Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: help me understand him
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 4 (view)

help me understand him
Posted: 11/24/2012 9:19:22 AM
Time to throw this one back.
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 9 (view)

hung out with a girl couple times now does not want to talk
Posted: 11/14/2012 4:48:31 PM
Good grief! Move on and be thankful that you didn't have sex with this girl because if she was going to give it up that quick with you, she is probably giving it away to everyone!
Your profile says that you are looking for a relationship so why not hide it while you were seeing if you going to build a relationship with this girl? That's a nice thing to do. No pressure because it only takes a flick of the wrist to get that profile back online if it doesn't work out.
Don't let this get ya down. This just leaves you available for some girl who will appreciate a gentleman and not play games.
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 2 (view)

Ok it's either the profile name, redhair or just unattractive!!
Posted: 11/8/2012 4:34:17 PM
The red hair is great, it's the girl in the pictures that is a problem. Even though you cropped her out, she can still be seen and that puts women off. Also, it seems as if you are just looking for a hook up. Last pic - lose it - fish lips are for teenage girls.... Hope that helps! : )
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 2 (view)

Need some feedback
Posted: 11/8/2012 4:28:49 PM
I didn't see anything wrong with your profile or your pictures. You could probably add a little more detail about what type of girl you are looking for, body type etc., and maybe list a first date idea. Other than that, it looks great.

Maybe it's the girls that you are messaging.
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 6 (view)

Help a guy out
Posted: 11/7/2012 7:51:20 PM
I didn't know it was against the rules to have a naked torso picture on here. Seriously, if they delete all the bare chest profiles, this place will be empty!
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 28 (view)

What should I do?
Posted: 11/7/2012 6:58:08 PM
Oh give me just a small break. These days, he is old enough to be your father. What in the world does a 35 year old man have in common with a 19 year old girl? I'll tell you, NOTHING! He's the one? Really? How do you know he's the one, you aren't old enough to have met enough wrong ones to know the right one when you see him. Good grief, stop trying to grow up so fast! My daughter is 19 and if she came home with a 35 year old man, I'd welcome him at the door with a bat in my hand! Not because I don't understand being young and infatuated with someone but because I love her and want the best for her.
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 3 (view)

please give your honest opinion !!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11/7/2012 5:17:21 PM
Ok, here goes... Remember it is just one ladies opinion...

Spelling and punctuation may not seem like a big deal but it shows that you care enough to put some work into your profile. Things like "lives on my own" and "works out - loves tattoos" make it sound like you are refering to yourself in the third person and that is a little off putting. It is hard to start every sentence with "I" but it is your profile and you are supposed to be talking about yourself so it's perfectly ok! : )
Your pictures all seem to show you making a face. The tattoos are hot and girls like tattoos so I would keep the one where you can see your ink. Maybe you could make your main profile picture a more natural picture, just smiling and showing off your smile. Last but not least, lose the bathroom picture, girls don't really want to picture you in the bathroom.

All that being said, you look like a great guy and I am sure that you won't have trouble finding a girl on here!
 HeelsR4Ladies
Msg: 4 (view)

Help a guy out
Posted: 11/7/2012 10:23:49 AM
80% of the profiles I look at have at least one picture of the guy standing in the bathroom with just a towel around his hips.

Show ALL Forums