Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is it too late to be a father at 45 ?
 blahiamnuts
Msg: 55 (view)

Is it too late to be a father at 45 ?
Posted: 12/9/2012 1:58:21 PM

When your child reaches college or university at 18, you will be only 64. That's still young.

Genetics could still hand you a crappy card. At almost 64, my father has had multiple strokes and heart attacks. He looked after himself, and has asked doctors if he can do anything differently, only to have a response along the lines of "wake up and hope for the best". I think it's easy to say you're not too old when the kid is still a child, but will you be able to keep up in 15 years when it's a teenager?
 blahiamnuts
Msg: 31 (view)

Is it too late to be a father at 45 ?
Posted: 12/7/2012 6:21:53 PM
From the perspective of someone who has a father 40 years older than her, it's a lot, and sometimes it sucks. 45 would be worse. He hasn't been able to do much with me since elementary school, and he easily hurts himself when he tries to be superman/superdad. Obviously individual health has something to do with it, but you never know what can happen, even if you look after yourself, genetics and luck play a role.
 blahiamnuts
Msg: 17 (view)

do birth control pills make women more horny?
Posted: 11/24/2012 10:36:22 AM
It killed my sex drive. However, I didn't realize it until I decided to go off it.
 blahiamnuts
Msg: 21 (view)

Do females with SPORTS as an interest realize they are often passed over?
Posted: 11/23/2012 1:16:43 AM

Also- using your chemist example, this guy also has the good judgement to memorize something useful in life- which means he will probably be able to make good judgements in his relationship as well.

This is such a gross generalization. I'm a chemist. I dated another chemist, and he was a terribly ignorant fool. You can't assume that all science-types are fantastic men, just like you can't assume a girl who likes sports isn't worth your time.

Show ALL Forums