Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Thanks
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 825 (view)

Thanks
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:01:20 AM
Thanks Pun-kin,

I understand your feedback. Although, the message I get from Women is that there are alot of Wuss-bag guys on this site. I just wanted to make it clear I'm not one of those.

Maybe I've overdone it though...Although, the kind of women I'm meeting with this profile are the kind I like. Your way might open the door for alot of Femi-nazis...you know the type... bossy, demanding, ugh! I'm not bossy, but I'm not looking for a woman with an A-Type personality who is, lol

I'll try your ideas.

P.S. Once I get a web-cam I can add more pics.
 man_of_adventure
Msg: 5 (view)

Profile reviews
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:08:47 PM
Why do men 30-50 hit on girls who are 18? Hmmm...

Probably because they're easy targets, lol... Actually, I've never done that myself ... even when I was 18... too much school work :(

Now will you rate my profile... Sexy(thang)?
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 805 (view)

Let me rate your profile...
Posted: 1/10/2006 8:22:41 PM
Hi Pun-kin...

I'd appreciate one of your insightful critiques... and any ideas for imrovement you can offer..

Thanks in advance!
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 130 (view)

Hey Magx ...
Posted: 1/10/2006 7:14:32 PM
Magz,

Love your accent...and certainly would appreciate any ideas you have for improving my profile.

Thanks in advance!
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 198 (view)

kikideelight
Posted: 1/10/2006 2:00:42 PM
Hey Kiki... you kookie critic...

I took your advice and added some new pics wearing a suit and tie.

Would love to hear your advice now...

And I promise I won't send you any more love letters...(though it
would be easier if you weren't so darn 'good looking.')
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 193 (view)

Man Of Adventure
Posted: 1/8/2006 6:07:05 PM
Kiki...
I think you're hot to trot, baby. (and good looking too... you must be an English major)

I wasn't trying to hit on you though.. just wanted to get a reaction out of you. You'd have to tighten up those buns to make my list, lol. And about my age, it doesn't sound like your looking for a man (or have been with one). But I love your work.

Keep being brutally honest!
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 172 (view)

My Revue and fungal's SHIT
Posted: 1/6/2006 2:23:48 PM
Hi Kiki...

I just joined and I'm trying to decide what kind of pic to put up. Your feedback is appreciated...

I just posted a photo booth snapshot temporarily ... but what would you recommend? Would you rather see a man's rippling abs ... or maybe holding a puppy.. hanging out with friends ... or is what I say more important (with an accompanying headshot)
 Man_Of_Adventure
Msg: 14 (view)

Plain Janes
Posted: 5/5/2005 9:26:27 AM
You don't look plain or over-weight - xgirl

Show ALL Forums