Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Frankie Boyle Vs. Katie Price.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 21 (view)

Frankie Boyle Vs. Katie Price.
Posted: 4/30/2017 5:50:59 PM
My daughter is friends with an employee of Katie and attended Katie's New years eves party. She is a person who has simply played the game while growing up.
Why would you not ?
 geordiecolin
Msg: 28 (view)

Old Forumites
Posted: 1/31/2017 6:44:39 PM
Damn I had my battles and a few moments with dating from here . It made memories that I cherish. All of them. I simply lament the forum from what it used to be when I needed it so much.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 50 (view)

Will the new National Living Wage work or is it self defeating
Posted: 12/26/2016 8:07:20 PM

ou are an extraordinary man

Listen up
2008..... crash .... White man loses loads of Wonga.
White man prints worthless Wonga paper up and the great and the good think gold is a pet rock.
2008-2015. White man's answer to his large debt problem, is to resolve it by throwing unprecedented
amounts of red ink about in a desperate bid to persuade the world it's business as usual.
September-October 2015. White man bust.

You are blaming today on what?
 geordiecolin
Msg: 26 (view)

Old Forumites
Posted: 12/26/2016 7:27:31 PM

The forums were a success In distracting you from romance !!
You'll find all my posts/history under my previous name completely erased .........don't upset ginger moderators !! Lol

I am not fare behind you in relation to erased history posts or beefs in here!
Great to see you Mac you tart
 geordiecolin
Msg: 48 (view)

The inevoitable end of Corbyn
Posted: 10/8/2016 7:43:02 PM
As a life long hater of all parties but when votin I voted Labour I like how May has started. Labour are already out of power for at east least the next 10 years or more. They have free reign.
The mugs of Labour have shot themselves.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2016 7:37:24 PM
Just caught up with this reply.
How frustrated must you be?
 geordiecolin
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 9/22/2016 5:51:04 PM
You are right Jo. I forgot where I was posting.
As a Labour supporter I like how May has started.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2016 8:38:55 PM

Billy, ignore him, he's still looking for someone to argue with.

Really? If I was looking for an argument it took me some time to come looking for it.
I just lament for what this forum was before you and the other bores came along. Forgive me but this place is a nostalgia :)
 geordiecolin
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 9/17/2016 8:23:28 PM

No matter how you wish to slice it the Tories have been given licence to govern for the next twenty years.
What is more today I think that May has started off well.
I am no Tory.

My last post last year.
Now she is PM I still think that she has started off well
 geordiecolin
Msg: 88 (view)

How do you reply to 'you are sexy'
Posted: 9/17/2016 8:14:52 PM
It is very encouraging to read when you have not visited here for a year or so and have no pic up.
Nice to see so many familiar faces still here. Or is that the wrong thing to say?
 geordiecolin
Msg: 35 (view)

Is BB a bit of an old sex thimble or just an end is nigh bore?
Posted: 8/10/2016 6:39:51 PM
No matter how you wish to slice it the Tories have been given licence to govern for the next twenty years.
What is more today I think that May has started off well.
I am no Tory.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 18 (view)

Is anyone serious about this?
Posted: 8/10/2016 6:33:35 PM
Not many judging from the replies in here. Same faces going through the same routine year after year
 geordiecolin
Msg: 3 (view)

Cat Stevens - in reverse gear?
Posted: 12/24/2015 8:27:08 PM
Is he wanting to see anyone killed? My his music was worth listening too
 geordiecolin
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 9/10/2015 11:41:43 AM
He will go the same way as Robin Cook if he is not careful
 geordiecolin
Msg: 65 (view)

Is there anyone genuine in the UK?
Posted: 8/16/2015 8:05:54 PM
Too much genuine honesty can be just as much a repellent as bullshit for some people
 geordiecolin
Msg: 2 (view)

Back to the future, or more of the same?
Posted: 8/16/2015 7:58:28 PM
He will win. But what happens next will be just as much a vote loser at the next election as him winning. No big hitters will get involved for years. Welcome to at least 10 years of Tory rule where they do what they want because voters have short minds
 geordiecolin
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 8/6/2015 9:30:01 PM
Billy Bonds. I fail to see Totally why you spend so much time in here justifying yourself if you are really so clever in what you have to say? Why are you not ignoring this dead place and doing the things your friends and connections are doing? Problem?
 geordiecolin

Posted: 8/6/2015 9:23:20 PM
When it gets there it will be worth not much than it is worth now.
 geordiecolin
Msg: 9 (view)

POF Member
Posted: 8/6/2015 9:15:33 PM
My word. There was a time that a post like this was gone before a reply was posted. And few of these die hard's have posted a new thread for some time?
Damn when it was good. Damn when we all had a great evening and found it too hard too keep up. damn when we actually met each other. Damn when it was worth spending time in here.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 11 (view)

Strange first meeting
Posted: 6/28/2015 7:09:59 PM
Presumably she was at the same level as you in the first instance anyway and you did not meet even her first level?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 226 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 6/10/2015 6:40:09 PM

I will post what I posted some days ago elsewhere because I am lazy.

So lets get this right.Former Scottish Secretary Alistair Carmichael admits to leaking a memo that stated that Nicola Sturgeon wanted the Conservatives to win the election after denying it in the lead up to the election. At the time Sturgeon denied stating any such thing. After he was forced to admit to it Sturgeon accuses him of dirty tricks and is asking him to resign.
So, he tells the truth and his crime was denying it at the time. The press are reporting on his duplicity in not owning up in the first place.
Yet Sturgeon lied when stating that she never said such a thing and is asking for his head for leaking it.
Surely the person being asked to resign should be Sturgeon? Why is she not being castigated?
Or have I missed something?

You read it right and I got my info wrong.
Fair play.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 25 (view)

The Undateables
Posted: 6/10/2015 6:27:09 PM

I should really go on this programme. I don't have any of the issues the people on there seem to, but I am seriously Undateable.

I will say the unsayable. So unsayable that my spell check tells me that its not a recognized word even when it is a real word.
But the last people to notice that they have such issues are the ones that have them.
They have displayed themselves so much so often on these boards that POF closed access to them from the dating side.
Look who is are still here.
Including me :)
 GeordieColin
Msg: 20 (view)

The Undateables
Posted: 5/30/2015 6:47:12 PM
quote]Hi Col. Y'know the saddest part about you stalking my posts is that it's the most romantic attention I get on the forums. Admit it, you type each response to me while naked, don't you? I just hope your current partner doesn't catch you furiously self-abusing while staring at an A4 blowup of one of my downloaded portrait pics.... unless she already knows you're open to inter-racial dating ;-)
You are both stupid and ignorant to what I have said in the past to you.
I was married to a black person for many years and we have offspring.
My partner of 3 years has a great relationship with them.
I am sure that some people will find humor in your last post.
My kids would not.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 222 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:57:16 PM
I will post what I posted some days ago elsewhere because I am lazy.

So lets get this right.Former Scottish Secretary Alistair Carmichael admits to leaking a memo that stated that Nicola Sturgeon wanted the Conservatives to win the election after denying it in the lead up to the election. At the time Sturgeon denied stating any such thing. After he was forced to admit to it Sturgeon accuses him of dirty tricks and is asking him to resign.
So, he tells the truth and his crime was denying it at the time. The press are reporting on his duplicity in not owning up in the first place.
Yet Sturgeon lied when stating that she never said such a thing and is asking for his head for leaking it.
Surely the person being asked to resign should be Sturgeon? Why is she not being castigated?
Or have I missed something?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 220 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 5/24/2015 5:45:00 PM
The NSP are going to make fools of themselves and end up with egg on their faces during the coming years.
These coming years will be the most eventful for decades.
I see the tories doing a lot for the good of England. The Scots fecking up their cause but having to deal with their actions to the detriment of Scotland . Labour struggling to keep up.
The poorest will suffer most
 GeordieColin
Msg: 17 (view)

The Undateables
Posted: 5/24/2015 5:34:32 PM
Oluben
I will nip this in the bud. We are too far apart and I have no desire to go down the same path where you threw your toys out of the pram and looked so stupid
 GeordieColin
Msg: 16 (view)

The Undateables
Posted: 5/24/2015 5:23:34 PM

Colin, I know your displeasure is aimed at Oluben, but let's be fair? You are aware of myself through this forum and also through other groups from this forum. But let's be honest, this site is very pathetic! I went to one national meet of the forumites and had multiple people, including the lady I spent two years I was with, enjoying my company, even some battle hardened veterans off here.

I am, IMO, everything that Rocky Balboa, Indiana Jones, James Kirk and Atticus Finch would want to be! So why do I come on these forums and they be the place to express my opinions? Because I care about my future! I do not want anyone who let's their past and present affect my future? Because I care, about me!

I recall your username and picture from many years ago but that is all. And only in this site.
I can not give a critique of your performance in here. Maybe that is because your you have been wise in this forum by not exposing much about your personal self in the forum?
But an up to date pic may play a small part?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 216 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 5/20/2015 5:49:07 PM
So Farage has quelled a rebellion among the ranks.
Does this mean that UKIP's economics spokesman Patrick O'Flynn will be the last we will know to speak up against their leader? He states that he will lead his party for 20 years now.
Given that he has so little trust in his foot soldiers are we seeing a rebirth of a mini Hitler?
Suzanne Evans seemed much more capable of forming a more mainstream party but he wasted her too.
How will he use these next 5 years to take a look at his future UKIP candidates ?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 51 (view)

Rememberance day.. 11th November
Posted: 5/20/2015 5:26:39 PM
^^^^ Just a wild guess. Your ideal man is in the forces?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 55 (view)

Is there anyone genuine in the UK?
Posted: 5/20/2015 5:17:22 PM
Just a message to those who take the attitude of living freely on here with their dating without getting to know the person to some degree.
Many have read a number of stories in the media about people using this site for dating and the horrors associated with doing so.
I have a friend who's partner is charged with messing with her child and is now signed up to very many dating sites and is "wanting children".
He is living in Worthing now.
Enjoy dating but just be careful.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 13 (view)

The Undateables
Posted: 5/20/2015 5:02:13 PM

^^^^ Not much I could argue with there. But I don't think things are that great for men in the 30-40 age range either. Especially, as they may have even less disposable cash or assets than the mid-forties male.

What a load of crap. So you think that women of a similar age have their own issues that balance out the issues men have of a similar age?
It smacks of making excuses for something personal.

Also, I don't know if high-achieving women have yet cottoned on that gender desires are different. Men don't look at female CV's and want to take them to bed -

Explain how the gender desires are different. Explain why you think that men do not want to take them to bed because they have make something of themselves?

we may admire and support you if you have done a lot with your life, but if you've worked on career at the expense of character we still won't want to be with you. And beware the man who does, cos he's only after your dosh.

Are you repeatedly having trouble with high achieving ladies desiring you only for them to show that they have neglected their personalities in favour of their career?
And are you not neglecting the men who also see their finances as an attraction to like minded partner?

Some people give the impression that they are undatable due to their own negativity
 GeordieColin
Msg: 42 (view)

Forum contributions - what do they suggest to you about the writer?
Posted: 5/15/2015 6:42:48 PM
Many people used to give their thoughts unwittingly in hear before thinking things through properly. That was fine at the time because they where one of the vasle many who did that too. Social media was new to most. But it was mixed with a load of fun. It was also mixed with the real chance of meeting many posters via events where so many where meeting other forum members.
Now it is battered down by people nattering about serious stuff while giving the impression that they are not that serious really in a Sheldon Cooper way.

Look at how often visitors to here post then feck off.
Those camped in here can not simply blame it on POF
 GeordieColin
Msg: 213 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 5/15/2015 6:18:37 PM
UkIP are just very vexed about SNP and how they did on many levels. One of them vexations is the fact that the SNP had just as many head the balls up for election as they had.Mr Foraging knew he was not in a position to seek out Sturgeon in his pool of candidates everywhere.
The SNP could have put up anyone in any constituency and won the seat.
But he is not in her shoes now.
He will live to fight another election with his party. She will feck Scotland up for decades.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 212 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 5/15/2015 6:18:07 PM
UkIP are just very vexed about SNP and how they did on many levels. One of them vexations is the fact that the SNP had just as many head the balls up for election as they had.Mr Foraging knew he was not in a position to seek out Sturgeon in his pool of candidates everywhere.
The SNP could have put up anyone in any constituency and won the seat.
But he is not in her shoes now.
He will live to fight another election with his party. She will feck Scotland up for decades.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 49 (view)

Rememberance day.. 11th November
Posted: 5/10/2015 2:39:58 PM
Given that its VE day. Have a good read of this. Makes you think about Churchill and the motivations for WW2

https://sites.google.com/site/davidirvingonwinstonchurchill/
 GeordieColin
Msg: 43 (view)

Is it wrong to ENJOY being SINGLE... until the right person come's along?
Posted: 5/2/2015 6:35:28 PM
No. As long as those you date known and understand where you are coming from. (pardon the pun)
 GeordieColin
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 5/2/2015 6:18:45 PM

I believe that most sensible people will agree with you and I that he is a waste of space and .....good god, I cannot imagine a female with any sense finding his forum contributions in anyway attractive.....please god let it not be so!!

he's well past his sell by date...nothing new to add all these years later....he's still stuck in a moment..He's old-fashioned...plus an absolute fvcking **stard and brain dead moron....fvck him...he is an evil psychopath after all....some people will continue to fall for his palaver sadly...

I do not think that Jo is brain dead at all. I think he is an very thoughtful guy and agree with much of what he thinks. But that is not just the sum of a person.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 176 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 4/30/2015 5:32:39 PM
If you are not motivated by self interest why vote for a party and be able to justify it?
They are all motivated by self interest. They all are governed by the EU. They are are directed by Gov bodies that direct them regardless of their politics.
Above all. They are guided by whatever bullchit they have to give in order to get them into power.
All of them want to win power now and none of them have our long term interests at heart.
 GeordieColin

Posted: 4/30/2015 5:20:03 PM
^^^^ But he has confessed to his availability recently to dating from this forum. As he has done for many years since deleting his old pic.
But some do get confused by a persons insistence of worldliness.
And smilies
 GeordieColin
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 4/30/2015 12:31:11 PM
Msg 23

If that is the case than you have been misusing the forum....it's not a chat room rather it is a discussion board where opinions are expressed upon the OT for all to read. It flies completely against the rules to use discussion threads to focus solely on conversing with one other poster, you are not supposed to monopolise a thread with personal chat/agenda et al.

Besides we all know you play to your audience, that is your prime motivation when it comes to writing the ridiculous nonsense you do....you're addicted to all those 'pats on the shoulders' you get in pms aren't you?

Some people have a pretty scewed interpretation of rules and reality which does nothing for their chances in the dating pool .
As for the rest of the response to my post goes, I can only assume it did not require any response from me.

I could imagine that I would recognise some forum contributors if they turned up on Newzoids
 GeordieColin
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 4/30/2015 12:27:57 PM
Double posted
 GeordieColin
Msg: 77 (view)

wants to date but nothing serious????
Posted: 4/25/2015 3:24:44 AM
Wanting to date but nothing serious is a much better starting point when dating than being consumed with wishing to find something serious right now. There is a lot of fun to be had as long as your not stringing anyone along. But with all dating there are hazards ;-)
 GeordieColin
Msg: 19 (view)

Posted: 4/25/2015 3:17:05 AM

...I remember once, when an irate, and 'jilted' lady came on here one night,
complaining about how a certain other poster had made her pregnant,
and then 'done a runner', and left her "holding the baby"!
Such dramas were commonplace, back then.

He was very embarrassed about it all, trying to talk her out of posting their "dirty laundry" publicly,
and simultaneously asking people NOT to read it,
and pleading for it to be deleted.

Ahhh.... such happy, happy days...

Ah,that occurred when the forums where about to go into decline. The key fact that you have stated was not correct however.
I had a proper history in this forum before you came along with your pipe,slippers and old photo. And I do not give a damn what is posted about me these days as there is hardly any audience and no one I wish to impress
 GeordieColin
Msg: 13 (view)

first date
Posted: 4/18/2015 6:21:23 PM
My advise is do not allow yourself to be walked all over. Ever. x
 GeordieColin
Msg: 15 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2015 6:09:51 PM

"I remember when all this was just fields....."

No you do not. Your joining was just before the forums when into its decline.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 167 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 4/9/2015 5:18:35 PM
What have I got to detract me from voting for anyone who has a possibility of having a chance of influencing the control of power?
All of them.
None of them have our own interests at heart.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 153 (view)

UKIP
Posted: 4/5/2015 5:45:00 PM
Besides the fact that you have included yourself in the posts your referring too I tip my hat to your temerity and dedication to spewing your thoughts in here. Have you ever thought for running for office for a party? I would vote in some capacity given a choice :)
 GeordieColin
Msg: 14 (view)

Should I be more open-minded?
Posted: 4/5/2015 5:33:12 PM
Given my experience I would say that you should work on or just trust your bullchit filters. If they are not in good order by now then wonder why and work on them. Unless your sure about those filters then your liable to be suckered for life
 GeordieColin
Msg: 10 (view)

Barely any responses?
Posted: 4/5/2015 5:20:48 PM
Shit.I thought it was a pic of Maureen Lipman's daughter @ 1987!
Am I lost with fashion too?
 GeordieColin
Msg: 35 (view)

Islamic State militants destroying ruins of the ancient city of Hatra
Posted: 3/28/2015 6:43:05 PM
Can anyone explain to me how ISIS came from nothing to have the finance from the off that they must have had to do what they have done?

Show ALL Forums