Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Indigo and Crystal Children
 Volosity220
Msg: 22 (view)

Indigo and Crystal Children
Posted: 1/30/2013 2:42:44 AM
I am one of these children, there will be a lot more after me. we have a deep gift at understanding many things at once. I can multitask 5 things at one time and not miss a beat. I studied 150,000 years of human history and read the bible 5 times and once in Hebrew but I'm not a holy roller. We are real, Just a few in my generation. As older people know have a limited understanding of things like Tech. Internet, Rule 30 and the Fibonacci pattern in nature. This is no joke. I am the kindest person, i care for all. We are the ones who will teach the world and older people enlightenment and happiness. People are shit talkers and corrupt souls rule us. I see future events such as floods and can dream of certain people i have met in my life. I keep in touch with them to see if the things i saw came true and they have. I dreamed of the Mississippi flood 6 months before it happened and moved to Colorado. As y'all killed Jesus for being different you already do the same to us.

Show ALL Forums