Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How Old School Are you?
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 67 (view)

How Old School Are you?
Posted: 11/12/2007 8:19:37 AM
I have an iPod. Tech advances are fine with me. I have very old school values, so I rarely date and am fine with that. I see no need to "service" horny men who don't give a darn about me anyway.
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 225 (view)

Why are women over 40 so desperate to get married?
Posted: 11/12/2007 7:12:02 AM

I had to break things off after a short period (2 mos and 4 mos) because 2 of them assumed we were next at the marriage altar. This was without hints, discussions, or talking about this subject.

But you did have the sex, right?
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 13 (view)

Do you agree with this statement?
Posted: 11/11/2007 8:39:53 PM

"We come to love not by finding the perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." It seems like there's so many people out there looking for the perfect partner that doesn't exist- nobody's perfect. I think that is one of the main reason why so many people here are still single.

The main reason I'm still single is because a sacred trust has been broken. I can't trust anyone now. And I can't find anyone who would even want to get to know me for anything other that quick sex. Ain't gonna do it.
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 129 (view)

WHY do men just disappear??
Posted: 10/30/2007 8:12:57 PM

I cant' think of what I did to cause this??

Why do you think this is your fault? He is the one doing/not doing something. It is him. He is choosing his actions. Quit blaming yourself and piling on the needless guilt.
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 58 (view)

How many men have you met that wanted sex on 1st meet?
Posted: 10/30/2007 9:30:36 AM

you have to realize that you are leading him on and wasting his time if you meet and drink alone with him,

That is ridiculous! If I meet anyone by myself and have a drink then I'm automatically leading him to think he's getting sex? I guess I'm leading my kid on as well, and my neighbor, and my pastor, etc! You're nuts!
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 34 (view)

Why is it so difficult for men & women to be friends instead of jumping to become lovers
Posted: 10/29/2007 8:23:13 PM

Think most men want lovers,NOT friends....so,they take the easiest,quickest route, & skip the entree & main & head straight for the dessert ..............

So go find a prostitute. They're everywhere. Leave other women who don't want that alone!
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 18 (view)

Sex and relationships
Posted: 10/29/2007 7:26:56 PM
"If a woman doesn't give me sex on the first date, I would think that she is "just not that into me"."

Would it even occur to you that you are a complete STRANGER to her? Maybe she isn't into sex with STRANGERS?
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 484 (view)

The Sex Mistake
Posted: 10/26/2007 5:24:59 PM
"Not playing the 'sex' card isn't a trick that will suddenly make relationships work more often. It'll give you far less success with dating "

It depends on your definition of success. Dating lots of jerks who just want sex is not my definition of success. Success is finding the one who will want to get to know you and actually give a d@mn about something besides getting off.
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 27 (view)

When it comes to finding a relationship, are you ambitious, or are you a slacker?
Posted: 10/26/2007 5:13:00 PM
I'm not spending a lot of time on it. I'm pretty disillusioned by the dating (lack of moral) standards of today. If I could find someone to actually look me in the eye instead of reaching in my pants maybe it would change. So far, no luck. I'm happier by myself than sleeping with strangers.
 im2cuteferu
Msg: 40 (view)

Advice, Please...
Posted: 10/26/2007 4:51:55 PM
Say what you feel. If you have to be careful about wording things then you are saying you are afraid to lose him. This is not a guy who is making you a priority in his life. I would not invest a lot of time/energy in him. He clearly does not what the same things as you do.

Show ALL Forums