Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Refuses to kiss hairy chest
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 10 (view)

Refuses to kiss hairy chest
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:58:27 PM
She hasn't a clue what she's missing.

Maybe you need to "teach" her what you like ....

Sasquatch would be my ideal date lol
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 42 (view)

Odd behavior from a girl I met on PoF...
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:56:40 AM
I guess it depends on how desperate you are to have sex.

If you can ignore the stalking bodybuilder husband who beats her ...

If you can ignore her having sex with a 'friend' and using him for it ...

If you can ignore her wanting to be in a small gangbang ...

If you can ignore she wants to be controlled ...

(Be sure to get it in writing that she wants to be controlled. Otherwise a rape charge could be pending)
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 8 (view)

Dirty talk......
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:48:07 AM
I'd respond to this but the last 2 times it came up I posted ... I don't like redundancy
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 56 (view)

birthday blow job
Posted: 7/17/2008 4:47:20 AM
Whenever I rack my brain as to what to buy a male friend, I can honestly say I've never, ever thought about giving a guy a blowjob for a birthday gift.

You say he's not dating any women so maybe he's gay? You going down on him could REALLY freak him out.

Do you know him well? I mean, does he have morals? Ya know, there are some guys out there who won't do anything sexual with a woman who has a boyfriend.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 63 (view)

Starting to get turned off with shaved women
Posted: 7/15/2008 5:52:49 PM

That is why I just say "wax it"

Wax it?

IT'S NOT A BUICK!!!!!!!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 152 (view)

I am a man and I refuse to shave my pubic hair.
Posted: 7/15/2008 6:20:54 AM
Change with the times? Says who?

I am so glad I'm not a sheep.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 19 (view)

Starting to get turned off with shaved women
Posted: 7/15/2008 6:19:16 AM
Never shaved, never will. No odor, no cooties.

Don't know what you do to get hair in your teeth but I go down and stay down deep on a guy and have never had hair in my teeth, and I've never been with a guy who trimmed/shaved anything below the waist.

I've yet to meet a man who liked a trimmed or shaved bush. Thank goodness.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 234 (view)

Just eat me already!
Posted: 7/14/2008 6:07:27 PM
Is this the same guy you wrote about in the other thread, who blew a load in your mouth without warning you?
 hirsutepammusclecarchick

Would you judge a guy as being a player if he drove a low rider?
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:53:18 AM
A player? Nope. Just someone with poor taste.

hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 530 (view)

What is your biggest turn on
Posted: 7/13/2008 10:26:01 AM
A guy who can talk extremely dirty at the right time will turn me on very, very quickly.

A mustache/goatee being rubbed in all the right -- and some wrong -- places.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 13 (view)

does anyone like instant messaging
Posted: 7/12/2008 4:55:34 PM
I don't do Flash or JS so don't do IM on this site. If someone wants to IM there are other programs I'd prefer. Email works fine for me, then the phone. IM is an interruption to me most of the time.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 39 (view)

The older woman
Posted: 7/10/2008 3:56:26 AM
I think it's great, as I'm only attracted to younger guys! I'm not always happy about the attraction but you can't help who you like.

But, it's not just every younger guy as they have to have some maturity about them as well. Most tell me that older women don't mince words, don't play games, tell it like it is, are honest and know what they want.

If you like older women, go for it! You only have to answer to yourself.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 52 (view)

His fiancee called me
Posted: 7/9/2008 12:36:15 PM

All those that rip on me for telling people to move very slow in the internet dating world can now get a lesson.

This is why you take a ton of time to get to know someone. Time after time I see so many women jumping into bed with someone from the net and then wondering if they should date. Its amazing. Anyway, I hope this is a lesson big time. Good luck and I'm glad you found out.

See? When women say they want to go slow, get to know someone via email for a few weeks, then go to phone calls, and then meet in public, guys say that we play games and if we're here, we should meet right away! (There was a thread about this a couple of months ago)

I've had a couple from here want to meet after one or two emails. NO way!!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 58 (view)

Max Hardcore
Posted: 6/27/2008 6:33:40 AM
He'll win on appeal.

He was prosecuted for shipping obscene materials yet did not ship them -- an outsourcing company did. He had no say in where they were shipped.

The Miller Test is on the OVERALL product. Jurors were not allowed to watch movies in their entirety.

He's been prosecuted in the past and thumbed his nose at the Feds. This time they got him but he has a very, very strong appeal.

Jurors claim they had a book deal in the works during deliberations
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 143 (view)

why dont most men keep it trimmed ??
Posted: 6/21/2008 6:11:10 PM

I like it when women don't shave.

I like it when men like it when women don't shave

hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 29 (view)

Sports, old cars, guy stuff...do you like a woman into that or NO WAY?
Posted: 6/20/2008 2:59:10 PM
Having a fast car does not always mean you abuse it.

My life is classic cars! But you'll never see me racing, speeding or taking chances.

OP, many guys love gearhead chicks! As someone told me today, he knows I'd rather talk about carbs, 4 barrels, retinning, setting the timing and gear ratios than the current pop stars!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 61 (view)

Talking dirty: A vocal lovers extra.
Posted: 6/18/2008 6:22:05 AM
The dirtier it is, the more turned on I am. Just a little quirk in my psyche I guess.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 108 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2008 3:43:17 PM

uh because you're going down on a man. Not a 14 year old catholic school boy. Guys are hairy. Deal with it.

Quoted just so I can read it again.

hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 101 (view)

Posted: 6/16/2008 9:25:52 AM
I still say the more hair the longer I'll stay down deep. Shave it and I won't go near it. Trim it and I'd have to be convinced to go near it.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 57 (view)

Posted: 6/11/2008 7:31:09 AM

I think that is really gross! Do u know how much hair smells when u sweat and it's summer time? Ewww!

Hm, it was 96 degrees yesterday with nearly 100% humidity, and I was slick with sweat at one point.

Ya know, I didn't smell at all and don't remove any body hair.

There is this really cool invention called a shower, and if you use it with a combination of soap ... you won't smell!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 6/10/2008 4:44:26 PM
Thank goodness some men leave all the junk alone and let it grow and grow!!!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 19 (view)

new car vs old car
Posted: 6/8/2008 6:11:43 PM
Men with older cars are sexy as hell. They appreciate the fine lines of an older classic car, the simplistic wiring, the frustration at tuning a carb.

New cars mean you have credit. Big whoop.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 20 (view)

It's Like Dating Tom Selleck!
Posted: 6/8/2008 6:06:39 PM
If the hair is light in color, she can't do laser, so her options are waxing or electrolysis. I know many women with PCOS who have had electrolysis. However, it's painful and expensive and isn't an instant solution.

You're 37 so I have to think she's in that age range, and she's then quite aware she has a hairy upper lip. She's most likely very sensitive about it, so none of us can give you advice on how to approach her, since we don't know her.

I know women who are suicidal over excess body hair, so tread carefully, PLEASE.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 32 (view)

back hair
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:50:56 AM

To all the ladies that have stated that men should be hairy, as it's natural.

Are you saying that YOU don't shave?
Do you not remove the hair from your legs, armpits and possibly other body parts??
You ladies also have body hair... it's Natural for you as well!!

I don't shave, I don't remove any hair -- yes, I'm all natural.

*shrug* it's just hair.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 18 (view)

back hair
Posted: 6/3/2008 3:51:07 AM

Personally, back hair is just as much a turn off for me as armpit hair on a woman is to a man

You must be hanging around the wrong men! In my world men LOVE women with hair under their arms!!

The hairier a man is, the better -- if he's like Sasquatch, he's not hairy enough for me.

This topic has been beaten to death many times. Some women like it, some don't. If someone loves you, they will accept you as you are.

As I say, it's just hair, get over it.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick

How many people have actually went on a date using this site?
Posted: 6/1/2008 6:15:03 PM
I've only met a handful of people on this site, 3 were coffee dates and 1 was just a friend thing (met last week after talking here for 9 months). Of the 3 coffee dates -- 1 was interested but I wasn't (he had no job, no car, no motivation for anything), 1was interested but lived far away and I don't like long-distance relationships (he flew up to this area for a funeral) and the 3rd was just a game player and liar.

Had a nearly year-long relationship with someone on another dating site.

I like to email a few times to get to know basic facts, then move to the phone, and then meet. If someone pushes me to meeet faster than that (as someone did recently) they are told to shoo.

First emails should basically say why you're emailing me -- you liked my profile? You like BBWs? You like hirsute women? You're into classic cars? Tell me a little about you as well.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick

Context Reconsidered
Posted: 5/31/2008 6:25:13 AM
Sex can be dangerous at any age. HIV, AIDS, STDs, pregnancy. 14 year old CHILDREN are, in general, not capable of making the decision to have sex, let alone have the emotional and mental capability to raise a child and/or deal with the above initials.

Why weren't they raised to believe making love is special and should be between grown adults who are in love? (I know, I know).

How many of those children were coerced into having sex and having children? How many were told it was their "duty" and they had no choice.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 56 (view)

He Says He loves me!! SOS
Posted: 5/31/2008 6:20:30 AM
419 scammer.

I'd bet his posts aren't in perfect English, right? Gets his pronouns wrong and refers to his wife as him at times? Yahoo email address?

Trace the IP to Nigeria?
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 3 (view)

Would you shave your partner's privates??
Posted: 5/28/2008 8:11:55 AM
Never. I like it full and bushy
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 169 (view)

Booming car stereo systems...
Posted: 5/27/2008 3:05:04 AM

was that the split rear window? or did the end those in mid 60s .... maybe 63-65

First year Firebird is 1967. There was no split rear window nor was there a model before 1967.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick

How would you feel if you were hit on by another woman?
Posted: 5/27/2008 3:03:32 AM
It's happened a few times. I just say thanks but I don't swing that way and thank them for their interest.

Doesn't gross me out, doesn't bother me, it's pretty flattering.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 51 (view)

What do think of a guy who doesn't go to the bars?
Posted: 5/26/2008 5:40:51 PM
He'd be a dream come true. I don't drink and don't like being around people who drink
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 162 (view)

Posted: 5/26/2008 3:55:12 PM

re firebird

what year was it ... V6 or V8?

if it was a v8 was it a 305 or 350

It's a 1967, 326, V8. Just got home from a car show with it where I met someone from this site
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 156 (view)

Posted: 5/26/2008 10:43:03 AM

Lego's for architects? I will say there's no doubt the odd rrrrrare exception, but mostly not. To that same degree, I have no respect for a guy in a 50's coup that bought his bondo bucket at Boyd's hot rods either. That's basically a parasitic ego sucking aspect to an otherwise highly skilled hobby. Mind you if he ever scrapped his own knuckles building it, then I'd love to hear his story.

They show off their bondo bucket as if it's the greatest thing since sliced bread and act so cool.

True story -- the guy I bought my Firebird from "seemed" to be a car guy. So, I'm checking it out to be sure I want to buy it, and I'm in the engine bay tinkering around and we wonder about the oil (the guy I brought along to help me was actually from this site, too) and I ask where the dipstick is.

"I don't know" was his answer. I was so shocked and asked how he didn't know, and he said he always had someone change the oil. Knowing where your fluids are seems like common sense to me.

SO he acted like this cool muscle car guy but in reality, he was clueless. He bought it from a buddy, put very little money into it (steel fuel line rusted, he replaced it with rubber and attached it with a wire tie) and got rid of it when it needed some work, though he claimed he just needed the money.

I love to crank my music up loud, but I have an everyday stereo system in my daily driver and with the windows closed you won't really hear anything. With the windows open I'm respectful and lower it significantly in residential areas.

I love how all of the people complaining are call elderly

hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 55 (view)

i like phone sex
Posted: 5/25/2008 3:12:26 PM
Did it for a living for a while and got the best manicures while pretending to get off.

In reality, I would never do it with someone I didn't know. You need to know what makes me tick, what gets me off, and vice versa, in order for it to be good for both of us.

When in a relationship, though, reliving a hot sexual experience with that person when on the phone can be really, really hot.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick

Have you every enjoyed a man with a velvet tongue?
Posted: 5/24/2008 10:21:27 AM
Nope, still waiting.

My last guy was so bad that I hated it but fortunately he didn't try that often. After 20 minutes of him furiously whipping his tongue back and forth across my clit -- and nothing else -- I'd push him off out of boredom and say I had a leg cramp or something.

I'd give him directions, "slower, slower, lick down below, there is more down there to lick" but he'd do it for a second then go back to the cyclone tongue action.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 7 (view)

What's Your Opinion About A Guy With A Belly Ring??
Posted: 5/24/2008 10:06:23 AM
This post could be about earrings on men, 20 years ago, from the reactions! Pretty soon it will be normal.

I see nothing wrong with it.

I'd rather a guy pierce his belly button than his lip or nose.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 53 (view)

Posted: 5/23/2008 2:59:51 PM

I was busy learning history in school lol. Ya know, I shoulda taken pics the day before I got my firebird. Obviously the years of driving farm trucks meant I was hung like a horse, and it shrank when I got the 'bird.

Funny but my breasts didn't shrink or bloom when I got my 'bird :)
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 5/23/2008 3:55:19 AM
I'd have to blow out my speakers to hear it that loud over the sound of my Flowmasters!

But yeah, it's annoying, especially when I'm parked next to someone at a stop light trying to listen to some cool 70's classic rock and my windows begin to rattle.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 12 (view)

I can't get off :(
Posted: 5/22/2008 5:40:28 AM
Nothing wrong with you at all. I dated someone like that, would not listen to me and it was boring lying there for 20 minutes while he whipped his tongue back and forth over my clit (only) like a mini cyclone.

Sometimes people are in tune sexually and sometimes they aren't. A real man will listen to you, learn your body and use that to get you off before even thinking of his own pleasure.

Otherwise you are just dating a selfish little boy.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 67 (view)

What is it with women and shoes ?
Posted: 5/21/2008 3:15:08 AM

But I think you get to keep your "real woman" status anyway, at least for now. Just as long as you remember not to do anything crazy like asking a man out or changing your own tire.

I've lost my woman card for sure.

No shoes other than running shoes, change my own tires, can change my own oil and prefer to work on my own carb.

Oh, I own no purses, own no mascara ... thank goodness I have a French manicure or I'd classify myself as male at this point!
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 69 (view)

Slim men, heavy women
Posted: 5/21/2008 3:12:39 AM

some guys do a have a BBW fetish. Other than that it's generally a result of some late night drinking, or doing it on the dl for some relief sex.

I've never dated anyone with a BBW fetish. I've never dated anyone who drank around me, and have never had "relief sex."

Makes you think, huh?

I'd tell you why some guys prefer bigger women but why? Just more fodder to pick on fat chicks
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 204 (view)

Lying about ages
Posted: 5/20/2008 5:40:47 PM
I remember meeting a guy one time who told me he was 39. The second I met him I knew he had to be at least 45, so when we sat down for coffee, I asked his age and he squirmed but admitted to 45, and said he lied because, "women hear 40 and toss you aside but 39 sounds better to them."

I met another guy with some friends and he said he was 33. He looked at least 10 years older than that. This was 3 years ago and now his profile says he is 43. I have a feeling he's closer to 50.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 24 (view)

First date ?
Posted: 5/20/2008 6:44:07 AM
A single stem would be nice ... not overwhelming to me, not expensive (don't get caught picking it!) and is a thoughtful gesture.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 31 (view)

Why would a woman do this???????
Posted: 5/20/2008 4:42:30 AM
Methinks this thread backfired for the OP who wanted sympathy :)
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 41 (view)

Was I simply too honest ?..Opinions please
Posted: 5/20/2008 4:34:24 AM

2. That I never decorated the house. Partly true but in worked 5 days a week. My ex worked 6 nights a month and would decorate whilst i was out at work so there was a limit to what i could do.

I can't believe any lawyer could present this with a straight (no pun intended) face.

Did you give out too much info too soon? Yep, yep.

Take a lesson from it for the future
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 44 (view)

Do Women Like Machismo?
Posted: 5/19/2008 6:55:09 PM
Nope. The less drama in life the happier I am.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 33 (view)

What is it with women and shoes ?
Posted: 5/18/2008 5:59:25 PM

Having a semblance of style has nothing to do with being a sheep.

No, but buying shoes because everyone else does makes you a sheep.

Who says you can't have a semblance of style without having matching shoes? I always look good when I go out, even in white running shoes with hot pink laces!

hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 17 (view)

I was at a bar......
Posted: 5/18/2008 3:21:46 PM
Some women like younger guys. Some of us like them much younger.

But as to whether or not she liked you, we weren't there ... so it's hard to tell.
 hirsutepammusclecarchick
Msg: 95 (view)

Accents...turn on or off? and other questions
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:34:04 PM
I do love accents! My best friend is from Louisiana and when he calls and says "haaaaah" (hi for us Northerners) I just laugh.

Then again, when I "pahhk my cahh" at him he laughs, too.

Show ALL Forums