Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
 cowgirl5415
Msg: 344 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 12/27/2007 4:58:42 PM
That is the best question.. I think the answer is that we are expected not to have morals or self respect anymore. They are not common, apparently. i have had the same guy ask me to sleep with him eight different times and each time I have told him not without a comitted relationship. I finally asked him what made him think I was going to answer him differently this time? his response... time. There is no comprehension of what I am saying to him, he just thinks if he keeps asking, eventually I'll give in. Guys, we are out here, the ones who still have morals and self respect, waiting for the ones who appreciate us.
 cowgirl5415
Msg: 3 (view)

Strange Behavior ffrom a Significant Other?
Posted: 12/7/2007 9:53:32 PM
My female boxer, Jordyn, has an uncanny ability to know if I am just casually surfing, or if I am in serious conversation. At the latter, she will sit in a postion where she can stare at me an begin "speaking" and "pawing" as if she too want to converse. It is a bit unusual. I am glad to know it is not just me.
 cowgirl5415
Msg: 4 (view)

what makes you call an ex
Posted: 11/27/2007 10:36:15 PM
Been there, done that. Some part of you wants to believe that maybe this person still cares, even just a little. Don't feel like a punk, you are the human here and she is obviously off in her own little "new" world. At some point when the "new" wears off, the old will look good to her and hopefully, this will give you the strength to ignore her when that time comes.

Show ALL Forums