Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why do guys not send messages or reply to messages?
 SpicyExcel
Msg: 11 (view)

Why do guys not send messages or reply to messages?
Posted: 11/4/2012 1:39:20 PM
I've been on this/these sites' (mingles2) for about a week now. I've receive a few messages in reply to my introdcution, but many go with out responses. I'm starting to think there many different facts' such as outside of online help still apply. People are judgemental of a photo, but not posting a recent photo of yourself is just as bad a lying about who you are.

Many of us are here searching for that right person (not perfect) to share life with, but it goes without saying that women are the one's who need to realize that not all men on here are the same stereotype that they complain about. Another thing is I responded to one woman who said she like joking around (basiclly) so after she responded I tried to joke about her likes and dislikes. While I tell you she did't mean what she said in her profolio. Another example is once I shared a few chats' and she found out I was not interest in her, but want to create a basic friendship she basically flipped. Even if the person you responed to isn't interested in you; you may run into them on the street and it be great if you could have a brief conversation.

People need to understand this is difficult introducing one's self to some one unknown and life is about taking chances to communicate to find that person of interest. I am not saying taking chances outside of this website is the wises thing to do, but we need to make first contact somehow. I've answer every email I've received even if I knew I was not attacted to her, I wanted them to know I acknowledge them as a person and individual that is searching for someone to share life with.
 SpicyExcel
Msg: 10 (view)

Halloween Costumes.....
Posted: 11/2/2012 11:25:18 AM
I take it the chree leader costume worked then?

Show ALL Forums