Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: He doesnt want oral from me..
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 30 (view)

He doesnt want oral from me..
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:20:02 AM
Yeah... communication (or lack of) is probably the cause of many arguments (which I like to call: MISScommunications) and problems inside a relation.

I totally agree with Diva... talk about it. Otherwise you'll never get any answer.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 31 (view)

Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:13:08 AM
at live2ridenh

Hehehe... you are spot on . But some women are easily offended(or pretend to be anyway). They want to be "mysterious" and don't like to unfold "their secrets". But then when people get mor edirect, they jump on it. To funny for words
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 175 (view)

If you like or love someone, is any part of them
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:07:47 AM
At sugar*daddy,

Yeah... I agree with you. Al though there are enough women who like hair on the face at least.

I just like a good shave in general... and most women I hang out with like that too! I guess it also depends on what you'd like to attract
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 31 (view)

Sexual Silence?
Posted: 7/7/2007 8:02:56 AM
What I am saying though, and what message 45 is definitely not getting, is that you can talk about these issues. I can't see any harm in that. Because I do understand it's nice to hear some sounds during the big S.

The only thing that happens is that you actually have to pull your mouth open. Better as arguments while the other doesn't really understand what happened.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 171 (view)

Men... Shave!
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:52:29 AM
Dudes!

What is wrong giving your balls a good ol' shave? And trim the hair above your**** I can't see how that can be very difficult.

I for one keep everything nice and in shape. I like it when a woman does it, so I do it myself.

When you want something, think of how you are yourself . And the ladies do usually appreciate that too.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 105 (view)

Worst thing that has ever happened during sex???
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:43:36 AM
My worst thing: Said the name of my ex while getting busy with someone else. Not such a good move.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 117 (view)

how to detect liars.........???
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:31:13 AM
Yeah... true that(re: achilles). I'd like to add that body language does tell a lot. And the reason politicians are hard to catch in a lie is because they are "trained to lie".

I discussed this with a guy who has an awesome website about dating. He may seem pretty blunt there, but he got some solid advice there. check it out at http://www.freakydater.com . He knows a lot about human psychology, al though he may seem like an absolute ass.

I know one thing that is pretty true in most cases:

People who fold their hands or arms together while talking, are usually hiding something.

People who are constantly looking you in the eyes, trying to convince you in such way aren't always honest either.

People that can't even look 1 second straight into your eyes, may have some problems with the truth too.

And so there are many more, also described in this thread already.

Having that said, some people are just nervous and have these character trades by themselves. Or they have some confidence problems and fold their hands or arms together because they feel safer in that way. Or, or, or. So many reasons and factors involved... that you gotta do an entire study about it to get your facts straight.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 26 (view)

Sexual Silence?
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:11:01 AM
Making sounds yourself does make others come out of their shelves. Asking if it's possible goe sa long way, too. Maybe they are just ashamed and you simply need a good talk about it. But I guess most people can't really see that.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 46 (view)

Would you date someone knowing they had at some point in there life been a prostitute?
Posted: 7/7/2007 7:07:49 AM
I guess also that the key in here is: "had at some point been". If they aren't anymore... what is the whole problem then? And more over: It's just a job. They usually aren't doing it because it's so mega exiting in the first place(some exeptions probably). They are doing it to provide themselves with some food on the table OR because they are forced to do it in some way or the other.

If she's cool... I wouldn't care. In the end it's all about feeling. But if you are a jealous type of person, it will not work out. You'll always have in the back of your head that she used to do it. This will cause arguments in the longer run. When she's out for a couple of hours longer as you thought, you'll get suspicious. When she's hanging out with friends, you may get other thoughts. Etc, etc. So in conclusion I would also say it depends on you. Ask yourself the honest question if YOU can handle it.
 dabigfishguy
Msg: 29 (view)

Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 7/7/2007 6:54:49 AM
Hell yeah! Come on ladies... it always happens. The ladies getting wet is like guys getting a hard one... it happens when they are even remotely excited. The only other way to get wet is peeing in your pants.

Just do it, man! And then you'll may(or may not) experience it yourself. It mainly also depends on your own skills. If they suck, it wont happen. And you need experience and to try out things to find out if something works or not.

Show ALL Forums