Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: once he hits will he ever stop!!
 tuckluv
Msg: 50 (view)

once he hits will he ever stop!!
Posted: 4/6/2007 4:14:36 PM
NOW DONT THIS LOOK GREAT.... ALL BE ADVISED I AM THE MAN SHE SPEAKS OF ....I HAVE LOVED AND GIVEN MYHEART TO THIS WOMEN WHO HAS CRUSHED ME IN MANY WAYS...I AGREE SOME OF THE FIGHTS WERE MY FAULT...BUT DO NOTE I WAS A WALKER I WOULD LEAVE TO WALK AND GET AWAY...SHE A.K.A BRANDY/MYWIFE... WOULD CHASE ME AROUND TO KEEP IT GOING... NOW I RAISED HER AND HER THREE CHILDREN FOR 5 YEARS AND NOT MANY MEN GET A CHANCE TO POST THIS ON A PROFILE BUT IM GLAD I DO ...BRANDY IS A DRINKER...EVERYDAY ALL DAY...WITH YOUR KNOLDGE OR NOT...SHE HANDLES AND DOSE WELL WITH DAY TO DAY LIFE ALTHO HER RELATIONSHIP MAY FALL... SHE IS A GREAT WOMAN WHEN SHE IS SOBER AND ALL BUT SHE IS A DIFFRENT PERSON WHEN SHE DOSE LIQUOR OR DRUGS... SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MINE BUT I CAN NEVER HAVE HER BACK..... SO DO AS YOU WANT....TELL YOUR STORY AS YOU MAY BUT ABUSE WAS NOT MY THING.............IT WAS HERS
 tuckluv
Msg: 84 (view)

What words can i use or say to bring my wife back home
Posted: 1/4/2006 1:23:25 PM
sounds to me like a frmale is going out of her way to make a man fell lil and like he needs to beg her back.well i think you need to show her ass the boot and move on with you like.

Show ALL Forums