Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Kill a home invader... murder or self defense?
 noahcadwell
Msg: 159 (view)

Kill a home invader... murder or self defense?
Posted: 1/12/2008 5:19:38 PM
Now in Illinois, where I'm originally from, the cop once told my family that as long as the guy falls inside it is self defence, but if he never got in it would be murder
 noahcadwell
Msg: 11 (view)

Pregnant Marine missing from N.C. base
Posted: 1/12/2008 11:02:21 AM
Well, I've been following the story for the last few days, and when I heard that she was sexualy assulted on the base and went to the athoritoes, and then turned up missing, I kinda had a gut feeling that somthing bad has happened. Well as it turns out, the huys she accued is missing and she has been presumably been found. Well the guy was married as well, so all I can say is, he ****ed up not once but twice. He boinked her and got her preggy and she accused rape. Now, I'm not accuseing him of boinking, but I will accuse him of murder and I hope they string the sorr't remembery **stard and rape his sorry mother ****ing ass, because he ain't no Marine in my book any more. But, what will te Marines do, because they have a tradition of covering shit and pulling the wool over people's eye. But they can't do it here, not with the national media. But then look, we the general public will forget all about this till another serious crime happens, just like the Navy couple that killed a fellow sailor, or any other serious lapse of judgement by any armed forces that I can't remember but will come up with if I didi the reserch.

So in the end, that mother ****er is a dead **** and he knows it.

Wait, doesn't this seem like a trend lately. Killing of pregnant women

Lets go back

Laci
Jessie Davis
now this poor girl

what are we coming to
 noahcadwell
Msg: 12 (view)

Why lead people on?
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:46:53 AM
I've had an experience but mine actually lasted 2 years. We even gotten married but then like out of the blue she started being IMO a major pain in the ass. I would do everything for her but she still wouldn't accept what I did.

So, lady, men aren't the only ones that do the leading.

Plus I hate it when I get played like a fiddle
 noahcadwell
Msg: 2 (view)

Cougars and Dirty Old Men
Posted: 12/31/2007 5:27:51 PM
You raised a good point. I will never truly date anyone +/- 3 years and I'm 27, but I'm willing to go a lil older like maybe 35. I sure as he-double-hockey stick would date anyone over 35. Thats only 15 years younger then my father, who is pushing 50-something the last I checked.

I wouldn't want to date anyone who would leave me for my father, lol
 noahcadwell
Msg: 19 (view)

Sex on the 1st date
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:27:27 AM
Hell I just had something similar to that last night.

You see I was at my ex-wife's niece 3rd birthday last night and this girl, fine as can be, walked right up to me and whispered in my ear "**** me tonight." Needless to say, I was red with embaressment because I didn't know the girl, and plus I wasn't going down like that. I mean, I have to know the girl before anything.

I even told her "I don't move that fast." She said that I moved to slow when it came to relationships.

Needless to say she was chasing me all night. When the party was over, all I did was walked her to her car, gave her a peck and told her some other night.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I was also in Brazil last night when this happened.

The reason why my POF says Lake worth is because I'm moving to the area

Show ALL Forums