Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Mundine slams racist Australia
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 39 (view)

Mundine slams racist Australia
Posted: 10/26/2012 7:20:51 PM

Posted By: qldblue on 10/27/2012 12:00:45 PM
He has a long way to to to reach the respect that past aboriginals have attained, like his father, Lionel Rose

Umm, you are wrong bluey ... hint look at his last name! Lionel Rose is not his dad, his dad was former boxing champ Tony Mundine

In regards to posts by this chap beamonjump

Posted by beamonjump: 10/27/2012 141 AM Even if a black person when out and killed a white person and said “I hate white people !!”

That’s not racism

Hahaha is this guy for real ? If I said this in reverse I would be reported to the police and be facing charges of hate crime/racism and that's a fact so in a way this TROLL beamonjump and that is what he is a TROLL (don't feed the trolls, I should listen to my own advice) has proven to us here that in fact there is institutionalized racism in Australia and it's racism AGAINST white people who are not allowed to speak their minds even if they sincerely believe in what they are saying for fear of prosecution and gaol so thanks to the TROLL is in order ... Thanks TROLL/beamonjump, BTW you are also a long winded tool much like A. Mundine !!!
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2012 3:55:40 PM

Posted By: beamonjump ... I believe that ALL white people have internalized some racist thoughts.

Breathtaking ! This post says it all as far as I'm concerned, you sir are a RACIST ... end of story, no further discussion entered into .
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 10/22/2012 6:43:53 PM
I call the USofGay that as it as I hate the place and all it stands for, it is a war mongering imerialist empire, it is a blight on humanity but guess what, it's NOT racist to say so. The USofGay is full of IDIOTS, are they all idiots? NO they are not but there are sufficient numbers of idiots to tarnish the whole country. Reverse racism (absolutely an OXYMORON IMO) is just plain simple racism, you can pretend all you want it isn't however that doesn't make it a fact. Whites (particularly poor ones which is most of us) have and still do suffer racism.
Asians, Blacks, Whites and everyone in between behave racistly, one has to only look at the hatred between Hutus and Tutsis to see a fine example of racism. I as a white fellow cannot tell the difference between them however they can and this causes them to slaughter each other without mercy.
I live in a country town with plenty of Kooris does racism exist here ? You bet it does with most from the indigenous population towards the white population the popular racist slur by them is (modified for POF) "white vagina" ... I hear it said way to much. I also hear the racist card played way to much as well ... "why won't you serve me a drink ya white vagina, are you racist?" ... "no you dumbass it's because you've had to much to drink already" this scenario and similar happens a lot.

The chap from the UK beamonjump is just generalizing and obviously has a chip on his shoulder and as I correctly stated hasn't lived here therefore doesn't know what he is talking about re: Kooris

As pointed out the world is run by a tiny bunch of people who think they are "elites", these filthy scumbags don't give a toss what colour skin you have as you are poor, you don't have the power, they have nothing but contempt for us all, in fact they hate us and see us all as their slaves and happily create wars to slaughter us and enrich themselves.
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 10/21/2012 8:29:45 PM
Let me add that beamonjump is not an Australian Aboriginal therefore cannot profess to know the plight of aboriginals in Australia unless he has spent EXTENSIVE time in Australia (like years and years of living here not some quick holiday) seen his profile says he is in the UK and his profile pic depicts a person that does not appear to be ethnically Australian Aboriginal.

Crying reverse racism is kind of like being an incessant child isn't it?

not really, what it actually is, is RACISM pure and simple. There is NO such thing as "reverse racism" this is just another IDIOT concept from the land of idiots and idiot concepts ie the USofGay. I find this absurd expression offensive in the extreme as it represents RACISM and nothing else eg due to this bizarre policy the idiots of USA have policies like race quotas for jobs so a person is promoted to or gets a job because of their skin colour/ethnicity, not the best person or best qualified person for the job but because of their racial make-up so if that insanity isn't just plain old simple racism then I am truly dumbfounded.
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 10/20/2012 5:46:59 PM
Anthony Mundine ... *YAWN* ... does any one really care ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 34 (view)

Police issue warning to single mothers seeking love on the net
Posted: 10/20/2012 5:42:15 PM

Whenever I see a profile which contains the persons children I send them an email asking them to take them down,
I am over protective of not just my child regarding this issue but I feel responsible as an adult to act so whenever I see any child put at risk and putting an image of a child up on a dating site I believe is putting a child at risk , as well it's not just the sicko's out there it's also the scammers who will use family images to create fake profiles. and God only knows where that image will be used, You cant leave it in the hands of the administrators of this site, you have to take action yourself.

you could just mind your own paranoid business ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 25 (view)

Police issue warning to single mothers seeking love on the net
Posted: 10/18/2012 5:50:42 PM

You are asking me to put on half-burnt boxer shorts?
This clearly shows the underpinning of anti-male bigotry/sexist attitude, seeking to dominate malekind! :O

*still puts on the smouldering boxer shorts anyhow*

makes me think ... liar liar pants on fire !

In regards to the article ... *yawn* more misandry ... only males are paedophiles ;) only men commit domestic vilolence ;) ... men are bad mmm'kay
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 10 (view)

Mid-life sex a hazard
Posted: 10/8/2012 1:42:48 AM
At my age I would likely die of old age before I would die from AIDS ... just saying
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 5 (view)

Do First Impressions Still Matter?
Posted: 10/7/2012 6:37:19 PM
Love your sense of humour and I mostly agree with what you say. If I were a woman I would be appalled at only receiving sex offers as it is a dating site (as far as I'm concerned). As for married's being on here well I find that disgusting and I hope they all get caught out (that way they will have a reason to legitimately be here lol)
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 6 (view)

Ignorant door to door salespeople.
Posted: 10/3/2012 7:48:41 AM

I reckon if there had been a PLEASE at the begining and you left the GOT THAT off the end you might have had more luck. As it is you just seemed a rude douchebag and I would have knocked too. :-)

well maybe but ... wasn't the first time, was more polite sign with prior incident also ignored,was sick of them, it's really the baby they are disrespecting by waking the little angel, my door, uninvited etc etc
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 1 (view)

Ignorant door to door salespeople.
Posted: 10/2/2012 7:36:11 PM
Recently I put a sign on my front door stating " DO NOT KNOCK, CALL OUT, or make ANY OTHER NOISE AS THERE IS A SLEEPING BABY --> GOT THAT !" ... yet a clown comes to the door, knocks (I am sitting at my computer desk right next to it) and I hissed at him in a quiet voice "Can't you read" and the clown persisted further and called out (as I gather he could not see me through the screen door) and of course bub wakes up so I went and got her and as I walk past the door the ignoramus is still there trying to talk to me so I said "thanks a lot you have woken the baby just go away" ... I cannot believe that some one could be so ignorant. The clown must have been able to read and write english to fill out the forms for changing electricity suppliers. I was disgusted by this inconsiderate behavior and let me state this was a very large sign with big bold bright red lettering. I am sick of this electricity supplier war but beyond that surely common decency would dictate that you comply with a simple request like I put signage up about ... any one else come across gross ignorance like this ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 20 (view)

At U.N., free speech divides West and Muslim nations
Posted: 9/26/2012 7:23:46 PM

The laws of the USA are different in many cases as to the laws of another country.

Yes the film that has caused rioting should be banned.

Hussien was captured by the Americans, handed over to the Iraqis who put him on trial and executed him, not the Americans.

Ghaddifi was killed by his own people.

Flag burning should be outlawed the world over.

Palistinians don't just throw rocks.

Now that we have covered the generalizations of people of other countries shall we also cover the laws as well.

If you take illegal drugs into Malaysia and get caught, you can expect the Death Penalty, do we as a society believe this to be just?

Not only does free speech divide countries but it also divides residents of countries.

Seriously do you really believe this drivel that you wrote ?

I may not like what you have to say but I did take an oath to defend your right to say completely stupid things.
you know after reading your naive diatribe I realise that there is not a lot of hope for humanity smh do you really believe the nonsense you wrote ? Seriously ?
BTW How TF would I know she is a yankee jewess ? After all this is the AUSTRALIAN section of POF so it's not unreasonable to assume that the people posting here are Australians who put Australia first before all other countries ! ps. I have a Harbour Bridge for sale, going cheap only one previous owner ... interested ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 9/26/2012 7:13:14 PM

Im a staunch patriotic American Jew (want to bash me over that ?..plenty do) living in Australia

Staunch eh ... If the USofGay is so fantastic why are you living in Australia ? Maybe you would be better off going back there ? lol

btw flawed is spelt flawed !!!!

Oh so you are a grammar nazi as well when BTW it was obviously a typo
You are hilarious ;)

Mmmm let me get this strait ...you have a public profile on a public site..I looked at it (I was curious to see if you lived in Australia or not) and Im snooping ?..how does that figure ???

I will tell you how this 'figures' you looked at my profile for no reason other than to attempt to make a disparaging remark about where I live and it had NOTHING to do with the purpose of this website which is to find friends/partners so IMO it was snooping and quite shameful at that ... comprender ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2012 9:53:33 PM

It's simply mocking someones beliefs regardless what that belief is. There shouldn't be one standard for islam or religion in general while another for any other type of belief

you think ? Then I say to you ... see how you fair if you mock,denigrate,criticize the religion of judaisim then after the fallout get back to me and tell all about how you were ostracized and villified for what you said ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2012 9:37:52 PM

so easy to say when one is sitting behind a computer...in a little country town in NSW ...safe and secure in the knowledge that the chances of being invaded.............zero..........

lol pookie you are a funny little GIRL ! BTW what a good point you raise (after bothering to snoop at my profile) you are correct the chances of us here in Australia being invaded are ZERO especially by people in the Middle East so Why The Eff have we sheepishly followed the US into 2 wars against countries that pose ZERO threat to us ? It's COWARDLY of us IMO ... take your own advice and you go live in North Korea because you are obviously a commie/nazi type who doesn't believe others have a right to their own opinions that differ to your own opinions which I might add are flaweed and plain wrong !
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 9/25/2012 8:20:41 PM

But what about hate speech/free speech against Americans? They get to burn American flags and say bad stuff about Americans on the street. Not one peep from the Muslim nations about getting that banned.

Well IMO if the USA stopped invading muslim countries blatantly to STEAL their resources, just maybe they wouldn't burn US flags or be protesting against the US, most people do get quite upset with people who come and bomb and kill their children, wouldn't you ?
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 22 (view)

Are Tattoos on women ok
Posted: 9/22/2012 6:42:34 PM
Gives you something to look at while recovering and getting ready for round 2 ;)
 Michael.Jay
Msg: 9 (view)

Is Islamic Australia turning to Shiite
Posted: 9/22/2012 5:59:48 PM

we dont see christian groups running around declaring "behead those who insult Jesus"

that maybe true, [bold]however[/bold] we do see so-called christians acting in murderous extremist ways, in the USofGay christians have bombed abortion clinics killing many people ... Baruch Goldstein a jew walked into the Hebron Mosque and murdered many worshippers in the mosque ... infact I could cite extremists/fundamentalists/orthodox etc from all major religions who have acted in reprehensible ways. Sad but true, so your thread heading really isn't close to the truth.

is enough enough, or is this just a handfull of d!cks trying to causing trouble

handful of****eads IMO

Show ALL Forums