Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: New Years Eve Singles Event for Cape Coral
 dirkspair
Msg: 24 (view)

New Years Eve Singles Event for Cape Coral
Posted: 12/31/2007 12:52:09 PM
hello,
almost sold out? huh? wha? i thought one pays at the door when arriving? didnt see anything anywhere about having to go there and pick up tickets....

dirk
 dirkspair
Msg: 9 (view)

Fantasies that die
Posted: 8/28/2007 1:09:19 PM
i used to be into sadism, bestiality and necrophilia, but after a while it was like beating a dead horse, so i quit it
 dirkspair
Msg: 25 (view)

Tossing the Salad
Posted: 8/19/2007 7:10:39 PM
this hick comes to the big city for the first time and visits a brothel, he picks his lady and she asks him what he wants, greek , french, 69, around the world etc....
he goes: i would like to try that 69 thing, heard quite a bit about it from ma buddies...
10 minutes later they are well into it and suddenly she gets a cramp and farts right into his face.
but he does not seem to be reacting to it, so she keeps going...
same thing happens after another 10 minutes, and still no reaction, so she turns around and asks him: are you okay down there?
he goes: yes ma'am, i just dont know if i can handle another 67 of those...
 dirkspair
Msg: 13 (view)

One Night Stand - Kinky Sex
Posted: 8/19/2007 6:46:55 PM
hello,
i have been looking and looking but i cannot find anything kinky in this thread, i think it would help us all a whole bunch if you were to go into detail on the things he and you seem to be into
 dirkspair
Msg: 9 (view)

Lube and Oral Sex - need a suggestion
Posted: 8/17/2007 8:15:55 PM
hi,
strawberry flavored astroglide, that stuff rocks, it is quite expensive though and you get it at adult stores (astroglide is a lubricant that is supersmooth and stays that way for a looong time)
err, thats what i heard anyways

Show ALL Forums