Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dating Someone With A High IQ
 intensite
Msg: 296 (view)

Dating Someone With A High IQ
Posted: 9/8/2007 5:51:02 PM
Klugarsch,
You are SO right. Brains are damned sexy! But I have found, in my dating choices, that it is rare to find one as you described; that is, one who has the brains AND can express them via a sense of humor and a good personality. You should keep her around if you can!!
 intensite
Msg: 260 (view)

Why is a decent girlfriend so hard to find?
Posted: 8/2/2007 8:07:07 PM
aaroniac -
I really liked the first part of your answer....but the second part sounds so mercenary..perhaps that explains why a good Man is so difficult to find.
 intensite
Msg: 259 (view)

Why is a decent girlfriend so hard to find?
Posted: 8/2/2007 8:03:21 PM
Zack -
we're not all like that. Much in the same manner that men are not all alike.
 intensite
Msg: 73 (view)

Calling all 40-60Something Males?
Posted: 7/13/2007 7:44:25 PM
yes, to the point that they misrepresent their age....so that they are not missed in searches....huh? Puh-lease. What is worse than meeting someone and then discovering that much of your premise is based on a lie??? Do we excuse it as mere vanity? If that is the only misrepresentation, is it ok? But then, how do you know? yikes...it all becomes tiresome.....c'est dommage.

Show ALL Forums