Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can anyone give me some advice?
 Dezperado
Msg: 1 (view)

Can anyone give me some advice?
Posted: 12/21/2012 6:48:25 PM
I am just wondering for girls around age 18 give care about what a guy like me has to offer, I am bigger, but intellgent, funny, kind, just a nice guy. My problem arises in tryin to spark conversation with girls I find attractive in person cause I am very shy. It seems to me when I look at what attracts almost every girl its guys who are thin, or well built, and are ussually**** in their approach, I on the other hand am 300 some lbs, 6' 2", shy, and find myself to not be very attractive despite some girls saying otherwise. I've always been "The great friend but not dateing matierial". I have no clue whats wrong with me, why girls see me like this, how to overcome my anxiety and shyness, or if girls in my age group (18ish) even care about the personality of the guy they date, or if their lookin for some built body to **** with. I am confused and tired of the heartache of beein alone all the time, please help me?

Show ALL Forums