Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How old is too old to be dating an older woman or a man?
 deadrock142
Msg: 3 (view)

How old is too old to be dating an older woman or a man?
Posted: 2/15/2008 3:15:14 PM
Have heard 1/2 your age add 7 formula used ,,,such as yourself half of 30 is 15 add 7 = 22 maybe look for no one under that age ,,,it does seem to work well .
Altho.
Go with what your feelings say,,I myself think different, than I used too. A younger lady was interested in me ,and I told her ther was way too much age difference. But as the more we chatted the more I learned about our simularities than differences. So I still beleive it is better to get to know who, and what you are comfortable with ; more than any formula.
Just one persons opinion.
Perry
 deadrock142
Msg: 9 (view)

Sue Your Drug Dealer ?
Posted: 1/12/2008 11:51:55 PM
thank god ther are some ppl with brains left...4x4+geek and thatguyhim

sticking up for ilegal drug dealer's,,something fishy,,someone wallet gettin fatter,,make me puke !

it is illegal...determined by our fellow peers

Sandy payed her price ,,almost dead,,heart at 50% function,,,life time addiction to deal with .torment on her family and friends. can any of you imagine someone you love being on death's door from something ilegal that we are supposed to be protected from............

WHAT THE HELL DID THE DRUG DEALER SUFFER
,,,you think he doing this for nothing,,think he is upstanding citizen,is he someone you would want your daughter to bring home,think he has not made money off selling drugs ,,,,do you really think he has any remorse for his actions..........

we are responsible for our actions,,,and I beleive our responsiblity is to take care of those who have trouble taking care of themselves .................
and yes I know them and damn proud too...

WOO HOO Sandy
 deadrock142
Msg: 5 (view)

DATING IN SASKATCHEWAN
Posted: 12/2/2007 10:57:41 PM
First , I would like to say that I do agree with alot with the first post , but not all ...
not to pick apart ,but this does confuse me

"The one you don't want will prowl with patience. If you can
supress your own appetite, you will figure them out."

I like patience,,, I personally am in no rush ,so I spend alot time looking/reading, and because I am over forty looking and reading again :) lol .. When I do find someone I feel attracted to or think compatible I send an email,,,wait for a respone ,,none then move on. Ones that respond I do like to take time to do the email thing,,,find out a little bit more about each other...thus this Saskatchewan thing .....I live two hours from any major center and I am not going to drive that on just one email back and forth :S I also feel ther has to be some intiation on the part of the other partner as well.......meaning if I am doing all the contact and and only getting simple responses no counter questions ....move on
all this takes time.......and everytone heard this before ,,but I really do mean it !
I would rather spend the rest of my life alone than to get into a bad relationship again!
so I will be very patient.
 deadrock142
Msg: 9 (view)

Roughriders
Posted: 11/25/2007 9:35:22 PM

I am happy the riders won ,,enjoyed that ......

but found the game ..donno but was not the most exciting ,,,thought the bc game way more entertaining....

and all of us sayin winnipeg Q'back played a good game :S
he threw three interceptions,,and inexperiance showed.....he may be good in the future but it did not show in this game .harsh?
defense dominated the game ,, oh well
rider's won
 deadrock142
Msg: 3 (view)

emails
Posted: 10/28/2007 10:37:18 PM
For me first contact ,,email for sure
email I feel gives a chance to put forth a better first impression,,a more thought out response or question .
Im's if you are not a a good typist (such as myself) .........just not a good idea I feel.
I do Im's with friends , that know me and do not make a judgement of me based on my typing
 deadrock142
Msg: 4 (view)

Expectations Vs Reality
Posted: 8/24/2007 7:14:59 PM
I was the dumpee not the dumper
When my ex walked out with my best friend ,,yes I was hurt, desperate, confused. I wanted nothing more than another relationship ,needed it something to prove ....desperate..tried the online thing ... nothing much happened ..dont figure ..lol
Next stage look but don't have no one that is close ,,,wher something could work out,,was great for keeping people shut out ...
Now I am just starting to look ,,a little more serious ,,I think I am ready ,,I have learned alot of myself and of others,,,I guess I have grown a bit ...I did think at the time I was ready to date right away after seperation ,,but I am glad I have taken the time ..I may be ready for a relationship ,,or I may just want to date ...Not sure but will plan as it happens ...
I am glad I have the friends I do online ,,some have been with me from the very start ,,they are special,,,,and I also thought I had met a special girl online as well,,,,,wanted to meet her but she would not .......Hmmm... now from that I put alot more on meeting someone than just sitting in front of a pc ....

Guess the long and short of it is ,,,,,,,,I had expected to have a relationship out it real quickly ...the reality is that it has not happened and I am grateful for it ...... for I would rather be alone than enter a bad relation again ..no matter how alone one feels at times
 deadrock142
Msg: 30 (view)

women who only want men with kids
Posted: 8/24/2007 6:47:15 PM
I really have not came across a single profile stating that....most women my age are near or done the parenting (not that you are ever done )
I read the whole thread threw ,,and ,,well , find someone that is on the "same page" as you and ya got a match ..
On the off topic here,,,I dated a girl from Calgary for a bit ...followed the rule DO NOT INTRODUCE TO KIDS ,,,,my daughter never seen this girl or met her ,,,,yet she developed a resentment/dislike for her ,,,I do not know ,,,,,think just have to play by what feels right for each individual situtation..have to be able to adjust..
 deadrock142
Msg: 10 (view)

Fishies with kids in pics
Posted: 7/29/2007 12:39:26 PM
Never gave it much thought till seen this thread.........
 deadrock142
Msg: 2 (view)

Saskatoon Meet n Great @ JD Peppercorns July 27th
Posted: 7/28/2007 4:28:33 PM
I did not know what to expect when I arrived from out of town,,,seen everyone ther and walked right by everyone when I arrived :s
Butt when I did go up to the table ,I was greeted warmly and friendly ...
Ther was great entertainment,,stephen/steve ..w/e even played an old AC/DC tune WOO HOO
I am a little shy and did have trouble at times puttin two words together :s, I did come into this not knowing a person ther , I do not drink.......next time ,now knowing a few ppl....it will be great .
Warm thanks to all, looking forward to the next one,

deadrock142 aka stoneydeadrock aka almostsingle
 deadrock142
Msg: 24 (view)

Saskatoon Meet n Great @ JD Peppercorns July 27th
Posted: 7/26/2007 8:00:27 PM
as long as open to anyone
plan to attend
never been ther ,do I need to phone ahead?,,is it like a sports bar ,resturant?
hope ther is deit pepsi

Show ALL Forums