Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Okay Well She Cheated....
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 7 (view)

Okay Well She Cheated....
Posted: 2/13/2018 10:41:30 PM
They're always sorry... when they get caught.
They always love you...when they get caught.
They'll always change...when they get caught.
Truth is, they are only thinking of themselves and couldn't give a shit about you...
or they wouldn't have cheated in the first place.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 4 (view)

Username search, Is it gone?
Posted: 11/11/2017 1:10:14 AM
The user search is on the login page where you type in your password.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 2 (view)

WTH is going on?
Posted: 6/22/2017 8:13:19 PM
Next time this happens, google...is POF down at the moment?
Doing this will tell you if it is or not. no conspiracy theory. lol
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 17 (view)

She dumped me, and she updates her relationship status with another guy the same day
Posted: 5/7/2017 5:23:04 PM
The way I see this is anything put on Facebook can be read by anybody, so if you don't want your business out there, don't broadcast on Facebook.
Then she breaks up with you and status says they are in a relationship the very same day, and now she can't trust you!!!!
Bye Bye Girly...Best forget about her.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 14 (view)

Reincarnation - Have you ever felt like you've known/met someone before?
Posted: 4/28/2017 11:20:22 PM
LOL'Trump....
You think you know it has nothing to do with reincarnation, but you don't really know that.
And as long as there is a probability, it could happen.
Ever heard...Stranger things have happened.
Everyone replying to this post has a different opinion, some believe, some don't.
None of us know for sure, but it gives us different perspectives.
The OP's question has happened to me.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 67 (view)

Famous -Favorite Female Singers-
Posted: 4/27/2017 8:27:40 PM
Melissa Etheridge
Sue Foley
Heart
Roseanne Cash
Amy Winehouse
Patsy Cline
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 15 (view)

holy shit its Jack White! :)
Posted: 4/13/2017 9:35:40 PM
Username search isn't discontinued. It's on the login page. I believe you can only use it if you haven't logged in yet.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 6 (view)

parents and not happy with anybody
Posted: 4/10/2017 9:08:48 PM
Is it common in the Asian culture that the parents want their kids to hook up with other rich kids? Nobody will be good enough unless they have money?
You'll never be happy if you let your parents decide what and who is good for you.
You never said what you think of this girl.
She has some good things going for her...she has a job, a car, and a place to live.
Personally, I think the reason your dad gave about the English is so see through.
Only you can decide if you want to continue letting them control your life and choices. You seem to realize this is what they are doing and aren't pleased or you wouldn't be here writing about it in the forums.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 54 (view)

Testing my IQ...
Posted: 3/24/2017 9:10:47 PM
Someone is not very original because I just saw this scenario posted on Facebook last week.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 19 (view)

Her Hair
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:19:57 AM
This is so sad. Our kids should never get sick.
I can only hope that all goes well for you and your daughter and you get the Best possible outcome.
Prayers and positive thoughts for you PennyAnte!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 9 (view)

went back to my ol text too much ways
Posted: 1/4/2017 4:41:26 AM
Step away from the phone.If you know you are texting way too much, you need to stop.
I realize this is hard for some people. I'm not a phone person and if someone wants to contact me they know to phone me because I don't have my phone glued to my hand like some people...most people it seems, these days.
I was behind a person in a store today and she talked on her phone through the whole transaction. Rude or what.
Same goes for texting, what is that important that makes some people feel they have to text all the time? I wonder what some people did before the cell phone.
Texting irritates me, I will text IF I have to, but under duress. lol.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 41 (view)

Not allowed to spend new year together?
Posted: 1/1/2017 3:15:10 AM
Now that New Years Eve is over, could you let us know how this went down?
I hope you and he saw the light and you didn't sit home alone.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 32 (view)

How do I get from the dating part of the site to the forums and vice versa
Posted: 1/1/2017 3:09:47 AM
When you log on to POF ,scroll down to the bottom of the inbox page and there will be a line for Local Events.
Click on that and you will be at the forums.
When you want to go back to the dating side click on Mail/profile.
If you want to post in the forums, you will have to actually log in to them.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 11 (view)

Not allowed to spend new year together?
Posted: 12/30/2016 7:04:32 AM
Well that would be the f'ing day I'd allow that to happen.
I would probably make a stink and put some thoughts in his head to make sure he had an awful NYE.
And then I'd go out with my friends.
No way he would be coming over[ for a piece] after he was out checking out other women.
He sounds like an ass and I smell a rat.
Get some self esteem girl.
What is going on, you must have some idea and why are you putting up with it?
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 15 (view)

What are your views on women who have no bio information?
Posted: 12/28/2016 2:45:12 PM
I don't have much written in my profile except in the about me section. I think my likes say a lot about what kind of person I am. Guys are still messaging me. When I get a message in my inbox with just a Hi or How are you, I ignore it, even if I read their profile and they have a lot written about themselves.
I like what Nestaron had to say .
ScooterSB, so what, even though it's been done before it's always good to get a new perspective on the subject, don't you think. You must, because you put your two cents in.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 13 (view)

Why do you Love/Hate Christmas?
Posted: 12/13/2016 4:22:20 PM
I like Christmas, but also can't wait for it to be over. lol.
I like the food that is usually only made for the special occasion, and enjoy going out and having something that I would not make myself.
I love Christmas movies and watch them from when they start, right after Halloween.
I hate Christmas music, but I do have a Lynard Skynard Christmas cd that I listen to. It's pretty good!
I love the lights and decorations. I keep my tree up all year, because my son asked me to after his dad passed. His dad was Ukrainian and they celebrate later, and we just ended keeping it up. No problem.
This year will be quiet because my family won't be getting together, but it is what it is...turkey and dressing anyway. I do a lot of baking at Christmas and made shortbread last night. Yummy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 65 (view)

I tried working in cyrogenics, but i couldn't get a head
Posted: 12/5/2016 1:50:31 AM
Jo van, The question was not about predictions or clairvoyance. Nobody here is claiming to be psychic or clairvoyant.
The question was, Have you ever had a premonition? Simple!
I take it you have not.
Some people sure know how to take the fun out of things don't they.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 37 (view)

More than just premonition.
Posted: 12/2/2016 7:57:38 PM
I' ve had a few more "premonitions" than the one I mentioned.
About 35 years ago I had a dream about a lot of blood in a field. It bothered me so much I told my family about it. Two weeks later a family friend committed suicide in a field.
He had been to visit me shortly before the dream. Maybe he was contemplating suicide but he never said anything to me. I may have picked up on his energy.
About two years ago I was sitting in my yard and a butterfly landed on me. My first thought was that someone I knew was going to die.One of my best friends died a week later of a heart attack.
Then last year in December, I was going to the bank with my son. I was worried about money and not having a job. I got the thought and said out loud that if I saw a feather that day everything would be ok.
When I got out of the van at the bank and looked down there was a feather on the ground.
I got a lead on a job that day and ended up getting it. I always tell someone when I get thoughts now just in case something comes of it.
I also smelled my gramma's perfume when she passed. Nobody was home when that happened, it was pretty cool.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 8 (view)

Has anyone had a premonition?
Posted: 11/28/2016 2:30:38 AM
I live in Calgary. One afternoon I was driving west on Pegan Trail, about to go north on 36 St. There was a cop stopped at the red light going north. I got the thought, that he was going to hit me. Sure enough, first red light and he rear ended me. He admitted he bent down to pick up his pen.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 140 (view)

Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?
Posted: 10/21/2016 7:40:30 PM
IReallyShouldnt...
Thanks for pointing out the error of my ways.
I fixed it, so now you don't have to worry.
Notice how I put one of these(') between my n and t.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 136 (view)

Let's Talk But Yet They Don't Want but Want You Too?
Posted: 10/21/2016 2:08:28 PM
I figured out a way that you could generate money Nataly.
Gather up all your threads and put them into a book. You could call it The Nataly Diaries...
or...How I got the Pof posters to reply to my threads.
OR...How not to listen to strangers advice.
Attention seeking and smarter than the average bear!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 5 (view)

Search by user name
Posted: 10/6/2016 4:12:12 AM
Before entering your password when signing in, press inbox and you will find it there.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 711 (view)

;
Posted: 9/29/2016 11:27:46 PM
tizzabelle...
wtf you say? Yes I realize I am harsh, but
I have zero respect for people that play that game.
And the reason why I say game is that anyone who really is in that place doesn't announce it to the world.
Look at her comments since then.....
Same old...same old.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 706 (view)

The Shocking Newz
Posted: 9/29/2016 8:39:08 PM
Nataly.

Do you see a pattern in the way you are acting?
I'll answer my own question...
NO, you don't!
You keep starting threads asking for advice...
You get Good advice...
You ignore good advice and cry
leave me alone...Quit picking on me...
I will do what I want.
Quit starting threads....
I think you are doing it for the attention you are getting. Good or Bad.
And please...Don't cry Wolf, Unless you are serious!!!!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 25 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when they are told the man is not interested in them?
Posted: 9/15/2016 1:08:10 AM
You've started a couple of threads and then never reply.
Just sit back and watch the shit go down.
This is not your first time on the forums and you have slightly changed your profile name.( A few times)?
What's your game dude...Get over yourself!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 20 (view)

Liars & Gameplayers
Posted: 9/8/2016 5:17:07 PM
OK, You may not care if a woman works out, but a lot of men here do. Have you seen the many posts about overweight women?
You mention a sports team in your profile. I could care less about any sport, and I am sure there are a few more women on here that feel the same.
My personal experience from meeting POF men is that they all had their good qualities, but none were a match for me.
Keep looking dude...or don't...just quit your ****ing about it.
Question...Why did you upgrade if the women here are so bad?
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 66 (view)

The Birthday Booz
Posted: 9/5/2016 6:35:58 PM
Nataly...When I read your last comment , I actually said , Oh F--k out loud.
What's your next thread going to be about?
You continue to create threads and then continue to not listen to the advice you are given.
Give it up already. Geez.......
I agree with the posters that say for you to get a job.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 12 (view)

military scam. Really?
Posted: 8/13/2016 11:45:40 PM
Cynthia...
Curious as to whether the con is a Canadian that played ice sports.
Could you give me a yes or no?
Thanks.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 5 (view)

I feel like my gaming interests are what makes it hard to find a girlfriend.
Posted: 7/25/2016 11:52:35 PM
My son is 18 and he is a gamer. He goes to gaming nights at the University where both guys and girls are gaming. He did have a girlfriend for awhile that he met from going there. Is there somewhere that you could go where you live? You won't meet a girl sitting behind your own computer gaming, will you. Good Luck.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 10 (view)

just a couple thoughts....
Posted: 7/7/2016 12:45:05 PM
An observation....a rough diamond and my kid rules seem to be the same person.
Nice try.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 6 (view)

Fish lovers? Suggestions for my (now empty) 4 feet long aquarium?
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:55:04 AM
I had a turtle years ago. He was awesome. I got him for free, but these days they cost big money.
What I liked was the fact I could take him out of the tank and let him crawl around.
He had a great personality and grew to be about four times his original size.
I've also had an all goldfish tank.
There are some beautiful goldfish and they aren't hard to look after.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 59 (view)

Maple Match: Escape from Trump to Canada
Posted: 5/19/2016 10:35:23 AM
About the Trudeau incident...It wouldn't have happened to begin with if they hadn't been blocking the man from stepping forward. Why is that ok and why isn't anyone mentioning that?
He hardly touched her. She's a drama queen, trying to make something big out of it because she can.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 80 (view)

Guess what i'll get for trying to better myself
Posted: 5/5/2016 8:03:06 PM
Cycling, Could you explain what your obsession with addicts is? It's getting really old already.
Good that you're all that, and the advice you give is the real thing and not artificial. Geez, you even got more than a measly high school edumacation.
Bet you've never made a poor decision in your life either...good on you. Read your profile past the line and I did not find it funny .Now I'm gonna go do something to fill that void in my life and figure out what makes you so smart.
Might take a while.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 2 (view)

Trust issues- and when does patience & empathy become enabling/ reinforcing
Posted: 4/27/2016 10:21:35 PM
Tell her you love her and that she is creating a problem where there is none.
Show her this post and insist she gets some counselling.
Maybe someone else can get through to her and help her realize you're not like the last guy.
I would find this situation hard to handle after awhile...Good Luck.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 12 (view)

Need guys' insight for Post miscarriage breakup
Posted: 4/25/2016 8:48:14 PM
You can wish ALL you want and it won't change anything, the relationship is over.
Who cares what he did or didn't do with her after he met you, the relationship is over.
It is SO clear, you are not over it, by the things you are posting but, the relationship is over.
Count your blessings, consider yourself lucky, don't waste any more time and energy dwelling on the past.
Live for today!
Every break-up is going to hurt to some degree, but hashing it over and over does not change what it was, and is now.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 312 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 3/28/2016 1:30:42 PM
HawkingJr....Detractor here.
I showed your picture to my sister and 18 year old son, and asked them what they thought about my comment that you don't look like the weight you claim to be. They feel the same as I do, and my son, who is 14o pounds and rail thin, said if he weighs 125 then he weighs less than me. I still say it is not obvious from your profile pics that you are what you say.
The pic in the white shirt looks like you have a pot belly, the face is chubby and why the arms crossed hiding your belly in the other pic?
I admit I am short and fat and All about keeping it real! People that think they are All that and a bag of chips bug the shit out of me. Just saying.......
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 22 (view)

What was/will be your divorce song?
Posted: 3/16/2016 6:22:40 AM
The Thrill Is Gone- B.B. King
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 29 (view)

White shoes are bad?
Posted: 3/11/2016 11:06:35 AM
I have to admit that I did mention at one point on my profile, that I was the type of person that would check out footwear.
MY thing is that a person should color coordinate with what they are wearing. If you are wearing white, don't wear black shoes. If wearing black don't wear white shoes.
I hate running shoes on anyone, but Vans are not bad. Sneakers with a suit is bad fashion in my mind and especially white sneakers with a dark suit. NO.....
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 227 (view)

Do fat women REALLY get offended when men respond back telling them they aren't interested?
Posted: 3/1/2016 10:51:10 AM
Mark, My friend and I are having a good laugh about this. hahaha. She says, I can loose weight but you will always be ugly. Inside and out.
You called me a landwhale in another post, so I looked up wanker. I like the Cambridge definition, it suits you.
You are the one that supplied me with the info about the small pecker...remember....then you come here whining when I used it. Not too smart.
And that's Madam Big **** to you!
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 226 (view)

Posted: 3/1/2016 6:49:52 AM
^^^^Well, The opinions of others clearly hit home with Marktherunner, because he has changed his profile. In my opinion, Good move, not so toxic anymore. But , He did say that my opinion doesn't matter to him.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 50 (view)

I felt so stupid and sad
Posted: 2/28/2016 10:33:49 PM
Lets just hope you don't fall off the wagon and become unfit again Mark. Then you'll have to find another topic to devote yourself to. I understand you are big on fitness, just don't understand why you are big on bashing woman...specifically overweight women. I had to look up the meaning of landwhale. I will wear the title of Big **** proudly.
OP, I wouldn't give a man that is so concerned with weight a second thought. Narrow minded and my guess is probably a small one. A woman would probably never be good enough.
Look at Ashley Graham, she got herself a cover on Sports Illustrated.
Adele, Best voice ever.
Melissa Mccarthy, just to name a few big woman that have made a name for themselves and... oh lord... they have a few extra pounds.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 48 (view)

I felt so stupid and sad
Posted: 2/28/2016 11:51:03 AM
Mark, You just don't get it, so I will say this and be done with your dumbass. Where is an option to put exactly how overweight you are? She did not lie! You are painting yourself as a loony woman hater by the way you have your profile set up. And no, I am not itching to say anything about your small pecker. Although if you want to post a pic or talk about it, I'll be glad to critique. I won't assume. Bye Bye now.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 47 (view)

I felt so stupid and sad
Posted: 2/28/2016 10:30:33 AM
Marktherunner...How did she lie? Check the choices for body type. I had big and tall/BBW on my profile for awhile and got called on that because I am short, so I changed it. And as expected, Mark has something negative to say about the "sisterhood."Pfffft dude, good luck....(I had a date.)
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 213 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2016 11:06:01 PM
Marktherunner....When a person posts in the forums other people have the option of peeking at their profile. I did that, and am trying to understand where you are coming from. I am not trying to put words in your mouth, but wonder why all your negativity is directed at only unfit women? Why not alcoholics for example?
Anyone has the option to critique a profile if they want, but mine is not full of negativity like yours is.
I have my dislikes too, but see no need to fill the profile with them.
I mentioned you not being fit when drinking and feel you missed my point. It does have something to do with the subject...think about it. You're here spouting shit about fat, unfit women, when you admit you have been unfit in the past.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 205 (view)

Posted: 2/27/2016 11:30:14 AM
Marktherunner...Who's not being honest here? It"s not just one paragraph in your profile that is negative toward women, it's the whole profile. Are you actually here to find a woman?
You've made it clear that your life is all about fitness and you don't have one positive thing about anything else written in it.
Good that you quit drinking, but you have carried over some alcoholic traits that need a bit of work. Just curious as to whether you did it cold turkey or with program? You could have added that you don't want a drunken old broad that is fat, but you feel sorry for alcoholics. Did you bring on the alcoholism yourself or is it a disease, in your mind?
You also say that you hate narcissistic people...well, do you own a mirror? You are coming across to me as one.
Have you replaced your drinking with fitness, because I would think when you were drinking, you ( or anyone in that position) would not be too fit.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 185 (view)

Posted: 2/26/2016 8:21:36 PM
OK, HawkingJr.,At the risk of pissing you off, I'm going to call bullshit on you being 125 pounds. Your pictures are not showing that. And do you think I care what you see in me? I am 60 next month , am 5'`2 and weigh 170 pounds. I would never give a second thought to messaging you or liking you or using the meet me feature...so you don`t have to worry.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 161 (view)

Posted: 2/25/2016 4:48:50 PM
HawkingJr....Because of the nature of this thread, in my opinion, you look like you are sporting a gut in 2 of your pictures. And your face is chubby too. This takes your comment about not being remotely overweight and puts it in the trash. Get over yourself, young man.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 167 (view)

Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 4:51:45 PM
OP, I never said anything about you not liking Canada. Just pointing out a few of our good things and there are many , many more.
I have a friend that lives in Powell River and enjoy the 2 ferries it takes to get there and the beautiful scenery.
I've lived in Flin Flon, built on rock, but also a beautiful place in mind. One of my friends that went there said it was the worst place she has ever been, and what did I see in it? lol
The point is, to be proud of where you are. I do confess, I get a bit ****y when people that have chosen to come to Canada always say, my country, when talking about where they moved from. If you live here now, your country is Canada.
You think maybe the beers you had with the burger you hurled had anything to do with it? Next time you are in Calgary try Boogies, they have deep fried mac and cheese balls and a whole lot of sides for your burger .And have you tried a Canadian, Kokanee or Pilsner? Try them, before you knock em,eh.
My take on motorcycles... I would just be happier than a pig in shit to have my own to ride. I could care less if it was the"almighty" Harley. lol
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 162 (view)

Awwwww....Canada.....
Posted: 2/14/2016 3:15:02 PM
I live in Calgary Alberta and am proud to be Canadian.
Calgary has the Flames, Edmonton has the Oilers and the West Edmonton Mall.We have a friendly rivalry going on between teams hahaha.
Regina has the Riders...Go GReen. Rider Pride.
A lot of Canadian towns and cities have monuments for one reason or another. A few that come to mind are Star Trek, The giant Easter egg and Flintabbatey Flonaton.
Both coasts have beautiful scenery, water, fishing and people. The "Newfies" are some of the nicest and funniest people, I have met. They have a dessert , Blueberry grunt, that is to die for.
Beer is always going to be a personal thing, no matter where you live. I preferred Pilsner when I drank ,common beer in Saskatchewan. Here in Calgary, Canadian and Kokanee seem to be popular.
Still looking for athe best burger. I just had a good one at Boogies Burgers in Calgary.
Walts... Good one, I'm sure that went over BO's head...hahaha.
Do some research OP, Canada has a lot to offer,. I feel sorry for Quebec upon your return, because you are a closed, minded shit disturber, eh.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 4 (view)

How to select a photographer for profile picture?
Posted: 2/12/2016 3:58:05 PM
Personally, I hate professional pictures. Sometimes, the pictures your friends or family take of you can look better than what a professional can do. Try getting people you know to take lots of pictures of you, then pick the ones you like best.
I'm assuming you think the pictures you have on your profile are hindering you from finding a woman. What is wrong with them?
If you do want a professional, ask around and check webpages to find the photographer whose work you think you may like. My opinion.... a waste of money.

Show ALL Forums