Atypical Microacinar ProliferationHigh Grade Prostatic Intraepithelial Neoplasia Which all means they found un-normal cells and Pre Cancerous which may or may-NOT EVER turn into cancer.. But there was NOT a cancerous cell ANYWHERE IN my prostate when they removed it.. The doctor said this was very very unusual not to find a REAL CANCER CELL ….. Anywhere At ALL…..after the removal …My main goal now is to focus on recovering and getting my life back on track.

Here is a link to an actual surgery procedure…. Like mine..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSH-d08r5iw&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c0SlMvlTGw&mode=related&search=

If you message me on my profile and leave a phone number I'll answer your questions
 avalon1012
Msg: 598 (view)

Very long hair on a woman is very femine and sexy, but few women have long hair
Posted: 1/17/2010 9:00:12 PM
I agree… but it goes both ways...
I get rejected all the time for my longer hair style.
and sometimes it's hard to understand ….
that THEY simply judge other by one simple visual
item....
Not the person.... but just the look..

I have been even told ……
They would have better luck with a drunk and a gambler
than someone with my hair style, music interests and desire to sing..
since I sang on stage for a while… it's simply a part of me.
But then again I guess we wouldn't have much in common if ...
they are that ridged..
They are most likely that way about a number of issues
maybe even.......including sex..
 avalon1012
Msg: 31 (view)

Does different types of music change your rythym during sex?
Posted: 1/10/2010 8:16:08 PM
Ok what is the title of this CD
and who put it out.. can I find a sampler on Amazon??
Rich
 avalon1012
Msg: 11 (view)

Have you ever or Do you still keep a list or record of who you have slept with??..
Posted: 1/1/2010 8:17:03 PM
Back to The Real Question
by doing a list...;. What did you learn about YOURSELF..
What self-awareness or discovery did you make about yourself or you ...as a sexual being??
 avalon1012
Msg: 5 (view)

Have you ever or Do you still keep a list or record of who you have slept with??..
Posted: 1/1/2010 5:52:43 PM
Did you find it more important to YOURSELF ...to learn about yourself and your wants, needs, and desires
when you were starting out in your sexual life as in your teens or twenties than in your 40’s?
Has anyone ever found your list/ red book and questioned you in any way about it?
 avalon1012
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/1/2010 3:37:36 PM
If so…What have you learned about YOURSELF from your list.??
And how much detail about the other as a “person” is important to your list??
Such as ..Age difference, Education, Religion, Location, and or their body image??
 avalon1012

birth control and antibiotics
Posted: 11/27/2009 8:19:39 PM
She needs to re-establish her hormonal levels.. until then….
she is not safe for unproductive sex….

play it safe for a change and wait for her cycle to run through
give it’s 30 days and error on the side of being safe..
Every lady is just a little different and why take that extra chance.. unless you are really ready to be a dad and support her… and the child..

Hold it a minute.. BACK UP
Lets think about the young lady first.. and her safety and well being…
above and before either of your pleasures…hers or your…. Bang Bang.. It’s not rocket science.

There was a study done back in the 60’s
It looked at a unusual strange high number of women who got pregnant while on the pill in the New England area.
The study came out with.. for women who “actually took” the pill … EACH DAY
The number one reason was..
Not antibiotics
It was there had been a flu outbreak 9 months earlier in that area..
And women who took the pill didn’t keep it down and after the 4 or 5 days.. they felt better and wanted to reconnect with their lovers..
They WHERE NOT PROTECTED and actually primed to get pregnant because their hormonal levels were off the protected levels.

You are trying to make life simply to hard.. by cutting fine lines with people health.. There are hundreds of people monthly in this country alone that never finish there ordered medication and get sick again.. if it says take all medication .. then take all.. don’t stop with 4 pills to go because you feel better..
Give her 30 days.. with protected sex.... Isn’t that what she was told when she started taking the pill the first time..
30 days and there is no questions..
a week or 10 days and be two days off.. and they will call you DAD
 avalon1012

Sex...Hurts?
Posted: 11/6/2009 3:54:05 PM
Sometimes times the simplest things are the hardest to see..
Instead of spending loads of money and repeated Doctor visits…

Could we take a little test.. for about 5 dollars.. and we can answer
or remove a couple of things as possibilities .. or reasons for your pain.

Go down to your local hardware store and buy a roll of either Packing or Duck Tape
1 ¾ or two inches wide …. take it home and with a hammer beat down the round outside edge .. now cover it with a cloth.. leaving the hole in the middle like a donut …

Or you can go to your local 99 cent store and buy some hair squenchies (sp) that ladies put their ponytails in… get enough that when you stack them they measure 1 ¾ to 2 inches high.. Next time you try the act.. first place either the cover Tape or the Squenchies on him and use them as a buffer so he will not bottom out on you..

Yes it will be odd and the Squenchies might work better..
But afterwards ….. if you don’t have the pain..
We have answered some questions..
1. His bottoming out on your cervix cause you the pain
2. There is nothing wrong with you inside
3. He now understands he is the one causing this and he needs to back off 2 inches.
4. The used Buffer will teach him how far he can go in.. with out causing you pain
5. The male’s sensitive area is all within the first 3 inches anyway ..there is nothing down at the end of the trunk

6. And last but not least.. If he will NOT even at lease try this for your sake.. then he just into it for himself…

One other point.. if he can’t get the roll of Duck tape over himself and the inside of the Duck tape roll is 3 inches in diameter .. You have more and bigger issues then length..

Above all talk with each other.. In my life I have had a couple of ladies who said I bottomed out and it was like being punched inside..
That is when you NEED to think about the lady’s well-being and use some control…

Always remember the act of love or sex is the exchanging of pleasure giving and receive between two people and finding a way or ways to do that.. Not beating each other up.. and saying “what is your problem”
Try thinking of it this way….. as in a long trip in the dark.. You are only concentrating on driving the distance the headlights……. light up… not the whole journey .. simply take it inch by inch and forget about the thing as a whole
 avalon1012
Msg: 28 (view)

Are LTRs doomed to degenerate into lukewarm coexistence, if not worse ?
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:23:21 PM
How I see romance and love.
Lust and passion starts with a look or a spark…
in two people, that have just met, when they both have the freedom to engage.
Passion and lust run hand and hand exploring the newness of our fines.
Our emotions and bodies swing all over the charts, sometime unable to be rained in.
The new discovering and exploring our counters parts body’s, turn on’s and pleasures drives us further into the dance. The physical need to look, touch, taste and stimulate is all empowering and all consuming. The need to be accepted and at the same time be a pleaser and be pleased… brings us close to insanity in the world of give and take..
Time with…. and time without… seem to pass in chunks, the wait is too long & the togetherness is to short, leaving us with a craving for more.
Anticipation and hopes push us forward to what we have only hope and dream of in our past, and allow us to disregard or overlook problems that would have stopped us cold days before.
But the intensity of the fever cannot hold our all-consuming thoughts forever or we would burn ourselves out…as a wick with no wax.
As passion and lust softens….. Trust, Caring and Respect start to grow and a new emotion takes its lead in the Sharing Dance.
When a common level of Giving and Receiving, Understanding and Acceptance is reached a new ease and contentment follows.
And with the building of Trust and Respect,…. Love goes from fruit to blossom and beauty, and our Lover….. becomes our best friends.

As a relationship (after the Lust and Passion stage) grows is like a child who is learning to walk with each advance and recovery. Relationship have needs, have wants and is more like a living animal ….. which has to be worked with on a ongoing daily routine to succeed.

A relationship is like a beautiful lawn… Your flatten out the area, you add a good top soil, you turn the ground over, you throw out the grass seeds, you water, you wait, you add fertilizers, You may put small holes in the ground to help get air into the soil, you may add shade, you may cut away other plants to get more sunlight on the lawn, you may trim some areas of the lawn, and re-water…
You do all this for a lawn …
Then why did you think a relationship should just work
without any work on your part.

Romance is like a foreign language, from day one you have to try and open your own willingness to accept the other’s interests and advances….. even if you don’t see the merit in doing so. You need to be playful from the start and accepting the willingness of the other to be engaged in the dance.
Romantic Expressions … that don’t start at day one ….. Will never show up months later. If you down play the other’s expressions, they will feel out of place… by making them and withdrawal their interest in doing so.
If in-turn you open up yourself and participate in the dance of expression the act will grow and will become more a part of you as in speaking a foreign language. The more you engage yourself in accepting Verbal Stroking, the more you and your partner will bond together. As in the guy who always remember to bring flowers home on special days for you, always opens the door for you…If you short cut his need to be Romantic…he will have no need to be Romantic and emotionally withdraw.. Leaving you without…
 Avalon1012

Ladies… have you ever just asked for "IT"
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:58:41 PM
Ladies …..
Has it ever seem like things were going to slow for you and
you simply just asked for it?

How did you Ask?
or get your request known?
And

Guys learn .....as we grow up.. how to accept rejection .

Have you ever been rejected or shot down for that night
because you Asked ....... just to soon??
 avalon1012
Msg: 125 (view)

why do most men judge women by their number of past lovers?
Posted: 7/5/2009 3:09:25 PM
The little Devil guy on my shoulder made me post this…
Because most guys under 35 can’t count that high
When counting teeth…..Sorry dumb joke
 avalon1012

Cuddling and touching after sex
Posted: 6/19/2009 1:59:00 PM
After being “Intimate” with my significant other. I want our bodies to relax and our beating hearts to slow back down….with her in my arms and then just let the world pass “US” by..
Touch is a very important primal non verbal sign of affection and acceptance in my relationships.. It’s reestablishing our caring for each other softly as lovers. After driving each other to our limits physically …
 avalon1012
Msg: 11 (view)

Good Condoms Lost at Sea
Posted: 6/18/2009 6:12:11 PM
First be a Gentleman and tell her is a nice calm voice what happen. LET HER KNOW
Then tell her you are very sorry that this has happen.. And you’ll help her through this..
And in my case…. I’ll simply tell her that she’s NOT going to get “Pregnant” since I have been Clipped,, and all my STD test have come back clean..

Be a man and understand what has just raced through her head.. Show some compassion in a kind calm voice.. That what you need do..
And next time think a little bit about her.. needs
If it was so dry and tight enough to rip the cover off.. then it must have NOT be enjoyable for her at all..
 avalon1012
Msg: 119 (view)

Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?
Posted: 6/6/2009 10:46:08 AM
Years and years ago I was played.
I was very young and I met this lady,
She didn’t wear any rings at all.
We meet for a drink and I asked her
straight out
“Do you have a Significant other”
and she said without any hesitations “NO’

We saw each other for four weeks
One day she called me and said
“You can’t call me this Weekend”
I asked “why”
She replied
“ My Husbands back in town”
I then asked..
“What part of a Significant Other
is a Husband NOT”
She came back with..
“ He’s a Tuna Fisherman and he’s
out to sea 90 percent of the time.. in 15 years we have only spent 6 Christmases
together and 5 New Years and they haven’t even been the same years”
..I said ….”Ok the weekend after He leaves…I’ll come over
we’ll have dinner together with your kids and them we’ll
go up to your bedroom and spend the night.”
She said “You can’t do that”
I asked “Why”
She responded with.. “Cause I’m married”
My final statement was…
“That’s the point.. You Are Married… Don’t call me ever again.. Good bye…”

The point … A married partner always has a backdoor out.. They are married
with or without kids ..they are not making the same investment of emotions..
They might even hold you at arms length emotionally but jump into the physical …
Or they will completely jump in emotionally to build up their own self worth or value..
They are playing a game that they already have limits in.. They can’t completely give their heart and soul away …because they have already made that bond that with someone else..
Good or Bad.. Right or Wrong.. Happy or Sad.. they have bonded
with someone else.. and they now have limits
 avalon1012
Msg: 138 (view)

Why does carrying protection on my person at all times make me a whore?!
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:23:08 PM
Every time I get in my car… I put on my seatbelt..
I am not planning to have an accident but just in case.
I would rather be as safe as I can.
It NOT only protects YOU
But it also protects ME……

remember..
Someone who doesn’t protect themselves … will NOT care if they protect you..
Your protection is always left ……simply up to you..
Safe sex can be worth the cover...
 Avalon1012
Msg: 23 (view)

STD Testing - if you want to know about the process as of todya
Posted: 4/12/2009 8:30:47 PM
I am going to restate this again...

While having all my test done,
here is something I learned about the HIV test
*******Have this test done anonymously ..
DO NOT have it done through your medical system..
A bad test will be listed in your medical records and if you lose your medical coverage and need to fine new coverage in the future..
YOU JUST MIGHT BE DECLINE..

SECOND.. Because it’s on your record..
YOU might NOT be able to get
LIFE INSURANCE ever again
also...
 Avalon1012
Msg: 34 (view)

Who won't sleep with anyone untill they go get tested?
Posted: 3/29/2009 7:45:47 PM
3 weeks ago I had the blood test for Herpes 1 and 2 through
Kaiser.. so yes there is a blood test..
And I was trying to just make a point .........
about bring up the testing question and their past exposure sooner than later.. I understand .....maybe the First phone call or the "Meet and Greet" is way to soon..
and will turn a lot of people off..
But plesse bring these questions up before you turn off the lights.
 Avalon1012
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:47:12 PM
With these questions you will find out
who is really here to ......find a true relationship,
and those who are here to play..
Do you want to be played???

I am looking for the whole package..
and it begins with openness and honesty
about who you are today and what you have done..
I just need to know about the last 5 years
Not your whole life story

Ok let me put it this way..
If they said they had these conditions and STD's
Would you be willing to be unproductive with them??
Or would you want to date them for 6 weeks and
then ….after you have built major feeling.. find out
and know this RED FLAG is a Deal Breaker?

Just ask the questions and learn what kind of person they are
from their Answers.. you can learn a lot.. by how they answer..
 Avalon1012
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:02:29 PM
I just had my yearly test done
And all were negative..
I had them test for
Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis
Herpes 1 and 2
Hepaticas A, B, and C
And the Hiv test. Which was the blood test

Some basic points...
I..... Have used condoms for the past 15 years
Except for oral.. ALL other times it’s been covered.
2.... I understand about the 6 month window regarding the blood test for HIV
so I must conceder that I was OK as of 6 months ago
3.... And I will contuse to use condoms in the future until the relationship has passed the 6-month point and .....we have both had no other partner ,
and then both of us get tested together.

But here is something I learned about the HIV test
A bad test will be listed in your medical records and if you lose your medical coverage and need to fine new coverage in the future.. YOU JUST MIGHT BE DECLINE..

SECOND.. Because it’s on your record..YOU might NOT be able to get LIFE INSURANCE ever again

****HERE is the major point of this all...
YOU need to ****ASK**** these questions up front when starting a relationship
long before you ever get to the point where the subject needs to be talked about..
In other words.. DON”T be waiting until you are talking off your close to ask.
.....Some people will just avoid the whole subject at that point or just give you a quick ..”I OK’ ...... trying not to end the mood.. or their chances.. Both Men And Ladies

ASK these questions right up front maybe in the first phone call or the "Meet and Greet"
Before they or you have build any feeling to have them like you.. People who want others to like them...... often hedge their answers..
And be real questionable with people that feel this is an invading their life.. if they are NOT upfront there maybe something they are hiding. beside is that the relationship you want with someone who will NOT be open and honest about who they are..NOT ME..
So Ask these upfront.
1.... How long have you been out of you last major relationship?

2.... Have you had at lease two other physical relationships since your last major relationship? No one wants to be that rebound partner and get used.

3.... Who many sexual partners have you had in the last 5 years that you used NO protection.. Or how may unproductive partners have you had in the last 5 years.

4.... When was the last time you were tested? and what was tested and the answers were?

5.... And DO you have ANY.. and I mean ANY THING that will either shorten or curtail you own life. OR you could give me if we had unproductive sex.. Any including Herpes

Please learn this and if I can help just one of you I’ll be fine..
......If your partner hasn’t respected his own life by using protection.. Why would you think they would care about your life?
No mater what someone says..It up to you to guard your own life and safety..
The first 5 weeks ......... we/you think this is it.. the real one.
But look back at your own history and how many of those first great five weeks ended and the six week you were no longer even talking..
........Lust is powerful and sex is lust right hand but as strong as they show up ...they disappear just as fast ......if you can’t move them to respect, caring, and love..
 Avalon1012
Msg: 24 (view)

Posted: 3/29/2009 6:02:05 PM
I just had my yearly test done
And all were negative..
I had them test for
Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Syphilis
Herpes 1 and 2
Hepaticas A, B, and C
And the Hiv test. Which was the blood test

Some basic points...
I..... Have used condoms for the past 15 years
Except for oral.. ALL other times it’s been covered.
2.... I understand about the 6 month window regarding the blood test for HIV
so I must conceder that I was OK as of 6 months ago
3.... And I will contuse to use condoms in the future until the relationship has passed the 6-month point and .....we have both had no other partner ,
and then both of us get tested together.

But here is something I learned about the HIV test
A bad test will be listed in your medical records and if you lose your medical coverage and need to fine new coverage in the future.. YOU JUST MIGHT BE DECLINE..

SECOND.. Because it’s on your record..YOU might NOT be able to get LIFE INSURANCE ever again

****HERE is the major point of this all...
YOU need to ****ASK**** these questions up front when starting a relationship
long before you ever get to the point where the subject needs to be talked about..
In other words.. DON”T be waiting until you are talking off your close to ask.
.....Some people will just avoid the whole subject at that point or just give you a quick ..”I OK’ ...... trying not to end the mood.. or their chances.. Both Men And Ladies

ASK these questions right up front maybe in the first phone call or the "Meet and Greet"
Before they or you have build any feeling to have them like you.. People who want others to like them...... often hedge their answers..
And be real questionable with people that feel this is an invading their life.. if they are NOT upfront there maybe something they are hiding. beside is that the relationship you want with someone who will NOT be open and honest about who they are..NOT ME..
So Ask these upfront.
1.... How long have you been out of you last major relationship?

2.... Have you had at lease two other physical relationships since your last major relationship? No one wants to be that rebound partner and get used.

3.... Who many sexual partners have you had in the last 5 years that you used NO protection.. Or how may unproductive partners have you had in the last 5 years.

4.... When was the last time you were tested? and what was tested and the answers were?

5.... And DO you have ANY.. and I mean ANY THING that will either shorten or curtail you own life. OR you could give me if we had unproductive sex.. Any including Herpes

Please learn this and if I can help just one of you I’ll be fine..
......If your partner hasn’t respected his own life by using protection.. Why would you think they would care about your life?
No mater what someone says..It up to you to guard your own life and safety..
The first 5 weeks ......... we/you think this is it.. the real one.
But look back at your own history and how many of those first great five weeks ended and the six week you were no longer even talking..
........Lust is powerful and sex is lust right hand but as strong as they show up ...they disappear just as fast ......if you can’t move them to respect, caring, and love..
 Avalon1012
Msg: 38 (view)

Funny sexual experiences
Posted: 3/29/2009 1:40:07 AM
Years ago while in a relationship I got up to use the bathroom, I
ran back into the bedroom jumped into bed …
And slid across the BLACK SATIN SHEETS and fell out the other side of bed with a thud ......Landing on my butt..
She could stop laughing the rest of the night, and
all she could say was..
“Can You do that again”
as I am laid out on the floor next to the bed..
with nothing on...
Ha Ha Ha.....
 Avalon1012
Msg: 41 (view)

What kind of music do you like when having sex?
Posted: 3/19/2009 9:20:49 PM
****Delerium, Enigma, ****Funker Volt, Riza Dj,Velvet Acid Christ,
and to slow it down
****Van Morrison, Govi, Ottmar Liebert****
 avalon1012

Which is HARDER for you.. to give away your body or your heart First
Posted: 3/15/2009 8:40:15 AM
Have you ever given your heart
and then gave your body ..
and learned that you had a major problem...Now
You fell in love and now..
learning the body match
was never going to work..
How did you back out??
 avalon1012
Msg: 7 (view)

Is it true that women prefer a guy who already has lots of sexual experience?
Posted: 3/15/2009 8:28:52 AM
I don't talk about my past loves
I simlpy use this .......

Sweet...
If you don't tell me what you want or need
You will get from me... what others in MY PAST
have accepted... from me..and didn't object to.

If it's NOT right for you...
You need to tap me on the head and tell me
what you Want, Need and Desire..
or how ..........YOU LIKE IT...

If you are not willing to speak up and communicate..
don't get upset, that you are NOT getting it YOUR way..

Please remember the act or Art of Love
is the desire to give pleasure to your mate..
It starts with the first night,, and can last a lifetime.

The number that came before you is irrelevant
as Clay Walker sang
*** I may not be you first love
But I'd love to be your last***
You only need to get it right..
with the one your with ..
Right Now
Simply...Give her the chance to voice what she like

Her Needs, Wants, Desires
and Pleasures
are all that matters ....NOW

She is who I am totally focusing on
not some long past love
Today
**Living in the Now**
 avalon1012
Msg: 82 (view)

50+ Partners
Posted: 2/20/2009 5:48:31 PM
She 27 and she dating a guy for 3 years
And just because he turn 50+ years old
They can date any more..
Oh wait a minute … NEVER MIND
SNL..... To young went over your head?

Maybe this SONG will answer your question
If I had it my way
This would be the first time that you made love
I’d be the first man that your hands touch
We both done our share of live’in
Taking chances we were given
I’ve never been big on looking back
I don’t care if I’m your first love
But I’d love to be your…. LAST

If I could do it over.
I’d of waited for this moment
To give my heart to you unbroken
But if our mistakes brought us together
Doesn’t really mater where
We were Saint or Sinners in the past

All I know is what I see, when I look at you
And all I see, is what I feel down inside
And all I feel is this I finally got it right

When I wake up tomorrow
I am gonna throw my arm around you
Thank my lucky stars I … Found you
I know your heart had ..So much more than
Any man had touched before hand
Nothing maters more to me than that

I placed it on my POF profile music playlist

It’s untitled..

Look for #1 Track 11
 avalon1012
Msg: 129 (view)

What a Kiss can tell you.
Posted: 2/7/2009 7:36:54 PM
I could find a million words to say
How your touch...
would make me feel
But they wouldn’t tell me ...
half as much ...
as YOUR kiss would reveal

So…to make this long story short

I would use a thousand words to say
What I got on my mind
But the use of beating round the bush
Wasting words ...
Just wasting ....our time

Boring you with talk ...
ain’t what I want
So I’ll try to get...
right to the point
To make a long story short
Baby
just

Kiss
me.

There is nothing like
walking up behind a young lady gently
pulling the hair away
from the right side of her neck
and
gentle lowering my lips …
letting her
feel the warmth of my breath on her skin
and
then tasting the fine salt of her skin..
And
then.....I gently take that mussel
that runs up the side of your neck and
ever ever so softly bite it.
You.....feel
your shin flush with those goose bumps which
you try and hide,
go right down your body …..
and
Just as your knees give out..

I catch you from sliding to the grown. …

Well then …when you
finally turns around and looks up in my eyes.
normally

She has the softest eyes
and
proceeds to melt into my chest..

The forbidden kiss
is always more cherished
Than a kiss given away..
 avalon1012

Posted: 1/31/2009 11:44:33 PM
When starting a new relationship..
So My question is when you are starting a brand “NEW” relationship, that you HOPE will grow into something special..
A lot of us see Heart and Body taking place at the same time..
BUT really .......one goes normally a little sooner than the other, So….
Is it Harder to give away your heart first.. or is it Harder to give your body physically to the other first?
I have heard some Ladies say.. "If I give away my body and it doesn’t work.. I can walk away and recover.....And I’ll be OK..
BUT.....If I give my heart first and fall in love and t
he physical part fails, I am lost.. Because now I am in love with someone and it just won’t work..
Which is harder Ladies ....for you.. Giving your Heart or your Body first??
 Avalon1012

Baby talking to your Pets while talking on the phone
Posted: 8/2/2008 7:22:09 PM
No…. when I started this line
I made sure I added the “some women,” and
In no way am I saying all women do this..
And since this had happen a couple of times before
I had mentioned to her days before .. about how..
when we were together, she seemed to multi task in front of me..

Maybe she didn’t get my message.. and maybe by bring it up… as a simple statement
Wasn’t enough.. So I’ll take part of the blame..
I just wonder if it annoyed, anyone else..
It’s like being on a date and
your date has to answer all of their incoming calls
regardless what you are doing
 Avalon1012

Baby talking to your Pets while talking on the phone
Posted: 8/1/2008 8:09:14 PM
When A man phones a lady,
Why do some ladies need to have a second conversation,
going on…
at the same time .
**** With their pets..? ****
And
Why do some ladies find it necessary to talk baby talk to their dogs,
while at the same time they are talking with you.

"Oh!!! do you want your belly rubbed..show me your belley.. He wants his belly rubbed..
he so cute... "give me a kiss..."

Or add a additional conversation ……when somebody walks by..
and they don’t even know them..
as in..
” Is that your dog, yes ….you can pet my dog.”

Don’t you ladies find it outright rude
if we men are unwilling to turn down the T.V. while you have called US??
Why is this Ok for ladies to be inconsiderate?
But guys are just rude for the same action??

Show ALL Forums